George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 03:43

I was just kidding Davida. I think George probably has his own set of special moves.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 03:47

TNMC,
I know. But learning takes place as long as you're alive and kicking, including in the romance department.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 17 Jul 2012, 04:05

Does George have a goatee in these photos or am I just seeing shadows?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 17 Jul 2012, 05:43

I have been thinking of the photos....I think the food poisoning was worse for him--GC looks very thin and I am sorry to say I don't like the suit on him...he looks kinda of old....but that could be because he looks thin and frail....and yes fava it looks like the start of a goatee or a beard....

While I like the smile on his face....not enjoying "his look" of the evening...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 17 Jul 2012, 06:03

i am not a fan of the white suit too even when he wore it with his ex elisabetta ,i didn't like it on him but anyway he don't look bad wearing it , he looks handsome[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and this is a beautiful pic for George w/GF i have seen since SL days even before that , something is really beautiful both of them are !he did look nice with some pics with EC but not like this !!!!!
stacy looking sublime
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Aly on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 08:12; edited 1 time in total
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 17 Jul 2012, 06:09

Nice to see Nick and Nina out and about.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Jul 2012, 06:18

Look at their faces, why is Stacy the only one with a smile?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 17 Jul 2012, 07:49

Love all the photos, it looks like a great day was had by all - and as I said in much earlier posts - SK is somone to watch, something very different about this one -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 17 Jul 2012, 08:07

Henway wrote:Look at their faces, why is Stacy the only one with a smile?

they all seem happy or interested looking at something look at Nick 's face he have that almost smile but with closed lips !
and it's normal to smile if you have your parents and BF and family on boat in Italy Como, going to fancy hotel , restaurant with you folks and friends and BF and his folks with lake" taxi " , i will open my mouth more smiling till all ppl call me crazy LOOOL what is not to smile about , ?she seem normal actually healthy normal no pouting or boring as you say, MO!
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jul 2012, 08:25

Because when a person don't understands she laughs!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jul 2012, 08:38

George wears well all but the white dress in Italy is a symbol of low culture the mafia wore 60 years in the South American wearing the Medellin cartel and the Chicago gangster! His fortune is that always sends the Armani jacket, dress and shoes for special occasions because if George were to choose would be a disaster!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:17

Agree with everything you say, theminis, and we know GTC is very happy in his private life 'cos he's said so, and that's all we're going to get from him, but it's quite something for him.

The jacket/suit thing? Well, it's 'de rigeur' to wear a jacket in the Villa's restaurant (but not the Terrace), but he wouldn't necessarily lay down the law to his guests, would he?

I'm sure they're they're both quite happy with what the other is wearing - and SK probably warned him about white - just as he did to her at one of the award ceremonies.

Think these photos might be significant.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 17 Jul 2012, 11:24

Davida,

You said Channing is the "hot flavor of the month" who "might last longer if G helps him out". That doesn't mean he needs George's help to make his career last?

Aly,

If you compare where George was seven years into his acting career, and where Channing is the same amount of time into his, Channing is more successful by every measurable outcome. I do think it's unfair to compare Channing now with George 20+ years into a career, when he no longer needs to be a consistent moneymaker to get films made.

As for television stars who became respected film actors, there's Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio...should I keep going? It's a tough transition, for sure, but George does not have some mystical level of talent to have been able to do it successfully. Lots have come before and many will follow.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 17 Jul 2012, 11:39

party animal - not! wrote:Agree with everything you say, theminis, and we know GTC is very happy in his private life 'cos he's said so, and that's all we're going to get from him, but it's quite something for him.

The jacket/suit thing? Well, it's 'de rigeur' to wear a jacket in the Villa's restaurant (but not the Terrace), but he wouldn't necessarily lay down the law to his guests, would he?

I'm sure they're they're both quite happy with what the other is wearing - and SK probably warned him about white - just as he did to her at one of the award ceremonies.

Think these photos might be significant.............

Agree - totally - very significant indeed
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 11:53

I've noticed that in all the photos that have come from Como recently, where there is a group out to dinner, George & Stacy have taken the places that are most accessible to a camera.
They are used to being photographed while eating & drinking
and accept it as par for the course.

The cynics can say that it's because they want publicity, for whatever reason, but I think George is showing consideration towards his friends in protecting them from the view of the cameras while partaking of a meal.
That action seems to be typical of the generously hearted
man I admire.

These are just my random thoughts, of course, as I enjoy a coffee
in the sunshine !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:01

Sunshine, Joanna. In the UK?? Where? Where?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:11

It's Here in Middle England...quick...catch it while you can !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:13

Wow...my second posted picture is successful !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:57

Yay Joanna!!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:00

Jojo, I disagree! I think that George NEEDS the paps to see him otherwise why else live this relationship lie?? It quite surprised me that the whole Liz/Stace replacement in a hurry thing, so to see pics of Gee stuffing his face is quite normal! Why the sharade, I don't know, sad really as I've said before, but if he needs to be seen, then it doesn't matter in what situation or with who, just that he is seen, we get our fix! and the games continue!! Love the white suite, very nespresso?? Lying
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:12

Okay so I am really not understanding what makes these pictures significant??? They're just another set in a long line of recent set up Pap pictures. The only thing that is different is the outfits and the people they are with, nothing different about the lack of connection between George and Stacy. What I see is George and his female companion going out to dinner. Seen it before many many times and with many different women. Now if Stacy was wearing a wedding dress and they were making their way back up the aisle then I would say they are significant.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:14

Because someone alerted her to the presence of the paps.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:15

Joanna wrote:I've noticed that in all the photos that have come from Como recently, where there is a group out to dinner, George & Stacy have taken the places that are most accessible to a camera.
They are used to being photographed while eating & drinking
and accept it as par for the course.

The cynics can say that it's because they want publicity, for whatever reason, but I think George is showing consideration towards his friends in protecting them from the view of the cameras while partaking of a meal.
That action seems to be typical of the generously hearted
man I admire.

These are just my random thoughts, of course, as I enjoy a coffee
in the sunshine !

I think that there are many tables or restaurants that would allow them all to be shielded from the paps if thats what they wanted.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:38

What I find interesting is, G is wearing a white suit, his parents are there, her parents are there (if this is the conclusion) - why haven't the tabs picked this up and run with it?? You know, "GEORGE IS WEARING WHITE, THE PARENTS MEET TO ARRANGE THE WEDDING!!!!" Geez. SK gets a little air up her skirt and they scream that she's pregnant, and they're not gonna touch this??

@Missa..... Not worthy love your posts!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:48

Probably cos they know its not true ¿
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:50

C'mon guys! George is virtually always in front - on the motorcycle; coming to and fro - he's the alpha male, the leader of the pack, this is his show, he likes control AND I agree with Joanna in that he's also extremely considerate and uber alert to the comfort and protection of his guests.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:54

bellybaby wrote:What I find interesting is, G is wearing a white suit, his parents are there, her parents are there (if this is the conclusion) - why haven't the tabs picked this up and run with it?? You know, "GEORGE IS WEARING WHITE, THE PARENTS MEET TO ARRANGE THE WEDDING!!!!" Geez. SK gets a little air up her skirt and they scream that she's pregnant, and they're not gonna touch this??

Probably cos the pics were released to the press with the headline that they wanted to be run. The press also seem to care more about Channing Tatum being there than anything else, right now he is the hot commodity.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:01

Tnmc...but if he was Out of Sight wed not see Our Man then & that would be unbearable for a lot of us . Evil or Very Mad
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:15

I agree with next mrs clooney I think if G wanted privacy for him and his guests he would tell the restaurants aand they would take care of it. I would bet he has been out to dinner since being there that the paps haven't been invited to. He sits where the paps can photograh him. For some reason he feels he needs this kind of publicity. He could easily find a woman who wouldn't need this but he chooses women like Stacey that will do anything at anytime with anyone to become famous. He uses them and they use him. Such a waste.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:22

he looked more like Colonel Sanders - ready to serve every one some fried chicken.

LOL!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Love that KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). Darn, I just have gotten cravings for that KFC.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:34

Whistle LINK
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:38

okazzarola
who did that?

(found this also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:39

Atalante's LINK

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:44

Ah Lakin, he looks so proud!

Thanks for the great laugh.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 15:50

It's Atalante's contribution - I just posted the pic from the link. Somebody's awfully creative with photoshop!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 16:45

Is this restaurant the one that they might have got food poisoning from? If it is, then maybe he wanted people to know he still eats there.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 16:49

No......it's the Hotel Villa d'Este where they went before July 4.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 17:02

Missa,
One of the reasons that G has been called "The Mayor of Hollywood" is because he knows so many powerful people. I'm sure he's helped many in the industry; he's learned from his own mistakes. No matter how successful that you are you can always learn more.

Perhaps one of the reasons G is wearing a white suit is because he knows that he does look thin, and all white makes you look larger. Or it gives the paps something new to write about. I can just see the article now with accompanying pics: "Does G look better in dark suits or in white?" More interesting than ANOTHER pic comparison of G with past girls. Smart celebs feed the paps brand new ideas to talk about.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jul 2012, 17:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:
bellybaby wrote:What I find interesting is, G is wearing a white suit, his parents are there, her parents are there (if this is the conclusion) - why haven't the tabs picked this up and run with it?? You know, "GEORGE IS WEARING WHITE, THE PARENTS MEET TO ARRANGE THE WEDDING!!!!" Geez. SK gets a little air up her skirt and they scream that she's pregnant, and they're not gonna touch this??

Probably cos the pics were released to the press with the headline that they wanted to be run. The press also seem to care more about Channing Tatum being there than anything else, right now he is the hot commodity.

This year, George can not complain about the Italian press, by a month now have very few published articles and pictures! The life of George no longer interested? Boh!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 17 Jul 2012, 19:43

Well, he's had plenty of exposure here... when is soccer season over in Italy?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Tue 17 Jul 2012, 19:58

Lakin460 wrote:Atalante's LINK

that is so gross affraid

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:51

Magic Mike storms Italy Smile

21 comments in Instagram

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:00

why is the wife sitting in the back? If my husband sat me in the back so some other woman could take my place in the front seat all HELL would brake loose.

Stellita

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:43

Missa wrote:Davida,

You said Channing is the "hot flavor of the month" who "might last longer if G helps him out". That doesn't mean he needs George's help to make his career last?

Aly,

If you compare where George was seven years into his acting career, and where Channing is the same amount of time into his, Channing is more successful by every measurable outcome. I do think it's unfair to compare Channing now with George 20+ years into a career, when he no longer needs to be a consistent moneymaker to get films made.

As for television stars who became respected film actors, there's Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio...should I keep going? It's a tough transition, for sure, but George does not have some mystical level of talent to have been able to do it successfully. Lots have come before and many will follow.

yes my point that after the 20 yrs you said CT might not be known as George Clooney is ?it wouldn't matter the box office he made THEN. and no one doing it better than George Clooney

all the names you said are great but all of them different than G is , no one struggled as him he spend many many many years doing tv and most wasn't big hits , to do it THAT BIG after many years of bad work it's the best way and no one done it like George Clooney

Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio..all of them are Great names and actors even directors but he wins all of them George Clooney have great personality +he is one sexy mystery man

and i think when it comes to talent he had many proficient actors directors praise his work and acting , directing or writing not to count many Oscar nominationS for best Actor, Writer and Director HUH !or you know better than The Cinema industry makers ?????
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:49

Stellita wrote:why is the wife sitting in the back? If my husband sat me in the back so some other woman could take my place in the front seat all HELL would brake loose.

Remember Stacy is very tall and Jenna is very petite... so I'd imagine it's for practical
and comfort reasons.
And after all....they are friends !

Last edited by Joanna on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:56

On the way back Stacy climbed in the back saw pictures somewhere.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Tue 17 Jul 2012, 22:00

tall, short, friend or not, or any time, no one takes the wife's throne.

Maybe I'm too old and old school

Stellita

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 17 Jul 2012, 22:28

Stellita wrote:why is the wife sitting in the back? If my husband sat me in the back so some other woman could take my place in the front seat all HELL would brake loose.

I think it was just a matter of giving directions. Stacy knows (by now) where to go and she was probably giving directions to the driver. Remember, even some street signs are different in Italy.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Tue 17 Jul 2012, 22:39

I have sat on the side, and in the middle of the back seat with the seat belt on giving people directions and Ive done this so the people in the front can have the BEST view and ENJOY where they are going. Rolling Eyes

Stellita

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 17 Jul 2012, 23:41

unless of course - she's giving the directions around town. is sk a real estate agent????? lol flower

(edit - sorry socimar - just read your posting)
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next