George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

+25
bellybaby
barla
pandabear
Clooneygirl
m4rose
Stellita
party animal - not!
lelacorb
it's me
Aly
Katiedot
NotAvailable
Best in Category
silly girl
cindigirl
laetval
lucy
Joanna
amaretti
Maggy
annemarie
EEOsandy
Missa
tzizz
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride Empty Re: George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

Post by tzizz Wed 22 Aug 2012, 14:08

Les frenchies says he is in Corsica ("L'ile de beaute") But I can't figure out how to see photos. (Technically challenged as I am) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride Empty Re: George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

Post by tzizz Wed 22 Aug 2012, 14:10

from Wikipedia:
Corsica (play /ˈkɔːrsɪkə/; French: La Corse, IPA: [kɔʁs]; Corsican: Corsica) is a French island in the Mediterranean Sea. It is located west of Italy, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the Italian island of Sardinia. Mountains comprise two-thirds of the island, forming a single chain.

Corsica is one of the 27 régions of France, although it is designated as a territorial collectivity (collectivité territoriale) by law. As a territorial collectivity, it enjoys some greater powers than other French régions. Corsica is referred to as a "région" in common speech, and is almost always listed among the other régions of France. Corsica is split into two departments, Haute-Corse and Corse-du-Sud, with its regional capital in Ajaccio, the prefecture of Corse-du-Sud. Bastia, the prefecture of Haute-Corse, is the second-largest settlement in Corsica.

Although the island is separated from the continental mainland by the Ligurian Sea and is closer to Italy than to the French mainland, politically Corsica is part of Metropolitan France. After rule from the Genoa starting in 1282, Corsica was briefly an independent Corsican Republic from 1755 until its conquest by France in 1769. Corsica's culture contains elements of both the French and Italian, and its constitution while a Republic was written in Italian. The native Corsican language is recognised as a regional language by the French government.

The French emperor Napoléon Bonaparte was born in 1769 in the Corsican capital of Ajaccio. His ancestral home, Casa Buonaparte, is today used as a museum. The northern town of Calvi claims to be the birthplace of the explorer Christopher Columbus.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 14:14

tzizz wrote:Les frenchies says he is in Corsica ("L'ile de beaute") But I can't figure out how to see photos. (Technically challenged as I am) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you click on the Rameypix link, it brings you to a page filled with thumbnails. A few rows down there's a photo of George on a motorcycle with a friend behind him. I can't get in to see the other pics; maybe someone here who already has an account there can. It is evidence that they aren't alone on the island; I guess the one-on-one romance only lasted for the single night in Venice.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Wed 22 Aug 2012, 14:25

I suppose Jared or somebody will buy them from Ramey and they'll be up today? Isn't that how it works?

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 14:54

The other guy in the thumbnail picture looks like Rande Gerber. The caption says "CLOONEY ON A HARLEY IN CORSICA WITH FRIENDS."
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:04

It is Rande Gerber.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:02

I cant see anything Sad
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:12

Looks like it would be really fun riding bikes in Corsica .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:16

The one thumbnail is very unclear....could be any two on motorbikes really....and any where too !
It's just the caption says it's them there....
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride Empty temp thread - don't post

Post by lucy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:33

Finally saw pic it could be anywhere. Get the feeling SK isn't the motorcycle babe all his ex's were, and that's fine by me, now if George would just leave her wherever and get on his bike and go-go-go!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride Empty George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

Post by laetval Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After vacationing in Italy, George Clooney travels to Corsica on Tuesday, taking his Harley for a spin around the French island.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 05:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified title)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:03

OOOO thanks laetval....clever girl. Coolio

What a lot of "stuff" he has on the
back of his bike..... Censored ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:11

I wonder if that's the same black bag he brings along on his boat rides. Wonder what's in it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:16

It looks like a suitcase......thanks Laetval for posting the photo....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:41

silly girl wrote:It looks like a suitcase......thanks Laetval for posting the photo....

While Stacy's busy taking pictures of her toes on the beach, he's packed his stuff and is making a break for it. Go George, go! Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:57

Beautiful island to take a cruise with a bike... good roads- they have corsica rally there annually. He looks so good! Very Happy And those packages look good behind him! bounce Wheee!

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:39

Those are different bags his clothes for the trip. The bag on the boat apparently holds wine and glasses .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:52

He hasn't had his mandatory "guy time" this summer. This is probably it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 22 Aug 2012, 23:16

The pic ain't showing if he is with anyone else on the bikes. maybe more pics will show Rande and someone else.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 22 Aug 2012, 23:42

The other pictures shows Rande.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 23 Aug 2012, 05:59

Figured so. Guess he is getting some down time with Rande. She likes the beaches real well anyway. Gets a chance to make her tan more even and a bit darker.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 23 Aug 2012, 09:08

found from the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Merci.

EXCLUSIVE!!! WAKACJE NA WAKACJACH KORSYKA MOTOR MOTOCYKL EXCLUSIVE/DO NOT CREDIT/CPE/August 21,2012 Corsica (FR) The FAMOUS american actor (please) GEORGE CLOONEY spending holidays in CORSICA !!! Amazing ! He making tour of Corsica on his Harley Davidson ! The ride continues up to the Col de Palmarella from where you get a stunning view out over the sea. With scented Corsican scrub on one side and cliffs on the other, you pass through charming villages, each with cafE terraces inviting you to drink and rest. You soon spot Porto, an attractive little marina with lots of seaside activities on offer. Then, you come to the famous Calanches de Piana before Cargese a beautiful village with noticeable modern Greek influences. Heading inland where wild pigs abound you meander through the chestnut capital, Evisa (there’s a chestnut festival every November), and go along the beautiful Spelunca Gorge back down to the Porto Gulf. George had lunch in Prince Pierre's restaurant in Galeria (little town) with friends. FOT: CPE/NEWSPIX.PL POLAND ONLY!!! Newspix.pl

many photos here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 09:30

Thanks for the link. Let's see if these work:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:50

new T shirt , nice. did Stacy pick that !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:27

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:53

Thanks to all for the pics, he looks good, sunscreen, water, but he's gone back to wearing that helmet, oh well 2-out of-3. Poor guy he can't go anywhere now a days without a camera following.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:52

George looks good I love him with tan. This must be his boys trip thats good for him I guess Stacy is with the girls.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Aug 2012, 13:00

crazy at seing paps?

he seems really serious
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:02

I think George knows the press will find him it's inevitable with twitter and people telling, but they are apart of his life. I think he was serious because of the bike and having to be careful.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:05

mmmmm.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:13

Aly wrote:new T shirt , nice. did Stacy pick that !

Oh,two size more largest!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:20

Checking his elbow........bet he goes back and says how gorgous it is, and SK'll be on the back of that bike in no time..

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 23 Aug 2012, 19:52

It is important to hydrate . Very Happy

Party animal-not!: Pleaaaase let's enjoy the moment.... sunny

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Aug 2012, 21:51

I'm just happy that it looks like he's putting sunscreen on. He's spends so much time in the sun, he'll end up with skin like Robert Redford's soon!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:06

He looks good!

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:16

I think it's nice to just see him without his dingleberry girlfriend. And yes I know what a dingleberry is and they are a pain in the a** much like Stacy! See the connection? Ah, I really need some meds. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 24 Aug 2012, 02:28

[quote="Katiedot"]Thanks for the link. Let's see if these work:

quote]

These pictures are breaking my heart. I am sorry, but I don't think he looks good. In fact, I think he looks very ill. What happened to his legs?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 24 Aug 2012, 02:45

I agree he is too thin it is making him look old. Looks like he is on the George Clooney girlfriend diet. He is looking sickly.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 24 Aug 2012, 08:34

George is simply getting older ... and not aging well (it also has some health problem ..) ... and this year, despite the presence (accessory, as always for George's gf ... except a few, IMO) of Stacy, it was not at all a good No No No year ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:06

He looks good to me the clothes he is wearing are too big. Maybe he wears this stuff for comfort on long bike trips. He is aging but we all do he looks good for a 51 year old I've seen a lot worse lol. George does not like having too much weight on plus his health issues probably don't allow him to weigh too much. I doubt that George would say it was a bad year.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:21

annemarie wrote:He looks good to me the clothes he is wearing are too big. Maybe he wears this stuff for comfort on long bike trips. He is aging but we all do he looks good for a 51 year old I've seen a lot worse lol. George does not like having too much weight on plus his health issues probably don't allow him to weigh too much. I doubt that George would say it was a bad year.

divergent views make us richer .... thanks annie flower
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:23

not a bad year?
well.... hope so

and how much I would like to say the same too! Rolling Eyes

Evil or Very Mad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:58

Whaaaat? Are you looking at the same pics I am?!? Ill, skinny, aging???
Hah, He is fit and looking really good. tongue

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:35

yeah....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:48

George and Rande look to be the same size, I just think Rande wears better fitting jeans.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:57

with such weather
better a no fitting ones
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 24 Aug 2012, 14:21

He looks nice here....I guess we should relish the photos of him alone....thanks for the find....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 24 Aug 2012, 14:34

He looks good had a great summer break it appears.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 25 Aug 2012, 17:52

Just a little off topic, but we've seen George on boats, entering/exiting private and public planes, riding motorcycles, refueling helicopters, driving electric and eclectic cars...

when are we going to see him on a train?

Just saying, what does he have against trains?

Brahahahaha! Don't mind me just being silly today!

But wait, I do have a train ride for him if he ever decides to take the plunge!

And no, I'm not going to tell y'all here cause then Stacey will hear about it, decide SHE wants to go and then try to tell George it was ALL her idea!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 25 Aug 2012, 17:57

Actually he likes trains....he rode a train while on the publicity tour for Leatherheads and I think there is a photo of him and JP going to Washington DC by train, I am pretty sure he has done that more than once....just not as many photos..... I like trains too....ears don't hurt when I ride a train.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next