George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October

+38
Cinderella
lucy
Way2Old4Dis
EEOsandy
watching
theminis
iamnoone
Dior
Missa
EinsteinsMistress
barla
laetval
lelacorb
pandabear
premiere
lovelylois
noodle
annemarie
OofOof
fava
party animal - not!
Henway
Best in Category
amaretti
Maggy
Joanna
blubelle
cindigirl
it's me
silly girl
NotAvailable
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
m4rose
melbert
Lakin460
Katiedot
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 Empty Re: George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:29

Yes I hear your opinions barla....just don't agree with them as you don't agree with mine.
That's fine flower
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October - Page 3 Empty Re: George to attend Carousel of Hope Gala on 20 October

Post by barla Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:35

Joanna wrote:Yes I hear your opinions barla....just don't agree with them as you don't agree with mine.
That's fine flower

Joanna, this is why I like to chat with you, all of you others. The kindness and respect for the opinions. And when someone overdoes it, you do it out civilly.

I enjoy reading the different interpretations of the same situation ... sometimes they need to make me see things in a different way ....lately, not too often, unfortunately ... flower flower
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:42

Oh well barla...Lol...He's lovely really don't you think ?

Those pictures of George singing are OK by me...wine or no wine.
After all...he's not the Pope...Lol
I do hope someone pops it on YouTube SOON.

He's been working a lot....just let the man unwind
and have some fun with people who like/love/admire
him I say !

We feel like that about him on here....Don't We ????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:58

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:00

VIDEO ARRIVAL : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:05

More pics from twitter and elsewhere:

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more stuff)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:24

huhhhhh!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:29

It is a very special cause and benefits so many it looks like everyone had a good time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:34

The guy in the photo of GC singing with ND....he is bald....why does he look familiar....anyone?

Oh and again anyone know about the girl in the last photo? thanks

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:41

silly girl wrote:The guy in the photo of GC singing with ND....he is bald....why does he look familiar....anyone?
I believe it's Bryan Lourd, George's agent. More on him HERE
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:48

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:00

Like this last photo....thanks Laetval (by the way how do you pronounce your name and what does it mean?)

Thanks too Katie....I can never remember who BL is. I saw Carrie Fisher's one woman show on HBO...when she talks about him it is pretty funny.

Here is video of him leaving he dinner with Jay Leno..

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:21

lelacorb wrote:SADNESS THAT THIS COUPLE! EMPATHY complicity = 0 = 0 = 0 affinity
Dick but George is a great actor he is well able to play the part of the father in the "Descendant" it is possible that next to Stacy can not even play the part, not a lover, but at least that of a devoted friend?

I agree Lela, they are not evening trying to fake their happiness anymore. They both look miserable and dont seem to care if the world sees it anymore.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:21

In SillyGirl's video, George got in the front seat with his driver! Not in the back seat with Stacy...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:23

Whomever said this isn't George's usual crowd is correct. The "pensioners" are the mega millionaires and billionaires in Hollywood and beyond and most ARE in the 60's and older.

George was honored with an award, that's why he attended. He was there to be fun loving and humble George Clooney which I'm sure he did well. He shows up for this event (which garners them much more press and attention than the ball normally gets) and then later perhaps when he's looking for financing for a film, or donations for a cause, his billionaire buddies might be more wiling to open their wallets. JMO

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by EinsteinsMistress Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:40

Don't understand how he is attracted to her.........he obviously has never experienced TRUE LOVE. Love4

OOOOOOOOoooooooo Georgie.....what you and I could be if you just believed....... Hug1

EinsteinsMistress
EinsteinsMistress
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:47

From Celebitchy (emphasis mine, as she phrased my thoughts better than I could have):

George Clooney brings Lhuillier-clad Stacy Keibler to LA charity event

These are some new photos of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler last night in LA at the 26th Anniversary Carousel Of Hope Ball (Presented By Mercedes-Benz). So… they’re still together. Good to know. I actually had to choose these photos very carefully, because there were several pics where George looked like he was having a stroke and Stacy was his young nurse who was half-carrying him down the red carpet. I’m just saying… Clooney’s motto of “I keep getting older and they stay the same age” has reached a critical point. He looks less like a carefree bachelor enjoying the pleasures of younger ladies and more like an old fart who doesn’t know what to do with it now that he bought it. Something nice: George and Stacy were at the event because George was being honored with the Brass Ring Award for his years of humanitarian work.

And yes, Stacy is a hot mess. Her dress is Monique Lhuillier. It’s… eh. I mean, it’s not awful. I think I would have liked the dress if the colors were different, or if it was a solid color (maybe a deep wine color, or a metallic). It feels very “establishment” and like she’s saying stylistically that she knows the event isn’t about her, but she still wants to look nice and well-put-together. The dress honestly reminds me of something Rita Wilson would wear to one of Tom Hanks’s premieres.

Everything past the dress is kind of bad, though. Why can’t Clooney buy Stacy a decent hair stylist? Why does her hair look so awful so consistently? I mean, I guess we should be thankful that it’s not another ratty bird’s nest hairstyle, but this looks like an awkward helmet. Also: I think Stacy is trying to ease herself into a darker shade. She’s slowly and subtly stepping away from the blonde. Clooney does seem to prefer brunettes, from what I can see.

Last thing: did George buy Stacy some new bolt-ons? Discuss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:55

SillyGirl's video?
where pl?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:57

Halo

Last edited by Dior on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Oct 2012, 15:58

found, thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:06

Missa wrote:From Celebitchy (emphasis mine, as she phrased my thoughts better than I could have):

George Clooney brings Lhuillier-clad Stacy Keibler to LA charity event

These are some new photos of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler last night in LA at the 26th Anniversary Carousel Of Hope Ball (Presented By Mercedes-Benz). So… they’re still together. Good to know. I actually had to choose these photos very carefully, because there were several pics where George looked like he was having a stroke and Stacy was his young nurse who was half-carrying him down the red carpet. I’m just saying… Clooney’s motto of “I keep getting older and they stay the same age” has reached a critical point. He looks less like a carefree bachelor enjoying the pleasures of younger ladies and more like an old fart who doesn’t know what to do with it now that he bought it. Something nice: George and Stacy were at the event because George was being honored with the Brass Ring Award for his years of humanitarian work.

And yes, Stacy is a hot mess. Her dress is Monique Lhuillier. It’s… eh. I mean, it’s not awful. I think I would have liked the dress if the colors were different, or if it was a solid color (maybe a deep wine color, or a metallic). It feels very “establishment” and like she’s saying stylistically that she knows the event isn’t about her, but she still wants to look nice and well-put-together. The dress honestly reminds me of something Rita Wilson would wear to one of Tom Hanks’s premieres.

Everything past the dress is kind of bad, though. Why can’t Clooney buy Stacy a decent hair stylist? Why does her hair look so awful so consistently? I mean, I guess we should be thankful that it’s not another ratty bird’s nest hairstyle, but this looks like an awkward helmet. Also: I think Stacy is trying to ease herself into a darker shade. She’s slowly and subtly stepping away from the blonde. Clooney does seem to prefer brunettes, from what I can see.

Last thing: did George buy Stacy some new bolt-ons? Discuss.

I'll also be a bitch but I think the article more representative of the reality that surrounds this couple
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:08

Thanks everone for the many pictures of last night.

I made the mistake of reading the comments on Celebitchy and can't believe all the hate and jealousy shown there about George and Stacy. I think they looked great. For God's sake, stop all the jealous animosity already.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:18

cindigirl wrote:Thanks everone for the many pictures of last night.

I made the mistake of reading the comments on Celebitchy and can't believe all the hate and jealousy shown there about George and Stacy. I think they looked great. For God's sake, stop all the jealous animosity already.

why is it jealousy?? I think a lot of people dont like Stacy or the way she looks and are expressing it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I dont like Stacy from the image she presents. Dont think shes that hot either but I am definitely not jealous, its just my opinion.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:23

Is there a video of george's speech anywhere? if its posted on this thread I missed it.

I like stacy's make up, like style of the dress but would have liked a lighter brighter color like peach or apricot.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:34

Lightsabre fight I'll never think of George Clooney
as an old fart..... Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:36

The next mrs clooney wrote:

why is it jealousy?? I think a lot of people dont like Stacy or the way she looks and are expressing it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I dont like Stacy from the image she presents. Dont think shes that hot either but I am definitely not jealous, its just my opinion.

Sorry mrs. clooney, you misunderstand me. I wasn't criticizing the COH posters but the ones who posted on Celebitchy. We're relatively kind here compared to other sites.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:37

I think George did get in the back with Stacy the view is odd but he is in the back. I know people see what they want to see but this is just sad. They don't look unhappy or bored to me. The look like a normal couple out having a good time . No they aren't grinning in every picture why should they be. People complain when George does the same things like vacation in Italy . Now he is out and enjoying time with his girlfriend and more in public, it's not a real relationship because he never did this before. I am glad that George is living his life and enjoying it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:38

Joanna wrote: Lightsabre fight I'll never think of George Clooney
as an old fart..... Laughing out loud

Sometime in something we agree
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:41

Oh Censored

Yes, I agree with you iamnoone: she should have rather wear orange, not yellow yet - and where they use those colors and it means something: in Bhutan! Eeek!

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:41

Well said annemarie......I remember when he could have died
making Syriana so am pleased he's still he doing his thing and strutting his stuff....and all that jazz. Sofa bounce

Long may it continue !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Oct 2012, 17:05

Jo pl
stop this
don't want to hear....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 17:52

Found a video link on dailymail.uk of George accepting his honor and Neil Diamond croons. The video is at the bottom of the article and his speech starts at about the 1:27 mark. Sorry for the sponsor message.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:04

Well done cindigirl...thank you gal !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:06

You're welcome pal. And thanks for the greenie. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:17

I really like Hill Harper. I have seen him interviewed and he impressed me very much.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:20

Here's the video:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:22

TY cindigirl & katiedot for the video!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:51

Have to agree with some of the other posters as to the attendees. I think George being there really heightened awareness of the organization and cause and they probably made a lot more money as Hollywood old money turned out in full. I do think when you look at the guest list it's an odd assortment of really big stars who are in their 70's, 80's and up along with the perennial d-listers and d-list wannabes. Very odd combo and really good of him to go.

As far as Stacy, i too wondered about her hair. Is she going darker? And to the posters who either think they look great together and those who say he looks old, the most interesting thing to me about both of them is how she ages him in photos together but he makes her look younger. In pics alone or with others, he looks like G Clooney and younger, or at least, his age. In pics alone or with others, she looks older than her age. Very weird!

Finally, I wish he'd use less gel in his hair! Like men's hair a little less slicked back. And maybe, to all those saying he's looking old, he's getting ready for a new role? Some of the reason he has seemingly aged more quickly than Brad Pitt can be attributed, in large part, to how thin he is. He and Stacy are both too thin but from reading other threads here, that seems to happen with a lot of his relationships.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:01

Thanks for the vid Cindi and the pictures posted by everyone.

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:33

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:48

Oh Laetval - YOU ARE DA BOMB!!!!!! George got his grove on - "bah, bah, bah". In the second video, George reminds me of the old Dean Martin show when Dean would sing with some of his guests and dance around. Oh Laetval, you made my day!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 20:30

You made my day too laetval. Got a GOOD laugh. I love that song and to hear George try to sing it too was priceless.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Oct 2012, 20:49

Great find laetval...I've been looking on and off with no success !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 21 Oct 2012, 21:10

another vid ...... pictures are more or less the same

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 21:19

I love the speeches of George because they are never pathetic!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2012, 21:50

cindigirl wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:

Sorry mrs. clooney, you misunderstand me. I wasn't criticizing the COH posters but the ones who posted on Celebitchy. We're relatively kind here compared to other sites.

I read the comments on Celebitchy and those of Jast jared and there is nobody but nobody that the pair wise Clooney Keibler, Cindy but are you sure that's jealousy because to me this seems ridiculous it is impossible to be jealous of George is so unattainable maybe it's because most people see the couple (there are also there among them) ridiculous! I liked Celine and I've never seen George ridiculous with her but I always saw a beautiful couple, I love Elizabeth and I have never seen George ridiculous with her, I did not like Sarah but together were never ridiculous but George and Stacy seem to go together like pasta and jam!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 21 Oct 2012, 21:57

Haha. Ha ha ha Pasta and jam.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 23:05

Neil Diamond and George Clooney Close the Star-Studded Carousel of Hope Gala on a Perfect Note

George Clooney took home the Brass Ring Award at the Carousel of Hope, but not before singing a duet with Neil Diamond.
The headliner for the Oct. 20 gala benefiting the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes, Diamond chose “Sweet Caroline” for their singing debut as a duo. And while Clooney seemed reluctant at first, he readily sang the line, “so good, so good,” at the chorus, and joined in for the final words, “sweet Caroline,” at the song’s end.
Honored during the evening for his extraordinary humanitarian work, Clooney – according to Diamond – said before dinner that he couldn’t sing. “Not a note,” Diamond said, repeating Clooney’s words, about how people think he can sing because his aunt was the legendary Rosemary Clooney.
“(Clooney) was saying ‘Neil, whatever you do, don’t ask me to sing,’” Diamond said. “I promised him that I wouldn’t. But I lied.” Diamond then brought the microphone to the Academy Award-winning actor, flanked tableside by ball chair Barbara Davis and his glamorous, statuesque girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Granted, Diamond sang most of the song solo, but Clooney proved a good sport by belting out a few of the lyrics.

On the Bill: Great Entertainment
The evening, which took place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, ended on that perfect note, literally thanks to the Clooney/Diamond duet, after a live and silent auction, the awards ceremony, Diamond’s 6-song set and more performances by a full slate of brilliant entertainers, beginning with Fernando Varela, who sang a stunning “Nessun Dorma” from the opera “Turandot.”
Also performing for the sold-out room: Jessica Sanchez of “American Idol” and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds. Acclaimed singer/songwriter/record producer David Foster accompanied them all at the piano.
Sanchez dedicated her song, “You’re Gonna Love Me,” to Clooney.
Edmonds then followed, saying he wanted to dedicate his song to Clooney, before changing his mind.
“I’m un-dedicating this to you because it feels a little too weird,” Edmonds said to Clooney from onstage, before re-dedicating his song to Keibler. Edmonds then sang “When Can I See You,” and Eric Clapton’s “Change the World.”
Diamond rounded out the evening with “Forever in Blue Jeans,” “Hello Again,” “Cracklin’ Rosie,” “Love on the Rocks,” “Sweet Caroline” and his signature finale, “America.”

A Star-Studded Crowd to Honor Clooney
Jay Leno played emcee to the star-studded crowd, which also included Jane Fonda, Julianne Hough of “Dancing With the Stars,” Diego Boneta, Carmen Electra, Jennie Garth, Jackie Collins, Joan Collins, Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis of “The Fifth Dimension,” Nicollette Sheridan, Holly Robinson Peete, Smokey Robinson, Sidney Poitier, Ryan O’Neal, Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed, Daisy Fuentes, Nicky Hilton, Berry Gordy, Quincy Jones and Clive Davis.

Shirley MacLaine introduced the video tribute to Clooney, honored for his artistic achievements and use of his celebrity to help Haiti, Darfur and other troubled regions of the world. Among other humanitarian pursuits, he organized the “Hope for Haiti” telethon after the devastating 2010 earthquake, drew attention to troubled regions in Africa through his television special, “A Journey to Darfur,” and recently launched the Satellite Sentinel Project to show the world the criminal activities in Sudan.

Glittering Gowns – Trailing Trains
More formal than the usual Los Angeles gala, long gowns ruled at this affair. So many women trailed trains behind them that guests had to take care wandering around, lest they step on one and stop a gala-goer in her tracks.
My best-dressed votes went to Stacy Keibler in glittering Monique Lhullier, Julianne Hough in a jeweled Jenny Packham and Jane Fonda in a vintage Giorgio Armani ensemble that Fonda said she pulled together from out of her closet.
There with longtime boyfriend, record producer Richard Perry, Fonda said she was headed for Paris to talk about her latest book, “Prime Time: Love, health, sex, fitness, friendship, spirit; Making the most of all of your life.” The French were most interested in the parts about sex, she said. (In my judgement, the fitness section is certainly worth following, too, because whatever Fonda is doing, is working well: She looks younger and more beautiful every time I see her, as mentioned in one of my previous stories here.)

An Expected $3 Million for Childhood Diabetes
The ball was expected to raise $3 million for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes, from ticket sales, sponsorships and the 500-item silent auction, along with a live auction of a 2013 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG , wedding in Bora Bora and first class trip to Paris, complete with a stay at the Plaza Athenee Hotel and tickets to the haute couture fashion shows for Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Jean Paul Gaultier, Atelier Versace, Valentino, Elie Saab, Stephane Rolland, On Aura Tout Vu, and Christophe Josse.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Oct 2012, 23:20

well
Congratulations
our Mr G Give hearts
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next