George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise?

+12
LyndaGirl
silly girl
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
lucy
Joanna
theminis
lelacorb
it's me
davidarochelle
melbert
Katiedot
16 posters

Go down

George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? Empty George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise?

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:05

Oh here we go again. Stop me if you've heard one before:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney's villa sells Como to Tom Cruise?

Do not remove the star on the Hollywood retreat in Italy. Tom Cruise, who had previously expressed some interest in the Castle deiLeoni of Deruta, near Perugia, according to recent rumors reported by the Journal of Umbria, would divert its attention on Villa Oleandra, or 'Clooney' on lake Como. The purchase by the star of Top Gun - just separated by the actress Katie Holmes, with whom he also had a daughter - would be determined by the possible shift to the south of George, in the province of Salerno. Specifically, the American actor would bet even Arechi Castle, overlooking the Gulf of Bell City. The alternative is the Cilento, with Cicero, Scario and Agropoli.

The Italian solution for Tom, whose relationship with our faith Paesefanno celebrated her wedding to Katie Holmes in Bracciano, was directly suggested by his Clooney. These, in turn, could leave Laglio, places that Stacy Keibler would not like too nuovafidanzata

Clooney vende la villa di Como a Tom Cruise?

Non togliete alle star di Hollywood il buen retiro in Italia. Tom Cruise, che in passato aveva manifestato un certo interesse per il Castello deiLeoni di Deruta, in provincia di Perugia, secondo le ultime indiscrezioni riportate dal Giornale dell’Umbria, avrebbe dirottato la propria attenzione su Villa Oleandra, ovvero «casa Clooney», sul Lago di Como. L’acquisto da parte della star di Top Gun – appena separato dall’attrice Katie Holmes, con cui ha avuto anche una figlia – sarebbe determinato dal probabile trasferimento al Meridione di George, in provincia di Salerno. Precisamente l’attore americano avrebbe puntato addirittura il Castello di Arechi, che domina il Golfo della città campana. L’alternativa è il Cilento, con Cicerale, Scario e Agropoli.

La soluzione italiana per Tom, sul cui legame con il nostro Paesefanno fede le nozze con Katie Holmes celebrate a Bracciano,sarebbe stata suggerita direttamente dall’amico Clooney. Questi,a sua volta, potrebbe lasciare Laglio, località che la nuovafidanzata Stacy Keibler non gradirebbe troppo
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? Empty Re: George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise?

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 14:02

oh dear...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? Empty Re: George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise?

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:04

Katiedot,
Does that mean Scientology wants to expand in Como or in Italy? Maybe G's place will be the new "Church" headquarters?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:50

Oh Davida, they already are EVERYWHERE...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:09

Melbert,
I know they are everywhere. But I also know Scientologists would love to take over Lake Como. Sorry to those reading this that are pro-Scienos but this is NOT a religion, it's a money-making cult that imprisons and kills.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 21:48

impossible
that sell
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 30 Jul 2012, 21:56

Last year David Beckham had to buy Villa Oleandra Tom Cruise this year, I think it's just another lie!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 22:27

right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to sell his Italian villa to Tom Cruise? Empty Tom Cruise to buy Clooney Mansion

Post by theminis Wed 01 Aug 2012, 03:02

Tom Cruise ‘to buy Clooney mansion'by: Cover Media From: news.com.au August 01, 2012
Source: AFP

TOM Cruise is rumoured to be considering buying George Clooney's famous Lake Como mansion.
..The actor is said to be interested in purchasing the gorgeous waterfront property as it is reported that George is considering a move to the South of Italy.

According to Italian newspaper Giornale dell'Umbria, the two A-Listers are trying to strike up a deal for the valuable Villa Oleandra.

It has been rumoured that newly single Tom was initially interested in snapping up the grand medieval Castle of Lions in Deruta, Italy. However, according to reports George has been trying to convince the Rock of Ages star to buy his property instead.

The Hollywood heartthrob is said to be considering a move to the South of Italy, where he is looking to set up a "home" in the province of Salerno. With a movie star budget to spend, it is perhaps unsurprising that the 51-year-old is said to have shown interest in the Arechi castle, an imposing fortress-like building overlooking the sea.

George's girlfriend Stacy Keibler is allegedly not keen on the beautiful Lake Como region, where her A-List beau has been spending his downtime for more than a decade and entertained friends including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

George and Stacy were spotted going for a boat ride in on the famous lake just a few days ago. It is believed to be the blonde beauty's second visit to the region. But despite looking happy and relaxed as the couple spent time with friends, Stacy is said to be pushing George towards leaving the area.

Meanwhile, Tom enjoyed a fun day out at Disney World in Florida with daughter Suri Cruise yesterday.

Following his split from estranged wife Katie Holmes who has reportedly retained primary custody of the little girl, the actor is ensuring that he has "meaningful" contact with the six-year-old.

And he certainly looked like the proud papa as he held Suri’s hand while they navigated the Magic Kingdom.

Suri was dressed in an Ariel costume and her aunt, Cass Mapother, was also there for the trip.

"Suri looked like she was in heaven," an onlooker told People magazine.

"It was really cute. She was walking around like she owned the place, having the time of her life, and Tom, who looked really handsome was talking to her, was really engaging with her."
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 05:06

Just moving this to the other thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:06

Thanks Katie - so obviously still a novice at posting Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:22

no worries, we all do it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:35

Its all wrong...cos its ME bounce
You can all come to stay too I love you
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 15:02

Another year another rumor. What I find funny about this one is he's making the move for his GF of the moment.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:31

Lucy,
Maybe G just needs a good excuse to sell. This way the Mayor and businesses of Como that profit from him living there aren't as upset if he moves. Is Tom Cruise popular in Como?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:36

There are twelve celebs that live along the water's edge up and down from George. I was trying to find the map to see if Cruz was already on it but I have to go to work and dont have time right now
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 02 Aug 2012, 06:45

Katiedot wrote:Just moving this to the other thread.

Where is it being moved to?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Aug 2012, 07:15

It's already moved here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 02 Aug 2012, 17:58

It took a couple of days but Gossip Cop strikes again:

Tom Cruise Buying George Clooney’s House in Lake Como, Italy?

Truth rating: 0

George Clooney Tom Cruise

12:43 pm, August 2nd, 2012

(The Sun)

Is Tom Cruise about to buy George Clooney’s famous home in Lake Como, Italy?

According to The Sun and other outlets that picked up the story, Cruise is “desperate for some peace and quiet after his split from Katie Holmes” and may purchase Clooney’s remote pad.

Clooney is “keen” for his fellow star to move into his Villa Oleandra on the shores of Lake Como, explains The Sun, since Clooney is “reportedly looking to switch his holiday home to Salerno.”

According to the paper, “The two actors are thought to be in talks to ‘strike a deal’ on the property.”

That is absolutely NOT true.

Cruise is not about to buy Clooney’s Lake Como estate, nor has there been a single conversation about such a purchase.

A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop he is not even thinking of selling the house.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 Aug 2012, 18:27

I believe that George will never sell Villa Oleandra because he is very fond of this villa, however, could also buy another house!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 16:30

I agree. I don't think he'd ever sell. He really loves it there-- I am sure it holds a lot of good memories. I remember several years ago he brought his Grandma Dica to Italy to see the villa for the first time.
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 05 Aug 2012, 16:47

maybe I understand why George would sell the house .....http://www.vanityfair.it/people/mondo/2012/08-%281%29/05/dove-vanno-i-vip-in-vacanza-dicaprio-rihanna

"The French weekly Voici come to terms in their pocket and drew up the rankings of the most profligate of the summer 2012. Leonardo DiCaprio has pulled out (for a week) 450 thousand euros: a pick up in a dizzying shopping, last minute booked a private plane, a helicopter on his yacht and wanted a ride Pampelonne, the beach of St. Tropez, where a bottle of champagne can cost 50 000 euros. Kim Kardashian was not to be outdone by Kanye West has spent about 200 thousand euros (again for a week) to Miami. Third place went to Rihanna: 180 000 Euros for his week between Capri and Sardinia. More holiday flights to John Travolta and Robert De Niro: Greece (together, however) spending 50 thousand euros per week aboard a yacht. Jessica Alba has been lifted from 35 thousand to really enjoy the Amalfi Coast.

And George Clooney? Since the end of June is at his Villa Oleandra in Laglio on Lake Como. Play basketball in the garden, it makes swimming in the pool, walks in on his Harley motorcycle. But still spends figures considered mad for his fellow citizens: 15 000 euro per week. affraid affraid

...with the whole crew has to maintain that every week!
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 05 Aug 2012, 16:52

That's $18, 565.50 in American greenbacks if anyone is interested. I googled it.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 05 Aug 2012, 17:01

Thanks Lakin - that's one hell of an expensive vacation. I hope it's at least tax deductible for him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Aug 2012, 17:11

maybe that's why part of the villa is set up for editing, etc., so he can use it as a tax write-off as a home office.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Aug 2012, 17:34

Maybe George would be better off getting a place in Switzerland.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down