George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Joanna Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:36

"attacking" ?? LOL

No..... Lightsabre fight
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Maggy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:47

Joanna wrote:What's the obsession with honeymoons ?

Stacy doesn't need one.....she's living the dream now..... and I for one hope she's enjoying every minute of it.

Maybe George is busy researching suitable locations for a film...Monument Men maybe ?
I'm assuming just like YOU ARE. No one knows exactly where George is and what he is doing. The pictures are pretty and if he and sk are there they must be having a hell of a romantic time... WHO WOULDN'T!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:49

Maggy wrote:

Stacy doesn't need one.....she's living the dream now..... and I for one hope she's enjoying every minute of it.

Maybe George is busy researching suitable locations for a film...Monument Men maybe ?
I'm assuming just like YOU ARE. No one knows exactly where George is and what he is doing. The pictures are pretty and if he and sk are there they must be having a hell of a romantic time... WHO WOULDN'T!

How romantic can it be with Rande there with them??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:51

Joanna wrote:PS re the photo....my son in law always photographs his own feet
on the beach when on holiday....it's become his signature picture.
So....it's quite normal for young people.

Maybe those posters who are criticising the picture have forgotten what it's like to be young and carefree ? lol!

I'm actually very young and care free but I still think it is stupid. Either be in the shot if you need to prove you are there or don't. I really would rather see the pic of the scenery than someone's ugly ass feet.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:59

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Maggy wrote:

How romantic can it be with Rande there with them??
OH, BROTHER... (que locura, increible Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by Maggy on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:01

I for one am not a foot person but I do know people who take these kinds of photos....my niece is one of them(although there is usually a new shoe involved) Wink

I think Danny Devito likes to take photos of his foot because apparently it is ugly or something....

Unfortunately this is not the type of shot she should be taking because some of her fans have feet fetishes and the comments have been, well, let's just say they make me uncomfortable.

She seems to have her tweets on auto as they are coming out 1 an hour. I wonder if they are to offset the DWTS rumor that Gossip Cop has debunked (I guess Star is running with the story).

Oh there is photo over on People.com of GC on his motorcycle.... (laetval posted on a separate thread)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:04

Rande is there without Cindy too. She tweeted this morning that she dropped her kids off for their first day of school. The last time Randy was in Cabo Cindy wasn't there either. I find that a little strange.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:06

He and GC are partners in lots of projects aren't they? Bet his wife is on her way....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:14

That's a Kool Bike Picture of Our Man in Corsica... Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:40

party animal - not! wrote:He and GC are partners in lots of projects aren't they? Bet his wife is on her way....

They seem like pretty hands on parents; it often seems like they wait until the kids are on a break before they join up with George in various vacay spots. It would be unusual for them to both take off on vacation the same week their kids start back up at school, IMO. Do you know of something else George and Rande have partnered on besides that Las Ramblas Vegas deal that fell through? That was the only thing I ever heard of them working on together.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:59

Missa:
[/quote]

Do you know of something else George and Rande have partnered on besides that Las Ramblas Vegas deal that fell through? That was the only thing I ever heard of them working on together.[/quote]

I think they are partners in the Rum business ....maybe they are starting a new venture too...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:05

That's all I know of too. It doesn't appear that George was even that involved in the rum venture. There were some pictures of Rande and Cindy hosting some Caliche Rum events, but George was never there. I can't imagine a mother putting her kids in school and taking off. The first few weeks of school are pretty hectic and Cindy seems to be a very involved parent.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:13

I don't think we'll ever know the extent of possible joint projects, given that he was responsible for the interior design of GC's Hollywood home, their side-by-side Cabo properties, the failed Las Vegas consortium, the rum business.....Gerber has bars and clubs all over the place, doesn't he....so property development cd be the common factor. GC has said he prefers land to share investments, I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:15

[quote="Dior"]
Aly wrote:but at least G once said Stace got everything that a man wants tongue !guess he like her AS* AND NO ONE OF YOU CAN STOP HIM ADMIRE HER A** LOL

she doesn't have stretch marks after all , but girls jealousy from one another DO more way more than this Very Happy [/quote

Dear Aly, with all respect, but I was just talking about her picture and her big assets, not about her relationship or what GC likes as it is common knowledge that he has a poor taste in women, isn't it?

Jealousy may be your subject number 1, but not mine. I have a life and my own admirers. Very Happy

from the Way you write your comments , you seem so true LOOOL Very Happy
AND i didn't direct my words for you why you take them about your self being jealous LOoOL Very Happy
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:38

party animal - not! wrote:I don't think we'll ever know the extent of possible joint projects, given that he was responsible for the interior design of GC's Hollywood home, their side-by-side Cabo properties, the failed Las Vegas consortium, the rum business.....Gerber has bars and clubs all over the place, doesn't he....so property development cd be the common factor. GC has said he prefers land to share investments, I think

Okay, I just have a different understanding of "joint projects". I thought you meant business ventures. I wouldn't really consider a friend helping decorate a house, or buying homes in the same development a "joint project". Could be they're planning some sort of touristy thing in Corsica, I suppose, but probably they're just hanging out together.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:42

[quote="Aly"]
Dior wrote:
Aly wrote:but at least G once said Stace got everything that a man wants tongue !guess he like her AS* AND NO ONE OF YOU CAN STOP HIM ADMIRE HER A** LOL

she doesn't have stretch marks after all , but girls jealousy from one another DO more way more than this Very Happy [/quote

Dear Aly, with all respect, but I was just talking about her picture and her big assets, not about her relationship or what GC likes as it is common knowledge that he has a poor taste in women, isn't it?

Jealousy may be your subject number 1, but not mine. I have a life and my own admirers. Very Happy

AND i didn't direct my words for you why you take them about your self being jealous LOoOL Very Happy

Aly,

Not that I really care either way, but she does have stretch marks on her hips. There are pictures on this site somewhere of her in a pink bikini (pre-George), and the marks are clearly visible. They're probably from when she had her growth spurt as a teenager. Again, I don't care whether she has stretch marks, nor do I think it's something necessary to discuss, but the "SHE'S PERFECT!!! Y'ALL JUST JELLIS!!!" tone of your post was rubbing me the wrong way.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 22 Aug 2012, 22:53

Something to calm the waters....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Aug 2012, 02:18

I found it interesting that we get pics of George out motoring with the boys after we get a seemingly "alone" pic of her feet and butt. AND all those twits. If he's motoring, she has nothing else to do but twit... just sayin'... really romantic for her...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 23 Aug 2012, 02:30

Um, I think the romance is under cover, if you know what I mean. Not exposed. Think all the dif ways they pose are just fodder for PR as the gossips will take things every whicha way but truthfully. And that is the purpose for posing. But some real shots are just from the photohogs how are trying to make a buck, like the long range grainy shots.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 05:49

The next mrs clooney wrote:How romantic can it be with Rande there with them??
That would only be true if Rande was with them every second of the day and shares a room with them. Otherwise it's perfectly possible to holiday with friends and still have romantic moments with your partner too.

silly girl wrote:I for one am not a foot person but I do know people who take these kinds of photos....my niece is one of them(although there is usually a new shoe involved) Wink

I think Danny Devito likes to take photos of his foot because apparently it is ugly or something....
Exactly. People take funny, silly photos all the time.

Missa wrote:Do you know of something else George and Rande have partnered on besides that Las Ramblas Vegas deal that fell through? That was the only thing I ever heard of them working on together.
I think they're friends as much as partners and holiday together a lot of the time. Dunno that this is a business trip for Rande, although George may be scouting locations.

Missa wrote: Not that I really care either way, but she does have stretch marks on her hips.
Exactly. And like you, I don't give a damn about them and not sure why anyone else cares so deeply?

melbert wrote: she has nothing else to do but twit... just sayin'... really romantic for her...
It takes two seconds to tweet. About 4 minutes to schedule a whole bunch of tweets. Doesn't impact on your life or in any way reflect how busy or not busy you are, or where you are or who you're with.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 06:20

[quote="Missa"]
Aly wrote:
Dior wrote:

Aly,

Not that I really care either way, but she does have stretch marks on her hips. There are pictures on this site somewhere of her in a pink bikini (pre-George), and the marks are clearly visible. They're probably from when she had her growth spurt as a teenager. Again, I don't care whether she has stretch marks, nor do I think it's something necessary to discuss, but the "SHE'S PERFECT!!! Y'ALL JUST JELLIS!!!" tone of your post was rubbing me the wrong way.

oh it was for you the wrong way ....well you point to her strech marks every single time Rolling Eyes so it did sound jealous but it hurt you Smile ...
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Aug 2012, 07:38

Stacy must be desperate because she is tweeting every hour (even at night)! it is true that serve a few seconds to make a twitt but to do it every hour at night to suffer from insomnia and have better things to do. But there should be no George in bed with her? Oh girl I know what to do!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 23 Aug 2012, 08:19

Joanna wrote:Something to calm the waters....

George looks like he is morphing into Simon Cowell in that shot. Way to lose the sexy George!
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 08:51

lelacorb wrote:Stacy must be desperate because she is tweeting every hour (even at night)!
You don't read or you don't understand? It takes about four minutes to set it up so that a tweet is sent out every hour. You just tell hootsuite when to send out the tweets for you.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:05

[quote="Aly"]
Dior wrote:

Aly, I must have been mistaken, because your comment was following mine immediately and I thought this was your answer?

Please feel free to analyse the way I'm writing my comments, if this is important for you and you obviously have nothing else to do.
I don't care, I am just here for fun.

P.S. "Don't care" means: Sorry, I might be too busy to answer your next postings of established truth.

Have a nice day and have fun:)

Last edited by Dior on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:31; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stretch marks)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:42

[quote="Dior"]
Aly wrote:
Dior wrote:

Aly, I must have been mistaken, because your comment was following mine immediately and I thought this was your answer?

Please feel free to analyse the way I'm writing my comments, if this is important for you and you obviously have nothing else to do.
I don't care, I am just here for fun.

P.S. "Don't care" means: Sorry, I might be too busy to answer your next postings of established truth.

Have a nice day and have fun:)

whoosh whoosh whoosh lol! lol! lol! Lies
pointing Coolio Coolio Coolio pity1 1 out of 10 Laughing out loud Blah blah blah nailbiting nailbiting pointing ROTFL

Last edited by Aly on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dior stretch marks ...)
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:47

watching wrote:
Joanna wrote:Something to calm the waters....

George looks like he is morphing into Simon Cowell in that shot. Way to lose the sexy George!

Yep ,i noticed that too ... and more like Ben his pal"the angry friend" then Simon !
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:38

Her latest tweet:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:49

You beat me too it Katiedot-- Laughing

So is this to prove she isn't alone? Also it looks like a public beach --- I am not sure GC goes to the actual beach, even in Cabo. Some responses are getting testy and snarky...some of her fans are getting resentful about her long vacation. Oh and her foot fetish fans are back.... Wink

About her auto tweets....I am not sure her fans or most people realize what 'auto tweets are". It took me a bit to figure it out and only because I have time on my hands. I realized it when I look at anything on twitter even on those I follow and wondered in the beginning how sites I follow would tweet numerous tweets an hour ----then I realized they are just set up that way. When I look up GC on twitter there is so much spam and retweets of articles it is hard to find something new. While I do agree it didn't take her long to set them up, she still needed to do it. Unless her "people" do it for her. I only follow one actor myself...he tweets sporadically.....they don't seem like auto tweets. Oh and he is funny.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:50

Nice pic, considering what a great body she has, I don't remember seeing any bathing suit pics of her since she began dating George. Not counting the ones in Cabo with cover ups, talk about a complete diff from last GF. Anyone think it's on purpose?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:56

That picture wasn't great but the one with out the helmet he looks great. I'm glad they have had a long relaxing vacation .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 23 Aug 2012, 13:07

I can see why her fans would get a little testy....the majority of them are working at jobs they hate, just to get by, and her work is to tweet pics of herself in various places of the world with captions like "Loving Life".....really. Who wouldn't love that life??

And to me, the issue of her tweeting isn't so much the time - or lack of time - that it takes to tweet, but more the frame of mind. When we go away for a few days to the beach with the family, the last thing on my mind is getting on the computer, on facebook, or staying connected at all. I just want to soak it all in, enjoy the company and the peace of the surroundings. But then, maybe this is just getting old to her.
I understand that she's a celebrity and needs to stay in touch with her fans, but let's face it, there have been long amounts of time sometimes between her tweets sometimes.. And with the one exception, she's not tweeting anything about her latest gig like, "I wonder what kind of healthy inventions we'll see!!!! CAn't wait!!". So, not like she's trying to advertise her new show..

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 13:12

How on earth this is Public beach and many fancy Yachts on their sight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesn't happen to have close yachts on public beach more on VIP beach ...
it look like G spoiling SK so much , she looks happy and sexy !
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Aug 2012, 13:27

Don't know if this article with photos has been posted. If not, here it is:

23 AOÛT 2012
George Clooney en Corse

EXCLUSIVE!!! August 21,2012 Corsica (FR)
The FAMOUS american actor GEORGE CLOONEY spending holidays in CORSICA !!! Amazing ! He is making the tour of Corsica on his Harley Davidson ! The ride continues up to the Col de Palmarella from where you get a stunning view out over the sea. With scented Corsican scrub on one side and cliffs on the other, you pass through charming villages, each with cafe terraces inviting you to drink and rest. You soon spot Porto, an attractive little marina with lots of seaside activities on offer. Then, you come to the famous Calanches de Piana before Cargese a beautiful village with noticeable modern Greek influences. Heading inland where wild pigs abound you meander through the chestnut capital, Evisa (there’s a chestnut festival every November), and go along the beautiful Spelunca Gorge back down to the Porto Gulf. George had lunch in Prince Pierre's restaurant in Galeria (little town) with friends. FOT: CPE/NEWSPIX.PL POLAND ONLY!!! Newspix.pl

Click on each photo to enlarge and there is also a description for each photo.

Also a links to amazing photos of Stacy in Laglio but I cannot upload the photos. The links is:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Aug 2012, 13:28

Do you just mean in Corsica Aly ?

Many yachts around UK visible from all public beaches,
which most are.

Nice holiday picture BTW...of course people tweeting are jealous !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 14:08

Joanna wrote:Do you just mean in Corsica Aly ?

Many yachts around UK visible from all public beaches,
which most are.

Nice holiday picture BTW...of course people tweeting are jealous !

but not on this Island , UK is different place!and the sea in the pic doesn't look crowded to be public , anyway .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 14:50

Aly I realize you like SK. Nothing anyone says will stop that. When I said a "public" beach I meant a beach with more than her friends on it....yes the rich seem to inhabit these places but it isn't a private private beach with just a select few. I would also ask that you stop saying we are all jealous. Believe me in the long run I wouldn't want her life---her vacation maybe but that is it.

Here's the thing while she is "living life"....I am on the phone trying to figure out unemployment....am I jealous of the fact that she is on a beautiful beach -----well yes but I was jealous of my sister who spent a week in Positano swimming in the Mediterranean. I am jealous of Joanna who has a lovely view out her window. I am jealous because GC has a beautiful villa in Italy. Am I in a "feeling sorry for myself" kind of mood----yes.

If you like her fine but don't criticize those who may snark a bit. Say "thanks for posting her tweets"....or "wow the water looks beautiful"....but don't keep saying we are "jealous"...because all I hear is the musings of a "bratty child"....and I would never say that because it is rude.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 23 Aug 2012, 15:19

i said jealous because some say the stretch marks no big deal despite they keep repeating mention it every time SK have new pic her in bikini or by the sea ... OK she have SM or not but you don't have to point that every time that's unbearable and shallow plus you can hardly place it with naked eye .i am not SK fan or like what she did but she seem nice and not mean girl maybe smarter than the other GFs but more nice and doesn't deserve everyone attack her only she dates GC.i am not child but some here are , other than that it's okay .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Aug 2012, 15:56

I don't think that Stacy is on Corsica with George. His bike is packed for himself, for a road trip, with the boys. I don't know where she is, and she's not telling anybody in her twits.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 23 Aug 2012, 16:00

silly girl wrote:Aly I realize you like SK. Nothing anyone says will stop that. When I said a "public" beach I meant a beach with more than her friends on it....yes the rich seem to inhabit these places but it isn't a private private beach with just a select few. I would also ask that you stop saying we are all jealous. Believe me in the long run I wouldn't want her life---her vacation maybe but that is it.

Here's the thing while she is "living life"....I am on the phone trying to figure out unemployment....am I jealous of the fact that she is on a beautiful beach -----well yes but I was jealous of my sister who spent a week in Positano swimming in the Mediterranean. I am jealous of Joanna who has a lovely view out her window. I am jealous because GC has a beautiful villa in Italy. Am I in a "feeling sorry for myself" kind of mood----yes.

If you like her fine but don't criticize those who may snark a bit. Say "thanks for posting her tweets"....or "wow the water looks beautiful"....but don't keep saying we are "jealous"...because all I hear is the musings of a "bratty child"....and I would never say that because it is rude.....

@ silly girl...keep your chin up...I'm hoping and praying that a job is right around the corner for you and that it will be better than the one you had.

I agree with you, that it might better serve her and her boyfriend, if the girlfriend of George Clooney would keep in mind that there are those, not only in our own country but around the world, who don't get a summer long vacation in the most beautiful places on earth and maybe it would be wiser not to brag quite so much.

@Aly, you're not the first and probably won't be the last fan who constantly accuses everyone of being "jealous" of the "current" girlfriend of...but please keep in mind...she's ONLY the flavor of the month who has managed to extend her time a bit longer which may in fact be chalked up to his getting older and not into looking for the "next" girlfriend of.

So for the sake of "peace" on the board, could you please resist the urge to further make the same old, tired out accusations of jealous fans that I've been reading for the past ten years over a "multitude of women" who were and are no longer...the girlfriend of.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 23 Aug 2012, 16:09

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Loving Life [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

I think she is really working it to get the paps and gossip sites attention, but nobody is taking the bait. Even the daily mail, who seems to be on speed dial with her this summer, is not running anything. The only ones I see are with George and Rande on their motorcycles. Without George in the pictures many gossip rags aren't really interested in her. I guess he owes her a boat ride or out to dinner pictures soon and of course, with friends.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 16:45

Does anyone know whether Stacy has ever been to Corsica? If she has, that would indicate she's probably not there since she said she was on an island on her bucket list.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 16:54

Last summer, she posted a picture on FB of the Hotel Cala Di Volpe taken from a yacht she was on. It is in Porto Cervo, Sardinia.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:24

I think what bothers me most about the pictures and the teasing of "guess what beautiful expensive place I'm in now" is that she's flaunting something that she hasn't earned. If we saw frequent pictures of George splashing around on this or that island, I think we'd all be happy for him. He works hard all year, he's earned some time off. I'm still not a hundred percent clear on what exactly Stacy is on vacation from, since her working life seems to be been an ongoing vacation. On top of which, she's doing it all on someone else's dime.

I don't know, I think being "spoiled" by George with all these trips might get old after awhile, especially since it seems they take the place of actual affection and/or time together. It's kind of buying her, without out and out "buying" her.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:29

Aly wrote:i said jealous because some say the stretch marks no big deal despite they keep repeating mention it every time SK have new pic her in bikini or by the sea ... OK she have SM or not but you don't have to point that every time that's unbearable and shallow plus you can hardly place it with naked eye .i am not SK fan or like what she did but she seem nice and not mean girl maybe smarter than the other GFs but more nice and doesn't deserve everyone attack her only she dates GC.i am not child but some here are , other than that it's okay .
Dear Aly I say that has stretch marks because I saw them, I say it's a goose because I've read and heard his interviews, say that he has a bad voice because I heard it, I say that dresses bad and not because it has stle see and say that he has legs because it is the truth! Jealousy I can prove to my man not to Stacy Keibler, I enjoy it here but life is another thing!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:54

lelacorb wrote:Dear Aly I say that has stretch marks because I saw them
You not only saw them, lelacorb, you DELIGHTED in pointing them out, over and over and over again. You posted pictures many times until you were asked to stop.

You seem unaware that stretch marks aren't a big deal and most women have them. Pointing out that she has stretch marks is like pointing out that she has two hands or that she has a nose.

If Stacy ever says that she's physically perfect then by all means make an issue of it, but until that day accept that no human being is perfect. Acting as if little flaws are somehow terrible is just odd IMO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:58

Stacy's "job" at the moment is g/f of..., and with that she is expected to be there when and where George wants her to be. When he doesn't "need" her, she is free to shop, be with her friends, lay on a beach wherever and twit to her heart's content. UNTIL, he "needs" her again. When this "job" is done, and she becomes the ex g/f of..., she will go back to her former life and either pursue her goals (whatever they may be), or go down another road with somebody else. So, she is doing her "job" well and I'm sure she is paid very well. And what seems to us as an endless vacation, is just her doing her "job". JMHAO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:01

Katiedot wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Dear Aly I say that has stretch marks because I saw them
You not only saw them, lelacorb, you DELIGHTED in pointing them out, over and over and over again. You posted pictures many times until you were asked to stop.

You seem unaware that stretch marks aren't a big deal and most women have them. Pointing out that she has stretch marks is like pointing out that she has two hands or that she has a nose.

If Stacy ever says that she's physically perfect then by all means make an issue of it, but until that day accept that no human being is perfect. Acting as if little flaws are somehow terrible is just odd IMO.

Katie I'm sorry but for me it isn't normal to have stretch marks at 30 years without having had children and talking constantly about healthy diets, fitness and taking care of her body as Stacy does ! This is the difference between Stacy and stretch marks stretch marks an employee of 50 years, do not you think?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:13

lelacorb wrote:Katie I'm sorry but for me it isn't normal to have stretch marks at 30 years without having had children
Stretch marks are due to hormonal effects on the skin and many women get them around puberty. Many more will get them during pregnancy, again because of hormones.

So yes, of course it's 'normal' to have stretch marks at Stacy's age even without having had children.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:18

I don't know much about stretch marks. I've had 2 kids but never had them. But I'm just wondering, do stretch marks, for example on the stomach, have something to do with losing weight? I recently lost 30 pounds and have marks on my stomach. Thanks.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next