George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney

+6
Joanna
it's me
Maggy
silly girl
tzizz
LornaDoone
10 posters

Go down

President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney Empty President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney

Post by LornaDoone Fri 07 Sep 2012, 03:19

I don't have the video as it's currently playing but that voice in the beginning narrating the video - that was definitely George's voice. If I can find the video I'll post it here!!

Way to go George!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney Empty Re: President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney

Post by tzizz Fri 07 Sep 2012, 03:24

Are you watching? OMG.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney Empty Re: President Obama Biographical Video at DNCC Narrated by George Clooney

Post by LornaDoone Fri 07 Sep 2012, 03:26

Yes, President Obama just took the stage.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Sep 2012, 04:16

Deadline has the video---apparently he taped it yesterday in Los Angeles....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Lends His Voice To Obama At DNC

By DOMINIC PATTEN | Thursday September 6, 2012 @ 7:55pm PDT
Tags: Barack Obama, Democratic National Convention, George Clooney

COMMENTS (0)
“We’ve been through a lot together,” the Oscar winner tonight told the Democratic Convention. Not George Clooney in person but his voice. The big supporter and fundraiser for Barack Obama narrated the short film that introduced the President to the stage in Charlotte tonight. Deadline has learned that Clooney recorded his voiceover yesterday in Los Angeles. Shown in primetime and on all the networks and cable channels, the 7-minute video included interview with Obama, Vice-President Joe Biden, First Lady Michelle Obama and former President Bill Clinton. On May 10, Clooney held a dinner for Obama at his LA home that brought in a record breaking $15 million for the campaign. Late last month the actor attended a Democrats Abroad fundraiser in Geneva that raised $625,000.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 04:40

Beautiful, thanks for posting it.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 07 Sep 2012, 04:42

Thanks sillygirl for finding and posting it! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 05:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Sep 2012, 08:21

we all knew
he was been there
in one way
or another

right?

I was thinking about some ideas
about communication
but in the written way

well

no Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:01

Good to hear George's voice on the video.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:54

I love his voice! I think it's one of the best ones in Hollywood... JMVHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:55

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! Yahooooo
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 08 Sep 2012, 14:23

Rolling Eyes
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 08 Sep 2012, 15:10

good video

(I have a new old computer
I'm able to watch vids now)
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Sep 2012, 15:42

tell us baby
what is a
new old computer ? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 08 Sep 2012, 16:25

it's me I think that means a "used" computer. Like a used car. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down