George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!!

5 posters

Go down

Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! Empty Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!!

Post by laetval Sat 11 Aug 2012, 15:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whatever It Takes iPhone 4/4S case George Clooney

This stylish Whatever It Takes iPhone 4/4S case will nerver disappoint you whenever you are in parties or in travels.Alongside the powerful protection function,originally signed artwork donated by over 660 noted individuals,these cases features your iPhone with chic and fashionable style.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! Empty Re: Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!!

Post by melbert Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:40

does that mean I have to buy an iPhone? I could just have the cover!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!! Empty Re: Because he deserves it, you can buy a protection for mobile phone with a drawing of george!!

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Aug 2012, 18:20

Yes...do get the cover mel and hang it on your wall
as an artistic tribute to Our Man...it's a nice drawing anyway.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 11 Aug 2012, 18:36

Nice cover!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Aug 2012, 23:26

FUNNY!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down