The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 17 Facebo13
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 17 Twitte12
Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by cindigirl on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:24

macs wrote:And who better to soak up attention and limelight than Mrs. Khloe Kardashian Odom? Or, perhaps,
George Clooney's sexy stick-insect Stacy Keibler?

Holy cow Perez, now THAT'S cruel.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by macs on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:33

cindigirl wrote:
macs wrote:And who better to soak up attention and limelight than Mrs. Khloe Kardashian Odom? Or, perhaps,

yep... that's why I posted Perez' note. If Stacy was to join X factor - especially with the Karadashians, I'd expect that'd be the kind of comments we'd hear. And I'd consider that sinking pretty low... sorry but at this rate I'd rather prefer Stacy keeping to her no-career and just tweeting...
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:37

Walking sticks are not super sexy and neither is SK..

Last edited by phys major on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:00; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:38

They are delightfully interesting though which Sk is not...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:50

What did I tell you? People would be encouraged to tune in anticipating a "train wreck," or hoping to see a fight between SK&Khardashian. Reality TV at its worst. Remember when I said on a much earlier thread that, having done reality, the only way you really succeed is if you can make fun of yourself (I play a blond ditz) and have great comedic timing? Cowell made a name for himself as the butt of jokes, and laughed all the way to the bank. Can SK do the same???
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:57

davidarochelle wrote:What did I tell you? People would be encouraged to tune in anticipating a "train wreck," or hoping to see a fight between SK&Khardashian. Reality TV at its worst. Remember when I said on a much earlier thread that, having done reality, the only way you really succeed is if you can make fun of yourself (I play a blond ditz) and have great comedic timing? Cowell made a name for himself as the butt of jokes, and laughed all the way to the bank. Can SK do the same???

Actually Simon Cowell made a name for himself as a mega successful music producer long before his stint on American Idol. He's been well known in the UK for some time. I really don't think you can put Stacy keibler in the category of Simon Cowell. He has made himself extremely rich and successful and not as the butt of any jokes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:59

cindigirl wrote:

I think everyone is just getting sick and tired of her and the bullshit.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:07

TNMC,
Pardon me. I meant that when he was unknown to an American audience, many people tuned in to AI to laugh at what Cowell would say next. Remember when the Seattle Zoo named their new meerkat baby "Simon?" Created international pap attention for AI. And Cowell was able to renegotiate his contract skyward. The same controversy and resulting publicity is what Cowell would like to recreate. Now can SK or Khardashian turn the perceived negative association of being famewhores into lasting amusing entertainment and keep an audience interested? How do you think Mrs. K (called pimp momma Kris) sold her show? Can Cowell coach them and provide a good enough comedic script?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:11

phys major wrote:I think everyone is just getting sick and tired of her and the bullshit.....

Yeah, she is full of it. Literally. I think she and George would be much better off if she didn't tweet at all. Or at least have her twits monitored before she sends. If that food poisoning twit was monitored I don't think it would have gotten off the ground.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:16

davidarochelle wrote:TNMC,
Pardon me. I meant that when he was unknown to an American audience, many people tuned in to AI to laugh at what Cowell would say next. Remember when the Seattle Zoo named their new meerkat baby "Simon?" Created international pap attention for AI. And Cowell was able to renegotiate his contract skyward. The same controversy and resulting publicity is what Cowell would like to recreate. Now can SK or Khardashian turn the perceived negative association of being famewhores into lasting amusing entertainment and keep an audience interested? How do you think Mrs. K (called pimp momma Kris) sold her show? Can Cowell coach them and provide a good enough comedic script?

People tuned in to see how mean he was being, for a laugh and a joke they were looking at Paula Abdul. His directness was his trade mark and he wasn't the butt of any jokes. It was this that got him his a lot more money. His attitude was considered harsh and direct but people loved that as it made the show interesting. equating Stacy's stupidity in her tweets and Simon's controversial demeanor is not the same at all.. Stacy is not really controversial at all she's just a bit dumb. Two very different things.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:22

cindigirl wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:and she asked about the dog and then said something like 'Is that how you got Stacy?' and he replied that he had to do a whole lot more (I'm paraphrasing here)

I'm not sure what NBR is, but I remember the interview and he did say that. But you can't believe anything
he says at an interview.

Isn't NBR the National Board of Review, one of the many awards shows during the season. And correct me if I'm wrong, but when asked about Stacy after recounting how he won Einstein by rubbing meatballs on his shoes, he said (paraphrasing) it took the whole hoagie to win her. (That evokes some strong imagery, at least in my 50 Shades mind....).
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:27

Methinks SK may be a bit of an evil genius. She says and does things that she knows will rile GC's fans, to keep the acrimony swirling around her. GC then feels compelled to 'protect' her and the relationship's appearance, or to defy the collective call for him to ex her.

If everybody liked her and said what a good fit she was for George, he'd run for the hills and she'd be toast.

Evil genius.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:34

Hey Lakin...what's "the whole hoagie" please ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:36

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Methinks SK may be a bit of an evil genius. She says and does things that she knows will rile GC's fans, to keep the acrimony swirling around her. GC then feels compelled to 'protect' her and the relationship's appearance, or to defy the collective call for him to ex her.

If everybody liked her and said what a good fit she was for George, he'd run for the hills and she'd be toast.

Evil genius.

WHAT??

That's crazy. I think it's the opposite.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:39

a hoagie is a sub sandwich - you know, about a foot long. There are meatball 'grinders' which are meatball subs with marinara and melted mozzarella or provolone cheese. The best ones, IMO, are very garlicky.
Sorry, got on a tangent. When George said he rubbed meatballs on his feet, but had to feed Stacy the whole hoagie, that's what I thought he was referring to. It's a subjective interpretation.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:40

Since her only "twit" since PoisonGate was a link to an Oprah article, I think we can assume that either: 1) George realized that although she has some wonderful attributes, she is a loose cannon who he can't control and gave her the old "sign here and here are some boxes to pack your crap; 2) They decided to hide out in some third-world country with absolutely no internet capability until Poison-Gate blows over; 3) Stacy was warned that further "twitting" could be hazardous to her GF of GC future (see #1); or 4) Stacy had an epiphany and realized that perhaps since she is in a relationship with a high-profile A-lister, her best plan of action and damage control is to stop "twitting" altogether.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:41

Maggy wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:Methinks SK may be a bit of an evil genius. She says and does things that she knows will rile GC's fans, to keep the acrimony swirling around her. GC then feels compelled to 'protect' her and the relationship's appearance, or to defy the collective call for him to ex her.

Evil genius.

WHAT??

Oh, I don't Maggie! I think W2O4T may be onto something. I'm not ascribing great intelligence to the girl, but she could still be shrewd. She said in an interview once with Rachel Ray that the way to change a man is to make him think it's his idea.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:47

I'll like to think George is smart than that.

(to be deceived/fooled by her likes)
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:49

Meaning he had to give her the whole sub to get her to like him..but we all know she would never eat a whole sub and fame lady of negotiable affection is her business so who hoggied who?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:50

Maggy wrote:

Evil genius.

WHAT??

My tongue is planted so far in my cheek I'm having trouble swallowing. I wouldn't take anything that has "SK" and "genius" in the same sentence so seriously.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:53

I guess we can't use fame wh..e anymore
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:55

TNMC,
I actually agree with you. SK cannot be compared to Cowell, or to any of the other successful reality stars. I cannot see her as funny, even in a Paris Hilton way. So then why is he considering her as a host? And is he really? Or does he just want free publicity, to get fans debating WHO should be on his show?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:17

phys major wrote:Meaning he had to give her the whole sub to get her to like him..but we all know she would never eat a whole sub and fame lady of negotiable affection is her business so who hoggied who?

and would he be willing to give her likes a WHOLE SUB??

I thought he was letting her have a taste.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:28

EEOsandy wrote:Since her only "twit" since PoisonGate was a link to an Oprah article, I think we can assume that either: 1) George realized that although she has some wonderful attributes, she is a loose cannon who he can't control and gave her the old "sign here and here are some boxes to pack your crap; 2) They decided to hide out in some third-world country with absolutely no internet capability until Poison-Gate blows over; 3) Stacy was warned that further "twitting" could be hazardous to her GF of GC future (see #1); or 4) Stacy had an epiphany and realized that perhaps since she is in a relationship with a high-profile A-lister, her best plan of action and damage control is to stop "twitting" altogether.

the combination of no tweeting and no staged photo ops makes me hopeful that George told her to pack her fedora's and sent her on her way. However I was also hopeful when she no showed for the whcd. And we all know how that turned out!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:38

Clooneygirl wrote:

the combination of no tweeting and no staged photo ops makes me hopeful that George told her to pack her fedora's and sent her on her way. However I was also hopeful when she no showed for the whcd. And we all know how that turned out!

Based on everything that went on around the time of the WHCD, I believe they were having problems then. I never bought GC's story about her having a pilot, and apparently there never was a pilot.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:57

davidarochelle wrote:Henway,
Normally any publicity can be helpful. However if you read the pages of comments in The Huffington Post, after quoting SK's latest tweet, you would not believe the anger toward her and G, by association. They generally are very different in tone than even a few months ago. Now Simon likes controversy on his shows; but he is very aware of public sentiment. Would people watch SK in the same way they want to see a train wreck? Or will they turn off of both. Still think there is a growing backlash against all famewhores. SK should have been proving that she has some talent, or at least clearly attaching her name to ONE worthy charity. Like G&Sudan Watch. Or G&Eins Clooney&rescue don't buy pets.

Do you think Simon reads comments? The point is her name is everywhere so it would be in his face. I also feel people give George way to much credit sometimes. The man was willing to take a sh*t in kitty litter, uses an egg sling shot are you trying to tell me that, that child in him is gone and he is so sophisticated now because he cares about people in another country. How old was he when he decided to deal with Darfur? Wasn’t it more do to with his father that he went to Darfur? What ever happened to that little girl that pulled on his finger and asked if he was coming back? Has he been a good person and kept in contact with that girl? Why is Stacy supposed to be picking a charity, maybe they do not want her? It’s like college bound students doing charity work to put on their application cause it looks good, but their hart really is not in it. In my opinion she starts something but does not finish it when it comes to charity work. Has she bothered to re tweet her hair thing, no cause she already got the paycheck. So maybe she should just stay away from the charity thing and just be arm candy, cause no matter what comes out of her mouth someone somewhere will tear her apart.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:02

Henway,
Plenty of actors and actresses at all levels of fame attach themselves to a charity. Their management encourages the association; the charity hopes that they will get more than a few lines of press. The more admired actors, like Brad Pitt, spend plenty of time in Katrina actually rebuilding homes for Habitat for Humanity.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:27

cindigirl wrote:Yeah, she is full of it. Literally.

ummmmm... pooping not after the food poisoning effect... affraid Sorry.... hidingbehindsofa

Okay, now I'll stop mentioning the... Vomit 1 ... Mopping up the mess

Help... someone please... help... Exploded
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:41

Cinderella wrote:ummmmm... pooping not after the food poisoning effect... affraid Sorry.... hidingbehindsofa

Okay, now I'll stop mentioning the... Vomit 1 ... Mopping up the mess

Help... someone please... help... Exploded

You're right Cindy - I left myself WIDE OPEN for this one. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:58

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Maggy wrote:

Evil genius.

WHAT??

My tongue is planted so far in my cheek I'm having trouble swallowing. I wouldn't take anything that has "SK" and "genius" in the same sentence so seriously.

Well shut my mouth! I totally thought the idea had merit altho I did not think you were literally calling her a genius. Some people can learn intuitively how to manipulate and it seemed reasonable to me that she might be one. Oh well.....can that conspiracy theory. Next....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 22:26

davidarochelle wrote:Henway,
Plenty of actors and actresses at all levels of fame attach themselves to a charity. Their management encourages the association; the charity hopes that they will get more than a few lines of press. The more admired actors, like Brad Pitt, spend plenty of time in Katrina actually rebuilding homes for Habitat for Humanity.

Yes I know they do as I said, it is just to "look good"! I would rather see people actually doing for charities that want to out of heart not cause it" looks good"! Brad is different than just looking good he is hands on as is George and others. You continually say Stacy should pick a charity the problem is she is not hands on, it would and is just to look good. This is pathetic, a bunch of good doers, doing actually nothing, is that what you really want to see. That is what you are going to get until you expect more of people and I expect more!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 23:54

I didn't write it; I'm just reposting everything that mentions SK:

'X Factor' Shake-Up: Who Should Host?

By Marc Snetiker , Hollywood.com Staff | Tuesday, July 10, 2012

When Simon Cowell first announced that he was bringing The X Factor from the UK to the US, things were expected to go, for the most part, swimmingly — and that's not just an Atlantic Ocean joke. Then Season 1 happened, ratings fell, three judges got the boot, two more got hired, and one unlucky British host got kicked back across the pond. Suffice it to say, it’s been a tough first year for The X Factor.

With Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger having departed the program at the end of last season, Cowell and co., were quick to find two superstar replacements to fill the empty seats at the judges’ table (next to Cowell and L.A. Reid). Demi Lovato and Britney Spears fit the bill, and the world is feverishly waiting to see just how the pop princess of the ‘90s fares on a reality TV judging panel. But there still remains one spot on the show that has yet to be filled: that of replacement host for ousted emcee Steve Jones, who was let go for Season 2 (and quite rightly, since Jones didn’t so much host as smile and look pretty).

As everyone scrambles to figure out who will replace Jones, E! Online reports that a number of faces are in the mix for a possible male-female hosting duo, which was supposedly Cowell’s original plan for the transatlantic transplant. So who’s on the shortlist?

George Clooney’s Stacy Keibler
Pros: Her legs.
Cons: With no intended disrespect, Keibler has absolutely zero experience and is utterly unqualified. She’s hosted a handful of wrestling events, but save for her stint on Dancing With The Stars (during which I totally split my vote between her and Drew Lachey), the girl’s done pretty much nothing that could qualify her to host a mammoth reality show like this.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:04

Didn't SK do a couple of stints of hosting the Spike Awards not so long ago, or affiliated red carpets to those events, or something like that?

The bits I saw she seemed pretty proficient at the job...........

party animal - not!
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:07

Here is the link to that article Davidarochelle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the charity note...I tend to agree with Henway....I hate when I see a celebrity talk about a charity and know they only are part of it for the publicity. SK seems to be all over the place with her promotions....what happened to Open Sky? I am always skeptical of celebrities when they get involved with something....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:09

Then I guess they should hire her!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:10

Then I guess they should hire her!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:16

George Clooney's sexy stick-insect Stacy Keibler

Ok ,I must be missing the boat here. What is a sexy stick - insect. Is this a compliment or a snarky remark about Stacy's looks. Perez certainly did not make a remark about a Khole like that. On Oprah, Perez took a vow of being nicer to all of Hollywood and I have seen stick insects in person, they are definitely not that sexy. So what gives on the remark.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:20

I completely agree with Henway not he charity thing. I hate to see celebrities attach themselves to a cause to get publicity, didn't Kim K do something like that after her 72 day marriage ended? If they truly believe in the cause then they should attach their name to it and not just write checks actually get your hands dirty. I don't think Stacy can win on this one as most people will assume that she is just after publicity if she puts her name to one now. If she really truly believed in a cause then wouldn't she have been working/advocating for it before now?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:22

lovelylois wrote:George Clooney's sexy stick-insect Stacy Keibler

Ok ,I must be missing the boat here. What is a sexy stick - insect. Is this a compliment or a snarky remark about Stacy's looks. Perez certainly did not make a remark about a Khole like that. On Oprah, Perez took a vow of being nicer to all of Hollywood and I have seen stick insects in person, they are definitely not that sexy. So what gives on the remark.

Its a completely snarky remark about her being tall and skinny like a stick insect.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:26

lovelylois wrote:George Clooney's sexy stick-insect Stacy Keibler

I was wondering the same thing. Jennifer Aniston called Perez out in a parking lot a year or so ago and told him he was mean and a bully. He swore to be nice after that and to my knowledge, he has been so far. I don't know how calling someone a stick insect is complimentary. Those are some of the creepiest looking things I've ever seen.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:43

So frustrating to communicate clearly without again writing a book. Of course SK should have followed G's example, chosen one charity at the very beginning, promoted it on talk shows, and spend many hours in volunteer time, like Brad Pitt. I never said that her past habit of one tweet and one photo op made her appear less of a famewhore.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:43

Maybe prez is friends with the owner of the black cat?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:22

Well shut my mouth! I totally thought the idea had merit altho I did not
think you were literally calling her a genius. Some people can learn
intuitively how to manipulate and it seemed reasonable to me that she
might be one. Oh well.....can that conspiracy theory. Next....

Oh, I never said it (the theory) didn't have some validity... Wink

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:57

Right like the she is evil part...who in there right mind would tweet something so vindictive knowing George and his association with the owner...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 08:27

davidarochelle wrote:Part of being so charming. Would HE tell the paps that he had food poisoning
He was certainly more than happy to discuss food poisoning he got from eating goat in Sudan some years ago.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:53

Maggy wrote:
phys major wrote:Meaning he had to give her the whole sub to get her to like him..but we all know she would never eat a whole sub and fame lady of negotiable affection is her business so who hoggied who?

From what I know of George, the whole hoagie was a sexual reference, not a reference to actual food!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:13

fava wrote:
Maggy wrote:

From what I know of George, the whole hoagie was a sexual reference, not a reference to actual food!

Right, fava. I only explained what a hoagie was for Joanna's sake cause she asked me, but I never meant to imply any literal association to George's statement.
And remember, this is George on the red carpet - George who can and has and will say anything in the moment for a laugh. I seriously doubt he had to do much wooing at all to get/screw Stacy. I'm sure she was all too eager to come along.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:50

Katiedot,
G's admission of illness in the Sudan, like when he got malaria, did not impact a fine-dining restaurant, a friendship with someone who needs customers, or a country (Italy) that is trying to encourage tourism in a poor world economy. The two situations are apples and oranges. The former only highlights the risks G went through to help those in a life threatening situation. Sadly I'll bet Sudanese die of food borne illnesses, as well as malaria, on a regular basis; not true of Italians.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 16:47

Maybe Stacy wants him to sell his villa??? This seems like a round-about way to voice her opinion and get her way???... Just mulling over the subject matter... Suspect
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 17:55

davidarochelle wrote:Katiedot,
G's admission of illness in the Sudan, like when he got malaria, did not impact a fine-dining restaurant, a friendship with someone who needs customers, or a country (Italy) that is trying to encourage tourism in a poor world economy. The two situations are apples and oranges.
[Sorry to everyone who's more than tired of this conversation]

Davida, if George were upset about the restaurant being involved in this he would have made a statement. It's been a week. The restaurant is a busy one anyway and I'll bet it hasn't made any impact on their business other than maybe bring more people in. It sure as hell isn't going to affect Italy's tourism income.

IMO it really is time to let it go.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum