George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

+26
socimar
it's me
bamboochacha
Lakin460
lovelylois
EEOsandy
Missa
Henway
davidarochelle
Maggy
lelacorb
Dior
Clooneygirl
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
fluffy
melbert
annemarie
party animal - not!
silly girl
Joanna
watching
barla
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

Post by bamboochacha Fri 06 Jul 2012, 04:12

innuendo libel. flower

you may be right - must keep tabs on his cooks to see if any are replaced LOL.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

Post by davidarochelle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 05:40

As I pointed out in the SK thread, how do we know that it wasn't a severe allergic reaction? Could it have been shellfish? Way too personal to discuss publicly.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jul 2012, 07:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CERNOBBIO - All you can say about George Clooney, but that is not a nice man. Since arriving at Villa Oleandra with the new girlfriend, a couple of weeks ago, surrendered with the same courtesy to photographers who do not lose sight of 24 hours 24.

Now the star seems to have lost patience. E 'come to trust even his chauffeur (Como, the same for years) that is in the mood to go to the restaurant, since each output is transformed into an uproar.

And 'success last night at Black Cat in Cernobbio, among his favorite venues. George wanted to enjoy an evening alone in front of a plate of spaghetti and Stacy Keibler with her ​​in the company of friends from there and watch the fireworks at Villa d'Este for the U.S. Independence Day.
According to a well-established tradition, she posed with former wrestler entrance of the restaurant, then believed to be left alone.

Although, to steal another shot, the crowd of paparazzi was instead stationed in a neighboring yard, ruining the digestion. The unexpected and hysterical shower of flash triggered the ire of a guest who was about to jump on the offenders.

Protected by bodyguards, Mr. Nespresso has not lost his cool. With good education, however, know that he did not put a foot in the dining room will be guaranteed if no more privacy.

Fausto Fontana, owner of Black Cat, resizes the episode: "I have not seen anything different from other times. Before leaving the room, he hugged me and thanked Clooney. "

so?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jul 2012, 07:46

All you can say about George Clooney, but that is not a nice man
Can someone check the translation of this? I think what they want to say is 'Say what you will about George Clooney, you can't say he's not a nice man' but it could also mean the complete opposite.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 08:49

But look at this another way, Stace has now said "we're all ill", so this gives George particularly the time and space to disappear, and anyone else in the party, under that reason! So don't expect to see him anytime soon. Whether or not the restaurant was at fault, (I hear liable and big damages ohhh errr!!!), if George was in agreement to the tweet, and we must assume that he's knowledgable, then this is the perfect cover! Oh the games they play!!!! Just call me Sherlock!! study
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 06 Jul 2012, 09:15

fluffy wrote:But look at this another way, Stace has now said "we're all ill", so this gives George particularly the time and space to disappear, and anyone else in the party, under that reason! So don't expect to see him anytime soon. Whether or not the restaurant was at fault, (I hear liable and big damages ohhh errr!!!), if George was in agreement to the tweet, and we must assume that he's knowledgable, then this is the perfect cover! Oh the games they play!!!! Just call me Sherlock!! study

....mmmmm.... Suspect Suspect Suspect ........conspiracy theory .....
Suspect Suspect
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:16

I don't believe it's lies about being ill, that would be just stupid and bad karma.

It's unwise to assume it's any particular restaurant when it could have been picked up at home.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:00

Katiedot wrote:
All you can say about George Clooney, but that is not a nice man
Can someone check the translation of this? I think what they want to say is 'Say what you will about George Clooney, you can't say he's not a nice man' but it could also mean the complete opposite.

sorry
was in a hurry
didn't re-read!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:18

again

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CERNOBBIO - Tutto si potrà dire di George Clooney ma che non sia un uomo gentile. Da quando è arrivato a Villa Oleandra con la nuova fidanzata, un paio di settimane fa, si è arreso con identico garbo ai fotografi che non lo perdono di vista 24 ore su 24.

Adesso il divo sembra aver perso la pazienza. E' arrivato perfino a confidare al suo autista (comasco, lo stesso da anni) che gli è passata la voglia di andare al ristorante, visto che ogni uscita si trasforma in un parapiglia.

E' successo anche l'altra sera al Gatto Nero di Cernobbio, fra i suoi locali preferiti. George voleva godersi una serata in pace davanti a un piatto di spaghetti e alla sua Stacy Keibler, in compagnia di amici e da lì assistere ai fuochi d'artificio di Villa d'Este per il giorno dell'indipendenza Usa.
Secondo una tradizione ormai consolidata, ha posato con l'ex wrestler all'ingresso del ristorante, convinto poi di essere lasciato tranquillo.

Pur di rubare qualche altro scatto, la schiera di paparazzi si è invece appostata in un cantiere confinante, rovinandogli la digestione. L'inattesa e isterica pioggia di flash ha scatenato le ire di un ospite, che stava quasi per saltare addosso ai molestatori.

Protetto dalle guardie del corpo, Mr Nespresso non ha perso la calma. Con buona educazione ha fatto però sapere che non metterà più piede in una sala da pranzo se non gli verrà garantita maggior privacy.

Fausto Fontana, titolare del Gatto Nero, ridimensiona l'episodio: «Non ho visto niente di diverso dalle altre volte. Prima di lasciare il locale, Clooney mi ha abbracciato e ringraziato».

---

CERNOBBIO - All you can say about George Clooney, but you can't say he is not a nice man. Since arriving at Villa Oleandra with the new girlfriend, a couple of weeks ago, he had the same courtesy to photographers who were around 24/7.

Now the star seems to have lost patience. So said his chauffeur (in Como, the same for years) that he is no more in the mood to go to the restaurant, since each time it is transformed into an uproar.

As last night at Black Cat in Cernobbio, among his favorite places. George wanted to enjoy an evening alone in front of a plate of spaghetti with Stacy Keibler and ​​in the company of friends, plus from there to watch fireworks at Villa d'Este for the U.S. Independence Day.
According to a well-established tradition, she posed with former wrestler entrance of the restaurant, then he believed he would have been left alone.

Although, to steal another shot, the crowd of paparazzi was instead stationed in a neighboring yard, ruining their digestion. The unexpected and hysterical shower of flash triggered the ire of a guest who was about to jump on the offenders.

Protected by bodyguards, Mr. Nespresso didn't lose his cool. With good education, however, he said that he wont no more put a foot in the dining room if wont be guaranteed more privacy.

Fausto Fontana, owner of Black Cat, resizes the episode: "I have not seen anything different from other times. Before leaving the room, Clooney hugged and thanked me. "

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:54

According to some websites, GC/SK and Karen Duffy (with husband her son) went to dinner on July 4 in Cernobbio to celebrate Independence Day.

After the dinner, the patrons of the restaurant "It Gatto Nero" provided for the occasion a firework display. When ended, the two lovebirds went back to the car holding hands and returned to Villa Oleandra.

(La sera, poi, ha partecipato insieme a Stacy a una cena in un noto ristorante di Cernobbio, Il gatto nero, che per l’occasione aveva organizzato un suggestivo spettacolo pirotecnico. A fine serata, i due piccioncini sono saliti in macchina tendosi per mano e se ne sono tornati a Villa Oleandra."

Soooo there were fireworks and organized by the rstaurant?????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 06 Jul 2012, 15:24

It is not about food poisoning, at all. "Ruining the Digestion," means to spoil one's appetite. What the article meant was, all because the paps were snapping photos of Stacy and George so fast and intrusively, George' s and Stacy's dinner was ruined because of the harassment. In brief summary, the article states that George will not return to the Black Cat restaurant because he gets harassed by the paps with their photographing of him. Even George is a well-bred gentleman with good manners, he almost lost his manners because he was provoked and harassed by the paps.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 15:33

MM,
If that was the case, then why did SK tweet what she did?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 15:53

davidarochelle wrote:MM,
If that was the case, then why did SK tweet what she did?

She tweeted that because she's playing with her fans.

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 16:53

Noodle and EEOsandy,
Thanks for your clarification. If I'm confused wouldn't her twitter audience? And was G just asking the restaurant for better security or a more private area in which to eat? Of course on a slow news day of July 4, I would think that an American celeb enjoying the fireworks would be a good pap story.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:34

Her twitter audience probably isn't reading the other story so maybe not the same confusion for them. As for George I can't figure out what he wants. Sometimes the attention is fine, sometimes it isn't. Unless he thinks the restaurant is calling the paps for publicity when he makes a reservation, and he's angry about that. As often as he eats there I wouldn't think they would need to be called. They probably stake it out.
It seems like, for a while now, he seems to be having mood swings with no real reason we can see. I know the attention must be a pain sometimes but without it his career would probably suffer. And he is paid well for what he has to put up with. My opinion anyway. Wonder what's going on?

Last edited by noodle on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to finish my thought)

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:53

noodle wrote:Her twitter audience probably isn't reading the other story so maybe not the same confusion for them. As for George I can't figure out what he wants. Sometimes the attention is fine, sometimes it isn't. Unless he thinks the restaurant is calling the paps for publicity when he makes a reservation, and he's angry about that. As often as he eats there I wouldn't think they would need to be called. They probably stake it out.
It seems like, for a while now, he seems to be having mood swings with no real reason we can see. I know the attention must be a pain sometimes but without it his career would probably suffer. And he is paid well for what he has to put up with. My opinion anyway. Wonder what's going on?

But the Black Cat had to go and eat on July 4 George if he wanted his privacy? It seems an appointment arranged with the paparazzi! On 4 July, the restaurant is always full (you have to reserve a table several days before) without getting up from the table because you can see the fireworks! Sorry but it seems to me that he sought attention
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:56

Lela if he reserved the table several days before maybe someone from the Black Cat restaurant ratted him out to the paps? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:14

cindigirl wrote:Lela if he reserved the table several days before maybe someone from the Black Cat restaurant ratted him out to the paps? LOL

That or the pap's just followed them.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:26

I'm sure there are paps stationed outside his villa 24/7. Right, Henway, all they have to do is follow him. I've never known GC to go out so much there or anywhere else. Did his chef quit?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:39

This is for him almost like being on house arrest - not being able to go out without being hounded by the paps. I wonder if he's starting to re-think about his good fortune as a celebrity.

No disrespect meant but the Italian paps are ruthless. It's been much easier for him to hide from the paps in the US. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:54

cindigirl wrote:Lela if he reserved the table several days before maybe someone from the Black Cat restaurant ratted him out to the paps? LOL

Cindi Black Cat to the paparazzi are always there in the summer, and George is so predictable that the paps were sure to photograph addition to July 4, the restaurant is full so the paps can not control. If George has complained of this is like a lot drinking alcohol and then complain because are drunk
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:59

EEOsandy wrote:I'm sure there are paps stationed outside his villa 24/7. Right, Henway, all they have to do is follow him. I've never known GC to go out so much there or anywhere else. Did his chef quit?

Didn't you hear Stacy fired the chef, remember she took Italian cooking lessons. The plumber better watch out he might be next! (SC) Down the pan

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jul 2012, 19:02

Gatto nero= Craig=paps = I want to be photographed!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:08

Hey EEOsandy...have you been living your Caption ?

Joke.... just in case....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:09

Joanna wrote:Hey EEOsandy...have you been living your Caption ?

Joke.... just in case....

I have no idea what that means.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:35

Reflection: I was wondering to myself why George is chased by paparazzi in Italy and then on the Italian sites and newspaper articles and photos are not there for days? Italy is six hours ahead of NY and 9 hours compared to LA at the time not yet an article on July 4 and the poisoning? These reports on TMZ, Daily Mail etc, all foreign and American sites. I have a theory
: 1. The private life of George if it was a clean life, not so much interested, and I think the tabloids are looking for the scoop!
2. very interested in America because George is a powerful character and I think that a certain political party is looking for reasons to discredit him. I have no other explanation.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:12

I don't think the paps are more ruthless there, they just know where he is so it is easy. Not to mention he can be very accomodating to the paps when he wants to ensure coverage. He is the big fish in a small pond there so there is interest when he is in the country. Also he is the main celebrity in that area - if there were other A list celebs in the surrounding villages or other parts of Italy, the paps would divide their time between George and the other celebs. For them it is about a pic that can make them money. If Brad and Angie were at their Italian compound at the same time G is in Como, there would be fewer paps outside George's place and the majority would be angling for a Brange shot outside their place.

Traditionally over the summer, G is at the top of the hierachy of celebrity gossip and demand in Italy which then in turn sells to the rest of the world looking to fill the quiet summer with some celebrity gossip. If someone else was to turn up / get married / be in Italy whilst there was a scandal, the interest in G would drop off for a bit. Not to mention that his trips to Como are simply rinse and repeat. You could grab a pic of him on his bike or boat from 5 years ago and it would look the same as the ones taken this sumer. I would think that the level of interest in those shots would be waning each summer. The differert gf helps keep media interest as it gets a different angle to the shot / story write up but in the end, it's the same old, same old.

George doesn't get hassled as much in LA as there are many more celebs there so it is easier for the paps to make a living. Also in LA, the practice of celebs tipping of the press for coverage (from A list to D list) is rampant. Also in LA he doesn't have property fronting onto a public area where the paps could loiter on the chance of getting a shot.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:20

watching wrote:I don't think the paps are more ruthless there, they just know where he is so it is easy. Not to mention he can be very accomodating to the paps when he wants to ensure coverage. He is the big fish in a small pond there so there is interest when he is in the country. Also he is the main celebrity in that area - if there were other A list celebs in the surrounding villages or other parts of Italy, the paps would divide their time between George and the other celebs. For them it is about a pic that can make them money. If Brad and Angie were at their Italian compound at the same time G is in Como, there would be fewer paps outside George's place and the majority would be angling for a Brange shot outside their place.

Traditionally over the summer, G is at the top of the hierachy of celebrity gossip and demand in Italy which then in turn sells to the rest of the world looking to fill the quiet summer with some celebrity gossip. If someone else was to turn up / get married / be in Italy whilst there was a scandal, the interest in G would drop off for a bit. Not to mention that his trips to Como are simply rinse and repeat. You could grab a pic of him on his bike or boat from 5 years ago and it would look the same as the ones taken this sumer. I would think that the level of interest in those shots would be waning each summer. The differert gf helps keep media interest as it gets a different angle to the shot / story write up but in the end, it's the same old, same old.

George doesn't get hassled as much in LA as there are many more celebs there so it is easier for the paps to make a living. Also in LA, the practice of celebs tipping of the press for coverage (from A list to D list) is rampant. Also in LA he doesn't have property fronting onto a public area where the paps could loiter on the chance of getting a shot.
My question was: why so many paparazzi following him in Italy and then no picture or Italian newspapers and news sites? I think that for Italy the life of George is now boring, always the same, same photos while in America, but still interesting for other reasons .......... mine was an assumption

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 07 Jul 2012, 13:52

Maybe... George doesn't want to be forgotten? And since his love life seems to be the same... wash, rinse, repeat... what else can he do but talk about food poisoning??? Just wondering, too... scratch Makes you wonder what's next!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Jul 2012, 13:57

lelacorb wrote:Reflection: I was wondering to myself why George is chased by paparazzi in Italy and then on the Italian sites and newspaper articles and photos are not there for days? Italy is six hours ahead of NY and 9 hours compared to LA at the time not yet an article on July 4 and the poisoning? These reports on TMZ, Daily Mail etc, all foreign and American sites. I have a theory
: 1. The private life of George if it was a clean life, not so much interested, and I think the tabloids are looking for the scoop!
2. very interested in America because George is a powerful character and I think that a certain political party is looking for reasons to discredit him. I have no other explanation.

George and his peps are trying to squash the story in Italy to keep the press from destroying his friends summer business...and by the way George is pissed by the twits tweet!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 07 Jul 2012, 13:59

Yeah right... As if... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2