George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour

5 posters

Go down

Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour Empty Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 12:10

I'm not sure how close they'll actually be. By 'neighbourhood' I think they mean anywhere within a 10 mile radius, but anyway.

Posting the pics here because I'm sure I've seen this house before, maybe in a film. It reminds me of the house in About Schmidt where his eldest daughter lives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bruno Mars Buys Billionaire-Worthy New Home In Los Angeles

Wendy Geller

Bruno Mars famously wrote the lyric "I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin' bad," for Travie McCoy's smash hit early in his career--back when his bank account wasn't quite up to scratch. However, it looks like he doesn't have too much to worry about in that department anymore. The Grammy-winning 26-year-old is now flush enough to have dropped more than $3 million on a stylish Los Angeles abode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mars's impressive new estate

Mars chose the hip Laurel Canyon area for his new address--a historic enclave that housed Frank Zappa and Joni Mitchell back in their heyday, and where Mars will now have such high-profile neighbors as George Clooney. The clean-lined modern estate measures in at 4,064 square feet, has three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and sold in mid-July for exactly $3,254,000.

Mars's new kitchen

Bedroom with a view

As demonstrated in these striking listing photos, floor-to-ceiling glass panels allow gorgeous sweeping views of the San Fernando Valley plus glimpses of city lights. The property also comes entertainment-ready with an outdoor bar and sparkling pool.

Beautiful views

While all these cool architectural features seem just right for a star at the top of his game like Mars, there is one that we are a little amused by: The house has custom 11-foot front doors. Given that Mars is a rather short guy--only 5'5"--we can only imagine he's anticipating inviting some of the Los Angeles Lakers over for dinner.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour Empty Re: Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour

Post by theminis Fri 27 Jul 2012, 12:38

What a gorgeous house - if I only had 3 million
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour Empty Re: Bruno Mars to be George's new neighbour

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Jul 2012, 14:25

Will Miss Keibler be bringing him a cup of sugar? She's a fan

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Fri 27 Jul 2012, 15:43

would love to have this home. very beatuiful, and what a view. love the bedroom and the beatuiful outdoor view. well maybe one day, be a neighbor of george clooney and that would be a very special neighbor. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 27 Jul 2012, 17:19

Nice neighborhood, but I do not want the rattlesnakes.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down