I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Anecdote about working on set during Leatherheads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anecdote about working on set during Leatherheads

Post by Katiedot on Sat Jul 21 2012, 11:47

Nice recipe at the link, in case you're intestested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Onion rings remind me of George Clooney. Always. (Such a weird sentence, eh?! Well it’s true. They do.)

When I was in college in North Carolina, the film Leatherheads came to shoot in town and Mr. Clooney was the lead. I got a job as a production assistant, filling in only a few days here and there because I was still in school and hated being a production assistant with a very deep passion.

Anewayzzz, on this particular day I had the awesome duty of “watching the door so no one comes through it,” so I was there in this random corner of this old building all by myself doing yoga stretches or something. As I was mid-stretch I heard on the walkie that Clooney was about to come upstairs, past me and to his trailer, which was located across the street. I was ordered to stand outside. Why? No idea. I just did what I was told.

So, outcomes Clooney into the real, North Carolina world, being guided by a gigantic bodyguard. Just as he’s crossing the street, I spot a woman running full speed toward George! I mean she’s trekking it for him. Behind her is her car, which she left in DRIVE going slowly down the street and heading into the middle of the intersection.

I yell on the walkie that we need help…or something…and out comes another PA from a random building. He jumps in her car and slams on the brakes. Phew! He takes a peek behind him into her backseat and sees her 6-month old!! in the backseat. Of the car that she just abandoned.

Of course the bodyguard didn’t let her touch Clooney. And set came to a halt as everyone was consumed with the drama that came with a woman abounding her infant child for a chance at touching Clooney. Some people are crayyyy!

An hour or so later I was let off of my PA shift and went to go meet some friends. I guess deep down I was sort of distressed because I straight-up emotionally ate an entire plate of onion rings. So, that’s why onion rings always remind me of George Clooney. THE END!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Anecdote about working on set during Leatherheads

Post by it's me on Sat Jul 21 2012, 12:10

oh my
I remember that!
poor woman
more crazy than me! Drunk

(the onion rings pic is overwhelming... lip smack )

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sat Jul 21 2012, 14:12

I so didn't go there with that story. When I read the first line, the first thing that popped into my head was Dr. Ruth talking about playing "onion ring toss" as foreplay. I know, get my mind outta the gutter...

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Sat Jul 21 2012, 14:18

Great story....and really people I never would have thought those things....gutter is right~

Embarassed Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat Jul 21 2012, 14:29

"onion ring toss" as foreplay?
are u drunk
hon?

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Sat Jul 21 2012, 14:52

I totally get it, melbert....that's why I thought she had to guard the door, so no one could walk in on them playing 'ring toss'.

Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sat Jul 21 2012, 15:06

melbert wrote:I so didn't go there with that story. When I read the first line, the first thing that popped into my head was Dr. Ruth talking about playing "onion ring toss" as foreplay. I know, get my mind outta the gutter...

Dr. Ruth was a pip wasn't she? A little bitty grandma giving sex advice. She knew a lot about sex - she was the one who said an orgasm is something that was unexpected, like a sneeze. LOL

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat Jul 21 2012, 15:58

I find Dr. Ruth amazing!
great help for ppl love life!

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:44