I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by playfuldeb on Tue Jun 19 2012, 02:24

Yes, EC was on the back of George's bike quite often, in LA and Como.

And I agree with LornaDoone. Never bike ride without something covering your arms and legs and good boots on your feet. No matter what the weather.

Thanks for the pic TNMC, that's the only grumpy one Ive seen, but looks more like concentration to me. Im glad she has a long T-shirt on or it would be a serious plummer crack display from the rear!

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Re: George clooney drives stacy keibler around lake como on a motorcycle where: lake como, italy.

Post by Aruna on Tue Jun 19 2012, 12:14

I want in holiday, I want to Italy, I would like to Como...
And the bike I can drive...
And outside the window the rain and overcast

Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue Jun 19 2012, 16:03

LornaDoone&Playfuldeb,
My first bike ride was on the freeway, I didn't have a helmet, and my hair was a tangled mess. Although I'm now more careful, Vegas is too hot for more than a tank top and short-shorts. And I'd better not say what was on my feet. Did EC wear more clothes?

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Tue Jun 19 2012, 16:43

Most of the time NO, she didn't. However, other times she did have a leather jacket on, jeans and boots. and ALWAYS helmets.

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue Jun 19 2012, 17:03

Melbert,
Thanks for the clarification. And with Vegas having helmet laws, well I've better use for my money than paying unnecessary fines.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum