George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Aug 2012, 21:54

cindigirl wrote:
Katiedot wrote:If she's walking through the crowded streets of Venice as Lux' pic shows her to be then I don't think she's got George Clooney by her side. Even with a bodyguard I don't think he'd do that.

I wonder if George is concerned about her safety walking alone without any security. From reading gossip blogs there are plenty of Stacy haters (I would think especially the Eli supporters in Italy).
Cindi not worry Stacy in Italy no one knows even the gossip magazines are not wasted on the couple George / Stacy but often publish photos of George in motion with friends!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by barla Sat 18 Aug 2012, 23:09

cindigirl wrote:
Katiedot wrote:If she's walking through the crowded streets of Venice as Lux' pic shows her to be then I don't think she's got George Clooney by her side. Even with a bodyguard I don't think he'd do that.

I wonder if George is concerned about her safety walking alone without any security. From reading gossip blogs there are plenty of Stacy haters (I would think especially the Eli supporters in Italy).

Cindi, of course, I consider your statement as a joke Suspect Suspect . And frankly very stupid and tacky. I assure you that the Italians these days, they do not care george, stacy and all their court of miracles ...Otherwise I would urge you to read all the comments (actually negative) on Stacy that are written every time on JJ or Celebitchy, on the Daily Mail (and I do not think that bloggers are Italians). I assure you that without George, none of his last 10 GF (well, except Eli in Italy and GiĆ² all over the world)), in my country, as in the rest of Europe, would have been recognized. No No
To your comfort, I can add that in Italy in general Eli is not so loved, but that, in fact, the couple keibler- Clooney has not received any interest, but even negative comments so far ... rather ironic ...
About: Venice is full of foreigners at this time, so Stacy can feel safe ....
PS: Have you seen the miracles of photoshop? Take a look at the knees of Stacy ....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 18 Aug 2012, 23:21

barla wrote:Cindi, of course, I consider your statement as a joke Suspect Suspect . And frankly very stupid and tacky.

Barla, my post wasn't meant for an attack on Italians specifically and I certainly don't appreciate your calling me stupid and tacky. If you don't have anything nice to say about my opinions then don't say anything.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 18 Aug 2012, 23:34

cindigirl wrote:
barla wrote:Cindi, of course, I consider your statement as a joke Suspect Suspect . And frankly very stupid and tacky.

Barla, my post wasn't meant for an attack on Italians specifically and I certainly don't appreciate your calling me stupid and tacky. If you don't have anything nice to say about my opinions then don't say anything.

Cindi, reread your post and think. Stacy haters .. in venice ... Eli Italian supporters...concerned about her security ... Ok, I will not say it's stupid. Let's say, more politely, inappropriate. But in the end has the same meaning ....bye
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 18 Aug 2012, 23:56

Barla,
I don't think it's inappropriate or stupid to think there might be Italians who are fans of Eli that aren't happy with the new girlfriend. I do think it's a little...arrogant, maybe, to believe you know the thoughts and feelings of every Italian. And in fairness, your comment insinuates that George and Gio are dating, ["none of his last 10 GF (well, except Eli in Italy and GiĆ² all over the world)], so maybe you should put those stones down.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 00:06

Missa - thank you very much. I know when George broke up with Eli he was critisized in Italy and I'm assuming there is a certain amount of resentment toward new GF. What started as an innocent statement on my part turned unexpectantly into a bitch session. Thanks for your support.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Aug 2012, 00:42

Lovely new avatar cindi....how's your lovely Madison ?
I understood what you were saying about Stacy in Venice and didn't consider it tacky or stupid at all flower
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 00:55

Hi Joanna -- Madison is just fine and ready to open her eyes. My son is a proud, proud pappa.

Thanks for understanding. My avatar is me when I was younger. I don't remember the moment but I look like I'm saying WTF? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 19 Aug 2012, 01:18

My avatar is me when I was younger. I don't remember the moment but I look like I'm saying WTF? LOL[/quote]

Beautiful picture, Cindi. Reminds me a bit of Bar Rafaeli. I too got what you were saying regarding Stacy/Venice.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 19 Aug 2012, 02:19

Interesting retweet by Stacy...

Mastin Kippā€@TheDailyLove

Don't settle for a relationship that won't let you be yourself. - @Oprah Winfrey #TDL

Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
4:37 PM - 18 Aug 12via SocialOomph Ā· Details
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Aug 2012, 03:37

Wow I go out for awhile and there is such a ruckus....don't be mad everybody....

Thanks Cindi and Sandy...hopefully I will find a new job soon. Oh the reunion was nice....not a lot of people but some good laughs---so I am glad I went.

As for all the tweets...it is funny how she has barely tweeted all summer and today there is a slew of them. This last retweet is interesting....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Aug 2012, 08:40

cindi! great pic of you!!!
a big hug to Madison and the whole happy family Very Happy

Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 19 Aug 2012, 13:24

Missa wrote:Barla,
I don't think it's inappropriate or stupid to think there might be Italians who are fans of Eli that aren't happy with the new girlfriend. I do think it's a little...arrogant, maybe, to believe you know the thoughts and feelings of every Italian. And in fairness, your comment insinuates that George and Gio are dating, ["none of his last 10 GF (well, except Eli in Italy and GiĆ² all over the world)], so maybe you should put those stones down.

Missa,I will return for the last time on this argument, inevitable unpleasant for me to discuss because I'm Italian (verba volant, scripta manent), to tell you that, no sensible person, cum grano salis, even if an Italian fan of Eli, would think to put endanger the safety of Stacy .... who, however, spent most of the past three months in Italy and nobody, but nobody, has caused her problems.Period.
So much so that despite the presence of a guide and it seems in the absence of James Bond, Stacy was able to do something that is truly admirable, that is a visit to a city of art among the most beautiful in the world. (instead of the usual shopping in trendy boutiques as someone else was used to do every time ...) ... Brava Stacy!!
...ehmmm..about GiĆ².....Freudian slip..... flower flower
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Aug 2012, 15:06

EEOsandy wrote:Interesting retweet by Stacy...

Mastin Kippā€@TheDailyLove

Don't settle for a relationship that won't let you be yourself. - @Oprah Winfrey #TDL

Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
4:37 PM - 18 Aug 12via SocialOomph Ā· Details

Maybe she's missing her bikini????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 19 Aug 2012, 16:40

I think she is letting everybody know she is happy with George and he lets her be herself or she thinks he lets her be herself or she has to convince herself ,that he lets her be herself or she hopes in the future, maybe he will let her be herself. You know there is always hope.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 19 Aug 2012, 17:28

lovelylois wrote:

I think she is letting everybody know she is happy with George and he lets her be herself or she thinks he lets her be herself or she has to convince herself ,that he lets her be herself or she hopes in the future, maybe he will let her be herself. You know there is always hope.

lol! 10 out of 10
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 19 Aug 2012, 18:11

Isn't this 'I'm incredibly happy, and George likes me just the way I am?' (Bridget Jones' Diary)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:08

cindigirl wrote:My avatar is me when I was younger. I don't remember the moment but I look like I'm saying WTF? LOL

HOT DAMN, cindigirl!!!!!! When I first saw it, I thought it was another pic of that favorite model of yours whose pic you've had as your avatar since I started here! You are a B A B E!!!!!!!! Def George Clooney material!!!! My jaw is still on the floor! (That is NOT to imply I thought you were a dog, ok? I didn't know what you, or anyone else looks like. I just was awed, that's all.)
I haven't been on here in days, so just disregard my first few posts, k? I may come across as a little weird at first......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:45

Coolio Lakin.... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:56

cindigirl wrote:Hi Joanna -- Madison is just fine and ready to open her eyes. My son is a proud, proud pappa.

Thanks for understanding. My avatar is me when I was younger. I don't remember the moment but I look like I'm saying WTF? LOL

happy for your family god bless you Very Happy .

and you are beautiful , show us more pics of you please !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 Aug 2012, 18:06

lovelylois wrote:

It could also mean: I'm tired of smiling like a goose, I'm bored doing the same things, I'm tired to be bridesmaid to George and all his guests (it seems that George summer turns into a tour guide for acquaintances because friends, the real ones are few). When we see Stacy with friends is a whole other life: concerts, discos and parties but when you do business with George from Villa Arzilla ie from home for the elderly!
Due mesi sul lago di Como sono lunghi io passavo solo il mese di luglio e lo facevo per non far soffrire il caldo ai miei figli piccoli ma io vi giuro che quel mese era eterno anche se il paesaggio ĆØ bellissimo ma d'estate ĆØ frequentato soprattutto da persone anziane e cardiopatiche che non possono andare in montagna per l'altitudine e non possono andare al mare per il troppo caldo. Bello il lago di Como ma che palle!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 20 Aug 2012, 19:00

Villa Arzilla!!! LOL (le vipere insegnano? Very Happy)

ma Lela! dici seriamente?!
forse con figli piccoli le cose da fare sono poche
ma credo cha lĆ 
si stia
DA DIO!!!

I don't agree with Lela
little kids can make you do always the same things
but what a place!
the scenario!
you can have an eyeful of majesty!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 20 Aug 2012, 19:46

Beware of trying to interpret and make too much of words, especially if they are not matched by actions. And the facts are that, for what we can see, Stacy is still quiet with George ...
The reason why she has tweeted that phrase may be varied, but not necessarily have to give to it a negative interpretation .... now then there is also Rande with them... Love2
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 20 Aug 2012, 19:56

Due mesi sul lago di Como sono lunghi io passavo solo il mese di luglio e lo facevo per non far soffrire il caldo ai miei figli piccoli ma io vi giuro che quel mese era eterno anche se il paesaggio ĆØ bellissimo ma d'estate ĆØ frequentato soprattutto da persone anziane e cardiopatiche che non possono andare in montagna per l'altitudine e non possono andare al mare per il troppo caldo. Bello il lago di Como ma che palle!

....great Lela... Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs up!

although I think that George does all this for reasons of works and Public Relations as a function of raising money for Obama to be held in Geneva in late August .... then, IMO, he left for Cabo and who 'll see him again? !!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 Aug 2012, 22:36

it's me wrote: Villa Arzilla!!! LOL (le vipere insegnano? Very Happy)

ma Lela! dici seriamente?!
forse con figli piccoli le cose da fare sono poche
ma credo cha lĆ 
si stia
DA DIO!!!

I don't agree with Lela
little kids can make you do always the same things
but what a place!
the scenario!
you can have an eyeful of majesty!

Lake Como is very picturesque, there are beautiful villas, restaurants, and bars but: there are very few beaches (Laglio there is only one beach next to Villa Oleandra and there are 20 persons), the lake water is dark and cold and not very pleasant to swim because you do not see the bottom, there are very few nightclubs for young people is the largest country in Cernobbio with 7000 inhabitants, in two days I've been all over the length and breadth. I do not know if I have explained?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 Aug 2012, 22:47

barla wrote:

....great Lela... Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs up!

although I think that George does all this for reasons of works and Public Relations as a function of raising money for Obama to be held in Geneva in late August .... then, IMO, he left for Cabo and who 'll see him again? !!

italianoinglesespagnolo

Each year invites people all the time, there are two guests and they come in threes, and he leads them always in the same places even when there is a fundraiser for Obama. I do not know why do all this but in summer the great George becomes a tourist guide!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:01

Stacy wants everyone to guess where she is now. My vote is for Rikers Island, any other guesses??

[url= [/url]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:15

Rhodes? Crete? Corfu?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:32

Guess she got her trip to Greece.....I am horrid at geography and most likely just proved it if Greece isn't an island. All I know is, she sure is getting the royal treatment and it will hurt big time when she falls.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:36

Capri????
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:39

m4rose wrote:Guess she got her trip to Greece.....I am horrid at geography and most likely just proved it if Greece isn't an island. All I know is, she sure is getting the royal treatment and it will hurt big time when she falls.

Greece itself is not an island however it does have many islands.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:Stacy wants everyone to guess where she is now. My vote is for Rikers Island, any other guesses??

[url= [/url]

LOL!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:50

Too funny . Maybe she is back in LA.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:51

m4rose, your geography doesn't matter - the islands I mentioned are all part of Greece, but off the mainland...but itdoes have loads..maybe she's dancing 'Zorba the Greek' and drinking retsina

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 20 Aug 2012, 23:54

Mykonos?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Aug 2012, 00:12

Could be - a bit small if you want to go unnoticed.....!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 21 Aug 2012, 00:12

Since she said "authentic" and it's something on her bucket list I assume it's an island that's pretty impressive. My guess is also one of the islands off Greece since they said they were going there. The timing is strange though. The recent pictures of them indicate Rande G is in Como sans Cindy. Rande and Cindy were in Italy about this time last year. Is George with Stacy? Is Rande with them? Will Cindy join them? I have a frigging headache now. Stacy and her silly guessing games.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 21 Aug 2012, 00:16

Sardinia

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Aug 2012, 00:20

A thought - it may need to be somewhere with a private landing strip............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 21 Aug 2012, 00:46

lux wrote:Sardinia

Maybe she can say Hi to Eli's parents while she's there Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Aug 2012, 00:56

Not sure it's there, cos SK was in Sardinia last year with her friends...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 21 Aug 2012, 01:25

Cyprus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 21 Aug 2012, 02:02

Isle of Man..... TT motorbike races ? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Tue 21 Aug 2012, 02:10

Santorini. Farther afield, Fiji (wakaya).

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Aug 2012, 02:23

Santorini looks amazing - wasn't it something to do with the Atlantis theory? And Capri - wow! Definitely on my bucket list!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Aug 2012, 04:09

I'm going with Capri, although if i remember rightly don't the crawford-gerbers usually hire a yacht around this time of the year? In that case anywhere in the med is an option.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 21 Aug 2012, 04:42

lovelylois wrote:

Brahahahahahahahaha! LONGEST laugh I've had in a long time. Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 21 Aug 2012, 04:45

The philosopher wannabe is beginning to sicken me. She sounds Play-doh not Plato.

Australia - with all the other sharks. LOL. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 21 Aug 2012, 12:28

May be Comacina island, an island of 2 km (the only island on Lake Como) to eat at the Inn where George was very often?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 21 Aug 2012, 12:35

lelacorb wrote:May be Comacina island, an island of 2 km (the only island on Lake Como) to eat at the Inn where George was very often?

no, that is the island where they always celebrate with the black bag (bootlegging ...) ... I would say that we have to move in the Mediterranean ... pictures will come out soon, I think .... Titanic
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next