George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy

+31
lolo"layla"
hathaross
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
socimar
sarah ali
bellybaby
Stonehenge who?
cindigirl
sandwiches
Merlin
lelacorb
Windyc
blubelle
fluffy
doris day
lamby
watching
Casey
lucy
PigLove
emeraldcity
Dexterdidit
Atalante
sisieq
laetval
bunny
melbert
Vi
it's me
Katiedot
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 Empty Re: Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:16

funny! LOL

well done Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 Empty Re: Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy

Post by watching Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:22

Oh George, after paying off all the skanks over the years, are you now poor? Because there is no excuse for that. Or do you think you are some 80's has-been who will take any job he can get even if it is a bad, cheesy ad. Yes these might be popular in Italy but fuck, have some standards man. You must have enough money by now. Or will you never have enough? Look up the term self respect.

All I can say is that they had better be paying you by way of truck. A truck turns up at the villa in Como and just emptys the load of cash straight onto his property. There is no other justification for him to do ad where he acts like a buffoon. I dislike that more than the Nespresso ones and that says something!
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:27

his work
his choice

and we have fun

don't find that so immoral as u do
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:32

it's me -wow, bitchy much??

Its a cringeworthy ad. Just calling it as I see it. If that's your cup of tea, fine. Didn't say you had to agree. Feel free to enjoy the stupidity of it. George pitches his films to be a certain type of film then turns around and does low brow and low rent ads. I have no issues with mentioning how bad the ad is and that he could do better. Would you turn up to his films if they were of that standard?

Last edited by watching on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:34; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 08:33

I will
thank you
have a nice day
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:03

Thanks for the vid!!!
lol! I love the last part [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:25

love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:43

Watching, no opinion on ad, but George acting the buffoon is just George. He is beautiful, yes!

I'm sure he's handsomely paid for his commercials. Yes, he probably has enough money if he keeps it for himself. However, his generosity is part of his personality. His charitable contributions, in the millions; his gifts to his friends; his homes; trips with friends; dinner with friends; taking back end deals so that if a film doesn't do well, he doesn't get paid well; putting his own money into projects that could fail and have.I could go on and on. He is not a frugal person, frequents the best restaurants, pays the tab for table(S), and tips very well. So he keeps working so that he can do these things and stay solvent. (Also, didn't Nick say more than once, that George is his retirement pension(not in those words but with that meaning) as a joke. Well I wouldn't be surprised if when Nick and Nina require it, he'll be there with bells on.)
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:49

I'm certain too that he would take care of his family. When his sister lost her husband a few years back I read that he took care of her family. I know he loves his niece Allison and nephew Nick.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 05 Sep 2011, 15:44

I think he takes these ads to help finance his films. To my knowledge he has never done an advert in the U.S. Perhaps his image is the reason.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Sep 2011, 16:31

All I ever remember is the voice-over for Budweiser.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 16:39

Except for the female actresses in cosmetic and hair product ads, I don't remember the last time I saw a A-list actor, still viable, doing an ad in US. They all do them either in Europe or Japan. Perhaps they help sustain they image in between films. All we see here are the"has-beens, ones who haven't made a movie in years.

I'm sure he does these ads to help finance his projects or else he'd go broke in no time, or not be able to do the projects he desires.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:09

In Italy are years that advertises: Nespresso, Fiat, Fastweb, Emilio Tucci, Omega. The always runs in the summer when he lives in Laglio. The last advertising of this year seems to have done that for a bank.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 10 Jan 2012, 11:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 13:56

Thanks Lolo, luvvving the large knit ware! Very cuddly, looking hot!!!! (not that the cardy is too warm for him......!!)
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:15

new to me!

mi piace

tantotanto
sì

and the other one with the tablet? scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 21:14

nessuno?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jan 2012, 21:28

Lovely thanks
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Video : George in Fastweb ad Italy - Page 4 Empty Immagina, puoi ! ( from Fastweb)

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jan 2012, 09:26

Every day i wake up at the 7 am and while I drink coffee I watch television and I see George. Every day he tells me looking in me eyes:" immagina, puoi!" ( you imagine, you can!) What do I imagine?..Well, George come here in my bed!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jan 2012, 14:28

ecco! Thumbs up!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:14

Yummy! I could watch this over and over and over and over...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:34

but there is another one
I can't find online!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 04:58

Just moving this to the Fastweb thread so we have all the videos in one place.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 22 Jan 2012, 16:05

See, he does speak Italian.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jan 2012, 18:28

esatto Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:04

2 words, oh boy oh boy oh boy, next clip I hope he can manage a sentence ! pity1
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:21

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:26

immagina ,if George can talk to his fans every week in Skype Love3 lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:09

Frenchies has the newest Fastweb ad. This one he is at an outdoor cafe using a tablet to connect to a number of different people.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:13

Thanks Watching, well if George was my "tablet", I'd be overdosing like there's no tomorrow!!!!! So smooth n nimble..... the tablet dears the tablet!!!!!! George is hot too, for his own good! Not worthy
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Mar 2012, 14:40

yep! love1
very well done Thumbs up!
bravo!!!!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Mar 2012, 14:42

Still no full sentence !!! king
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Mar 2012, 14:58

Still no full sentence...?
scratch
what do you mean?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 06 Mar 2012, 15:17

I don't think George can speak in full sentences in the Italian language. He is able to speak only in phrases. As far as his command of the Italian language is concerned, he probably learns the Italian in these adverts phoenetically (in syllables).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 06 Mar 2012, 15:23

lolo wrote:immagina ,if George can talk to his fans every week in Skype Love3 lol!

That is just a fantasy, Lolo. No A-lister actor would ever speak to his fans on Skype, because the traffic on the Internet would be too much. But, we can dream Zzzzz and hope, right?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Mar 2012, 16:19

yes
MM

hope
and dream
for a sincere answer
as
who can be sure
it's really him?

nah!
no phoenetically!! he is aware
of Italian language!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Mar 2012, 18:02

Posted below is the latest George Fastweb video. HOT!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Mar 2012, 21:00

I like when he looks in the camera
after the
'Immagina' word Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 21:31

George looks so massively fake in that Fastweb commercial saying those two Italian words. At least from an American watching it. Wonder how much he got paid for that one? Great job if you can get it. How come he does no U.S. commercials?

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Mar 2012, 21:40

no
he is good
VERY GOOD
IMO (and I'm Italian Very Happy )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Mar 2012, 01:59

I think it's just fab!!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:15

yes
FAB G!

another one Very Happy

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:12

Thank you. I love these! Oh, I do 'Immagina' George. I do. Very Happy

He's said he's not going to apologize for making commercials because the money helps to fund the kind of films and projects he wants to make, as well as the satellite over Dafur and other causes. One could argue that it would be selfish and arrogant of him to turn down the chance to make money that he could use for something worthwhile. So bravo George, for doing what you need to do in order to do what you want to do. Thumbs up!
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:51

I'll be saying this all week : " Immagina, puoi. " geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:34

hmm...
still wishful thinking
to me Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:49

George Fan wrote:George looks so massively fake in that Fastweb commercial saying those two Italian words. At least from an American watching it. Wonder how much he got paid for that one? Great job if you can get it. How come he does no U.S. commercials?

He doesn't look "massively fake" to me...a Brit watching it.
Yes, it's a great job and no doubt well paid...

So what is your point please, George Fan ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 09 Mar 2012, 02:04

I LOVE that video and no, he doesn't look fake to me either!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4