Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 12:40

'characteristic evening' - err, plate smashing?

Or.........Sicily (but not for plate smashing!)

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8789
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by annemarie on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 12:58

I think it's a Greek Island don't know which one though.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5165
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 15:36

annemarie wrote:I think it's a Greek Island don't know which one though.

I came back from Kos and Mykonos on 17 if he is there I feel like a sucker!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by bellybaby on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 15:38

Just checked SK's facebook page....some of the guesses:
1)Clooney Island
2)Island of Misfit Toys
3)Catalina
4)Rhode
5) 3 Mile Island

and.....

6) Beaver........


Just to add....I wonder if she ever answers anybody on facebook or twitter. She always puts out these random questions, and then never answers them herself..

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by amaretti on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 15:42

Maybe Catalina .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Lakin460 on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 16:47

"bucket list" and "authentic"
my money's on Cyprus or Capri
avatar
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Posts : 6802
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by amaretti on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 18:59

Maybe Capri .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by barla on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 19:45

Ok Stacy, the game lasted too long! Tell us where you are right!
Mad Mad Gunslinger
avatar
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by EEOsandy on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 19:58

She just tweeted this picture of her feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:08

who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by EEOsandy on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.

This swimsuit looks extremely more demure than her pre-George itsy bitsy bikinis. It even looks like a one piece.
avatar
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:28

EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.

This swimsuit looks extremely more demure than her pre-George itsy bitsy bikinis. It even looks like a one piece.

In this way hides the stretch marks on her belly !
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by . on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:34

the color of the sand and the lack of other people I say that exclude Capri

.
Clooney-phile

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:40

lux wrote:the color of the sand and the lack of other people I say that exclude Capri

it was taken using instagram though so its hard to say what the real color of the sand is since instagram adds special effects to photos.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by silly girl on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:53

She has posted a few more times...she must be bored...what is it about 10pm there? Anyway @bellybaby--she heard you and has started to "rt" some of the tweets she asked about.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:54

Maybe 10pm is Georgies bed time.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 20:55

Or the end of her shift?
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by barla on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 21:28

EEOsandy wrote:She just tweeted this picture of her feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

a nice tan just in time for the two magical events of late summer: the Pitt-Jolie wedding and Obama fundraiser ...
avatar
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 21:33

One-piece swimsuits are all the rage of course- and red the colour of choice...........

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8789
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Missa on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 22:46

The next mrs clooney wrote:
lux wrote:the color of the sand and the lack of other people I say that exclude Capri

it was taken using instagram though so its hard to say what the real color of the sand is since instagram adds special effects to photos.

Is Instagram really necessary when taking a photo of the landscape on a Greek island? The scenery itself is so gorgeous, just leave it alone!
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1830
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Aly on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 23:11

lelacorb wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.

This swimsuit looks extremely more demure than her pre-George itsy bitsy bikinis. It even looks like a one piece.

In this way hides the stretch marks on her belly !

i think it's really mean and jealous comment , G seem to like that though Very Happy and really i want to know how your husband feel about your stretch marks Exclamation Question
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 23:26

Missa wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:
lux wrote:the color of the sand and the lack of other people I say that exclude Capri

it was taken using instagram though so its hard to say what the real color of the sand is since instagram adds special effects to photos.

Is Instagram really necessary when taking a photo of the landscape on a Greek island? The scenery itself is so gorgeous, just leave it alone!

Completely agree with you Missa. Looks like the scenery doesnt need any special effects to make it amazing.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by bamboochacha on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 23:37

Perhaps abruzzo/molise area. Is he working (scenery)? flower
avatar
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2011-06-30
Location : White Rock, B.C Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lucy on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 00:06

Behind the ass and feet, is beautiful scenery, take a good look, forget about who's ass and feet are in the pic. Besides I don't see George in the pic, although I'd like them better if he was in them.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by blubelle on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 00:18

Maybe this isn't a pic of her. Maybe she is playing us.
avatar
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 959
Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Katiedot on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 07:49

I don't think she gives a damn about us, Blubelle. I also don't think she took the pic herself.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 09:58

Aly wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.

This swimsuit looks extremely more demure than her pre-George itsy bitsy bikinis. It even looks like a one piece.

In this way hides the stretch marks on her belly !

i think it's really mean and jealous comment , G seem to like that though Very Happy and really i want to know how your husband feel about your stretch marks Exclamation Question


I haven't stretch marks!! It is not mandatory to have stretch marks if you have always maintained a healthy weight

avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:12


May be Lampedusa!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Aly on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:40

lelacorb wrote:
Aly wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.

This swimsuit looks extremely more demure than her pre-George itsy bitsy bikinis. It even looks like a one piece.

In this way hides the stretch marks on her belly !

i think it's really mean and jealous comment , G seem to like that though Very Happy and really i want to know how your husband feel about your stretch marks Exclamation Question


I haven't stretch marks!! It is not mandatory to have stretch marks if you have always maintained a healthy weight


you are wrong tiny girls get stretch marks too and you are mean to point that but i teach you something "grown up men like their women because of many deeper reasons than how is her skin like "
"and beautiful woman are/ look beautiful anyway with or without stretch marks"
unlike some who doesn't have stretch marks but still have nothing to do with being beautiful ! got it ! you are shallow Cool
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by party animal - not! on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:48

Agree with you, Katie.

They're just having fun winding up the media (and us). All the folks they care about know exactly where they are in the world

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8789
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by it's me on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:51

right

so that means they do not care
about us
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17179
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by silly girl on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 11:19

Agree, they do not think about us or care what we think. I also can't tell what kind of bathing suit it is....(let's not be mean. ) As for who took the photo...I thought at first the shadow was the phone being held high to take it....but on looking at it the shadow seems to be just her feet....

It amazed me that she was tweeting every hour last night...then I saw that it was done through Hootsuite, so here is my theory: She tweeted the photo then went on Hootsuite to look at her tweets and scheduled a "retweet" every hour.....

Or someone on her team has done it back home.....

Ok so that was two theories.....but really I can't imagine tweeting every hour in the wee hours of the morning while staying in such a beautiful place. Especially since her tweets have been sporadic all summer.

Have a great day!


Last edited by silly girl on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 11:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Dior on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 13:10

Oh la la, the messenger of fitness and beauty has got stretchmarks, good to know.
But anyway, why in hell she is posting such an unflattering picture of her gigantic butt, does she think it will become smaller by sharing? affraid
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Aly on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 13:44

but at least G once said Stace got everything that a man wants tongue !guess he like her AS* AND NO ONE OF YOU CAN STOP HIM ADMIRE HER A** LOL

she doesn't have stretch marks after all , but girls jealousy from one another DO more way more than this Very Happy
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:04

silly girl wrote:Agree, they do not think about us or care what we think. I also can't tell what kind of bathing suit it is....(let's not be mean. ) As for who took the photo...I thought at first the shadow was the phone being held high to take it....but on looking at it the shadow seems to be just her feet....

It amazed me that she was tweeting every hour last night...then I saw that it was done through Hootsuite, so here is my theory: She tweeted the photo then went on Hootsuite to look at her tweets and scheduled a "retweet" every hour.....

Or someone on her team has done it back home.....

Ok so that was two theories.....but really I can't imagine tweeting every hour in the wee hours of the morning while staying in such a beautiful place. Especially since her tweets have been sporadic all summer.

Have a great day!

My guess is that she timed her tweets via hootsuite to come out every hour. Seems like she is trying to rebuild her twitter presence by tweeting every hour. Given she will start working some time soon on her show she needs to get her twitter audience back so hopefully they will watch. It's all timed PR.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:06

Katiedot wrote:I don't think she gives a damn about us, Blubelle. I also don't think she took the pic herself.

where's the shadow of the other person then??
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by annemarie on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:11

George was spotted with Rande in Corsica so they are there I guess this is the last part of their summer vacation before work.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5165
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Lakin460 on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:22

Where is Corsica??? (I'm geographically challenged....) Is it in Italy?

Nevermind....I just went over to Where is George Now....
avatar
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Posts : 6802
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lucy on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:24

Lakin go to the where is George thread
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by . on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:27

it's near to Sardinia, but is French territory

.
Clooney-phile

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Lakin460 on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 15:30

thanks, friends!
avatar
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Posts : 6802
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Dior on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 16:50

[quote="Aly"]but at least G once said Stace got everything that a man wants tongue !guess he like her AS* AND NO ONE OF YOU CAN STOP HIM ADMIRE HER A** LOL

she doesn't have stretch marks after all , but girls jealousy from one another DO more way more than this Very Happy [/quote


Dear Aly, with all respect, but I was just talking about her picture and her big assets, not about her relationship or what GC likes as it is common knowledge that he has a poor taste in women, isn't it?

Jealousy may be your subject number 1, but not mine. I have a life and my own admirers. Very Happy
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 17:01

Aly wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
Aly wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:who in their right mind takes a picture of their feet and their ass??? Stupid, take a picture of the beautiful scenery it doesnt need your ass add to be beautiful. Guess wherever she is she must be alone since she took this pic herself.

This swimsuit looks extremely more demure than her pre-George itsy bitsy bikinis. It even looks like a one piece.

In this way hides the stretch marks on her belly !

i think it's really mean and jealous comment , G seem to like that though Very Happy and really i want to know how your husband feel about your stretch marks Exclamation Question


I haven't stretch marks!! It is not mandatory to have stretch marks if you have always maintained a healthy weight



you are wrong tiny girls get stretch marks too and you are mean to point that but i teach you something "grown up men like their women because of many deeper reasons than how is her skin like "
"and beautiful woman are/ look beautiful anyway with or without stretch marks"
unlike some who doesn't have stretch marks but still have nothing to do with being beautiful ! got it ! you are shallow Cool

Aly Sorry but I think you're overreacting? Stretch marks are a thing of beauty and inner beauty or another. I do not think you need to have the stretch marks to possess beauty or inner beauty!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 17:15

I do not think it's really fun to be on holiday in Corsica with George Clooney, Stacy perhaps was abandoned on the beach alone with her black berry?


Tweet Tutto / Nessuna risposta
11m Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Lots of you said this, so this is RT for all of you! #bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself @RT kamas111: @StacyKeibler to have faith
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
56m Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT@ Pierre_du_toit1: @StacyKeibler to live each day like its your last
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
1h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
About to start RT'ing more responses to my fill-in-the-blank (#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself is ____) Thanks for the many submissions! Smile
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
13h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
So many good responses, I'll be RT'ing more tomorrow too!!! Smile #bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
13h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @danitelesforo: @StacyKeibler being responsible, loyal and altruistic
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
14h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @Hayden_HS: @StacyKeibler try to not be like anybody else, be myself.
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
15h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @DebieMeWhirter: @StacyKeibler ...to always be a better person today than I was yesterday!
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
16h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @Dodds21: @StacyKeibler open my heart to be LOVED!!
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
17h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
hahahahaha #bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @grecko4371: @StacyKeibler go back to my home planet
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
18h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @bradhornblower: @StacyKeibler to forget about the past and the future and just live in the moment.
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
19h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
#bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself RT @zimagirl9: @StacyKeibler trust
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
20h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
RT @MarkyMarc23: The best thing I can do to improve myself as a person is to learn from my mistakes. @StacyKeibler
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
20h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
RT @thornick: be humble! RT @StacyKeibler: Fill-in-the-blank time! The best thing I can do to improve myself as a person is _______.
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
20h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Thx for the great responses to my fill-in-the-blank (The best thing I can do to improve myself as a person is _______). Will RT faves today!
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
21h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Just posted a photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Visualizza la foto
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
23h Tiny Buddha ‏@tinybuddha
If your main goal is to make sure everyone likes & approves of you, you risk sacrificing your uniqueness & therefore your excellence. ~Anon
Ritwittato da Stacy Keibler
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
20 Ago Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Having a very authentic first night on an island I've always wanted to check off my #bucketlist Any guesses?
Espandi
Risposta Retweet Preferiti
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Aly on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 18:04

CORSICA[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
wow i am in love LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by janieb on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 18:32

I like the "island of misfit toys" guess!! alien
avatar
janieb
Clooney Expert

Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : Fresno, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Maggy on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 19:37

What a BEAUTIFUL place. George and SK must be having a great romantic time together. If this is vacation I wonder what honeymoon would be like for them.
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Joanna on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:05

What's the obsession with honeymoons ?

Stacy doesn't need one.....she's living the dream now..... and I for one hope she's enjoying every minute of it.

Maybe George is busy researching suitable locations for a film...Monument Men maybe ?
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19216
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Joanna on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:08

PS re the photo....my son in law always photographs his own feet
on the beach when on holiday....it's become his signature picture.
So....it's quite normal for young people.

Maybe those posters who are criticising the picture have forgotten what it's like to be young and carefree ? lol!
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19216
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Dior on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:29

Well, I am not that old and carefree, yes! I don't care when somebody is attacking me because I made fun of the flavour of the month.


Last edited by Dior on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 20:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : carefree spelling)
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum