George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney . . . oddly

2 posters

Go down

Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly Empty Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney . . . oddly

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jul 2012, 16:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keaton is notoriously press shy, which makes his chat with Grantland all the more special. In addition to politics, the former Batman discussed the fraternity of stars who have played the Caped Crusader, including Christian Bale and George Clooney.

"I've only hung out with [Clooney] twice, I think, in my life," he said. "And he occasionally did say things, and I just had no idea what he was talking about. He'd say, 'Hey, it's for the brotherhood,' and I'd go, 'Yeah!' and I'd go, [whispering] 'What brotherhood?'"

Keaton and Clooney appeared together in the 1998 film "Out of Sight."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly Empty Re: Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney . . . oddly

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 14 Jul 2012, 16:24

Since when was Michael Keaton in "out of sight"??????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney .  . . oddly Empty Re: Michael Keaton talks about George Clooney . . . oddly

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Jul 2012, 16:29

He was J-Lo's boyfriend (the idiot from the FBI who her dad hated)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down