George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

+32
LornaDoone
melbert
party animal - not!
barla
bunny
macs
Joanna
Barbara Garabedian
George Fan
doris day
Missa
Clooneygirl
pandabear
tzizz
bellybaby
lelacorb
laetval
EEOsandy
playfuldeb
annemarie
davidarochelle
lovelylois
Henway
it's me
The next mrs clooney
phys major
cindigirl
Maggy
Cinderella
Lakin460
Katiedot
silly girl
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 Empty Re: George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Jun 2012, 23:00

davidarochelle wrote:Annemarie,
G knows that the paps will show up. If he wanted to hide with SK, there are quieter or more private places they could go to be romantic. As a famous celeb, he knows how to "play the game" and act ecstatic for the resultant pics he knows will be displayed world-wide.

Issue is that George isn't even attempting to look ecstatic for the paps. There's no fake smile at all from him or even an attempt. Is he so miserable that he can't even hide it anymore??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy. - Page 2 Empty Re: George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by davidarochelle Fri 15 Jun 2012, 23:05

TNMC,
I agree with you. If G knows HOW to FAKE IT then why doesn't he?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 15 Jun 2012, 23:07

lelacorb wrote:I'm thinking why the police do not fine Italian George, this helmet is outlawed in Italy is only permissible helmet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dalla end of 2001 is no longer a helmet commercilizato commonly called "bowl", in fact, this lightweight helmet leaves large areas of vital discoveries of the head and therefore ensures sufficient protection.

With the entry into force of this decree these helmets could only be worn for 50 cc mopeds and until October 12, 2010.

From this date, these helmets with approval DGM are forbidden on any medium and penalties ranging from 74 to 299 euros in addition to the detention of the vehicle.

So who is going to put on the police outfit and ticket George? Hands? I just want pictures when you get him pulled over and frisk him. Make sure you check his wallet for any dangerous weapons then hand the wallet over to me. Thanks!

Last edited by Henway on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 23:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typed in wrong place)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 16 Jun 2012, 00:23

I don't know why he looks annoyed but maybe the photogs were getting on his nerves.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 16 Jun 2012, 00:27

No hands! George Clooney takes girlfriend Stacy Keibler for a wild motorcycle ride around his Como villa
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 15:28 EST, 15 June 2012 | UPDATED: 15:40 EST, 15 J

He whisked her away on a boat ride through his cozy Italian retreat in true Hollywood style.
Now, George Clooney has taken girlfriend Stacy Keibler motorcycling around Lake Como on their latest holiday adventure.
The couple enjoyed a day on two wheels Friday as the actor showed the blonde beauty around town.

Day tripper: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler bike around Lake Como, near his Italian villa, on Friday
After a romantic spin on George’s boat on Monday, Stacy today enjoyed hanging on to her man as he drove them through the village.

The former female wrestler, 32, was casually dressed in a white T-shirt, jeans and riding boots, and was spotted grinning ear-to-ear as George put his feet down at a stop.

Showing her around: George has whisked Stacy to his Italian retreat reportedly to celebrate their one-year anniversary

Cruising: The couple dressed in casual denim, T-shirts and riding boots for their day out

Asking for directions? George stops to talk to another motorcyclist who appears to be pointing them in another direction
At one point, Stacy was seen throwing her hands up in delight as George picked up speed.
The actor, 51, appeared annoyed, however, as photographers followed the couple around.
As fans of the actor will know, he spends most summers in Lake Como since buying a house there in 2001.

Summer fun: As fans of the actor will know, he spends most summers in Lake Como since buying a house there in 2001

Whisked away: Stacy let's go for a rush on the back of her boyfriend's bike
In 2010, the property was at the centre of a bidding war after George became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale.
It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'.
At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals.'

Happy couple: George took Stacy on a boat ride to show her around on Monday
The actor is said to have bought the villa in the town of Laglio for £10million in 2002.
He as previously taken ex-girlfriends Elisabetta Canalis and Lisa Snowdon to the Italian destination, as well as a host of friends and mystery women.
The actor appears to have decided to hold on to the property for at least for the foreseeable, however, reportedly bringing Stacy to the villa for the first time this month to celebrate the couple's impending
anniversary.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 16 Jun 2012, 00:54

The authors of this article certainly have different definitions of the words "romantic", "enjoyed" and "grinning" than I do.

I don't know how to quote a post from another thread, so all I'll say is this: I CALLED IT! cheers Step two of my prediction was a break up on Saturday...I don't think we will be so lucky.

Seriously, have two people "in love" on a "romantic vacation" ever looked so miserable? She's moved from being Oscar Barbie to Manic Depressive Barbie; in those photos it's "sad" "sad" "sad" oooh photographers! "HAPPY". And he is looking more and more like a miserable old man. It's not the photographers; if he didn't want to be photographed he wouldn't be. I don't thinks it's possible that the only times he goes out on the bike all summer are the two or three trips we see. He knows how to avoid them when he wants to, and he should stop acting like a baby when he chooses not to. Really, for both of their sakes, I hope a break up is imminent. No amount of publicity or money is worth being that unhappy.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 16 Jun 2012, 01:00

Boy, the media likes that word "whisk" don't they?

@Missa "Manic Depressive Barbie" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 01:51

Missa wrote:The authors of this article certainly have different definitions of the words "romantic", "enjoyed" and "grinning" than I do.

I don't know how to quote a post from another thread, so all I'll say is this: I CALLED IT! cheers Step two of my prediction was a break up on Saturday...I don't think we will be so lucky.

Seriously, have two people "in love" on a "romantic vacation" ever looked so miserable? She's moved from being Oscar Barbie to Manic Depressive Barbie; in those photos it's "sad" "sad" "sad" oooh photographers! "HAPPY". And he is looking more and more like a miserable old man. It's not the photographers; if he didn't want to be photographed he wouldn't be. I don't thinks it's possible that the only times he goes out on the bike all summer are the two or three trips we see. He knows how to avoid them when he wants to, and he should stop acting like a baby when he chooses not to. Really, for both of their sakes, I hope a break up is imminent. No amount of publicity or money is worth being that unhappy.

couldn't agree with you more.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 16 Jun 2012, 01:56

This week I had Strawberry Shortcake with Ice Cream on top at The Venetian. I loved every bite! I didn't finish it because it was too large! But it was good! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 16 Jun 2012, 01:58

Cinderella wrote:This week I had Strawberry Shortcake with Ice Cream on top at The Venetian. I loved every bite! I didn't finish it because it was too large! But it was good! Laughing

That's like two desserts in one! You'll be working out for days! You can't eat again till July! Noooo!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 16 Jun 2012, 02:00

lol! I loved it! I walked a lot while I was there... I figure that will do... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 16 Jun 2012, 02:02

just to tell you that there are problems on the road that they were doing; i do not know if they wanted to go to switzerland but as you can see from the pics, there are signals saying that there is busy traffic and works so he had to change direction and go back,this can be also a reason of his bad humour a part being with stacy;this evening on the local tv,that is the same that i see from milan they said that the road going near the lake of como ,so the road that passes through laglio tomorrow will be completely closed due to works

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 16 Jun 2012, 02:25

doris day wrote:just to tell you that there are problems on the road that they were doing; i do not know if they wanted to go to switzerland but as you can see from the pics, there are signals saying that there is busy traffic and works so he had to change direction and go back,this can be also a reason of his bad humour a part being with stacy;this evening on the local tv,that is the same that i see from milan they said that the road going near the lake of como ,so the road that passes through laglio tomorrow will be completely closed due to works

Doesn't George get traffic reports? Sorry, I'm not really willing to give him any slack about this. You're a fabulously wealthy man spending the summer at your European villa with your friends and a pretty girl. What's with the puss all the time?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 16 Jun 2012, 02:25

I've seen this ride the GF around on the motorcycle movie in Italy with the past GF's, only this time it is more with grumpy old George than in the past. Did he not eat his bran flakes in the morning? For Stacy, she looks like this is a chore for her. Where is the FUN FACTOR???

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 02:55

It makes me sad to see George soooo sad. We need to see that infamous smile Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 16 Jun 2012, 05:32

I dont know where you think SK is grumpy. She's got the same smile on the same face pic after pic. I thought she looks thrilled, or at least to the paps she looks thrilled. I still have a hunch that she is afraid of motorcycles and that is why George was neot seen riding in LA since he started dating her. Maybe he's convinced her that Laglio was a little more laid back and safe?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 16 Jun 2012, 06:08

George is not his happy self. He does not look like he really is enjoying his joy ride with his sk. I guess he is putting on an act. maybe he has a lot on his mind, but he should at least look like he is enjoying himself and she seems to have fun. Well, who knows what is going on in this mans mind. He might just be tired of all this, but he needs to put on his famous smile and try to be happy. I wish it was me with him on that motorcycle. Oh well, Ic an dream. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 16 Jun 2012, 06:25

I agree about George not looking happy. Maybe he thot Laglio was going to be a safe easy ride for him and SK and the paps might be making it unsafe, thereby upsetting George. I agree about being on the back of his bike. I rode (driver and passenger) a motorcycle for almost 20 years, and once it's in your blood, it never goes away. Boy do I miss the wind in my face.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 16 Jun 2012, 11:00

If George is annoyed or unhappy why should he pretend other wise.We all get upset at times. Stacy wasn't smiling in all the pictures but she was in some.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 16 Jun 2012, 12:10

I would think if she were afraid she'd be holding on for dear life, not barely touching him in some pics and with her hands in the air for the others.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 14:43

playfuldeb wrote:I dont know where you think SK is grumpy. She's got the same smile on the same face pic after pic. I thought she looks thrilled, or at least to the paps she looks thrilled. I still have a hunch that she is afraid of motorcycles and that is why George was neot seen riding in LA since he started dating her. Maybe he's convinced her that Laglio was a little more laid back and safe?

I'd say she is looking pretty grumpy in most of them, here's and example.

Do you call this happy and smiling???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Jun 2012, 14:49

I call that a "normal expression" while watching the road
on the back of a bike !
Does anyone REALLY drive around with a smile ALL the time ?? confused

(I just drove 250+ miles back from Cornwall, not smiling,
not grumpy, just concentrating) lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 14:55

Oh Joanna you have been gone for a while, Stacy will be glad to have her defender back. Firstly she's not driving so she doesn't have to focus that much, secondly you said she was smiling on every picture, you were wrong and my picture shows that. She looks grumpy, end of story!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sat 16 Jun 2012, 14:56

he's back in jeans and grey shirt, so I'm happy (really didn't like the bleu pants from the boat arrival a couple of days ago...)
about the helmet, didn't know those kinds were banned in Italy, but yeah always wandered why he didn't ride more covered since the full helmet seems safer (plus, more concealing), but I don't know nothing about bikes anyway.
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 16 Jun 2012, 14:59

Joanna wrote:I call that a "normal expression" while watching the road
on the back of a bike !
Does anyone REALLY drive around with a smile ALL the time ?? confused

(I just drove 250+ miles back from Cornwall, not smiling,
not grumpy, just concentrating) lol!

Well said Joanna! Very Happy
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 16 Jun 2012, 15:29

The next mrs clooney wrote:Oh Joanna you have been gone for a while, Stacy will be glad to have her defender back. Firstly she's not driving so she doesn't have to focus that much, secondly you said she was smiling on every picture, you were wrong and my picture shows that. She looks grumpy, end of story!!!!

Joanna is right for me...one of the public problem of SK, is that she's smiling always and everywhere....as SL done....please, stop it!!!!!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 16 Jun 2012, 17:11

Somewhere, in between the cray cray smile, and the sour puss, is a look of contentment. It's shown on the face, and in the body language. In the pic above, and in most of these pics, you don't see that. She's not driving, she's not on the back of a bike with a first time driver - so she can be confident, she's in Italy, with her boyfriend, on a beautiful day, no worries (finances, work, laundry, etc.), wind in her face. God knows I don't want to see the cray cray, cuz that looks just as ridiculous, but she looks disappointed and bored, not content.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 16 Jun 2012, 19:25

I agree bellybaby I think she looks bored until she spots the paps.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Jun 2012, 19:48

The next mrs clooney wrote:Oh Joanna you have been gone for a while, Stacy will be glad to have her defender back. Firstly she's not driving so she doesn't have to focus that much, secondly you said she was smiling on every picture, you were wrong and my picture shows that. She looks grumpy, end of story!!!!

Calm down dear.... lol! No not me sweetie....I think you'll find it was our playful
if you read back a tad !

I've not been on a motorbike, but from what I'm told by a friend who does ride pillion,
passenger focusing is quite important.
So we'll have to agree to disagree about her looking grumpy Laughing out loud

And I don't think Stacy needs any defending from me as I don't know her from Eve.

I'm just pleased to see GTC out and about again in his favourite spot.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 16 Jun 2012, 19:55

It would be a lot better if he looked happy though...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 16 Jun 2012, 21:34

Cinderella wrote:It would be a lot better if he looked happy though...

maybe he's concentrating also. For all we know, there could be a farmer crossing a herd of sheep across the road in front of them and a wayward sheep can mean trouble. If both of them smiles all the time while riding, they would end up with bugs in their teeth. Not end of story !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 21:49

playfuldeb wrote:
Cinderella wrote:It would be a lot better if he looked happy though...

maybe he's concentrating also. For all we know, there could be a farmer crossing a herd of sheep across the road in front of them and a wayward sheep can mean trouble. If both of them smiles all the time while riding, they would end up with bugs in their teeth. Not end of story !!

lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 16 Jun 2012, 21:50

I didn't insinuate anything, Playful... I only want to see George smiling! Is that okay??? scratch I see bikers smile all the time. Especially when riding on a nice day! Well... maybe they were smiling at me... lol! lol! lol! Joking...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Jun 2012, 22:24

Some jolly bike pix on Quotidiano.net c/o Frenchies

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Jun 2012, 22:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AND, he's actually smiling in a couple of them!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 16 Jun 2012, 22:53

She has that Spacy expression on, that is her other look when she isn't looking like a Cheshire Cat. She could be feeling his frustration or stress and can't wait to get the hell off the bike. In many of the pictures, I notice they are ahead of the rest of the group, like they want to give the impression that they are alone.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 17 Jun 2012, 00:47

I think between the traffic the photog George may have gotten stressed but there are pictures where he is smiling and they seem to be talking .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Jun 2012, 00:49

Just noticed something on the Quotidiano pics. The thing in the road that GTC seems to 'move' looks like part of a camera. I think if I turned my motorbike around in the road to find a bunch of paps standing in my way (and probably yelling) I'd be kicking the odd bit of 'technical equipment'!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Jun 2012, 02:13

My parents rode Harley D's. They would NEVER go out without full helmets (that half ass thing on his head will NOT help him if he goes down) and they also wore full leather even in summer time. Course they did ride that bike a lot faster than George ever seems to given the paps! One tumble and Stacy's lovely arms are going to be black toast if she hits and skids on any blacktop roads!

But hey, I guess they can afford good plastic surgeons. I just know road burn is a bitch so I hope he never drops that bike with her on it!

At least they're both wearing proper boots!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 17 Jun 2012, 02:15

road rash - I shudder at the thought....nasty!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 17 Jun 2012, 22:22

I wasn't going to post today...but found x17 take on the motorcycle trip...they say it happened Saturday. Goes to show not all photos or info is accurate....:

There's no better way to take in the sights of Italy, than riding on the back of George Clooney's motorcycle!
The Oscar winner was been wining and dining his ladylove all week at his fancy Italian villa in Lake Como, and the happy couple spent their Saturday cruising around town on the actor's sexy motorcycle.
The notorious bachelor is reportedly treating the WWE star to at week at his Italian retreat, where he is known to bring his fave lady-of-the-moment, in celebration of their one-year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun!
Will Stacy and George's relationship last longer than a year?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Jun 2012, 22:37

Yup, SillyGirl, X17 is a day late and a dollar short. When we got the pics, it was Friday a.m. here, so Friday afternoon in Italy. Maybe X17 doesn't have a calendar?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 17 Jun 2012, 23:52

silly girl wrote:I wasn't going to post today...but found x17 take on the motorcycle trip...they say it happened Saturday. Goes to show not all photos or info is accurate....:

There's no better way to take in the sights of Italy, than riding on the back of George Clooney's motorcycle!
The Oscar winner was been wining and dining his ladylove all week at his fancy Italian villa in Lake Como, and the happy couple spent their Saturday cruising around town on the actor's sexy motorcycle.
The notorious bachelor is reportedly treating the WWE star to at week at his Italian retreat, where he is known to bring his fave lady-of-the-moment, in celebration of their one-year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun!
Will Stacy and George's relationship last longer than a year?

Interesting this says he is treating her to a week at his italian retreat. So maybe the tweet about her on the plane to LA was correct!?!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 18 Jun 2012, 04:32

She looks car sick. I get that way being driving around too, especially when the driver stops and goes in a jerky motion all the time. LOL. What a Face
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 18 Jun 2012, 05:54

Keep an eye out for Sunday(17th) night dinner pics in Como!

It’s a tweet suspicion! Suspect

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 18 Jun 2012, 08:55

Henway wrote:Keep an eye out for Sunday(17th) night dinner pics in Como!

....great and right suspicion Henway.... Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 18 Jun 2012, 09:02

Henway wrote:Keep an eye out for Sunday(17th) night dinner pics in Como!

ah ! can't be sure of the date but this could be it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
you're good !
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:02

Melbert, there was only 1 pic where Gee smiled!! He does seem to be "enduring" the bike ride. But has anyone thought that he might still be in considerable pain? In the "Stace grumpy almost see her nips" pic, he's really doubled over not straight backed which makes me think he shouldn't be riding. Also consider that all the attention now means contract sorted, MM being worked on, so not ready for Oscars 2013, so no awards season, so no Stace??! Sandy can handle Gravity so maybe he can sort himself out IMO?? He is HOT though!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 18 Jun 2012, 16:37

All the above reasons for George's sour puss,traffic, road construction,paps, GF of the moment, are great, here's mine,George has that look on his face cause he's tired of trying to sit up straight and not slouch so SK doesn't look so big on the back of his bike. SK doesn't always have that smile on her face, the pics above proves it. Think she might be uncomfortable riding in that slouched position. Well this maybe why they avoided the bike rides. Thanks for the pics, all of you have funny sense of humors, and great comments.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:11

From Celebitchy today
'Stacy Keibler rides George Clooney’s motorcycle in Lake Como, Italy

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler traveled to George’s Italian villa in Lake Como a week ago. I’ve seen some random photos of the couple here and there, but I was sort of surprised by how low-key everything has been. When George vacationed in Italy with Elisabetta Canalis, it sometimes felt like they were the president and first lady of Italy, or at least the most important celebrities IN Italy. But there hasn’t been much fanfare this time around. Some claim that this is Stacy’s first trip to Lake Como with George, but didn’t she come to Italy last year too? Right at the beginning, I believe – like, one day last summer Us Weekly and People Magazine got the official word that Stacy was George’s Newest Piece and Stacy went to Como for a few weeks to solidify it?

But – regardless of my sometimes faulty memory of the start of Cloons & Keibler, I do know that Stacy hasn’t been to Italy since then. When George and Stacy have gone on vacation together over the past 10 months or so, they’ve always gone to Mexico. Some think that George was trying to be nice to his ex, Elisabetta Canalis, by not shoving his new girlfriend in Eli’s face in her home country. Some think George might be kind of over Lake Como. I don’t know.

Anyway, these are new photos of Stacy and George riding around on one of his motorcycles in Lake Como. Did Elisabetta ever ride on the back of Clooney’s bike? I don’t remember her ever doing that. I do know that Sarah Larson did – remember how she fell off and broke her ankle? Stacy would never. She’s sporty and athletic and strong. She’s one of the boys. She can ride on the back of Clooney’s bike. And she was rewarded with a nice Italian vacay. Must be nice.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next