George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 25 Aug 2012, 23:29

This conversation reminds me of a bit Chris Rock did in his stand up act. He uses some swear words, so I apologize in advance if it offends anyone.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 23:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by Bidbod Sat 25 Aug 2012, 23:39

I'm with Katie. I could very much leave her. Very easily. Without compunction. There is nothing about her that makes THEM more attractive as a package. She's probably lovely........but who cares! Anybody? Apart from one or three on here?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 25 Aug 2012, 23:53

Your probably right about the Obama fundraiser Katie, but not for me I've spent the last 6 years of my life defending him in debates with my husband. So for me COH is where I come to escape.
SK, is what George wants in his life, I couldn't care if she goes or stays, whatever happens there will be a new model sooner or later. But I can understand others interest in her, there was a time not long ago I had the same interest.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 26 Aug 2012, 16:19

I think S.K. and any past or future gf"s act as stand-ins for G. It does keep him in the news without him actually doing anything. Anytime a gf is mentioned it is followed by gf of ... Perhaps this is his way of keeping parts of his life private. I'm not referencing his romantic life but all the other aspects that he sometimes doesn't wish to advertise.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Aug 2012, 16:59

He's most likely working a lot this summer....so we can't talk about that, unfortunately, as it's all done behind closed doors.
If he did tweet about his daily doings...as say Stephen Fry does....we could then discuss what he was actively doing.

Maybe Stacy is his useful decoy to prevent the constant talking
about him ?
Clever ploy by George if it is !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 20:18

scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 Aug 2012, 21:01

I sometimes think, but if George has chosen to be with a woman like Stacy then I never knew anything about him!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 30 Aug 2012, 14:01

Stacy Keibler #15 — Celebuzz’s 101 Hot Bodies

Naturally healthy star, Stacy Keibler, doesn't worry about following a strict diet. "She loves eating organic and loves eating raw, but she also loves food and enjoys it," her trainer Juliet Kaska tells Celebuzz. "She has that balance of being able to go out for a great dinner but also takes care of her body and treats herself healthy." A lifelong athlete, the energetic star isn't afraid to be adventurous when it comes to working out. "She's such a little tomboy - she can play sports with anybody, anytime," says Kaska. "This makes our workouts a lot of fun. Whether we are stair climbing in Santa Monica, running in the sand dunes in Manhattan Beach or doing Pilates – she's up for it."

Tags: 101 Hot Bodies, Stacy Keibler

Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 30 Aug 2012, 14:48

Joanna wrote:Maybe Stacy is his useful decoy to prevent the constant talking
about him ?
Clever ploy by George if it is !

Hey Joanna - yes, that's her job now and she's doing it well. Pretty much every gossip item I've read recently has been about Stacy (girlfriend of).
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 30 Aug 2012, 15:00

Zzzzz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 Aug 2012, 15:58

Thanks Henway for the find:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 Aug 2012, 16:27

That is a really nice advert!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:12

Yeah, I love the dogs Very Happy

But... hmmm she would suit better to promote abdominizer or gold chains or something like that in TV shop .. Laughing

"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece."

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:50

cheers
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 30 Aug 2012, 22:31

since she was spotted with George often talks about adoption, but she never did

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Sep 2012, 21:36

OK it really stinks when GC goes underground----I hate the speculation. Anyway this was posted on SK's twitter thread

EEOsandy wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Guess what? The Baltimore Ravens play the Cincinnati Bengals tonight.................nothing on Twitter yet.......

They actually play tomorrow night, but I'm surprised she hasn't already been tweeting about the Ravens.

So the game is in Baltimore....do we think, since she has season tickets, that she is going to be at the game? Do we also think they will be together? I wouldn't be surprised if he was there with her. Just something to think about and discuss.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Sep 2012, 23:40

Nah. Turns out GC is working in Europe and she just had to do Fashion Week in NYC...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:50

She said George was in LA... We want pictures!!! cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Sep 2012, 20:19

no please

I want him still here
in Europe at least!!!

like that
sipping coffee...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 20:22

HOT!!! Love4
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Sep 2012, 21:09

I know love1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Sep 2012, 21:35

Nice picture IM....your local coffee bar ??? Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Sep 2012, 21:58

no
I guess it was Veltroni's one!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:21

Her newest tweet from a few minutes ago....I am thinking it is from a plane window....is she leaving NYC? Expecting photos tomorrow!

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:25

it's me wrote:no please

I want him still here
in Europe at least!!!

like that
sipping coffee...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a bar on Corso Sempione in Milan
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:37

Can somebody explain one more time about the time "stamp" on tweets and instagrams? This one says "13 Sep 2012, 7:06:01 UTC". UTC seems to be, loosely, GMT (see below). She can't send a tweet from an airplane (all electronic devices have to be turned off). So she must have sent this when she landed??? So she's already in LA?? Definitely expect pictures tomorrow, SG! My mind can't figure time zones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) Explained

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the basis for civil time in many places worldwide. Many devices for measuring and showing time use this 24-hour time scale, which is determined using highly precise atomic clocks. Time zones around the world are expressed as positive or negative offsets from UTC. The hours, minutes, and seconds that UTC expresses is kept close to the mean solar time at the Earth's prime meridian (zero degrees longitude) located near Greenwich, England.

UTC is often casually interchanged with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and occasionally UT1 (Universal Time’s principal form) when referred to without counting precise accuracies. However, it is important to know that there are differences between these terms, particularly when considering fractions of a second."

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:42

an old pic?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:00

That's a possibility, it's me. What do you think, SG?

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:33

If you are travelling first class you actually get wireless connection so she would be able to tweet. or she took the picture when flying it and posted it at landing. You can have electronic devices turned on as long as they are in airplane mode.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:39

Thanks, TNMC, forgot about that -- although if you are in "airplane mode" you are not connected to internet -- but cross-country first class would for sure have connection. So what time (PST) was it posted?

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:49

It was posted 12.06pm PST.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:50

If Stacy is going to Los ANGELES and George is in Los Angeles and WANT TO KNOW THAT THE WORLD IS STILL WITH STACY OR TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THE PICTURES OF A DINNER OR by Craig needle or Mr Chow! THEN AN OPTION believe it!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 13 Sep 2012, 22:02

Jolly good show... Coolio
Looking forward to some new pictures.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Sep 2012, 00:12

lelacorb wrote:If Stacy is going to Los ANGELES and George is in Los Angeles and WANT TO KNOW THAT THE WORLD IS STILL WITH STACY OR TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THE PICTURES OF A DINNER OR by Craig needle or Mr Chow! THEN AN OPTION believe it!

pale (puke)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 14 Sep 2012, 00:19

Instagram from private jet?......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:05

lelacorb wrote:If Stacy is going to Los ANGELES and George is in Los Angeles and WANT TO KNOW THAT THE WORLD IS STILL WITH STACY OR TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THE PICTURES OF A DINNER OR by Craig needle or Mr Chow! THEN AN OPTION believe it!

If they turn up in photos together, it will only be further proof to me that this is a complete sham of a relationship. Why do that? If they were an A-list couple (hate to break it to you, Stace, but...no), and people were deeply invested in this relationship, okay. If he had another press/award season coming up and he wanted to avoid answering the question in every interview, sure. Besides us, no one really cares that much. They know the truth, the denial is out there; that should be enough for an actual relationship. Pictures, to me, would mean they really need people to believe they're together for some unknown reason.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:22

I wonder why she can`t openly say that they are still together. I mean she was on the freaking NYFW, pretty sure there were a lot of jounalists who tried to get an interview with her and ask her the question. i´m sure she wouldn`t mind the attention. It is the answer from GCs publicist which makes this look strange & awkward Wink .IMHO

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:27

Exactly. A quick "We're fine" or "of course we're still together" would have made sense. A statement from the publicist and then avoidance of the press is an odd way to handle this situation.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:28

The best way for her to silence the critics would be to instagram a photo of her at GC's LA house saying - Home Sweet Home -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:31

That would still seem shady to me, but at least it would be more consistent. That's how they handled the pregnancy rumors - Instagram of Stacy's abs the next day.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:32

Here is a tweet of her at a party this week----discuss Wink

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add another tweet----different angle.)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:39

OMG!!! Now all makes sense ,The ring and Vera Wang, we have the answer. they get married It happens LMAO

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:09

silly girl wrote:Here is a tweet of her at a party this week----discuss Wink

In this picture you can clearly see it's not an engagement ring. Nevertheless, she is putting it on left hand - in front of a couple of photogs. She is bringing the crazy tonight. blowup
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:16

Yeah, that is pure self-destruction right there. Maybe she's pushing him to admit it's over. Other women have been dismissed for much less than this. Next photo: Stacy leaving the wedding license bureau with a blank piece of paper in her hand.... Titanic
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:30

This is what I meant when I said Stacy should think before she acts. The ring she is trying on looks likes a dinner ring or a ring you would wear with a really fun outfit. With all the wedding rumors lately, rumors I would think George doesn't appreciate, would she try it on her left hand. Is she wanting the publicity it will bring. Every gf that tried that route and he dumped her. I believe she knew before she dated him that he would never marry her, so I think she dated him because of all the free publicity she would get, the designer gowns, and the great vacations. Considering she lives in LA and knows what is needed to become an A list star that she wouldn't try to alienate her new fan base. Like I said I really liked her when they started dating, but now after they break up I won't follow her. Stacy once again think before you act!!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:35

I am actually starting to believe that Stacy does think before she acts and knows exactly what she is doing. Its over between them but she's gonna ride the gravy train as long as possible. Stop giving interviews so you dont have to lie on camera but pull stupid stunts like ring shopping to keep the wedding rumors going and your name in the press as long as possible. She knows once the break up truth is out no one will even remember her name and her opportunity will be over so she's gonna work it as long as she can. Shows exactly what a FW she really is.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:36

Well, she already tried on wedding dresses, she met his parents, is picking out the ring now...I guess the wedding license is all that's left.

I cant stop laughing. I really underestimated how crazy she could be.

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:41

Crazy...LIKE A FOX. I think she's knows exactly what she's doing, and good on her. I have to say, I'm kind of enjoying it. It's about time someone gave George a run for his money. Why should he get to run the show all the time?

The only way I can see this backfiring on her is if there's any actual video of her with someone else in Mykonos. Then all George has to do is claim she cheated on him and make her look bad. Other than that, I don't see what else he can do but wait her out and announce the break up in a couple of weeks. headbang

Tomorrow: Stacy visits Sylvia Weinstock's famous bakery to look at wedding cakes.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 14 Sep 2012, 02:44

I still feel like it's over. I'm beginning to think she's getting back at him the only way she can, since none of the ex gfs ever talk. If I'm right, she's starting to impress me. You really have to watch out for those "sweet" ones. They can be vindictive.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 14 Sep 2012, 03:19

Missa wrote:That would still seem shady to me, but at least it would be more consistent. That's how they handled the pregnancy rumors - Instagram of Stacy's abs the next day.

Thats what I was thinking Missa, ab photos stopped preg rumours so photo of her at his place, even if its not with him there would be perfect.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next