George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

+21
Missa
davidarochelle
MM
it's me
annemarie
m4rose
Maggy
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Joanna
party animal - not!
Lakin460
Cinderella
Aly
lovelylois
EEOsandy
bellybaby
macs
phys major
fluffy
lelacorb
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

Post by bellybaby Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:22

IMO, I think SK ages him - not only how they look together - but, I wonder if because she's so easy going etc., that G is VERY comfortable - comfortable to the point where you just want to be comfortable. Does that make sense? For example: In Europe and S. America, the women always dress before they go out anywhere, even the store. Make up on and usually heels, or at least a nice shoe. In the State, women are more "comfortable". Sweats and sandals or sneakers are the norm, and they just pull their hair up or something - forget the makeup. I feel like G never felt, or feels, that he ever has to impress SK, cuz she's so easy going, and comfortable. I mean, look at the way she dresses? The only time I see her looking hot, or "dressed to impress" is when she's out without him. Otherwise, and on this trip as well, though I do like some of her choices, they're very casual, and comfortable - nothing anybody would notice. They're like a conservative, old married couple. Just my observation...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:30

I don't know Bellybaby. I have yet to see stay looking comfortable. Think of what she was wearing for a boat ride. Even when she was walking eins she was wearing make up and had a coordinating outfit. Yet to see her in a pair of shorts and a tshirt. Why does everyone think she is easy going? I actually think she may be high maintenance given she is so obsessed with being skinny and the way she looks. Someone who feels they have to do extra exercise because they had two bites of a desert must be high maintenance.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:01

No, TNMC, you're right. SK doesn't look comfortable - G does. SK looks like she's trying very hard to look pulled together with all the matchy-matchy JCrew stuff - especially as opposed to Eli who, like you said, would throw on a T and some shorts.

I can't say for everyone else, but I think SK's is easy going to the point of being a door mat. First of all, we have all those magazine quotes from "sources" and "friends" that say she easy going, happy, a guy's girl, etc. But for me, the fact that she was overly happy (the beginning of the Cray Cray) to slip in side doors was a little too easy going. And there have been numerous times where she looks like she's second fiddle (no, I'm not going to research and find all the links for these) She just seems like a puppy happy to be outside - now, yes, she should be this way cuz there is a time limit on the Clooney GF ride, and she knows that, I'm sure - but, I feel like, she's so adaptable, that it's boring. I think that maybe that was why Eli was around for so long. She wasn't good for G, but she wasn't boring either, and imo, guys like that better than a girl that's always willing to go along with everything. It's like having the perfect wife, yet they cheat on her - why? Just because they're bored.

This is just my impression....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:36

bellybaby,
Well put and insightful. I totally agree that she appears to be a doormat - overly accommodating - and that vanilla coating, while tasty at first, gets old right quick and in a hurry.
A fiesty woman would be more exciting and keep the interest up.
Just ask Seth Gecko about melbert......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:41

Don't know what she's like in private, she just comes across as safe, maybe that's what George needs in his life after his last two long term (for George) GF's. But I do agree SK has taken way to much time planning her outfits, she's on vaca at a lake house, not your typical cabin by the lake! But look at the others, and how they are dressing, she is trying to hard to be the perfect GF for the public IMO. She's got the man and has had him for a year now, relax enjoy the vaca by the lake, it maybe your first and last.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:46

bellybaby wrote:I think that maybe that was why Eli was around for so long. She wasn't good for G, but she wasn't boring either, and imo, guys like that better than a girl that's always willing to go along with everything. It's like having the perfect wife, yet they cheat on her - why? Just because they're bored.

Maybe Stacy is trying to emulate The Stepford Wives?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:48

I totally disagree. I didn't follow G's previous girls but from what I see there has always been a disconnection between G&SK. Notice that they always have other people with them. If she were so easy going and fun to be with, and not so focused on her body image, G would want to spend one-on-one time with her alone. That one bike ride doesn't really count. Where are the romantic little walks around the lake? Why haven't the paps caught them really making out? And I applaud SK for trying to look more "pulled together," so she is not criticized as much. Don't forget her pics will be shown world-wide, and others may not be aware that Como-style is so casual.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:54

We don't really know how much alone time George spends with anyone, since everytime we get pics of him with GF of the moment they are rarely ever alone. Understand what your saying about pics being shown world wide, but it just seems so unnatural somehow.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:54

From what I can remember over the 12 years or so that I've been reading Clooney fan sites and forums, the photos of George on holiday at Lake Como have always included many other friends and family.

Maybe his "alone times" with Stacy are not for public scrutiny ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 25 Jun 2012, 18:19

To be honest I have never seen any pictures of George doing any romantic walks with any of his girlfriends. He has also stated that Oleandra is for friends and family. June is for friends without kids july and august kids and parents are there. I think may be when there is a break between guests he spends time with Stacy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 19:26

annemarie wrote:To be honest I have never seen any pictures of George doing any romantic walks with any of his girlfriends. He has also stated that Oleandra is for friends and family. June is for friends without kids july and august kids and parents are there. I think may be when there is a break between guests he spends time with Stacy.

Not walking here, but they are by Lake Como, alone, and looking pretty romantic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:02

cindigirl wrote:Maybe Stacy is trying to emulate The Stepford Wives?
Ooh, can I throw in my 'perfect girlfriend act' theory once again? No? Whatchamean I've said it a million times already?

Oh, ok then.

davidarochelle wrote:Notice that they always have other people with them.
That's been noticed with his other girlfriends in the past too.

I'm not saying he's never been out in public with a girlfriend when it's just been the two of them (because he has, but it's not common) but many times what was reported in the press as a romantic dinner for two turned out later to have been for four, six or more people.

He either rarely goes out on a date, or he goes out but flies under the radar (which we know he can) or he does his one-on-one romantic stuff in private.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:06

I'm thinking private if he did it in public it would be reported and maybe photographed. I think certain things are private for him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:11

It makes sense 'private' would be behind closed doors and no one would be able to see and report on.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:38

There are dozens of pictures of Stacy in LA and NY in workout gear, sweats, running shoes, jeans, etc. I wonder what it is about being on vacation in Italy that makes her feel like she needs to be dressed to the nines all the time? If she showed up in a tank top and cut offs, I don't think anyone looking at the picture would think "How dare she?!?!" That's how one dresses on vacation; at least that's how most people I know dress on vacation. Even if she wore what she typically had on in Cabo, she'd look a lot more "vacationy", and I would think be more comfortable.

Wasn't one of the things George's friends said he didn't like about Eli that she spent too much time getting ready for the paparazzi every day? Stacy better cool it...
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 26 Jun 2012, 01:24

Theory: Has GC done a deal with the paps, that he'll co-operate with them for a while if they leave him/them alone for a number of days?

After all, most of them are familiar to him........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2