George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

+28
bellybaby
NotAvailable
Clooneygirl
Maggy
cindigirl
Lakin460
tzizz
it's me
Best in Category
watching
laetval
Katiedot
LornaDoone
melbert
Missa
lucy
amaretti
Aly
The next mrs clooney
janieb
Joanna
barla
Atalante
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
annemarie
silly girl
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by Missa Fri 17 Aug 2012, 20:43

I think he looks like he's had a happy evening with the sommelier in the restaurant, but you know...you say tomato, I say to-mah-to. Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by party animal - not! Fri 17 Aug 2012, 21:46

Wonder who took the pix.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 18 Aug 2012, 07:24

In the one pic of him by himself, his finger is pointing down at the flag. It says TAXI. Hes not on his own boat in this pic. Maybe on the 15th, he spent some time doing his own thing. She wasn't in the TAXI and the story doesn't say she was with him in this shot. He spent some time being a bar mixer for ppl at the festival. Maybe where he got time to grow a beard. Doesn't take him long I think. My husband also grew it fast. Only took two days.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 08:17

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 18 Aug 2012, 09:00

I think there is a simple explanation for the photo of George with a beard, easily verifiable: JJ, perhaps by mistake, put a old photo (of at least two years ago), when George was at the festival in Venice to present Michael Clayton (I think ) and then was accompanied by SL. Go anf find photos of the event, and you will see that virtually george was a younger, bearded, absolutely equal to george of that photo. Instead the others taken with the restaurant staff, the shape of his face has changed a lot: more thin, more wrinkles, older (see the neck ...) If you ask me the reason for this error ... mah .... confused scratch
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:58

Can someone draw a time map on this?

Beard short, not, what and lean fingers pointing god knows where!!

No no no there are no simple explanation to this. The Matrix

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:00

his fingers seem good
no?
less tormented....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:02

Best in Category wrote:Can someone draw a time map on this?

Beard short, not, what and lean fingers pointing god knows where!!

No no no there are no simple explanation to this. The Matrix

Sure there is: the person who published them probably had them all labeled something similar "GC in Venice", and accidentally posted one from five years ago with the new ones. Not only does he have a beard in that pic, he face is fuller, he looks younger, and he's wearing a tux. Look at the buttons on the shirt, they're completely different. It was a mistake made by the person who published the photos, not anything more.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:03

I guess so me too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:11

Missa: yes sorry, I didn't look carefully enough all the buttons on the shirt... Rolling Eyes

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:40

Best, no problem. Just easier than assuming every photo that doesn't quite look right is part of a vast conspiracy and having to plot out timelines for every single thing. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Aug 2012, 13:13

You are in: New Venice / News / The Assumption Venice George Clooney
the

The Assumption Venice George Clooney
VENICE. Assumption Venice for George Clooney, who on Wednesday evening is "materialized" at the last minute to the restaurant by Ivo two steps from Piazza San Marco, alongside the blonde Stacy Keibler, ...
Film gossip
VENICE. Assumption Venice for George Clooney, who on Wednesday evening is "materialized" at the last minute to the restaurant by Ivo two steps from Piazza San Marco, alongside the blonde Stacy Keibler, girlfriend of the moment, and the ever present bodyguard. Caesar salad, grilled mushrooms, pumpkin risotto, sea bass, the trio did not miss anything done, including souvenir pictures with the queen of the kitchen, Georgina Mazzero: Ivo, Clooney is at home when in town.
"A really lovely and helpful person, 'comment in the local enthusiasts, who also has among its regulars Sting and" Venetian "Elton John.
Cipriani landed at the island in search of protection for privacy that Venice still provides all the celebrity of way - with a touch of snob posting all over the lagoon towards the VIP duty - Clooney in Venice you can meet again, in this His three days as a tourist who has known the city well, including walking between the islands of the lagoon and good food, including stops at the Inn at Torcello.
One way to repay the city by its absence in September: there now fixed at the Film Festival, this year, Clooney is not in the program as an actor or as a director, and remain high and dry both the fans and hunters gossip. But his real sympathy and simple and spontaneous way of relating to others, the actor now has many friends in the city: from motoscafista of trust (which readily removes the commands of the spear as soon as possible) to caterers, from bartenders to the whole staff of Cipriani, who was the protagonist of memorable celebrations.
There is time until Sunday: celebrity hunting is open through the streets.http://nuovavenezia.gelocal.it/cronaca/2012/08/17/news/il-ferragosto-veneziano-di-george-clooney-1.5558181
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:32

I think they threw in that "bearded" pic to show that he frequents that restaurant and is know to visit the kitchen. Nothing more, nothing less.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:42

till Sunday?

others said he was already gone to USA

(by helicopter, btw Rolling Eyes )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:50

yummm!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw this is one of the best kind of zucca!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:51

Not sure you would take a helicopter all the way to the US. Helicopter to the airport more likely if he has returned to the US.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:52

obvious Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:52

I thought maybe Joanna was right....he couldn't pay the bill so they were making him serve for a couple hours.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:53

I think the bearded bar picture was taken the same time as these - hair, beard, fuller face. Notice Gio is in the back in one wearing a suit like in the bar picture. This was Michael Clayton 2007.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:55

mmmm zucca bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:57

yep

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:00

The next mrs clooney wrote:Not sure you would take a helicopter all the way to the US. Helicopter to the airport more likely if he has returned to the US.

Helicopter from Como to Venice, a short helicopter flight range and is slow can not go in USA
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:02

surely not!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:20

George embraces all but Stacy? even in the most romantic city in the world?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:21

lux wrote:Katie,
this Italian newspaper indicates your forum as the source of one of the photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Meh. Now the photographer has been in touch and asked me to remove the photos, which I've done. Sorry about that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:33

Hopefully this is OK to be posted from us magazine link ??

[pic deleted] - sorry, no pictures please.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture deleted by katiedot)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Aug 2012, 16:46

Clearly the embraces he gives Stacy are not for public consumption......his private life is private

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:00

I'm sorry, but how the hell can his private life be private when he has his ever-present bodyguard with him? Can you imagine a life where you always had to have a bodyguard when you went out in public? If that isn't a romance-killer, I don't know what is! Stacy, you're an idiot. Get back to the real world where you can have a real date with a guy who can give you marriage and babies. George is gorgeous, charming, and smart, but IMO not worth all the crap.

premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:08

George is one of the more famous men on this planet. I think having Gio around is a compromise which gives George at least some sense of normalcy. Without a bodyguard George (same as other stars) wouldn't be able to go out in public at all and I think he'd find that a great shame.

I'm still surprised that there haven't been any pictures showing that there were more people on that date. If it really was just George and Stacy (and Gio, yes) then this is really amazing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:14

Only Stacy knows whether he's worth it really....she's worldly wise
and knows the drill I reckon. She's young and having the experience of a lifetime....babies at her age ??? affraid
Lots of ladies are living a life and waiting longer for all
that business IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:29

Joanna wrote:She's young and having the experience of a lifetime....babies at her age ??? affraid

I'm sure she's having an experience of her lifetime although It's hard for me to identify. When I was 32 I was married, had two kids ages ages 7 and 2. I sure missed out on that experience. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:44

I think 32 is a good age to be seriously thinking about children. It's one of the reasons I don't see this relationship lasting very much longer. At some point she's going to have to move on.

Otherwise it really does get too late if she and the father of her kids want to have something of a life first before the ankle biters move in.

Um, in case it isn't clear, I'm not expecting George to change his mind about the whole children thing.

I think it was Bridget Jones that featured the 'baby maths' theory but I had to sit through an in depth account (late at night, drunk, in a nightclub bathroom) with my best friend who was in tears at her 30th birthday.

The maths goes something like this: "I'm 30 now. Suppose I meet the man of my dreams tomorrow. We'll want to date for at least a year or so before we get engaged. That makes me 31 and a half. Then it's at least another year of engagement before we get married. That makes me almost 33. Then we're going to want to enjoy married life for at least a year before we start trying, so let's say we start trying to get pregnant when I'm 35. At that age it's harder to get pregnant and the risks of a safe pregnancy go up so it could be about a year before I get pregnant. And of course 9 months before I give birth. That makes me around 37 or 38 when I have my first child. I'm 30 now and I don't want to wait another 8 years before I can have a babeeeeeee".

Stacy is 32 already. It's all well and good saying you don't want a child now, but you do have to consider how long it takes before you can responsibly have a child and from that figure out when you should start this process. I think she's there at the starting blocks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 18 Aug 2012, 18:05

Very good reasoning. If she DOES want a child she'd better "get busy."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 18 Aug 2012, 18:17

Molly Sims just had a baby and she is 39. But talk about a fast-track. They married in September 2011 after being engaged about two months. She even said she got pregnant during their honeymoon. Not exactly the ideal way to start a marriage, but I guess if your biological clock is ticking on steroids you have to get busy. Most women I know who want children start to get a little panicky into their 30s. The risks for the mother and child increase dramatically after age 35.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Aug 2012, 18:54

As somebody who had a baby at 44 (with no extra help!) perhaps it would be best if I didn't join in this conversation. Apart from to say anything's possible!..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Aug 2012, 22:09

Changing the subject I'm thinking: "Poor Stacy, came to Italy thinking that he would see many different places, thought to go to Greece and London but nothing ................... George .. brought to Venice in the worst period of the year because the heat is crazy, and Venice is full of tourists who can not even walk through the narrow streets, and after a boat ride and a dinner with John the 'has discharged to a guide and he went by boat alone with Gio you say that George can not run in Venice because it is too famous but I ask you: "Brad Pitt is less famous than George? Well he went around Venice with his sister and his parents and without bodyguards when Angie was shooting the film "The tourist". What has happened? I fear nothing in particular George, Brad has spent the morning at the playground with their children than they asked for an autograph or greeted him: I'm thinking that George is always exaggerating Thurs bringing with him even in romantic dinners!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 Aug 2012, 22:54

and maybe it was just three "friends" having dinner together...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 21:23

Joanna wrote:George paying a visit and posing for photographs with the kitchen staff at Da Ivo restaurant on Thursday (August 16).

Lovely picture... maybe he couldn't pay the restaurant bill ? LOL

OH LOOK, the origins of my photo. Love my avatar pic. I want a hug like this woman. Somebody out there can make this happen. Come on, I am a kidney disease survivor. A hug wouldn't hurt.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jul 2013, 21:38

Great photo - Did Stacy take it, do you think?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 21:43

Don't know, but I still stand behind my "Wanna Hug" motivation. LOL I would let one of his gf's take it. Stacy, Elisabetta, Sarah L., have at it. Just tell me when to smile and say "CHEESE."

Very Happy tongue cheers Love3 Sofa bounce Sofa bounce Sofa bounce Superdupercool 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3