George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York

+18
theminis
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
m4rose
phys major
melbert
Snoopy
Henway
cindigirl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
Joanna
barla
Clooneygirl
Aly
Katiedot
EEOsandy
22 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York Empty tempthread

Post by EEOsandy Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:30

This was published today. I suppose it must have been last night. I can't post the picures, but you must see.

Saturday, Jun 30 2012 6PM 26°F9PM30°F 5-Day Forecast

Still got the post-holiday glow! Stacy Keibler shows off supermodel legs in floral trousers

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED:13:09 EST, 30 June 2012 | UPDATED:13:09 EST, 30 June 2012

She is renowned for her runway legs as much as she is for dating George Clooney.

But Stacy Keibler hid her pins from show by hiding them beneath a pair of floral trousers.

However, despite covering up her statuesque supermodel features, the blonde bombshell still looked radiant as she headed to dinner at Bagatelle in New York City with friend Torrie Wilson.

Platinum blonde: Stacy Keibler was all smiles after dinner at Bagatelle with her friend Torrie Wilson in New York

Teaming her outfit with a casual white tank complemented Stacy's sunkissed glow, which she no doubt developed from sunbathing on her latest venture with boyfriend George Clooney.

The Ocean's trilogy actor, 51, recently took his girlfriend of one year on vacation to his favourite Italian hideaway in Lake Como - where the millionaire has a holiday home.

Stacy and her fellow WWF girlfriend, with whom she used to live, later headed to The Darby venue.

Svelte: Stacy showed off her trim figure in floral trousers and casual white tank

Battle of the blondes: The girls seemed a little bored of chit-chat as they were distracted by other goings-on

Former NFL cheerleader Keibler, 32, teamed her ensemble with a quirky jigsaw piece pendant around her neck and a neon pink clutch bag.

The definition on her upper arms highlighted her fitness, suggesting she frequents the gym regularly.

And despite wearing a loose-fitted vest top, the material caved in at the middle to show off her frame.

However, Stacy is adamant she doesn't live on lettuce and maintains a healthy and balanced diet - having just teamed up with New York Style to promote their latest range of bagel snacks.

She tweeted: 'Look good and eat well this summer with @New_York_Style delicious bagel crisps!'

.Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York Empty Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:34

Can't wait to see what our numerous fashion experts have to say about this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Meets Girlfriends At Bagatelle

Posted Sat June 30th, 2012 - 12:08 PM EDT

Stacey Keibler has girls' night out.

Fresh from her romantic vacation in Italy, Stacy Keibler looked bronzed and beautiful and white tank and tight flowered pants while on her way to meet her girlfriends at Bagatelle in NYC, on Friday night.

No doubt the stunning WWE star showed off some vacation pics to friends, after living it up at the Oscar winner's Italian villa in Lake Como, where the two enjoyed boat rides and dinner dates.

George and Stacey have been dating since last summer, and they reportedly celebrated their one-year anniversary at the villa!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York Empty Re: Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York

Post by Aly Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:40

sexy , hot , beautiful !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from DM

Last edited by Aly on Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding pics)
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York Empty Re: Stacy Keibler out on the razz in New York

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:00

I think of all of George's girlfriend, Stacy will have the hardest time after the break up. I know alot of bloggers (and some here) are saying she is so laid back and she just goes with the flow. IMO, she has been really looking smug in these staged photo ops. She loves the paps. She has been in Hollywood for 10 years and she is just now getting the attention she always wanted. She reeks of desperation. Enjoy it now, Stacy!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:03

.....o Very Happy Smile only one thing .... finally last night, G was able to spend the evening with the person who truly loves ..... Very Happy Smile Hello!
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:08

Rande Gerber? Is he in London?

No, no, no, just kidding (and referring to the blind item if you haven't seen it already).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:09

A great summery look IMO...love the Avatar colours
in her leggings ! Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:11

She looks good here nice pants.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:21

Just because something is in fashion doesn't mean you should wear it. Nice t-shirt but thats about all I can say, so as my mum always told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

By the way what happened to the crotch of Torrie's shorts?? Did she cut it out??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:24

OMG look at the third picture down in Aly's post. She's wearing a ring on her wedding finger!!!!!!!!! I think I called that one a couple of weeks ago. Ahh Ms. Keibler you are predictable!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:25

barla wrote:.....o Very Happy Smile only one thing .... finally last night, G was able to spend the evening with the person who truly loves ..... Very Happy Smile Hello!

tell us more
baby
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:27

yes ,nice pants but very daring choice, it looks great on her though.
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:28

Torrie doesn't look good in the pic with shorts above, her legs are too muscular and masculine to expose them so much.

Don't like the leggings Stacy is wearing - too busy.

Last edited by cindigirl on Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:34; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:29

Torrie's thighs meet the incrudble hulk, thought at first that was her pockets sticking out but looks more like she had to cut the inside seam to fit.

Stacy and her outfit- its all wrong. it looks like she did not no what to put with those pants and just went for a white top. She could have also thrown on a pair of cute sandles with it. Does she not know it is summer, all the people in the back ground seem to know it is summer.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:29

Katiedot wrote:Rande Gerber? Is he in London?

No, no, no, just kidding (and referring to the blind item if you haven't seen it already).

I do not think Georgie would be exactly in London last night rollingsmiley .... anyway, about the question of Aly, IMO, all ok, SK looks very nice and the pants are nice, but the shoes . 1 out of 10 .. they just do not work! ....absolutely sandals .....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 30 Jun 2012, 21:44

Both of them should have opted for different shoes choices, yep sandals would be good. Although I will say Stacy looks better than Torrie but Torrie really didn't set the bar very high, so not really a challenge. Something about the tank with the floral leggings doesn't go well, she should have found a better top and shoes.

Seeing them side by side reminds me of Fashion Police's Starlet or StreetWalker segment.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 21:52

I like the white top because it doesn't detract from the impact of the colours in the leggings.
It would be very difficult to get a toning match....and would look far too twee IMO.

I think the light weight shoes look best with the leggings, some of those nearly-nothing-strappy sandals look too tarty in a city...
if you get my drift ? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:27

The next mrs clooney wrote:OMG look at the third picture down in Aly's post. She's wearing a ring on her wedding finger!!!!!!!!! I think I called that one a couple of weeks ago. Ahh Ms. Keibler you are predictable!!!!!
Definitely not a diamond, unless it's a black diamond. Gold star for TNMC!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:29

not in London?
so... where?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:49

She has a wedding band on!!!!! Guess something happened we didn't know about!!!! LOL
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:50

That girl is working out way to much she is looking more and more like a guy!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:52

oh
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:55

I guess she was desperate for the wedding rumors!!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 30 Jun 2012, 23:27

If he married her I will again be sad and have to find someone else to follow. But then again if the wedding rumors do start and he didn't marry her, she won't be long for this world. JMO
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 30 Jun 2012, 23:42

She is cray cray!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 23:52

phys major wrote:That girl is working out way to much she is looking more and more like a guy!

Hey phys, you must know some strange looking guys then ? lol!
She looks all girl to me IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 30 Jun 2012, 23:55

My opinion...have u been to Miami?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Jul 2012, 00:18

Katiedot wrote:Rande Gerber? Is he in London?

Wahahahahaha!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Jul 2012, 00:22

I like the shirt, the pants and the puzzle piece necklace. The shoes could have been lighter IMO. But all in all, a nice look on her. Better than the shorts she was photographed wearing earlier.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Jul 2012, 00:44

No not been to Miami, phys.... Never fancied the look of it.
I like quiet natural places.
Why do you ask ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 01 Jul 2012, 01:45

It is beautiful there.....my home away from home a melting pot of people..gay straight , transgender...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 02:08

SK takes advantage of another style that works on tall, thin girls. Unless the pants come in a solid color and are skin tight (like mine) I hope that they aren't a new fad. And you're right, pants look better on her than shorts; makes her really stand out.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Jul 2012, 02:25

phys major wrote:I guess she was desperate for the wedding rumors!!!!!!

remember all the press EC got when she wore a band on her wedding finger?? Worked for her to get more attention, guess Stacy is trying the tactic too.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 02:40

TNMC,
Thank you for clarifying and I really hope that you are correct. I would only want the very best for G, and I honestly do NOT think SK makes G consistently very happy. And I do NOT think that Eins Clooney loves her either.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 01 Jul 2012, 04:57

The next mrs clooney wrote:
phys major wrote:I guess she was desperate for the wedding rumors!!!!!!

remember all the press EC got when she wore a band on her wedding finger?? Worked for her to get more attention, guess Stacy is trying the tactic too.

I couldn't tell if she was wearing the ring on her left hand while shopping, but she definitely was not wearing it at the wii event.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 01 Jul 2012, 07:20

phys major wrote:It is beautiful there.....my home away from home a melting pot of people..gay straight , transgender...

WHen I spent 4 months travelling around the US, the last 8 days were spent in Miami (briefly during the day, dissapointed we didn't go back there at night) and mainly in Fort Lauderdale, Key West. The weather was beautiful, the water incredible, it was a great way to end my tour of America.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 01 Jul 2012, 15:16

Well, next to Torrie, SK looks like a fashion goddess - that's sad. I don't mind the look, but the pumps kill it. And I'm old school, but I prefer the shoes and bags to match somewhat. Too many things trying to catch your attention in this outfit.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by shvibziks Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:04

I must say that she looked quite beautiful. Those pants though facepalm
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:23

yes but actually the pants is the masterpiece in the whole look not every one can pull this look off but Stacy looked beautiful wearing it .even if it can't be everybody first or second choice!
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:35

I'm surprised that the media hasn't picked up on the ring on her left hand. When EC did that, the press went crazy!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jul 2012, 01:20

Deb, maybe they LEARNED from Elisabetta?? Don't go speculating cuz' she's just playing with us mentality? Then, what's she going to say when there is no comments on it? If it REALLY happens, no one is going to believe it!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jul 2012, 01:53

Or maybe they just know there is no way George is marrying her given how miserable he looks with her all the time.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jul 2012, 04:59

Or maybe it's so clearly not a wedding ring but a piece of costume jewellery that nobody thought anything of it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 02 Jul 2012, 14:17

I don't know. The napkin ring that Eli wore clearly wasn't a wedding ring, but people thought alot about that....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 02 Jul 2012, 15:15

Ec flash her hand higher her head and looked to the way "DIRECTION"of the paps at that dinner w/G !EC wanted that badly and got nothing but the napkin ring and when she wore the other ring shopping that was after the napkin ring so ppl had to ask .i think i agree SK meant nothing by wearing it only fit with the puzzle necklace .she enjoy pizza in her BF villa what she 'd gain from couple of gossip in mags , nothing !SK is smart girl .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 02 Jul 2012, 15:31

cindigirl wrote:Torrie doesn't look good in the pic with shorts above, her legs are too muscular and masculine to expose them so much.

Don't like the leggings Stacy is wearing - too busy.

I don't like those pants. They look too cheap. Stacy would look stunning in a ruffled tank top, and solid color pants, or with a simple pattern, slim, but not legging-tight. A pair of strappy sandals with a moderate heel, would look great.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down