Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 13:43

fluffy wrote:But look at this another way, Stace has now said "we're all ill", so this gives George particularly the time and space to disappear, and anyone else in the party, under that reason! So don't expect to see him anytime soon. Whether or not the restaurant was at fault, (I hear liable and big damages ohhh errr!!!), if George was in agreement to the tweet, and we must assume that he's knowledgable, then this is the perfect cover! Oh the games they play!!!! Just call me Sherlock!! study

Food poisoning would not be a reason to disappear. It is over in no more than two days. If they wanted an excuse to disappear, she should have said they all came down with pneumonia.

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by barla on Fri Jul 06 2012, 13:45

Joanna wrote:I don't believe it's lies about being ill, that would be just stupid and bad karma.

It's unwise to assume it's any particular restaurant when it could have been picked up at home.

Joanna for me it was stupid to refer publicly to gastrointestinal disorders of the happy company .. would have been wiser to silence than to mention other things .... who cares if you have nausea and vomiting? . Sleep Sleep .. please! ! ... the only risk is to be ignored or misunderstood .... as was the case, since the pattern of all her previous tweets .. "public outing-paparazzi- restaurant" ..... mmmbèèè... I'm waiting of knowledge even if, by chance, this food poisoning has created to someone problems of prostate Razz Razz ...but, after all, she's been in Italy..and the others????


barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by barla on Fri Jul 06 2012, 13:48

EEOsandy wrote:
fluffy wrote:But look at this another way, Stace has now said "we're all ill", so this gives George particularly the time and space to disappear, and anyone else in the party, under that reason! So don't expect to see him anytime soon. Whether or not the restaurant was at fault, (I hear liable and big damages ohhh errr!!!), if George was in agreement to the tweet, and we must assume that he's knowledgable, then this is the perfect cover! Oh the games they play!!!! Just call me Sherlock!! study

Food poisoning would not be a reason to disappear. It is over in no more than two days. If they wanted an excuse to disappear, she should have said they all came down with pneumonia.

I think ...really... we're giving too much importance to this tweet .... maybe she did not really know what to say .... Stacy, the next time a good book of quotes from famous people, please.. Very Happy Very Happy

barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 14:39

Again SK is "in the pubic eye" and while you ARE free to disagree with me, whatever she does also reflects on G. Far more appropriate to tweet, "I'm not feeling up to par. Very sympathetic to others who've battled illnesses."

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by bellybaby on Fri Jul 06 2012, 15:23

Pictures of them eating at a restaurant emerge, the next day, she tweets that their "dinner party" gets sick. imo, that's an implication that they got sick at a restaurant (maybe not Gato Nero, but not at home either). And while they may not have eaten the same meal, it's possible that they all shared the same appetizers.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by noodle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 15:57

Davida I think the article and the tweet are about two different things. Stacy says they got food poisoning somewhere, she doesn't say it was there. We are just assuming. The article is referring not to Stacy's tweet but to what it says are George's comments about lack of privacy as told to them by his chauffeur. I don't think Stacy is the only leak in his privacy lol.
Maybe George was angry at the restaurant for not protecting his privacy better, and Stacy decided to jump on the bandwagon in her own little misguided way. Who knows.
This gets confusing after a while doesn't it?

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by bellybaby on Fri Jul 06 2012, 16:01

MM wrote:It is not about food poisoning, at all. "Ruining the Digestion," means to spoil one's appetite. What the article meant was, all because the paps were snapping photos of Stacy and George so fast and intrusively, George' s and Stacy's dinner was ruined because of the harassment. In brief summary, the article states that George will not return to the Black Cat restaurant because he gets harassed by the paps with their photographing of him. Even George is a well-bred gentleman with good manners, he almost lost his manners because he was provoked and harassed by the paps.

Any references to food poisoning have to do with SK's tweet about having food poisoning, not the article.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Joanna on Fri Jul 06 2012, 16:25

Yes...stacy didnt mention any particular venue.....the posters here started that. Im concerned for katies legal position with all these mentions of one particular place.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 16:44

Any individual who writes anything defamatory about a person can file a lawsuit against that person. In most US states, in the case of forums (anonymous bloggers) a lawsuit would be filed against John Doe, and the website (in this case, Katie) would be required to reveal that blogger's identity in order to proceed with the lawsuit. In effect, Katie or her forum being sued, would be tantamount to someone suing Jared Eng for a comment someone posted on Just Jared. So far, I don't think anyone on here has directly implicated any restaurant as being the source of the food poisoning, but have only thrown around plausible reasons for the sickness. If it is published that Stacy or anyone else believes the food poisoning came from any particular restaurant - he/she better have saved some evidence (yeah that stuff) because that is the only way to prove the source of the bad food, and without evidence the person could be sued for defamation. That tweet was not smart. I don't think anybody really cares about what we write on here except maybe us, but a lot of people read what SK writes just because she is the GF of GC.


Last edited by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by macs on Fri Jul 06 2012, 18:08

noodle wrote:Davida I think the article and the tweet are about two different things. Stacy says they got food poisoning somewhere, she doesn't say it was there. We are just assuming. The article is referring not to Stacy's tweet but to what it says are George's comments about lack of privacy as told to them by his chauffeur. I don't think Stacy is the only leak in his privacy lol.
Maybe George was angry at the restaurant for not protecting his privacy better, and Stacy decided to jump on the bandwagon in her own little misguided way. Who knows.
This gets confusing after a while doesn't it?

hum, do you mean that one explanation could be that in her tweet about being sick, she refered to the paparazzi making them sick ? Hadn't even thought about it. I hope she isn't that smart, that'll break my whole conception of the world (snark)

macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by noodle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 18:17

macs - no I didn't mean that at all lol. I meant more like he was angry at the restaurant using him for good publicity, so she thought she would give them a little bad publicity. She didn't name anyplace so no legal problems, but she knew those pics would come and and people would assume. Who knows if they even had food poisoning. We're just taking her word for it. We usually require pictures to believe anything lol. And no I don't want pics of that!

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 19:04

Henway,
LOL. Could G have just ordered the food "to go?" I know they would be missing the gorgeous atmosphere of the restaurant but maybe it wouldn't be as cozy and romantic anyway with the paps watching every move.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by doris day on Fri Jul 06 2012, 20:31

i do not think they had booked gatto nero days before; they went there just because it was raining;its much more beautiful to see the fireworks from the lake but the other evening it was raining so they probably went to gatto nero where of course they found a table;istill cannot believe gatto nero had bad food for clooney but what seems sure is that he cannot stand anymore the paps,but the paps are waiting for him also outside la restaurants so?????

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Joanna on Fri Jul 06 2012, 20:50

Maybe he was just trying to keep a low key atmosphere for his
friend Karen and her family, after all she's not a well woman is she, and probably not used to the hoopla circus the paps create.
And it was pouring with rain when getting into the car which,
isn't pleasant on a night out.

I remember he tried to keep a low key atmosphere when he went out to dinner in LA with Stacey and her mom around Mother's Day.

After all, he does try to keep his people happy and comfortable, which is one of his gentlemanly traits ! Thumbs up!

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by bamboochacha on Fri Jul 06 2012, 20:54

you know what - looks like a great place to eat. flower

maybe she ate bad street food while in NY brought the stench of it back with her to Italy and in turn, turned everyone's stomachs having to smell road kill on her breath. LOL.

bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2011-06-30
Location : White Rock, B.C Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Joanna on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:01

oh p....leeeze bamboo.....funny that is so not.

Come over to the games for some real funnies ?

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:11

Joanna wrote:Come over to the games for some real funnies ?

Hey Jo, I don't comment on the games but I LOVE the bad advice game. Very inventive and clever.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:15

Here is - TMZ's reporting of the alleged food poisoning with pics at the restaurant...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler got to enjoy a meal they ate in Italy this week ... twice -- because hours after eating it ... they both got a bad case of food poisoning ... this according to sources connected with the couple.

George, Stacy, and some friends dropped by a restaurant in Cernobbio July 4th -- in the same province where Clooney owns a fancy lake house -- but they quickly regretted it.

The next day, Stacy tweeted, "Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I'm still in Italy."

Our sources -- who are in a position to know -- tell us the entire party who dined with George and Stacy that night got food poisoning.

But the manager of the restaurant in question told us ... George and Co. must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere ... because it didn't happen at his restaurant.

Thankfully, we're told no one ended up in the hospital. We're told everyone is fine.

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:17

"But the manager of the restaurant in question told us ... George and Co. must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere ... because it didn't happen at his restaurant."

This could get ugly. Like I said, somebody better have kept some "evidence."

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by lelacorb on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:18

CLOONEY & KEIBLER
FOOD POISONED
EXCLUSIVEGeorge Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler got to enjoy a meal they ate in Italy this week ... twice -- because hours after eating it ... they both got a bad case of food poisoning ... this according to sources connected with the couple.

George, Stacy, and some friends dropped by a restaurant in Cernobbio July 4th -- in the same province where Clooney owns a fancy lake house -- but they quickly regretted it.

The next day, Stacy tweeted, "Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I'm still in Italy."

Our sources -- who are in a position to know -- tell us the entire party who dined with George and Stacy that night got food poisoning.

But the manager of the restaurant in question told us ... George and Co. must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere ... because it didn't happen at his restaurant.

Thankfully, we're told no one ended up in the hospital. We're told everyone is fine.


lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Joanna on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:21

TMZ in trouble then ?

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19064
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:30

Joanna wrote:TMZ in trouble then ?

TMZ is sometimes outrageous in their reporting, but don't forget, Harvey, the owner, says I'M A LAWYER!!!!! LOL

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:33

Now that its hit the press and they are automatically jumping to EL gato stacys tweet might actually cause her some big problems. Even though she didn't name el gato the implication was there assumption by the media now is that el gato is to blame and this could easily cause a law suit for her. Maybe this will make her stop and think before she tweets. Bet george is not happy.

The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:39

If there is actually a "source" who gave them the information and TMZ can prove this, no TMZ is not in trouble, the source is, whether they are reliable or not. If the restaurant took legal action, TMZ would have to reveal the source. The restaurant could also take legal action against Stacy. She didn't identify the restaurant specifically, but an argument could be made that her tweet and the timing of the tweet implicated the restaurant. Harvey Levin/TMZ is somewhat of a sleeze, but he usually seems to cover his butt when it comes to matters of liability. AGAIN, that tweet was not a wise thing to do.

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:45

Oh crap (no pun intended) - the food poisoning story seems to be trending on Twitter. Other news outlets are reporting TMZ's story too. You know competing restaurants in the area are going to exploit the heck out of this story.

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:50

if she has any sense she will delete the tweet ASAP.

The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:51

EEOsandy wrote:Harvey Levin/TMZ is somewhat of a sleeze, but he usually seems to cover his butt when it comes to matters of liability. AGAIN, that tweet was not a wise thing to do.

True, tweet was not a wise thing to send. I think Stacy has to read her contract again.

And again Harvey is a lawyer who I'm sure researches his sources before letting them go out.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:54

Harvey is very smart. its probably why they didn't mention the name of the restaurant in the article.

The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:55

I feel sorry for the restaurants' manager.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:57

It will be interesting to see if she deletes the tweet; however deleting it will do no good. It is still there and anybody website savvy can grab it. Remember when I found the "Pet Blog" about Einstein on her website after she deleted the blog?

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:59

The next mrs clooney wrote:Harvey is very smart. its probably why they didn't mention the name of the restaurant in the article.

Well, unless their party had two dinners on the same night, I think it's pretty obvious they were at the Black Cat. Not mentioning a name but methinks someone is in deep shit now. LOL

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:01

But deleting it would at least show that she realizes she screwed up. Wonder what her next tweet will be some kind of retraction or apology??

The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:04

The next mrs clooney wrote:But deleting it would at least show that she realizes she screwed up. Wonder what her next tweet will be some kind of retraction or apology??

My guess is that she won't tweet for awhile. If so, it will probably be some quote about misunderstandings, being misinterpreted, or God-willing, something along the lines of breaking up is hard to do.

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by EEOsandy on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:07

cindigirl wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Harvey is very smart. its probably why they didn't mention the name of the restaurant in the article.

Well, unless their party had two dinners on the same night, I think it's pretty obvious they were at the Black Cat. Not mentioning a name but methinks someone is in deep shit now. LOL

Right Cindi - and the pictures posted on TMZ were the ones from the Black Cat.

EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Missa on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:08

Here's a good one Stacy should take to heart: "You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else." - The actual Einstein, with words of wisdom for each of George's girlfriends. Very Happy

Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:09

And that's why I said G should have been monitoring SK's tweets. It's not just her fan base reading them, Katiedot. Paps are overeager to create a story, positive or negative, especially if they may dislike one of the participants. G should have known all of this. And as I said in the other thread I feel sorry for the restaurant, whether or not they are connected. I sincerely hope all of this blows over very quickly for all of their sakes.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by phys major on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:10

The source who is in a position to know??? Sk tweet!!!

phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:19

cindigirl wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Harvey is very smart. its probably why they didn't mention the name of the restaurant in the article.

Well, unless their party had two dinners on the same night, I think it's pretty obvious they were at the Black Cat. Not mentioning a name but methinks someone is in deep shit now. LOL

My point was that Harvey is protecting TMZ by not mentioning the restaurant name.

The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:27

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Get Food Poisoning in Italy »
The couple is sick as dogs after a dining at a fancy eatery near Clooney's compound in Lake Cuomo.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:30

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Get Food Poisoning in Italy
CELEBRITY NEWS JULY 6, 2012 AT 5:00PM BY ARIANA FINLAYSON

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler on January 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Credit: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Stars, they're just like Us: They get food poisoning!

There's no doubt that George Clooney and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, get the royal treatment when they step out together, but even they aren't exempt from picking up a nasty stomach bug.

PHOTOS: Clooney before he was a superstar

"Finally had a bad meal in Italy. Our whole dinner party got food poisoning, #Ohwell at least I'm still in Italy," Keibler, 32, tweeted on Thursday.

PHOTOS: Clooney and Keibler take Como!

TMZ reports that the couple and their friends dined at a restaurant in Cernobbio close to Clooney's Lake Como villa, on Wednesday.

PHOTOS: George's romantic past

Having been on their romantic getaway since mid-June, the Descendants actor, 51, and his girlfriend of almost a year have been kicking back at his European compound. The duo have been spotted soaking up the sun during a yacht trip -- and, last week, even hopped on a private jet with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux for a double date.

George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis' PDA-Packed Romance »George Clooney's Girls

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Missa on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:35

The next mrs clooney wrote:
cindigirl wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Harvey is very smart. its probably why they didn't mention the name of the restaurant in the article.

Well, unless their party had two dinners on the same night, I think it's pretty obvious they were at the Black Cat. Not mentioning a name but methinks someone is in deep shit now. LOL

My point was that Harvey is protecting TMZ by not mentioning the restaurant name.

Yes, unlike other tabloid/gossip sites, I don't think I've ever heard of TMZ being sued for libel. With a law background, I'm sure Levin covers his bases before he broadcasts something to the worlds. Unlike some people...

Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Doug Ross on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:35

Poteva anche evitare di scriverlo su Twitter

Doug Ross
Clooney-phile

Posts : 509
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by noodle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:49

SK is a grown woman and has a right to manage her own twitter account whether she does it well or not. G has to decide whether the relationship is worth the problems she may cause, but he just does not have the right to monitor what she does. I don't mean to disagree with you so much Davida, but in my world what you are describing is a father not a boyfriend. If they were engaged or married I could see it a little more, but not just dating.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by premiere on Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:54

noodle wrote:SK is a grown woman and has a right to manage her own twitter account whether she does it well or not. G has to decide whether the relationship is worth the problems she may cause, but he just does not have the right to monitor what she does. I don't mean to disagree with you so much Davida, but in my world what you are describing is a father not a boyfriend. If they were engaged or married I could see it a little more, but not just dating.

I agree completely. Otherwise you have a Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes-type relationship. What G should do is find a gf who has enough brains not to overshare.

premiere
Clooney Expert

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 23:02

Noodle,
That's OK for you, or anyone else, to disagree with me, and I really respect you for doing so. Still I've said months ago on a different thread that we live in a very complicated world. When you choose to date someone, you need to have shared values and expectations. I'm much more of a traditionalist which is why I've always chosen to date strong, very protective, Alpha males. And I try very hard not to do anything that might embarrass them, especially if it relates to their careers. G clearly prefers a different type of relationship. I'd be surprised if SK did NOT boss HIM around sometimes. So Noodles it's hard for me not to interject my personal opinions when reading a story of how I would handle the same situation. That's why I tend to go off-topic and talk about myself; trying to break the habit.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by barla on Fri Jul 06 2012, 23:02

But about the famous offending tweet .... the phrase "at least I'm still in Italy," What does it mean? that she would have to be, alone or with George, leaving to go elsewhere if she did not fall ill??

barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by noodle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 23:04

premiere you just said in four words what I was trying to say.....Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Missa on Fri Jul 06 2012, 23:07

barla wrote:But about the famous offending tweet .... the phrase "at least I'm still in Italy," What does it mean? that she would have to be, alone or with George, leaving to go elsewhere if she did not fall ill??

I think it's more of a silver lining type thing: I may not be able to move more than ten feet from the bathroom, but at least it's a bathroom in an Italian villa.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, rather than assuming it's yet another statement that ends in an unsaid "and you're not".

Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by davidarochelle on Fri Jul 06 2012, 23:09

Premiere,
TC is hyper-controlling on steroids, due to Scientology obsessive interference. I will send you some info from "Village Voice" investigative reporters on their brainwashing techniques. They start at 6-years -old. L. Ron Hubbard copied Nazi and Communist military interrogation practices. Disagree and you might end up dead. No joke.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1398
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Missa on Fri Jul 06 2012, 23:11

noodle wrote:premiere you just said in four words what I was trying to say.....Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes.

Kind of a funny juxtaposition, because George is like the anti-Tom Cruise, wouldn't you say? By all accounts, Katie was monitored 24/7, her movements, her phone calls, her emails, everything. George seems like a very "good luck with whatever it is you're doing" kind of guy - not really too hands on or interested in the details; sometimes, as in this case, possibly to his detriment. Who's a nice, happy medium? Brad Pitt?

Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:56


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum