George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lucy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 01:26

Food poisoning? From my experience you couldn't tweet while sitting on a toilet and holding a bucket. As m4rose said "coming and going". All the years George and co. have eaten there over the years and this is a first. Way to go SK lets tweet about every little thing but nothing we really want to know.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by silly girl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 01:48

I think maybe it didn't happen at the restaurant...sadly though most people won't realize this and assume it was at El Gatto because that was the most recent story. So many times the gossip sites say something happened on a certain day when it really was a few days before....we have noted those occasions here on the COH. Again her words might be misconstrued and give this favorite dinner spot a bad reputation.....maybe she will explain....

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 02:47; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 06 Jul 2012, 01:55

she probably needs to be really careful because if the press pick up on her tweet and connect it to El Gatto then she could potentially face a lawsuit. Don't think George would be happy about that at all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 02:05

well, it would be interesting if the tweet suddenly dsappeared, wouldn't it?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 06 Jul 2012, 02:34

Well, it's been up for 3 hours, but if everyone is poopin' and pukin', maybe nobody has seen it yet. And the rags DO watch her twits, so, it may very well be picked up shortly. Headlines tomorrow: George Clooney and his GF Stacy Keibler, no longer full of shit!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 02:44

melbert wrote: Headlines tomorrow: George Clooney and his GF Stacy Keibler, no longer full of shit!!!!

Hilarious, Mel! However, based on their behavior during this "great romance" I think it will take more than a raging case of diarhea before they are "no longer full of shit."
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 03:00

melbert wrote:Headlines tomorrow: George Clooney and his GFStacy Keibler, no longer full of shit!!!!
]

Good one, Mel!!!! cheers
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 06 Jul 2012, 05:16

....congratulations .. tweets more and more interesting ... Vomit 1 Vomit 1 Mopping up the mess and thank goodness that you have not thrown up too much, otherwise GC shipped you back to Baltimore ..?! .... still have been the wine ... you found the glasses?? ... Never fill in all ...
ah ... of course ... because ... well you know who read your tweets only four or five people .... thanks by "Il gatto Nero" for a possible allusion ...to tomorrow ... all at Mc Donald's!!!!!
.. ps: please let us know when GC will have hemorrhoids ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 05:37

I've had food poisoning. I've also had SEVERE viruses that I THOUGHT were the result of eating bad food. I've also had allergic reactions to food. Sometimes hard to tell which one it is. Each time IMMEDIATE reaction, as if you've been punched hard in the stomach and you feel that you're going to die. Difficult to get to the bathroom, let alone tweet for hours afterwards. And no I would NEVER discuss this publicly; too hard to be misconstrued. What happens if it's not one restaurant's fault? Especially if SK had a food allergy?

Melbert, you should have been a comedienne. But most food can last if the power goes out, as long as the refrigerator stays cold. Only some fish, raw meat and eggs are usually affected, and they will smell really, really bad if spoiled. Personally I would cook the food thoroughly, rather than dump it.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jul 2012, 05:59

The next mrs clooney wrote:she probably needs to be really careful because if the press pick up on her tweet and connect it to El Gatto then she could potentially face a lawsuit.
No she can't because she's not the one claiming she got it from the restaurant. Any publication (or internet forum, ahem) that makes the claim could however face a lawsuit.

davidarochelle wrote: I've also had allergic reactions to food. [ . . . ] And no I would NEVER discuss this publicly; too hard to be misconstrued. What happens if it's not one restaurant's fault? Especially if SK had a food allergy?
Sure, but when the whole party who dined with you are also ill then it's not an allergic reaction.

As for sharing the news on twitter, I think it's a generational thing. Since the advent of social networks, younger people are very used to sharing everything about their lives with complete strangers.

I think the older you get, the more you realise some things are best kept to yourself but I do wonder with the new generation what will happen to privacy laws, or even a sense of privacy. When everything you do is shared publicly (either by yourself or by others - forget not the pain of being tagged on every facebook photo now) then everything becomes public fodder.

Would George want everyone to know? I rather think not, but I doubt Stacy would see why.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 06 Jul 2012, 06:41

Either way you look at it, it does not look good! facepalm

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 06 Jul 2012, 09:12

...and in any case, fortunately, at the end of her tweet, she informs us and the paparazzi, that she is still in Italy... well, just to say ....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:05

It's not a wise thing to mention any particular restaurant's name on here. Food poisoning can be from any source.... even in the home.

Why should George be bothered about it being tweeted about ?
He's always been open about his health issues.
It's just a part of life's rich pattern.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 13:55

Maybe they are stirring the pot, let's give all those people that love to comment about us on the net some s--t to chat about! Just kidding I'm sure George has more to do, but maybe Stacy doesn't.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:02

We all know that Stacy is going to get bashed no matter what she posts. She must know this too. She does read the comments on her Twitter because she retweeted a comment from someone (no one famous) who defended her "give/rich" quote. We can only fantasize about what her days must be like sitting around Villa Oleandra - relaxing by the pool, playing tennis, not to mention the boat rides, fine dining, and shopping excursions we've seen. She hasn't tweeted about any of those things (except eating lemoncello and posting a pic to prove she's not preggo), yet she tweets about everyone getting food poisoning? WTH?!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:13

What you comment or tweet about yourself is one thing, but when you give that kind of info about your boyfriend and the guests in his home, it's just not right to me. It should be there decision whether they want her followers, us, the media, to be visualizing them upchucking for hours on their vacation (or anywhere else for that matter). Even George has the right to privacy in his own home.
Stacy isn't my favorite person but I have defended her actions as just not knowing better (d-lister trying to fit in an a-list enviroment) on several occasions. Frequently I think she just can't win for losing here. I do think in Stacy's wrestling world the tweet might have seemed more appropriate, but she's not in that world right now.

Does anybody else think that Stacy wants what she has right now and hopes it will lead to bigger, better A-list type of things, but is still keeping one foot in the wrestling, and d-list arena because she knows the odds are against her succeeding? She doesn't want to anger those people because she realizes she will probably need them again in the near (at least year or so) future?
I think that's one reason her tweets seem so weird.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:26

Mmm. Well, if Mr Clooney doesn't mind, which he's clearly stated, then why should we?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 06 Jul 2012, 16:58

As I said in the other thread where this is being discussed, if everyone got sick, it was most likely a meal cooked at the villa rather than caused by a restaurant. They wouldn't have all eaten the same meal at Il Gatto Nero, but would have at the house. I do think George might be a little perturbed for everyone to know that his guests got food poisoning. I would feel terribly about that if it happened at a dinner party I threw, and would be very embarrassed to find people tweeting about it.

You know, George made that initial "She can say whatever she wants" comment when she was still "smiling all day" and "the luckiest girl in the world". Once she starts tweeting things that don't necessarily paint him as the most incredible, flawless boyfriend ever, he may feel differently.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:05

Well, i think Il Gatto Nero ( which is clearly a possibility) must be feeling pretty awful about it, given how much credence GTC has given them, and how much he likes it.

I agree that it's hardly the most diplomatic thing to say in the world.

Better to find the source and have a quiet chat.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:18

Stacy's twit: Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning

Firstly the "finally" part made it seems like she was looking forward to it. But mostly I don't think (well I hope not anyway) she would advertise a bad meal in George's villa. Just inapropriate and insulting to him.

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:50; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:21

All people have their heads but not all the brain and Stacy has not! Hardly in a restaurant all eat the same dish even if the tweet yesterday and then happened to think that "Gatto nero", but if the tweet was referring to the paparazzi who ruined their dinner was to explain why it may be better accused of defamation by the restaurant itself.
What pisses me off and makes me hateful this woman is that with his tweets, George in my eyes is making the figure of the idiot! This can not stand it .................... but it seems that the twitter world must know that he vomits and has diarrhea (lucky for His life is private!) No please, this NO!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:29

Sounds like a resturant to me...and an air head!!!!! Congratulations one more time G on your choice of mates....where is fun George haven't seen him in a few years...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:31

cindigirl wrote:Stacy's twit: Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning

Firstly the "finally" part made it seems like she was looking forward to it. But mostly I don't think (well I hope not anyway) she wouldn't advertise a bad meal in George's villa. Just inapropriate and insulting to him.

I had a similar thought about her using "finally." To me it seemed as though she knew it was bound to happen. Bottom line is they either got food poisoning from a meal at George's villa with other guests, from a restaurant, or as a guest at the home of someone else. Either scenario is going to be embarassing for whomever is the source of the food. Again, not a very smart tweet and another example of her obviously not giving any thought to the ramifications of what she tweets or twits.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:41

They may have not had the same meal but they could all have had the same appetizer.

There are also viruses like rotavirus which is very contagious, but that usually has a high fever with it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:01

well, I gossip like anybody, but of all the things i want to know about George, that sure isn't one of them. It's just gross.
I guess or hope that it's not that bad a case of food poisonning, or I she wouldn't be tweeting about it (well, I hope) - I suppose that's the good side of the story. For the bad side : I won't repeat every post above... She should seriously think about enjoying her holydays and hang up the phone for a while - and remember that she's not writing a postcard to her family, 'cos a few others are following her...
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:16

macs wrote:She should seriously think about enjoying her holydays and hang up the phone for a while

Hi macs, I'll go one step further, I think George should throw her phone into Lake Como and forbid her to tweet. She's making him look foolish.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 18:28

cindigirl wrote:
macs wrote:She should seriously think about enjoying her holydays and hang up the phone for a while

Hi macs, I'll go one step further, I think George should throw her phone into Lake Como and forbid her to tweet. She's making him look foolish.

What happened to that vacation she said they were taking where they turn off the phones and e-mail?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by shvibziks Fri 06 Jul 2012, 19:02

How nice of her to share with everyone.
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 19:06

Well, I fancy that this little disclosure might mark the beginning of the end.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 19:21

Lakin460 wrote:Well, I fancy that this little disclosure might mark the beginning of the end.

I'm inclined to believe that too. Eli's twits were far less incriminating and she was forced to shut her account down. I think she's trying to play with her fans but she may have gone too far this time. I can't imagine why George would want anybody to know that people got "food poisoning" at one of his get togethers.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:51

cindigirl wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Well, I fancy that this little disclosure might mark the beginning of the end.

I'm inclined to believe that too. Eli's twits were far less incriminating and she was forced to shut her account down. I think she's trying to play with her fans but she may have gone too far this time. I can't imagine why George would want anybody to know that people got "food poisoning" at one of his get togethers.

I do not think that Ely was forced by anyone to close her twitt I believe that she has noticed the big shit that had ritwittando Ale Cattelan's phrase about Jennifer Aniston and closed the twitter account and then open another one for not to further embarrass George (seems to me she respected much more  George than Stacy)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:51

Well it may have been very hot there and fish or seafood is easily tainted in hot weather, especially if the friges were not working up to full capacity. Don't know if it had rained a lot there with flooding and power down in many small locales. If the appetizer was seafood, it may well have been the culprit. But on hot days, even chicken and other meats can spoil quickly. Just saying, it may not even be something that was as controllable as it seems. Tho I would personally test stuff if I were the staff in those kitchens. Smelling never hurts.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:09

Question from a million dollars: Stacy seems you annoyed by the presence of the paparazzi? She seems to me very happy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:14

lela - that's her mannequin smile, for all the world to enjoy!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by shvibziks Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:07

No matter how paparazzi/fame loving Stacy is, such information is something EVERYONE should keep to themselves. It's right about the same as writing "on my period, woke up and was covered in blood xoxo", DON'T SHARE.

Also, I don't know if it's because I've seen the movie too many times, but when I read the tweet I had immediate flashbacks to the film Bridesmaids where all of them get food poisoning and well, if you've seen the film you know what happens :3
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:19

shvibziks wrote:No matter how paparazzi/fame loving Stacy is, such information is something EVERYONE should keep to themselves. It's right about the same as writing "on my period, woke up and was covered in blood xoxo", DON'T SHARE.

Also, I don't know if it's because I've seen the movie too many times, but when I read the tweet I had immediate flashbacks to the film Bridesmaids where all of them get food poisoning and well, if you've seen the film you know what happens :3

ME TOO! SO glad I'm not the only one who went there... Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:29

So lets see, in the year they have been together Stacy has...

1) tweeted "smiling all day" crap which earned George a Tom Cruise jumping on the couch comparison
2)Wh0red out poor Einstein on countless staged photo ops
3) Declared George's love for her on twitter when he took her to the football game after surgery
4) Referred to George's house as "our house" several times
5) Called the POTUS - Obama instead of President Obama

The list goes on... this food poisoning tweet is just a small drop in the bucket. George must be numb to her stupid sh!t by now.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by shvibziks Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:46

Missa wrote:
shvibziks wrote:No matter how paparazzi/fame loving Stacy is, such information is something EVERYONE should keep to themselves. It's right about the same as writing "on my period, woke up and was covered in blood xoxo", DON'T SHARE.

ME TOO! SO glad I'm not the only one who went there... Very Happy

Such disturbing images in my head though, imagining them all in somewhat of a Bridesmaids situation in which one of them is puking down the toilet, another one puking down the first one's hair because the toilet's occupied and the third one is shitting in the sink, I DO NOT WANT THESE PICTURES IN MY HEAD. Why Stacy, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:51

Ok, slight shift in focus.....do you guys think this situation, now being picked up by the press with the restaurant being named, warrants a statement by George's PR people to attempt damage control, or do you think it would only heighten attention to the issue and therefore, silence is golden in this situation. (sorry for the run on sentence...)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:55

I think that there will need to be some public statement at some point soon. It is a hot topic on twitter and now more and more press outlets are picking up the story.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Jul 2012, 01:05

Oh, Gossip Cop has defused it for them already....everything's fine now, apparently

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 07 Jul 2012, 01:09

This is what I wrote on the 4th of July thread;

Wow what a way for me to end a vacation....I go down to the beach for a few hours and predictions come true....I said people are going to assume it was at the restaurant they went to for the 4th of July.......

It could have been something they ate before they went out too....anyway here is Gossip Cop on the subject: (oops didn't know a new thread was created....maybe Katie can merge...haven't had time read everything)

George Clooney is feeling a lot better, but the Hollywood hunk and his gal pal Stacy Keibler were sick to their stomachs yesterday after getting food poisoning.

The couple had dinner with friends on July 4 at a restaurant near Clooney’s home in Lake Como, Italy, and while the food was delicious at the time, everyone was ill hours later, Gossip Cop confirms.

Keibler even tweeted about the experience: “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I’m still in Italy.”

We’re told everyone is 100 percent “fine” now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 01:39

Unless I've missed an article, none of the gossip sites have named a restaurant, just saying a place near his home. I would guess that's to protect themselves.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 02:07

The locals know what restaurant it was; the people that follow George know what restaurant it was; it's been made public where they were on \July 4 and can easily be uncovered. Even if it turns out to be unfounded that the contaminated food was eaten there, the damage is done, IMO. It's like someone accused of a crime - the association sticks, even if acquited. If I were George, I would be deeply embarrassed and ashamed, given the restaurant owner was his friend.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Jul 2012, 02:13

noodle wrote:Unless I've missed an article, none of the gossip sites have named a restaurant, just saying a place near his home. I would guess that's to protect themselves.

TMZ posted the pictures from the July 4 Black Cat dinner. It doesn't specifically name the restaurant, but as good as.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jul 2012, 02:16

Wonder what time her flight is back to LA.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 02:24

The next mrs clooney wrote:Wonder what time her flight is back to LA.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! You have a dry and clever wit, TNMC. I like it.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 07 Jul 2012, 02:31

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think that there will need to be some public statement at some point soon. It is a hot topic on twitter and now more and more press outlets are picking up the story.

What if that is where they think they got the food poisoning?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jul 2012, 02:37

Given that George has been going there for years and is friends with the owner, I'm sure he did not want the issue being played out in the press. I'm sure it would have been something he wanted to address privately with the owner. I'm sure that George feels bad that such a negative light is being shone on one of his favorite places and could potentially affect his friends business. I think George will do his best to minimize the damage even though it is his girlfriend that should be doing it. He just seems like that kind of person.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Jul 2012, 05:46

How do you know that?

I've dealt with regular guests who believed they got food poisoning from a hotel where I've worked and you can't believe the anger and recriminations. They actually want to tell the world what happened to them and get the place shut down. No matter that the restaurant tests the food and finds nothing and that no one else got sick, the guests are convinced it came from there and want revenge.

I can tell you from emails and phone calls that i've had to deal with over the years, people don't want to believe that the majority of food borne illnesses come from the home and it can take up to 48 hours for the illness to start. It's human nature to blame the last meal they had, especially if they ate out.

For all we know, George is mightily pissed off at the restaurant and is happy that everyone knows what happened.

Or perhaps he's burning up inside with embarrassment at the hoo ha.

My point is, we've got no way of knowing what he's thinking.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next