I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

let's keep it drama free

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

let's keep it drama free

Post by macs on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:25

call my question stupid or delete this thread if necessary, but all the talk about George's love life as we know it brought a question to me.
My first point is actually, whether we like his choices in GF of not, let's face it he never had huge drama or down fall from them, even less scandal. After all yes I agree there are some negative comments around gossip sites (and I discount complete nutjobs) but I don't feel there's a general public backlash. He's very well liked, and still maintains a positive public profile (rightly so!)
so my question is : IF some real drama should happen, for ex. a big mistake by GF (yes big IF, that question is hypothetical), would that sort help him grow out of it, or at least be more careful ? (sometimes I feel he's been lucky so far...)
I'm not bashing or whishing it falls upon him, I'm not especially a believer in learning the hard way (besides, he's much too old for that), just sort of think sometimes that his GF make him seem not exactly in his "right mind", or a little immature (but after all I don't know)
Right ? scream at me if you want
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Re: let's keep it drama free

Post by Joanna on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:35

macs..."I'm not bashing or whishing it falls upon him, I'm not especially a believer in learning the hard way (besides, he's much too old for that), just sort of think sometimes that his GF make him seem not exactly in his "right mind", or a little immature (but after all I don't know)
Right ? scream at me if you want"

lol! ....Ok....Screaming..... Eeek! Eeek! Eeek!
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 09:07

Good question!

I don't believe his choice of girlfriends has harmed either his reputation or his career. The 'ladies' he's dated may have tarnished his image to some people who thought he was a gentleman with a heart of gold, maybe because they've confused Doug Ross for George Clooney. Dr Ross screwed around but in the end was in love with and totally faithful to one woman who changed him for the better. George Clooney is a real person and doesn't live a fairy tale.

I can't think of what sort of girlfriend would do him severe damage. The only thing that comes to mind would be something illegal.

Fact is, George is a likeable person. He makes friends in the industry, is well liked and well respected. That gives him something of a get-out-of-jail-free card when it comes to his girlfriends because it's obvious to everyone that when it comes to women he's far from perfect and so nobody apart from some idealistic fans expects him to be.

His other qualities as a human being are outstanding and so he's allowed this imperfection in one area of his life.

I believe he has a good sense of humour and is a decent person, treating others well and not only having high principles but also sticking to them. Does anyone really care which (or even how many) orifices he sticks his dick into? It doesn't change the fact that in other areas he's a good person.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:43

I don't think there is too much that would dent his reputation for long. Look how tiger woods has folks rooting for him again. Look how many Hoolywood types and actors go to "sex addiction rehab" and keep working. I think there is a tendency to believe what you do in the privacy of your home with a consenting adult is your business (not that we are not titillated by the salacious details!)
An anti-semetic or anti- gay rant(a la Mel Gibson) might hurt him.

I also think A-plus listers like him have their reputations protected by a pretty large machine with a lot of $ at stake. Whether he would learn something from it? I guess that depends on whether you think he is doing something mature. Most men are probably saying "you go, George!"

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 00:23

fava wrote: Most men are probably saying "you go, George!"

Like it or not, many men do think that George has it made and wish they could live his life. Meanwhile women, not all but many, would very much like the opportunity to be one of his girlfriends (the one that could change him, of course).
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 00:38

I know this will upset many posters but for some women being the GF of someone famous is an achievement. There are females out there who are short sighted, know they are pretty and trade on this to get where they want to go. Living the life of a wannabe celebrity, walking the red carpet, being photographed is their dream. Will it last? Who knows? But for some it is a goal and one they can use for as long as it lasts.
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 00:56

I've noticed a definite change in the comments, like on the Huffington Post, not the JJ troll. They don't separate SK from G; they're presented as a couple and seen as a couple. Since I didn't follow G before late Sept., I don't know if this was the case with other girls.
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 01:21

You can only get so far without discernible talent - then you either work, or use cheap publicity tricks to keep the public's attention. Paris (Hilton) has no reason to complain if she is on the end of bad publicity.

I was reading about George's brother in law and came upon this article..Isn't this what he is helping SK do?
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 01:36

Would it hurt him if one of these girl friends would pull out a signed contract for the world to see (speculating a different theory here)? Showing it was all just another roll in George Clooney’s live film.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:04

Henway,
There are rumors that many actors, including Tom Cruise and Madonna use signed contracts. Some are truly in sexual and emotional loving relationships. Like a prenup, expectations are clearly defined. A personal story: because my ex-boyfriend was very wealthy, early on in our friendship the subject matter was brought up. Surprised because he was only a few years older, I was told that the contract would require that I NOT learn his exact income. Such legal agreements are the norm LONG before you even move in together. However all contracts require extreme confidentiality. People who need them do NOT want the details in the wrong hands; lawsuits could result. So if I were G, and a contract existed, it would be TMI in the extreme. Would he want his agreement with his agent or manager exposed to the public?
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:16

Question Davida so is George in a loving relationship or just helping her fame lady of negotiable affection?
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:18

Can't write fame who.. lol
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:32

perhaps the 'psychology major'???? should ask either george clooney or stacy kiebler. asking a fan will not get you the answers you want. flower
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:41

phys major wrote:Can't write fame who.. lol

Just change the o to a zero. wh0re. Although I think I like "lady of negotiable affection."

I think it is perfectly acceptable for George to have the ladies sign a contract. I would actually like to thank him for that. I dont need to hear every woman he has been for the last 30+ years telling the world how she was the one that got away or whatever bs they come up with. I heard Derek Jeter does the same thing. In fact I think they are represented by the same agency.

My question is will George ever marry again? I think that Talia wasnt "the one" and that is why the marriage was so hard.
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:42

Phys Major,
I think G is in a truly loving and caring relationship with Eins Clooney.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 02:46

Bravo!!!! Lol that is the answer I wanted...
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 04:01

davidarochelle wrote:Henway,
There are rumors that many actors, including Tom Cruise and Madonna use signed contracts. Some are truly in sexual and emotional loving relationships. Like a prenup, expectations are clearly defined. A personal story: because my ex-boyfriend was very wealthy, early on in our friendship the subject matter was brought up. Surprised because he was only a few years older, I was told that the contract would require that I NOT learn his exact income. Such legal agreements are the norm LONG before you even move in together. However all contracts require extreme confidentiality. People who need them do NOT want the details in the wrong hands; lawsuits could result. So if I were G, and a contract existed, it would be TMI in the extreme. Would he want his agreement with his agent or manager exposed to the public?

Davidarochelle,

Gee thank you for explaining that to me I would never have guest! Oh puh-lease!

Then maybe I should be more specific in the kind of contract- If it was some kind of contract stating this is not a real relationship but a publicity stunt, you will get this kind of work I will give you this much money etc. etc. etc. What would that make you feel about George, would it hurt him or his career? Please do not try to tell me about contracts, just go with the hypothesis of this one.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 04:18

I think that people would speculate WHY G needs to do this, when there are so many girls that would offer him excellent "massages" without pay. Is he afraid of "kiss and tell stories?" And WHY would he choose SK, and not a more talented, up and coming singer, television hostess, etc? Would he actually cast SK in one of his films???
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 04:36

He chooses them as they are less than he is. HE has the smarts, they don't. HE has the talent, they don't. HE has the money, they don't. He has the movie star looks, they don't particularly (although I don't believe we'll EVER see him with a woof-woof, other than Einstein). He has ND agreements, and perhaps various forms of contracts. Why he does this? We can guess and speculate until the cows come home. But, I don't think any of us work for his management team (however, the IMDb loonies think some of us do), so unless someone spills the beans, WE WILL NEVER KNOW. Will he cast Stacy in one of his films - doubt it, although he's had bit parts for formers in the past.
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 04:38

Henway wrote:Would it hurt him if one of these girl friends would pull out a signed contract for the world to see.
Hmmmmmm. Maybe.

For clarification - because I can see other posters are confused - you mean a contract to be a fake girlfriend and NOT a a non-discolsure agreement ('NDA') which is common for almost all stars.

I think it would depend on what reasons George gave for why he had the contract. Everyone would assume he's gay and yes, I think that would do some damage to him. If he could come up with a good (and convincing!) reason, then maybe he'd get away with it. I just can't think of what that reason would be.

The question was specifically whether a girlfriend could damage his reputation and I can't think of any examples of someone of George's stature being brought down by his partner. The closest I could think of was Roman Polanski ,which is why I said if George did anything illegal he may suffer, but even Polanski is still working and gets a lot of professional respect in the industry (even if people dislike him as a person).

Brad Pitt's marriage to 'America's sweetheart' broke up on the rocks of the film world's 'evil vixen'. For some reason Brad was fine and it was Angelina who got all the flack so I think there's a lot of leeway for a good looking man who everyone loves.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 04:52

Thank you Katie! That is what I was getting at.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 06:55

I think George is given way too much leeway in regards to the type of sleazy women he dates. I've said that many times but to me it's worth saying again.

As to will it hurt his career - well not much more left of that so what does it really matter? He hasn't had a blockbuster since O11 anyway!

As to will it hurt his humanitarian efforts? Well, as much as he's brought attention to Sudan, not much has changed there for the people on the ground so his effectiveness (as even he has stated) has been minimal at best. But at least he still tries.

I don't like his choice of some of his women Ginger/Krista/Sarah/Eli come to mind immediately, because so much of their privates (and in Krista and Ginger's cases their private actions with their privates) are available for the world to see on the internet and it's there by THEIR choice and the decisions they made. As you are all aware if you watch or read the news online - the type of women George dates would be stoned or shot in some of those more conservative countries.

And I'm not saying that it's right -- far from it - I think those actions are abhorrent but the reality is that many women deal with that threat on a daily basis and to me, George's choices are like a slap in the face to those women.

Please give them a better role model than that for god sakes! The men in those countries fight tooth and nail to oppress women and kill them with just the accusation of immoral behavior and then the women in that type of society get George the "Sleaze Lover" as their spokesman.

I think they could use a champion a helluva lot better than George.
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by macs on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 07:51

About non disclosure agreements : does anybody know of any cases actually taken to court (by a couple I mean) ? 'cos I sort of wonder how it can actually work : if somebody spills the beans on some exGF/BF, then it's in the press and damage done (PR nightmare), wouldn't a trial fuel even more the press with info (even more PR nightmare) ? So at the end of the trial it's all out, and rebutal or not it's too late. As of financiary compensation : if the victim is largely wealthier, it can't weigh that much. Plus if anybody talks, again truth is out so how do you work out a hush hush settlement ? I assume it would work more as a deterrent (and I guess it prevent some people from selling info to the press as the money made out of it could be ceased). But yeah just basically wondering if this has really happend before, since I never heard of a case

As of illegal stuff, as I said I don't think we'd discover anything that dirty on George, 'cos I don't think he is. But weren't there some stories about Eli and cocaine ? (stuff like that, + more generally if you count him cited in around Berlusconi, and didn't Rande ran into a little trouble with a girl at his club which gave another George citation ? not sure I'm remembering those examples well...) so nothing evil of course, I'm just thinking sometimes he's working a fine line to getting in a little bit of trouble (but I think he's also able to avoid it). BTW you're right Katie, somebody with a strong body of work in the industry, like Polanski, could "get away" with a lot (different story because this one ran away to another country). But I suppose such a person would also have to lie down pretty low so to speak... and so not keep up with his old ways too ; )
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 10:43

LornaDoone wrote:Please give them a better role model than that for god sakes!
I get what you're saying, but I just don't think George's girlfriends are role models for anyone, let alone women in Darfur/Sudan.

macs wrote: But weren't there some stories about Eli and cocaine ?
Those were only rumours started by another call girl. George has actually admitted to taking cocaine, albeit when he was younger.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 13:45

I think the financial threat of a non-disclosure agreement is probably not so much that the celebrity gains financially, but that the woman could be ruined financially. Also there's probably a pay out, maybe even over a period of time to ensure continued silence.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:50

Henway,
Katie Holmes has admitted that she was under a contract when she married Tom Cruise. This has sent ripples throughout the industry of who else also has a legal agreement. When British actors who are "out" as gay come to Hollywood, the top agencies require them to change their public image and get contract girlfriends. Granted G is not Tom Cruise. I know that he slept with Juliana on "ER," and that G is "not a choirboy" when it comes to the ladies. Don't forget that G has huge commercial contracts in Europe, funding his charity work, and an international image to maintain to sell his movies. We on COH know the background and details of his girls; I don't believe that the rest of the world has completely caught on to all of the salacious aspects. But then in certain countries, like in Asia, even successful actresses and singers are not expected to be very morally conservative.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:14

Macs,
And how much work has Eli gotten since saying that G was more like a father to her? Now I interpret that as saying G was very protective and kind; something I find very, very sexually appealing in a man. The tabs tried to spin it differently. So anyone who seeks work in the industry knows that discretion is a must. Who would want to hire anyone that isn't loyal, and spills the beans about EVERYTHING that goes on? Macs, would you date someone who is a "blabbermouth?" Hopefully you would screen them out as well.
As far as friends who have scandals? Managers and PR try to handle those issues; stars are often warned to keep their distance. Remember when Angie kissed her brother on the Red Carpet? Then all of a sudden she got married, and became the UN Ambassador. Coincidence?
Polanski lost work, even after years of legal wrangling, a huge payoff to the victim, and a very expensive PR campaign. This is despite the fact that the industry calls him a genius and a moneymaker. He still films only in Europe. Mel Gibson also lost work, despite the fact that he was also seen as a big moneymaker. Of course neither one ever had large international commercial contracts from conservative companies. Neither one was ever cast as a "Cary Grant" type genuine movie star, or was considered the Mayor of Hollywood, and a "go to" writer/producer that could get projects off the ground.

davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:15

Katie Holmes has admitted that she was under a contract when she married Tom Cruise. This has sent ripples throughout the industry of who else also has a legal agreement. When British actors who are "out" as gay come to Hollywood, the top agencies require them to change their public image and get contract girlfriends. Granted G is not Tom Cruise. I know that he slept with Juliana on "ER," and that G is "not a choirboy" when it comes to the ladies. Don't forget that G has huge commercial contracts in Europe, funding his charity work, and an international image to maintain to sell his movies. We on COH know the background and details of his girls; I don't believe that the rest of the world has completely caught on to all of the salacious aspects. But then in certain countries, like in Asia, even successful actresses and singers are not expected to be very morally conservative.

Davida,
I do not want to know about others you just do not get it maybe this will help.

You have just been given a role in The movie "George Clooney's LIfe" your role is a fan. The director tells you to improve this, the scene you are at an award show after party and you are chatting away with Georges current drunk girlfriend and she pulls out a contract of"Fake, Publicity etc. girlfriend" Now Action-

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:20

davidarochelle wrote:Macs,
And how much work has Eli gotten since saying that G was more like a father to her? Now I interpret that as saying G was very protective and kind; something I find very, very sexually appealing in a man. The tabs tried to spin it differently. So anyone who seeks work in the industry knows that discretion is a must. Who would want to hire anyone that isn't loyal, and spills the beans about EVERYTHING that goes on? Macs, would you date someone who is a "blabbermouth?" Hopefully you would screen them out as well.
As far as friends who have scandals? Managers and PR try to handle those issues; stars are often warned to keep their distance. Remember when Angie kissed her brother on the Red Carpet? Then all of a sudden she got married, and became the UN Ambassador. Coincidence?
Polanski lost work, even after years of legal wrangling, a huge payoff to the victim, and a very expensive PR campaign. This is despite the fact that the industry calls him a genius and a moneymaker. He still films only in Europe. Mel Gibson also lost work, despite the fact that he was also seen as a big moneymaker. Of course neither one ever had large international commercial contracts from conservative companies. Neither one was ever cast as a "Cary Grant" type genuine movie star, or was considered the Mayor of Hollywood, and a "go to" writer/producer that could get projects off the ground.

Davida are you saying Eli has been told to stay away? Hahahhahahhhahahah, who told you that. As far as I can see she is still getting work more then Stacy! No she did not break threw and land great jobs in the U. S. But I have not seen Stacy get any work out side the U.S. and Eli had work in the U.S. be for George.

Last edited by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : comment in quote, oops)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:42

Henway wrote:

Davida,
I do not want to know about others you just do not get it maybe this will help.

You have just been given a role in The movie "George Clooney's LIfe" your role is a fan. The director tells you to improve this, the scene you are at an award show after party and you are chatting away with Georges current drunk girlfriend and she pulls out a contract of"Fake, Publicity etc. girlfriend" Now Action-
You didn't have to tell me I knew it all along!!!!!! Geeze like that doesn't happen in Hollyweird all the time Your not that special SK get over yourself...
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:51

I do think George's girlfriends of choice tarnish his reputation in the real world... Maybe not in Hollywood...But nothing is as it seems there anyway, if you want to pretend your something your not and have people accept you go to LA...There is truth to the old saying I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BY THE FRIENDS YOU KEEP!!! what does that say about George and his association with her?

Last edited by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got yelled at by katie)
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:05

Henway,
I did NOT say that EC has been told to stay away at all. I just tried to explain how saying something inconsequential could get blown WAY out of proportion. I would give EC a pass in any case, because of the language and cultural barriers. But I'm sure that she WAS told afterwards by someone to be more careful of what she reveals to the media. Discretion is expected. And of course she's gotten more work so far than SK. IMHO she's got better management.
I'm always frustrated when I try to prove my points with a limited amount of space. Using examples is the easiest way.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:10

phys major wrote:[deleted]
Really? If that's common knowledge, please share where this libellous statement is supported. Otherwise I'd appreciate if you remove it from this forum. Thanks.

@Davida: what limited amount of space? So far as I know, there's no word count limit on this site. There's nothing to stop you from explaining yourself in full.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:30

Henway,
I knew that it was a lie from Day-1; there's no physical chemistry, and she "fake" smiles at the camera and not at the A-lister she's with. My rep is for making everyone laugh, and obviously I'm there to make G, the star, look good. Phys Major, honesty is NOT required here. Even reality shows are at least somewhat "manipulated." If I were NOT being filmed I would look around to see who else could hear me, and could spread negative gossip, and then get her to immediately SHUT UP. Then I would demand to know WHY she wanted to HURT G and his reputation. She clearly was doing the opposite of what he wanted. Of course I would like to confront her with her clear duplicity. My favorite expression, which I've often felt that I should start using on COH, is "wasted breath."

If on camera, I would LIE and say of course it's faked, I'm the one taking Eins Clooney's place and providing Swedish Massages behind your back, SK. LOL
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:38

Katiedot,
I sincerely appreciate your generosity, with your allocation of space on COH. I frequently feel that my posts are way too long. I always get in the trap of using personal examples to prove a point, and revealing too much about myself. Too easy for my intentions to get misinterpreted.
Phys Major,
Columnists have made subtle comments all over the internet, calling SK out for being a famewhore. Sometimes they mention her name next to one of the Khardashians. Any other girl would be very offended at that.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:41

Now Katie remove yours...

Last edited by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:48; edited 1 time in total
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:45

-http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2011/08/george-clooney-picks-fame-hungry.html

woo sorry fame hungry
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:46

davidarochelle wrote: I frequently feel that my posts are way too long.
Really, not at all. Feel free to use whatever space you need.

@physmajor: done, many thanks. Need help removing yours?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:49

Katiedot wrote:
davidarochelle wrote: I frequently feel that my posts are way too long.
Really, not at all. Feel free to use whatever space you need.

@physmajor: done, many thanks. Need help removing yours?

Nope I got it thanks!
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:51

Appreciate that, thanks.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:54

This is a really interesting question, I don't think it would affect him that much career wise. I think too many people suspect that this is rampant in Hollywood. It would just be great gossip if details of a document like this came to life.

Unlike some on here I could see the benefit, aside from squashing gay rumors, on a completely contract girlfriend. It could be a distraction for the press and fans, while you date others not so into the limelight, and nowadays as a couple you do get more press, which helps in the buzz game of getting projects going. I know George doesn't really need that kind of help, but I get the feeling he still sometimes feels like the guy who crashed at his friends house for years, and he may think he needs it.

Still as phys major said he is already associated, even if it is contractually, with these women. If you think they are famewh0res to begin with the fact that there would be a contract doesn't affect the fact that he decided to be with them anyway. You might like him better, because at least it meant he wasn't really with them.

A bit off of George, but my industry friends said few were surprised by any information about a Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes contract. The surprise is that Katie, who was branded the submissive/stepford wife, was able to break free so secretly and get primary custody of their daughter in a few weeks. The gossip I heard is that Katie has some damaging info on Tom to get what she wanted. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

Also, Roman Polanski works in Europe, because he would be arrested if he stepped foot in the U.S. due to the sexual assault charges in CA. from the seventies when he fled the US instead of being sentenced.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 18:54

Madsky,
Re contracts, Some claim that the KH/TC was 100% scripted in advance, from the amount of time they spent together, to the length of the marriage, to what they would then tell the paps in the anticipated divorce. Perhaps KH went "a little off script." And did you read about TC's "casting call" interviewing "potential wives" at Scientology Headquarters? LOL
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 19:05

Thank you madsky for your answer.

Davida you told me what you would do but, how would you feel?

Well not sure what I missed, but if someone thinks I am SK or part of her team, hahhahhahah.Anyways......

For me as a fan if a contract like that was put out there I would be excited, hoping then the girls would get less wasted time with publicity, and give other professional actresses a better chance at some of these paychecks. OH then we could also say told you so and jump up and down and hug. Ok a little far with that idea. Smile

As for it hurting George's career, nope I do not think it would. It might be a problem with those people who gave those women jobs. In that case I would have expected him to scratch my back in return anyways. As for gay rumors that it might bring up, it would not bother me as a fan. He would still look good, even though that is starting to fade.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 19:40

Henway,
Actresses often hide their true feelings. I'd rather find out that he chose her for kinky sex. Remember his comment about SK "kicking his ass in bed?" Still from Day-1, I've expressed disappointment that G chose to "showcase" someone who wasn't deserving. SK IMHO doesn't appreciate her opportunity, or him. Why can't he play "Pygmalion" to a deserving young singer? And I'd feel angry that he didn't drop her when she became too obvious a famewhore.
And how can he be gay if he sleeps with lots of girls?
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 19:50

SK probably will participate to X factor more a number of other advantages..... for me at this time if GC orders her to masquerade as a gorillas and skip in the bedroom, she obeys ...
in a nutshell: she does everything he tells her to do (or write ...) ... which thing then makes her the figure of an idiot, is another matter entirely ...
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 19:54

Barla,
Inquiring minds want to know, WHY do you think that what SK does comes from G's ideas? Now obviously she must attend Red Carpet events at his direction but the rest of it???
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 20:00

He has no responsibility to pick a girlfriend who is "deserving" and then"showcase" her. He can pick her for whatever reason he wants. Just like everybody else. Or at least most people.
Do I think SK is using this? Sure she is. Most anyone would, especially knowing it's not likely to last. I just don't think George has an ulterior motive for everything he does. I don't think he micromanages her life and see no reason why he should.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 20:08

davidarochelle wrote:Barla,
Inquiring minds want to know, WHY do you think that what SK does comes from G's ideas? Now obviously she must attend Red Carpet events at his direction but the rest of it???

I ask you a question, Davida: you never had the impression that their every public appearance is like a red carpet? Do you really believe that they live together, go to the supermarket sometimes and things like that? I do not remember a time when their conversation appeared to be spontaneous, or, when this happened, never once feeling of being in love .... I still firmly believe that this is an apparent connection with the contract, as well as all know that this relationship was born .... and it involves almost every aspect of the contract: one must support the other, do no harm ..
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 20:21

Actresses often hide their true feelings. I'd rather find out that he chose her for kinky sex. Remember his comment about SK "kicking his ass in bed?" Still from Day-1, I've expressed disappointment that G chose to "showcase" someone who wasn't deserving. SK IMHO doesn't appreciate her opportunity, or him. Why can't he play "Pygmalion" to a deserving young singer? And I'd feel angry that he didn't drop her when she became too obvious a famewhore.
And how can he be gay if he sleeps with lots of girls?

You tell me how he can be gay ! I did not say he was I did not say he wasn't. I never met George Clooney. But I do know gay/bisexual men who sleep with women are you going to tell me that doesn't happen in "Hollywood".

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 20:25

Noodle,
Well of COURSE G can choose whomever he wants. And he can drink as much as he wants. And he can smoke if he wants. And he can look a little foolish if he wants. I was just answering Henway when she asked how I really felt. Although I can't stop laughing at some of the jokes I've heard about G&SK. So maybe I really am glad for the pairing.
Barla,
100% agree with you. But is G actually directing or writing her tweets, or just allowing them? Do no harm, hmmm, . . .
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum