George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Chris Wallace Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George

+3
Katiedot
Joanna
Merlin
7 posters

Go down

Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  Empty Chris Wallace Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George

Post by Merlin Thu 16 Aug 2012, 20:32

Chris Wallace Regales Brian Kilmeade With Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George Clooney

Earlier this week we told you about “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace and his recent vacation at George Clooney‘s villa in italy. Wallace appeared on fellow Fox News host Brian Kilmeade‘s radio show, where he went into detail about the vacation, which sounds, well, rather fun.

“Let me tell ya, it was great. He is a nice man, a smart man, and he has this gorgeous villa. We ate great Italian food and drank great Italian wine and talked about his business and my business,” Wallace said.

Wallace noted that he had received emails from people asking how he could spend so much time with Clooney, given the actor’s political persuasion, but he brushed them off

“If you were invited to spend four days with George Clooney in his villa in Lake Como, who on earth would say no?” he said, adding a message to Clooney: “Please have us back, we would love to go back.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  Empty Re: Chris Wallace Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George

Post by Joanna Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:23

Thanks for that find Merlin, sounded good. LOL
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Chris Wallace  Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George  Empty Re: Chris Wallace Tales From His Lake Como Vacation With George

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Aug 2012, 04:38

That does sound like fun. I wonder how much wine they got through?!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 19 Aug 2012, 13:25

And here is what I posted on the other thread

AUDIO : click the link below to listen!

Today on Kilmeade and Friends, Chris Wallace dished to Brian Kilmeade on what it was like to vacation with George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Italy!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 19 Aug 2012, 13:34

Another video here (scroll down the page):
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 13:49

It is so sad that people are being so mean about this story. The comments on Twitter and on the news site are so nasty towards CW.... I can't believe that all these people don't have friends that disagree with their politics....

This is what is wrong with the world.... if we all believed in the same things then the world would be a truly boring place. I have many friends on both sides of the issues....we just agree to disagree....I hope CW stays strong and brushes off his critics.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 19 Aug 2012, 14:38

What I find amazing is that all of those people seem to forget that there is one thing that binds us all together and they just can't seem to wrap their little partisan heads around the fact that we are ALL Americans and ALL on the "same" team! Some of them act as though the "other side of the aisle" somehow DON'T BELONG to this country, hence the meme..."we want to take OUR country back!"

How do you like the nerve of that statement! Like the rest of us who don't think EXACTLY like they do, don't have JUST as much of a right to be here! Beaten

It warmed my heart to hear Chris Wallace say that there could be a change and we could all have our views and our say in the matters at hand BUT we could do it with civility and not rage.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the word "compromise" wasn't considered a "dirty word" in beltway, and applied it in Washington and at every level of State government, as we do in our daily lives. I would like to know how people get through life without it!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Aug 2012, 16:09

Right on Chris Wallace and Lighterside!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Aug 2012, 17:20

Text from Laetval's link:

If only we could’ve been a fly on the wall during this vacay! On today’s Studio B, Chris Wallace shared some intimate details from a little vacation he and wife Lorraine embarked on recently. It was just them at beautiful Lake Como with some good pals. In fact, you may know one of their names: George Clooney? Yep. Him.

“We were invited and found ourselves, lucky enough, to spend a few days with George Clooney at his villa in Lake Como…” Wallace told Fox News’ Rick Folbaum on Friday. Folbaum’s praise for and envy of the Hollywood heavyweight came fluidly as he asked the Fox News Sunday to dish … and then, dish some more.

Wallace said a common question he’s been getting is, at what point did you start to feel like you were hanging out with not the superstar but just an average guy? The answer: really quickly.

“He’s the nicest, most natural guy in the world. He’s smart, he’s pleasant, he’s talented,” said Wallace, “and yes, there are lots of reasons to hate him; he’s a liberal…” he joked. But when there were disagreements on policy and hot button issues, “it was a very agreeable disagreement” — something they both agreed the country needs more of when it comes to our discourse.

“He could say what he likes about some candidate or some issue, I’d sometimes disagree with him, and then we’d say please pass the pasta.”

Oh, and George? Chris said you’re welcome to join the Fox News Sunday set any time … as long as you’re quiet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Aug 2012, 18:32

Those chats about his holiday experience were great to hear...thanks for finding them !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Aug 2012, 18:52

I do believe that George treats all of his guests to a wonderful time. Of course, no one would say he was a jerk or dork if they ever wanted to be invited back!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down