George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October

+38
Cinderella
lucy
Way2Old4Dis
EEOsandy
watching
theminis
iamnoone
Dior
Missa
EinsteinsMistress
barla
laetval
lelacorb
pandabear
premiere
lovelylois
noodle
annemarie
OofOof
fava
party animal - not!
Henway
Best in Category
amaretti
Maggy
Joanna
blubelle
cindigirl
it's me
silly girl
NotAvailable
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
m4rose
melbert
Lakin460
Katiedot
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 Empty Re: George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:32

Photos from Getty images...her dress isn't bad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 2 Empty Re: George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:34

George looks handsome and Stacy looks nice not too revealing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:36

It does look nice. I wonder what the back is like.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:39

Very elegant couple............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:48

dress is an improvement and seems appropriate for the event but her hair makes her look 20 years older. She looks like she is grimacing in the pictures too.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:54

From Twitter
Marc Malkin ‏@marcmalkin
George Clooney Stacy Kiebler Carousel of Hope gala. Fast run down the carpet. @ The Beverly Hilton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38m Ciara McVey ‏@CiaraMcVey
I talked to George Clooney. And then I died.

Last edited by lovelylois on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:55; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:54

I like the dress but her demeanor seems different. He looks nice but tired. It doesn't seem like she is wearing a very high heel. Here are some photos from wire image. Sorry I still can't copy photos.

Here is a nice photo of him laughing----I like this smile:

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 04:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment---didn't want to make a new post....)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 21 Oct 2012, 04:28

She really does look like a Barbie doll. Her skin even looks plastic, and her smile looks painted on.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 21 Oct 2012, 04:53

From AP images - Some different photos than wireimage

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:25

Dress and makeup are pretty. Hair makes her look a lot older.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:30

The Mr and Mrs look very nice Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:35

Just Jared:

George Clooney: Carousel of Hope with Stacy Keibler!

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler attend the 26th Anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday (October 20) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 51-year-old actor was honored at the event benefiting research and treatment for childhood diabetes.

At the ball, Stacy met up with her gal pal Julianne Hough.

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Monique Lhuillier dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Judith Leiber bag.

15+ pictures inside of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler at the Carousel of Hope Ball…

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:50

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:59

Oh well, I was wrong about Stacy not being there. Oh well, doesn't George look dapper?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 21 Oct 2012, 06:00

That last pic of Neil Diamond and his young'un and George with his made me laugh. I find it so interesting that George looks like sexy George in pics alone or with other people but in pics with her, he looks old and like her uncle G. It's just odd.

She looks like she's trying to be Mrs. George Clooney, socialite and perfect wife. I actually feel sorry for her having to keep that smile plastered on her face for hours. My cheeks hurt!

I was kind of surprised by the list of attendees; lots of old timers and the D-list contingent--the Hiltons, Harry Hamlin...not the usual stomping grounds for George.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 06:04

From Stacy's twitter:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 06:12

As usual, the Daily Mail have made this all about Stacy:

Stunning in sequins! Stacy Keibler steals the show from honoree boyfriend George Clooney at star-studded Carousel of Hope Ball

By Virginia Skeels

PUBLISHED:04:49 GMT, 21 October 2012

The annual Carousel of Hope Ball is talked about as the gala of all Hollywood galas - and this year, it was easy to see why.

With George Clooney as the fundraiser's honoree, a dinner performance by Neil Diamond, and a silent auction which included a Mercedes and a quarter-million-dollar wedding in Bora Bora, it's no wonder the Beverly Hilton event was sold out well in advance.

It's the kind of event that calls for the killer dress, and Clooney's glamorous squeeze Stacy Keibler, 33, didn't disappoint on Saturday night.

Stars of the show: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler at the Carousel of Hope Ball at the Beverly Hilton

The statuesque blonde hit the red carpet arrivals in a stunning floor-length gown comprised entirely of black and red sequins.

The figure-hugging dress accentuated Keibler's flawless figure. She wisely opted for minimalist accessories with simple black drop earrings and a couple of antique rings.

Stunning: The 33-year-old former wrestler got it right again in this figure-hugging sequined gown

Her hair was styled in a loose bun around her face, giving her angular features a softer look than usual, and she carried a simple black evening clutch.

The black-tie event, now in its 34th year, raises money for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Aurora, Colorado.

Socialite Barbara Davis has raised close to $100 million for the cause over the past three decades, and told The Hollywood Reporter this week she was hoping to raise $3 million on Saturday.

Sponsored by Mercedes-Benz, which donated a $137,505 Mercedes-Benz 2013 G63 AMG design for auction this year, the event boasted Jay Leno back as emcee, with George Schlatter as producer and David Foster as music director.

Other guests appearing on the red carpet included Desperate Housewives actress Nicollette Sheridan and two-time Dancing With the Stars winner Juliane Hough.

Sheridan vamped it up in a black satin double-breasted jacket over a floor-length skirt which featured a split all the way up her right leg.

Hough opted for a more demur look, meanwhile, in a powder-blue gown with silver patterning and a long train.

Honoree: Fifty-one-year-old Clooney was the guest of honor at the glitzy event, which raises money for diabetes
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 06:16

RT @beverlyhilton: George Clooney greetings fans outside of @beverlyhilton for The Carousel of Hope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 06:18

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 07:01

A couple more tweets:

hollyrpeete "We have to create situations to make life miserable for those who make lives miserable." George Clooney #carouselofhopeballabout 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite
jackiejcollins George clooney makes great speech about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

From the Beverly Hilton facebook page:

iFancyJay ERMEGHERD! George clooney gave a standong ovation to Jay's performance of And i am telling you! i am so proud @JessicaESanchez50 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
VannsaHudgens George Clooney: Carousel of Hope with Stacy Keibler! dlvr.it/2LyD1xabout 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Jillzarin I want full report tomorrow. RT @DLuciano1 At table w George Clooney, Sidney Poitier, Quincy Jones, Clive Davis, an... tl.gd/jng0ic4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Kari Mozena‏@karimozena
Billionaires on their feet now. Diamond singing Sweet Caroline at #carouselofhope.

George making the speech:

About Stacy's dress:
George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler attend the 26th Anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday (October 20) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 51-year-old actor was honored at the event benefiting research and treatment for childhood diabetes.

At the ball, Stacy met up with her gal pal Julianne Hough.

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Monique Lhuillier dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewels, and a Judith Leiber bag.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 07:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more random stuff as I find it)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 07:37

Oh my except for Sidney Poitier there really aren't a lot of A-List stars....that I can see. I thought CC and RG were supposed to go. This isn't his usual sort...I don't want to be a snob...I like some of them. But it seems strange. (I feel terrible---I am a snob) Wink

P.S. Neil Diamonds daughter graduated a year behind me in High School----he came to her graduation. I never knew until senior year when we were in choir together. Spoke to her once---she was very quiet---she didn't go by "Diamond".

GC looks nice and it is good to see him and apparently the quote going around twitter is this:

Wonder if they will post his whole speech.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 08:33

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 08:40

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 08:42

SADNESS THAT THIS COUPLE! EMPATHY complicity = 0 = 0 = 0 affinity
Dick but George is a great actor he is well able to play the part of the father in the "Descendant" it is possible that next to Stacy can not even play the part, not a lover, but at least that of a devoted friend?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 08:46

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:07

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:12

lelacorb wrote:SADNESS THAT THIS COUPLE! EMPATHY complicity = 0 = 0 = 0 affinity
Dick but George is a great actor he is well able to play the part of the father in the "Descendant" it is possible that next to Stacy can not even play the part, not a lover, but at least that of a devoted friend?

Because that's what Stacy is : simply a friend (do not know how devout, certainly opportunistic ...) And who would not be? What hides george behind all these fake relationships? Misogyny? homosexuality?
He has to do a quick redefinition of the contract, because it is certainly true that the majority of the comments about the couple said:

bahha black sheep @ 10/21/2012 at 12:34 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

George is a gay man
@reply | Flag This
# 2
just saying @ 10/21/2012 at 12:43 am

Thumb up Thumb down +2

Those gowns are not the greatest. Stacy and Julianne are wasting their time with the guys they are with.
@reply | Flag This
# 3
anon @ 10/21/2012 at 12:46 am

Thumb up Thumb down +7

darker hair does not look good on stacy and that dress is pretty ugly. Wonder when he’s going to get bored with her and date another irrelevant women 10 years younger
@reply | Flag This
# 4
X @ 10/21/2012 at 12:56 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

Not sure why I actually care about this, but GC is a terminal bachelor. he has already been married. And it unfortunate no mattter how much he and his GFs enjoy each other he will never settle down and they will eventually leave him. He knows this, but he doesn’t care. I predict by next year this relationship will be over. And 5 months later GC will have another beautiful woman, He’ll be a ***** the rest of his life and for what reason? Who knows… I’m sure it’s because he doesnt want the responsibility of being married and havin to make that committment… Too bad, he’s a beautiful soul..
@reply | Flag This
# 5
Lol @ 10/21/2012 at 12:59 am

Thumb up Thumb down +5

It suppose to be Clooney’s night. How come we have 12 pics with bimbo Stacy and just 5 with George? Looks like it pays off to sleep around.
@reply | Flag This
# 6
to Lol @ 10/21/2012 at 1:02 am

Thumb up Thumb down -4

are you upset that you’re not the bimbo George is with?
@reply | Flag This
# 7
Kikicohen @ 10/21/2012 at 1:06 am

Thumb up Thumb down +6

If body language holds any merit ( usually does)- this looks like one detached “relationship”. Clooney always looks uncomfortable with SK.
Just plain weird.
@reply | Flag This
# 8
TIMEKEEPER @ 10/21/2012 at 1:45 am

Thumb up Thumb down +4

@Kikicohen: Yes it does look weird, I do agree. I wonder who they are trying to take a dig at? President Obama is fighting for re election, and we all know this ragged pair sure did not help matters any. I can smell the stank on these two clear over where I am at. Once trailer trash–ALWAYS TRAILER TRASH! Lol! Stacy kinda of reminds me of Elvira, Mistress in the Dark in this getup. Oh well! Halloween is just around the corner is it not?
@reply | Flag This
# 9
TIMEKEEPER @ 10/21/2012 at 1:49 am

Thumb up Thumb down +4

Also I find it hysterical how Kiebler is trying to scrunch and twist her body so that it does not look like she is towering over George. Forgive me, but she is screaming trailer trash Appalachia. Going back to her original hair color? One can only bleach out their hair for so long before it is toast. Okay, thanks for the laughs Clooney. I appreciate it. It has been a long day. Someone ask me to give you a message-wink wink. Lol!
@reply | Flag This
# 10
Penelope @ 10/21/2012 at 2:06 am

Thumb up Thumb down +4

Ewwww…These two look like a couple of gross old people, with George Clooney looking 65 and Stacy Keibler looking like a 50 year old Grandma with a botox forehead vein that is about to pop any second. Julianne Hough doesn’t look great here either, but at least she does not look like she got a senior pass from the old folks home to go out for the night. Stacy could easily pass for Julianne’s far less attractive mother and George clearly desperately needs glasses and a much better PR team if old ***** Keibler is the best he can do.
@reply | Flag This
# 11
Bing @ 10/21/2012 at 2:07 am

Thumb up Thumb down +4

@ no.6
Hello Stacy!!! You are stupid like hell.
@Timekeeper, you are right. It’s not helping our President at all.
@reply | Flag This
# 12
Penelope @ 10/21/2012 at 2:08 am

Thumb up Thumb down +4

Oh, old $kank Keibler, then. Smile
@reply | Flag This
# 13
rachel @ 10/21/2012 at 2:10 am

Thumb up Thumb down +4

grandma and grandpa
@reply | Flag This
# 14
julie @ 10/21/2012 at 3:55 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

omg you people are so mean – she’s very pretty – i dunno what she sees in him but she is making money… she’s no different than any other girl in hollywood, or any guy for that matter. It’s all about making money so good for her. There are so many rumors about him being gay – who knows if that’s the reason he doesn’t stay in any relationship and if he is, why would she want him?
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:15

There are some cute ones of George messing around on the red carpet, playing with a toy car, singing with Neil Diamond and others here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:21

barla wrote:[omg you people are so mean – she’s very pretty – i dunno what she sees in him but she is making money… she’s no different than any other girl in hollywood, or any guy for that matter. It’s all about making money so good for her. There are so many rumors about him being gay – who knows if that’s the reason he doesn’t stay in any relationship and if he is, why would she want him?
Ok, firstly do we really have to turn this into a Stacy Keibler thread? Aren't there already a million of them on this site, isn't that enough? George Clooney was at the event too and he even won an award, made a speech so why not talk about that?

Secondly, I'm not sure which website you were quoting but surely you realise that at least some of the comments you've shared are by the IMDb nutjob, right? She posts and post and posts, using different nicknames and then replies to herself. She even uses names of posters on this site too.

--------------------------------------

The DailyMail have added a few more shots:

Stan was there too:

Actor George Clooney (L) poses with his publicist Stan Rosenfield as they arrive at the 26th Carousel of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills, California October 20, 2012. Clooney received the ball's Brass Ring Award for his outstanding artistic achievements and his work as a humanitarian. The event benefits the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:31; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:23

MOre & more pics here ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:33

Katiedot wrote:
barla wrote:[omg you people are so mean – she’s very pretty – i dunno what she sees in him but she is making money… she’s no different than any other girl in hollywood, or any guy for that matter. It’s all about making money so good for her. There are so many rumors about him being gay – who knows if that’s the reason he doesn’t stay in any relationship and if he is, why would she want him?
Ok, firstly do we really have to turn this into a Stacy Keibler thread? Aren't there already a million of them on this site, isn't that enough? George Clooney was at the event too and he even won an award, made a speech so why not talk about that?

Secondly, I'm not sure which website you were quoting but surely you realise that at least some of the comments you've shared are by the IMDb nutjob, right? She posts and post and posts, using different nicknames and then replies to herself. She even uses names of posters on this site too.

And this is exactly the point, Katie: all last public appearances of George seem to shift the focus on the blond giant who accompanies him, rather than focusing on himself! No need to move anything on the thread for stacy, why should we write everything in her thread! In any event is, at this time: how she is getting dressed,if she is still with him etc ... I pointed out some interesting phrases (not sure if shown on other sites, do not read them, I do not care, I'm not so morbid. I like to chat with all of you about George who is aging and I no longer recognize him anymore ....), but the most significant is the one that relates that there are fewer photos of George than Stacy alone .....
Then, for heaven's sake, the party looks like a circus between working pensioners (beautiful pictures of Neil Diamond and George singing with the old lady, the Waters, dressed in pink feathers ..... unwatchable ...)
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:36

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 09:41

And more!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:02

This is a nice example of tenderness (Stacy controls george who is drinking too much.) ... That's what it was for almond milk ....

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:08

Those links come up as forbidden. Do you have any other links barla?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:11

This was a performance by GC. He had to be "ON" every minute. It is sad that it became more of a SK thread but as it was pointed out that is what the media is making of it too. So many tweets are about how SK looked and how she "outshone" GC.

I am sure he had a good time but this was work for him. JMO

I was a little surprised by how B. Davis looked....for some reason I thought she was younger. Oh and Joan Collins looks great---she does not change at all.

This is a very good cause so I am glad it was a nice event.

By the way Who is Jessica Sanchez? Twitterverse went crazy because GC gave her a standing ovation and she had a nice photo taken with him.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:16

Baria the connection is denied!

I am very curious, can you explain .....?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:25

I do not know why the American press hosannas so much by Stacy overshadow George but the photos published (delete the catwalk with Stacy!) Have given me hope and I saw the George always smiling, cheerful, fun and sun. That woman ...... I do not know the boh ruin the image
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:27

silly girl wrote:This was a performance by GC. He had to be "ON" every minute. [ .. . . ] I am sure he had a good time but this was work for him. JMO
I agree. This looks a lot like George Clooney performing the role of George Clooney to perfection.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:30

Go to these photos on Getty Images:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:35

Great set of pictures...thanks to all who posted.

George looks in his element and obviously is well liked by those around him because of his devotion to "good causes". Coolio

Is there any information about the song he sang
with Neil Diamond ?
Now THAT is worth talking about. Do hope a video of it turns up soon.

What a joy to have been there and witnessed that. Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Oct 2012, 12:01

George was being himself he seems happy and he was the honoree. Stacy and George look good together. He obviously cares for her and enjoys being with her or she wouldn't be there. I'm sorry but the giant name is tiring she is a tall woman she can't help that she was born that way.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 12:05

Barla...of course George is ageing....aren't we all ?
It's much better than dying too young IMO

You refer to a "circus for pensioners". Older folk have as much right to be out and about enjoying a good occasion as anyone.

BTW....You do realise that in Hollywood it's mainly the "pensioners",
as you so rudely call them, who have the money to give to good causes. They should have respect shown to them IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Oct 2012, 12:31

Couldn't agree with you more, Joanna.

All I observe is a two very happy bunnies, who both know it's 'work' but are also very respectful and honoured to be there - and yep, they're actors, but nevertheless........

These two never seem to take a bad photo either. I wouldn't mind looking like her!

Have we ever seen GC with one girlfriend where there are so many occasions they go to together? And look happy doing it? SK is there because he wants her there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Oct 2012, 12:33

Oh, and by the way, Getty Images are coming up wtih more and more pix all the time......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:09

Joanna wrote:Is there any information about the song he sang with Neil Diamond ? Now THAT is worth talking about. Do hope a video of it turns up soon.
According to twitter, it was Sweet Caroline. No idea if there's a video too, but we can hope, can't we?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:11

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:17

Hi PAN, you said There is no one other girlfriend that he's brought together in so many PUBLIC and forced appearances (including photo shoots Como)? probably not. It's for this reason that most of the gossipers say (know?) that it is a false relationship. Photos of george in everyday life do not with Stacy. Has anyone ever seen any pictures of George and Stacy, public or private, where they kissed or PDA? Never. There was before, with any of the formers GF.And for heaven's sake, let's finish by saying that who knows what happens in their private life..... On como-times they not even lived in the same house!

Happy? Who can say? None of us. Maybe relaxed. Maybe after a nice drink ..

K is there because he wants her there
On this point there is no doubt ....

Jo, I do not like ostentation, and the lack of taste. This celebration centered both. There are couples that with a lot more natural style (Pitt Jolie, for example) do charity and keep away from certain caravans ... or carousels. But this is just my opinion.

What is certain is that I do not think that the major benefactors are these characters, or just them.
Then seeing george singing with the bottle of red wine in hand .... chills (not emotion, desolation ...) ... maybe no, please

George aging very badly (see Pitt, Cruise), is a fact. And I do not think at all neither clear nor happy. I think that he doen't looks even more himself, the man i followed years ago. He needs a break. Stop all these PR events...

One last thing: Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer are tall. SK is huge, large .... In short, a small giant ... Very Happy Thumbs up!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:21

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next