George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

+38
Way2Old4Dis
Clooneygirl
janieb
m4rose
blubelle
Seth Gecko
Aly
MM
fluffy
Lakin460
laetval
Bidbod
NotAvailable
melbert
Barbara Garabedian
Henway
it's me
playfuldeb
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Cinderella
silly girl
premiere
Doug Ross
phys major
Missa
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
cindigirl
bamboochacha
doris day
macs
Joanna
noodle
bellybaby
davidarochelle
barla
EEOsandy
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:00

Eins Clooney supposedly once complained that someone's snoring was disturbing his sleep. Now who snored, and who would have written that? Or was it all a made up joke.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:03

phys major wrote:Lorna, I don't think the restaurant is to blame but George is not denying the fact...The media is running wild with this story!!! I personally think the sickness came from somewhere else...I am just saying the tweet SK has sent out is Hurting a friends Peace of mind.. He has had to come to his own defense saying there were 120 other patrons in his establishment and no one else has gotten sick..Why isn't George the gentlemen he is Supposed to be, defend his FRIEND! I don't care about SK and her tweet there will be more image damaging tweets from her to come...So in essence if what you are saying is he only denies the GF story"s yet doesn't care about the anguish this is causing his friend..Then I guess I'm saying who needs friends like that!!! Yet, on the other hand, by not trying to squash the reports, he seems to be protecting the one who has caused all the trouble!!! So in my mind, I feel like HE thinks the restaurant is at fault.......He is the one who said he only makes a statement when someone is being hurt unjustly...As in the Situation that happened with E and the text messages...Is he just one big fat Liar or am I interpreting his statements wrong?

Maybe he's unaware of all the brouhaha that this is causing stateside?

Really I have no clue just conjecturing out loud.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:04

Come on Davida, you're supposed to be a professional comedienne. Can't you recognise a joke when you read one?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:08

Who knows 100% whether George contacted the restaurant or not ?
Isn't it just between him & the restaurant anyway ?

We know the media can run & run with a story
for their own purposes alone.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:10

Based on the timing of the tweets and the writing style, I'm 99.9% certain that Einstein's alter ego is a COH poster. If you're reading this (and I'm sure you are) you are a funny one. This is my favorite that you posted after Stacy wore the blue and white jumpsuit boating on Lake Como (you referred to a link to Perez Hilton). I laughed till I cried.

Einstein Clooney‏@EinsteinClooney 12 Jun

OMG I had a dream a clown on stilts in zig zag pants was chasing me, Help! Wait not a dream?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:10

YEAH George and Stacy have done something different (the bridesmaids). I bet Elisabetta considers SOME THINGS to be PERSONAL!

Last edited by Bidbod on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:36; edited 1 time in total

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:11

Much as we think George should do something we have to remember that Stacy started this and it is really up to her team to put it right if that's what she wants to do.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:12

Joanna wrote:Who knows 100% whether George contacted the restaurant or not ?
Isn't it just between him & the restaurant anyway ?
Very true. Bad luck for the restaurant for this to happen to an a-list film star in a particularly slow news period.

I think ultimately it'll bring them more business and really put them on the tourist map (let's hope that's what they want!) but for the meantime they're going to have endure a lot of questions and sarcy jokes from patrons.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:17

Katiedot,
Part of my skill as an actress/comedienne is that I am so gullible that I usually fall for everything. I typically play the blonde ditz. Remember when I told you about my marriage, live on Fox TV, to a Bobbie Sandwich as a promotion for Capriotti's? For months the sandwich chain had customers coming in and asking if I was "for real." It allows my comedy partner to easily tease me and get great laughs. Someday you'll find out how I cracked up the reality show director at Vince Neil's adult products store. He could barely film my comedy improv scene, he was laughing so hard. Think Gracie Allen.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:24

Katiedot,
How would a fine dining restaurant benefit from rumors of a celeb's food poisoning? If you are in another country, you should treat everyone with great respect and courtesy.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:25

Deleted by me. It didnt add to conversation

Last edited by Bidbod on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 02:33; edited 1 time in total

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:53

davidarochelle wrote:Katiedot,
How would a fine dining restaurant benefit from rumors of a celeb's food poisoning? If you are in another country, you should treat everyone with great respect and courtesy.

I don't get how a fine dinning establishment would benefit from this...When this happens here in the States it hurts business, they close down the restaurant to find the source of contamination...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:14

phys major wrote:

I don't get how a fine dinning establishment would benefit from this...When this happens here in the States it hurts business, they close down the restaurant to find the source of contamination...

Not to speak for Katie but I think she may have meant that the notoriety in itself would be a tourist draw for the restaurant.

"This is where George Clooney supposedly got sick." "Here's where Al Capone drank with his buddies." "George Washington slept here." That kind of attraction.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:25

No, I disagree. The ' Finally' part of her tweet annoyed me? ....Just Me?.....Please...

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:41

Finally had a bad meal in Italy, then ‪#ohwell‬ at least I'm still in Italy.
Both bothered me in that it sounds like she was "waiting" to have a bad meal? Then, she was anticipating "not" still being in Italy? Aside from announcing that EVERYBODY got food poisoning. TMI...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:43

phys major wrote:

Because it becomes the restaurant where George Clooney eats so people start flocking there because of the star association. Remember that there's no proof that this is where they became ill and a little notoriety associated with fame doesn't hurt.

melbert wrote:Finally had a bad meal in Italy, then ‪#ohwell‬ at least I'm still in Italy.
Both bothered me in that it sounds like she was "waiting" to have a bad meal? Then, she was anticipating "not" still being in Italy?
Agreed.

I suspect she probably meant the first sentence in a "Oh well, everything's been so great that I guess something had to go wrong in the end" but that's not exactly how it reads.

I think the second sentence probably meant "But at least I'm in a wonderful place so it's not all bad" but yes, I read it exactly the same way you did: as in, she wasn't expecting to be there still.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:46

I think the finally is just a way of saying that she wasn't expecting to have a bad meal as they have all been amazing so far and italy is reknown for its amazing cuisine. The still in Italy part I agree but maybe she glad she was still there since they have bidets. Would think that would be helpful after food poisoning.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jul 2012, 19:12

No bidets in USA ? Really ? Golly Gosh...even WE have them here
in little 'ole UK. Sofa bounce

Aren't there restrictions on the amount of characters that can be
written on Twitter ? They always read like telegrams to me.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jul 2012, 19:22

140 characters Joanna.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 08 Jul 2012, 19:36

Is it still necessary to discuss about when and where they had a bad meal and who is the guilty?

Everyone has already had bad meal in its life and I think that it has already happened to George in his life before.

Must not make a big deal of all this story. IMO
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 19:42

No, I think the 'finally' Is what she expected from (Italy), ie., insert any country that is not America , ...again, is it, Just me? Prissy, pissy, spoilt, poorly educated American abroad, ignorant, crash test dummy of a girl friend..... How is she an asset to the President's election campaign. Will she be in Geneva in August? Will she not put the people off?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jul 2012, 20:03

Joanna wrote:No bidets in USA ? Really ? Golly Gosh...even WE have them here
in little 'ole UK. Sofa bounce

Aren't there restrictions on the amount of characters that can be
written on Twitter ? They always read like telegrams to me.

Joanna in the UK the bidet is a rarity, perhaps you did in the bathroom but in many hotels do not have to go there again because the hotel of luxury and old ones are in the shower over the toilet and the bidet and I wonder how it is possible!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 20:07

Yes, I agree Laetval. Can anyone name an A list celebrity who called out a famous restaurant for food poisoning? This, for George and his 'C'list girlfriend is a first. I dont think they will be starting a trend somehow....

Last edited by Bidbod on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 20:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Feeling generous. Upgraded Stacy to C grade celebrity based on the fact none of us knew her before she dated G, and when you google her I KNOW Im being more than generous.)

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 08 Jul 2012, 20:49

Bidbod wrote:No, I think the 'finally' Is what she expected from (Italy), ie., insert any country that is not America , ...again, is it, Just me? Prissy, pissy, spoilt, poorly educated American abroad, ignorant, crash test dummy of a girl friend..... How is she an asset to the President's election campaign. Will she be in Geneva in August? Will she not put the people off?

Have to agree with you bidbod on all of the above...I think the comment from some people about the Presidents campaign is just another way of saying there has to be some sane reason for this( as you said crash test dummy of a GF) Because no one is getting a Love or even like vibe from these two..It must all be staged for something? that is the only reason they can come up with... Or of course the old stand by he is gay...Myself, I am wondering if he is drinking himself into some kind of surreal existence..
C-list come on...D all the way
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 08 Jul 2012, 21:05

One more jab on the food poisoning story from Huffington Post commenter. Sorry - I just couldn't resist. LOL

Nothing will help a new couple get to know each other quite like getting food poisoning from the same meal and taking turns sitting on the toilet and turning shades of green for hours in a hotel room. Smile

Nothing more from me - I promise.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 08 Jul 2012, 21:15

I'm inclined to believe that although she didn't state it, Stacy believed she got food poisoning from the Black Cat. Also, since TMZ posted pictures of the Black Cat, the "source" must have also implicated the Black Cat. The Italian papers stated George had ham with mozzarella and beef. I doubt everyone in their party had ham with mozzarella and beef. Also, ham, cheese, and beef are not foods that commonly cause food poisoning (ham is cured and beef is often eaten extremely rare). I think they could very well have all had the same type viral infection as someone else suggested. When George contracted malaria a few years ago I believe he initially thought he got food poisoning on his flight from Darfur.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 21:16

50 shades of TRY and 50 shades of beige is more like George and Stacy ... To quote Springsteen ...... No fire without a spark ....etc., Dancing in the Dark..... They don't look good together and my proof of this is in how livelier he looks on his own... Houston, Correspondents Dinner, etc.,

Last edited by Bidbod on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 02:36; edited 1 time in total

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 08 Jul 2012, 22:16

phys major wrote:
Bidbod wrote:No, I think the 'finally' Is what she expected from (Italy), ie., insert any country that is not America , ...again, is it, Just me? Prissy, pissy, spoilt, poorly educated American abroad, ignorant, crash test dummy of a girl friend..... How is she an asset to the President's election campaign. Will she be in Geneva in August? Will she not put the people off?

Have to agree with you bidbod on all of the above...I think the comment from some people about the Presidents campaign is just another way of saying there has to be some sane reason for this( as you said crash test dummy of a GF) Because no one is getting a Love or even like vibe from these two..It must all be staged for something? that is the only reason they can come up with... Or of course the old stand by he is gay...Myself, I am wondering if he is drinking himself into some kind of surreal existence..
C-list come on...D all the way

The sane and IMO reason for this recent choices is that he's getting lots of sex on a continual basis with a beautiful girl(probably kinky) and she's getting lots of publicity and jet-setting on a continual basis. I'm sure there is a break-up contract stating that she won't take him to the cleaners when the inevitable happens. I don't think this relationship is complicated at all. It's win/win, except that the ex-gf will always be known as the "ex-gf of". It'll probably be engraved on her tombstone.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jul 2012, 22:34

Don't you think if they were having amazing sex then there would be some chemistry between them??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:09

[quote="The next mrs clooney"]Don't you think if they were having amazing sex then there would be some chemistry between them??[/quote

I think that chemistry comes from mutual respect and enjoyment of the other's company in addition to a sexual attraction. I have a feeling that G likes her looks and body, and from her perspective he's probably mastered the art of making a woman feel good in the sack. He's also pretty good-looking (stating the obvious!) If he's the type of person who compartmentalizes his life, she's only around for one thing. Again, JMO.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:15

Ok so given the lack of chemistry we see between them your theory is saying that they don't have respect for each other don't like to spend time togther and don't have any sexual attraction.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:17

he's probably mastered the art of making a woman feel good in the sack

guess
he is the king
in it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:21

Premiere,
If they are having wild sex, then why isn't there much touching in public, or at least lustful eye contact and flirting, if in fact they are too conservative for much physical affection? At least I would expect them to be smiling at EACH OTHER. SK only smiles for the paps IMHO.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:54

davidarochelle wrote:Premiere,
If they are having wild sex, then why isn't there much touching in public, or at least lustful eye contact and flirting, if in fact they are too conservative for much physical affection? At least I would expect them to be smiling at EACH OTHER. SK only smiles for the paps IMHO.

Sex and affection can be two entirely different things. Again, he's getting fu**ed on a regular basis and she's getting the contacts and publicity. Kind of like the director's couch that is apparently so common in the entertainment field. I don't know why he doesn't seem more affectionate in public. Again, I think he compartmentalizes, but he can't exactly hide her. If he did, there are names for that kind of woman. Making a small pretense of having her as a gf legitimizes it. (Wow, when did I get so cynical!?)
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 09 Jul 2012, 01:27

this is getting sick and it isn't the first time.

this thread is in regards to food poisioning - not sex. this isn't the first time this has happened.

moderators need to moderate. flower

bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 09 Jul 2012, 01:43

bamboochacha wrote:this is getting sick and it isn't the first time.

this thread is in regards to food poisioning - not sex. this isn't the first time this has happened.

moderators need to moderate. flower

I don't think the topic is exactly what I'd call "sick" but we definitely did get off-topic. Sorry about that. Katie, it won't hurt my feelings if we move it somewhere.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Jul 2012, 07:04

Bidbod wrote: Can anyone name an A list celebrity who called out a famous restaurant for food poisoning?
Can't be bothered to check, but I'm sure it's happened.

Unrelated but on a similar theme, here's Kelly Osbourne, who hit her head on the TV on her first class flight yesterday tweeting to Delta Airlines: "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your f****** seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun" and then later: "'Oi @delta f*** you!"

I'm not sure exactly how she hit her head but it doesn't seem an entirely graceful way to get their attention.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 09 Jul 2012, 07:10

to me, tweets like that just prove to the world that you lack class
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 09 Jul 2012, 08:05

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:41

6 Celebs Struck Down by Food Poisoning

By Tucker Cummings | Yahoo! Contributor Network –

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 8:12 AM PDT

This week, Pierce Brosnan's wife sued a renowned Santa Monica restaurant after allegedly dining there and developing a severe case of food poisoning.
Keely Brosnan states that during an October 2009 visit to
R & D Kitchen, she ate tainted food that resulted in "serious and permanent injuries to her health, strength and activity."
Sadly, many other A-list celebs have been struck down by tainted food over the years. Here are six celebs that got serious cases of food poisoning in recent years.

1. Daniel Radcliffe
Harry Potter may know plenty of magic spells, but none of them were able to keep him from getting ill after eating bad food last year. During a flight to New York for a charity event to support The Trevor Project (a charity aiming to prevent suicide with gay, bisexual and transgender teens), the film star became gravely ill. Radcliffe was hospitalized for two days and treated for dehydration when he landed. If only Dan keep a bezoar in his robe pockets when he went out to dinner, he might have been able to cure himself.

2. Selena Gomez
This past summer, Gomez was hospitalized after a performance on "The Tonight Show." She was treated for both food poisoning and exhaustion after developing severe nausea and a headache.

3. Jennifer Hudson
In June of this year, Hudson was treated for food poisoning, just days after Selena Gomez was hospitalized. According to Access Hollywood, "After performing on 'Good Morning America'...Jennifer Hudson went to the hospital due to severe abdominal pains." She was treated and released relatively quickly, but was forced to cancel an appearance scheduled that week for "The Early Show" on CBS.

4. Mandy Moore
This actor-singer was struck down in January of this year by a bad piece of fish. On her Twitter feed, the actress wrote: "Food poisoning is the worst. It will be a long time before I can even look at a piece of fish."

5. Penelope Cruz
Back in 2009, Cruz was struck down with a case of food poisoning at Cannes. According to Celebrity-Gossip.net, the illness was so severe that she was forced to miss out on the premiere of "Broken Embraces" along with some promotional duties for her upcoming musical, "Nine."

6. Katy Perry
If you were a Katy Perry fan, you might have had a bummer summer when Ms. Russell Brand herself had to bow out of several tour dates. According to Entertainment Wise, The singer was due to play Chicago, Illinois and St. Paul's, Minnesota, but released a statement through her tour promoter explaining she'd had "an attack of food poisoning that led to severe dehydration."

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:47

More information here....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 13:30

So what now? Will George and Stacy start flying under the radar, go all quiet and unseen for awhile post Foodgate?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 09 Jul 2012, 13:52

Of course Lakin, as I said the perfect cover to disappear! Shame though that the restaurant got caught up, but maybe they were in on it too!?? Well it's still publicity, whether good or bad, and I'm sure that Italy is too far away to make any difference to US visitors, and the Europeans probably don't read the bad press anyway, so the same clients will still go there!! We all know Stace isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, so she must have got the short stick, and didn't realise!! Ahhh all for love!!??? Naughty Georgie!! clown
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:16

Well, I was afraid of that. And to make matters worse, in times of a George drought, my mainstay has been Joanna's posts of videos and fresh takes on older threads and wouldn't you know it, she's pulled up lame here recently and unable to post as much. What's a George fan to do?????[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:21

Lakin460 wrote:Well, I was afraid of that. And to make matters worse, in times of a George drought, my mainstay has been Joanna's posts of videos and fresh takes on older threads and wouldn't you know it, she's pulled up lame here recently and unable to post as much. What's a George fan to do?????[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! ....and if it ain't there to be found I can't post it !!! lol!

I can find stuff about Roll Me Over Dead Gorgeous Renee if you like...OK ?? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:26

Oh I knew you'd nail me, JoJo! You know I love you more than my luggage! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm feeling a bit spunky today, so buyer be warned, don't take me too seriously!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:28

...and as far as squinty eyed Renee goes....NO THANKS! Rolling Eyes
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:40

Lakin460 wrote:...and as far as squinty eyed Renee goes....NO THANKS! Rolling Eyes

OH NO....so surprised...

OK I've found some stuff for you....go search !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 09 Jul 2012, 14:41

Katiedot wrote:
Bidbod wrote: Can anyone name an A list celebrity who called out a famous restaurant for food poisoning?
Can't be bothered to check, but I'm sure it's happened.

Unrelated but on a similar theme, here's Kelly Osbourne, who hit her head on the TV on her first class flight yesterday tweeting to Delta Airlines: "Thank you so much Delta 4 this wonderful black eye Fix your f****** seats Getting smashed in the face w/ a tv is so fun" and then later: "'Oi @delta f*** you!"

I'm not sure exactly how she hit her head but it doesn't seem an entirely graceful way to get their attention.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to her earlier tweets she was hit in the forehead with the back of a seat when the woman in front of her reclined her seat just as Kelly was leaning forward. Seems she also had an altercation with the woman about it which got nowhere so I guess then it's time to go after the airline. Seems like an accident that has probably happened to many of us. What is it with these D-list celebrities that blow things out of proportion and try to make themselves more important than they really are. I have to say I was appalled by Kelly's tweets on this incident. Get the F over yourself.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next