I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Actress Emma Stone says George Clooney holds an annual luau at his place in Italy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Actress Emma Stone says George Clooney holds an annual luau at his place in Italy

Post by silly girl on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 17:24

The actress Emma Stone was interviewed for Interview magazine, this is an excerpt from a blog,
Here is just the GC part----about how she never gains weight no matter what she eats..

She closes the menu and says to me, “I don’t even know why I looked, I always get the same thing here. A triple-patty bacon cheeseburger with onion rings, french fries and a stick of butter.” I look at her as she places her order. “Your trainer must hate you!” I say in disbelief that this emaciated actress just ordered an artery-clogging burger that’s actually called The Artery Clogger on the menu. She blushes and then giggles self-counciously. “Actually,” she says, “this is so embarassing, but I don’t have a trainer. No matter how much I eat I never gain weight. George Clooney didn’t believe me until I ate an entire roast pig by myself at his annual exclusive luau in Lake Como.”

Read more: http://crushable.com/entertainment/emma-stone-dating-story-andrew-garfield-690/#ixzz24lSAbGJI

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 04:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Re: Actress Emma Stone says George Clooney holds an annual luau at his place in Italy

Post by Katiedot on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 18:29

George holds luaus in Italy??! Wonder if he wears a grass skirt?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Actress Emma Stone says George Clooney holds an annual luau at his place in Italy

Post by melbert on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 19:14

and goes commando????

What's the connection between Emma and George?
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 19:58

I call bullshit!
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 20:58

annual Hawaiian party ????
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 21:01

the Help one..... no?
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 21:43

she was in The Help with Viola and she's friends with Ryan Gosling, but would those two connections warrant a holiday at Club Clooney? More power to her if she's been there, just never heard a connection before.
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 23:12

annual exclusive?
no more.... Razz
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 04:28

I've come to the conclusion that George knows everybody.

What I can't get my head round is the idea of an annual luau.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 04:33

Stirring the pot? Sounds like one of George's games.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum