George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy?

+10
lelacorb
Best in Category
janieb
Cinderella
Maggy
EEOsandy
cindigirl
it's me
Joanna
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

Do you prefer George clean shaven or scruffy

Clean shaven, every time

A little bit of stubble is better

Give me the full-on beard effect!

Either way is just fine

Who's George Clooney?

View results

Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? Empty Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy?

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:47

Ok, to the sound of barrels being scraped, here comes this story that I'm only including here because there really doesn't seem to be any other George Clooney news.

So, story below, vote above: how do you prefer the hair on George's chinny chin chin*?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admit it, we all prefer a clean shaven Ryan Gosling or George Clooney over their hairy bearded counterparts right? If you answered yes, then you are not alone in wishing that men would stop channelling their inner hipster and shave their beards. Last week we received some recent research Gillette did with RSVP to find out if women prefer a clean shaven or stubbly man and the results are in – women want the hairy hipster to move aside and bring back the clean shaven man.

The results don’t lie, 76% of the Australian women surveyed in Gillette’s Kissing Survey want to see the return of a clean shaven man with the women finding facial hair on a man a distinct turn-off for women.

Remember how Brad Pitt’s heartthrob status plummeted when he started growing out all the hair on his head? Goodness knows how he kept Angelina Jolie happy but women around the world missed that clean shaven man from all those Oceans movies.

A massive 80% of women surveyed indicated that they would prefer to see the return of the clean shaven face while 77% of women have opted not to kiss a man due to having a beard or stubble. Interestingly, 71% of men also agree, despite the fact that this would involve considerably more effort on their part.

In a quick (casual) poll conducted by me with some single girlfriends, the conclusion was the same. Down with facial hair. What are you trying to hide behind it boys?

Relationship expert, Dr Nikki Goldstein says, “If a man is really confident with his sexuality then he should not try to prove it through facial hair (which some see as a sign of masculinity or toughness) but with intelligence, wit and by making a woman feel special through making the effort to impress.

“Just as women go to great lengths to get ready for that big first date and make a lasting impression, so should men. Show your date that she is important enough for you to take pride in your appearance and shave. This is particularly important if you’re looking for that first kiss, an occasion that should be an intimate and sensual act, but can turn ugly if the girl is left with a painful and embarrassing reminder the next day.”

Is the results of the Gillette Kissing Survey surprising to you? If it is, I have two words for you, pash-rash.

*um, yes, I thought it necessary to specify which part of his anatomy we're talking about. I know what some of you ladies are like!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? Empty Re: Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy?

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:47

Katie....re your comment about no new GTC news about.

While not being exactly "new news" I posted 14 youtube videos yesterday over 3 film threads....Leatherheads, Solaris & O Brother.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy? Empty Re: Do you prefer George clean shaven or beardy?

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:54

Yes, I know and I love you for it! I did mean new news though.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Sep 2012, 13:38

was tempted by the last one

but I chose #4
(if not too much
stinging!)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 14:28

I find nothing attractive about facial hair on a man. Unless they're trying to hide something, like jowels, underdeveloped chin or something else, I don't know why they even let their beards grow.

Last edited by cindigirl on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 19:39; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 11 Sep 2012, 15:19

I like him clean shaven well enough, but, ladies, this right here is slurp-worthy. Yum.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:25

Slurp!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:27

EEOsandy wrote:I like him clean shaven well enough, but, ladies, this right here is slurp-worthy. Yum.

I prefer men clean shaven too, but Mr. Handsome is one of those few men that look great either way. I looove the way he looks in this picture.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:54

I concur!!! Slurp... lol!

I like him either way... He has one of those faces that look good no matter.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 11 Sep 2012, 19:36

EEOsandy wrote:I like him clean shaven well enough, but, ladies, this right here is slurp-worthy. Yum.

This is one of my favorite looks for him! I love a bit of a "scruffy beard" myself! Wink
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 11 Sep 2012, 21:27

Either way! Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 11 Sep 2012, 21:56

janieb wrote:

This is one of my favorite looks for him! I love a bit of a "scruffy beard" myself! Wink
In this photo he is sexy! The best George
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 11 Sep 2012, 22:08

I like both stubble and clean shaven George .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:04

Absolutely drool worthy, and enough to make jump in a cold shower, this is one of my favourite pics of George without a doubt.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:50

I voted "either way." The beard is nice to look at, but I prefer no beard for kissing. Love4
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 12 Sep 2012, 03:43

Clean shaven. Kissy kissy much better with no beardy beardy!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down