George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills

2 posters

Go down

Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills Empty Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:45

Thanks Henway for the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oakland Town Hall to present four-part lecture series

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Published: Tuesday, September 04, 2012

By KATHY BLAKE

BLOOMFIELD HILLS - The Oakland Town Hall 2012-2013 Luncheon and Lecture four-part series starts Oct. 10 with Nick Clooney, author, activist and father of George Clooney.

The next lectures are Nov. 14 with Gioia Diliberto, writer and fashion historian; April 10 with Dr. Jill Carroll, scholar on world religions; and May 8 with Elliot Engel, literary lecturer. The events include an informal question-and-answer session.

All lectures start at 10:30 a.m. at St. George’s Cultural Center, 43816 Woodward Ave., Bloomfield Hills. The cost is $85 for the lecture series or $145 for combined lectures with lunches. Guest lecture tickets are $25.

To purchase tickets, mail a check indicating your preference with a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your name, address and phone number and number of members of your group to Oakland Town Hall Inc., PO Box 300431, Waterford, MI 48330.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills Empty Re: Catch Nick Clooney at a lecture on 10th October, St George's Cultural Center, Bloomfield Hills

Post by it's me Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:40

it was about GNGL too!

sweet....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down