Sun Nov 27 2016, 02:37 by Alisonfan

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George in Sudan Jan 2011

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George in Sudan Jan 2011

Post by melbert on Sun Jan 09 2011, 17:16

Thanks Laetval and Katie. Keep on keeping on!!!!!

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09 2011, 18:07

He looks exhausted but happy. It must be really special and satisfying for him to be there while the voting is actually taking place, watching it all happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun Jan 09 2011, 19:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:19

I love the "we miss you John" tee shirts!!! I think that is great.

I was wondering if President Carter was going to be there since he has been a "regular" for contraversy. And good for Mr. Mendella, too. Senator Kerry. With all these people the security will be very tight!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:22

Okay, just saw John P above - photo with Senator Kerry (JP standing way to the left). So, wonder what the tee shirts mean. scratch

George is happy - he has his "crinkle eye" smile!

Last edited by sisieq on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the last sentence.)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:27

sisieq wrote:I love the "we miss you John" tee shirts!!! I think that is great.

I was wondering if President Carter was going to be there since he has been a "regular" for contraversy. And good for Mr. Mendella, too. Senator Kerry. With all these people the security will be very tight!

US ex-President Jimmy Carter (L) and former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan (R) speak to reporters after visiting a polling station in southern Sudan's capital Juba on January 9, 2011, the first day of a week-long independence referendum expected to lead to the partition of Africa's largest nation and the creation of the world's 193rd UN member state.

KHARTOU, Jan. 8, 2011 ()Former U.S President Jimmy Carter (C) talks to press after meeting with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in Khartoum, capital of Sudan, Jan. 8, 2011. Around four million southern Sudanese are expected to vote in the coming referendum on Sunday to decide whether the region should remain united with the north or secede to establish an independent state.

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:29

Thanks so much Laetval!

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:31

OOPS! Wrong man - thanks Laetval for the correction.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:33

I assumed the John is John Garang, the leader of the SPLA who fought so hard for the south's secession, and died in an accident in 2005....?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:38

I think you're probably right Caged. That would make sense.

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun Jan 09 2011, 20:46

Thanks you!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Sun Jan 09 2011, 21:10

In these pictures he isn't wearing anything that would protect him. I really think his involvement has gotten this election way more attention than it would have without his interest. He said this was his goal and in that respect he has succeeded.

blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Sun Jan 09 2011, 21:38

It's so good to see some of our politicians there to support the people on this very historic day as they move forward toward freedom.

This is a wonderful first step but the attention must remain firmly planted on the situation in So. Sudan or the minute everyone walks away and the cameras are turned in another direction the mischief will begin again. Once the accord has had time to take root and the disputed land and other concerns over the equitable distribution of wealth of the vast resources in the country have been ironed out, then maybe people can breathe a sigh of relief but not for some time to come even if agreements are signed initially.

I agree Caged, George looks very happy but very tired. I imagine it's quite an emtional time for him as well, sort of like giving birth in a sense. I don't want to give too much weight to his participation but I would bet it feels rather like that for him right now.

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun Jan 09 2011, 21:43

the minute everyone walks away and the cameras are turned in another direction the mischief will begin again

I'm sure. Crying or Very sad

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun Jan 09 2011, 22:33

blubelle wrote: In these pictures he isn't wearing anything that would protect him.
I see

blubelle wrote: I really think his involvement has gotten this election way more attention than it would have without his interest. He said this was his goal and in that respect he has succeeded.
I agree

a vid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon Jan 10 2011, 02:50

This is the vide from It's me's link above:

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Mon Jan 10 2011, 06:55

I wonder why his dad, Nick, didnt go down there with him.

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Mon Jan 10 2011, 07:39

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon Jan 10 2011, 07:42

nice!

thank you Smile

have a nice day

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Mon Jan 10 2011, 07:46

I'm still a bit of a hippy

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Mon Jan 10 2011, 10:33

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon Jan 10 2011, 10:48

It's a pretty rough trip and Nick isn''t getting any younger he has been looking more his age lately. So I understand completly why he works stateside for this cause. George is giving it attention it otherwise wouldn't get so he has achieved that. Whatever happens when he leaves at least will get looked at more closely then if he never went.

Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon Jan 10 2011, 12:56

Dancing in the streets as Southern Sudan votes to become world's newest country... with George Clooney to cheer it on

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:17 AM on 10th January 2011

Millions of voters made an emotional journey to polling stations to create a new nation of Southern Sudan.

Some broke out into spontaneous song in the long lines last night and a veteran of Sudan's two-decade civil war, a conflict that left two million people dead, choked back tears. The week-long vote ends on Saturday.

'We lost a lot of people,' said Lt Col William Ngang Ayuen, 48, who was taking pictures of camouflaged soldiers waiting in long lines to vote. 'Today is good for them.'

Foreign observers including former US president Jimmy Carter, Senator John Kerry and actor and Sudan activist George Clooney were in Juba for the start of the vote.
Thousands of people began casting ballots yesterday during a week-long referendum to choose the destiny of the war-ravaged and desperately poor, but oil-rich region.
Because only 15 per cent of southern Sudan's 8.7million people can read, the ballot choices were as simple as could be - a drawing of a single hand marked 'separation' and another of clasped hands marked 'unity'.

Long lines snaked through the southern capital of Juba and in rural areas, tribesmen carrying bows and arrows walked dirt paths from their straw huts to one-room schools to vote.

Almost everyone - including Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir, who has been indicted for war crimes in the western Sudan region of Darfur - agrees that the mainly Christian south will secede from the predominantly Muslim north.

'We are saying goodbye to Khartoum, the capital of old Sudan. We are coming to have our own capital here in Juba,' said Tom Drani, a 48-year-old motorcycle taxi driver.
He predicted 100 per cent support for independence or something close to it.
Southern Sudan is among the world's poorest areas.

The entire France-sized region has only 30 miles of paved roads and the United Nations says a 15-year-old girl has a higher chance of dying in childbirth than finishing school.

Southerners, who mainly define themselves as African, have long resented their underdevelopment, accusing the northern Arab-dominated government of taking their oil revenues without investing in the south.

This week's referendum is part of the peace deal that ended the 1983-2005 civil war between the north and south.

Northerners had no say in the voting process and the western region of Darfur, which belongs to the north, is not affected by the vote.

Independence will not be finalised until July and many issues are yet to be worked out, including north-south oil rights, water rights to the White Nile, border demarcation and the status of the contested region of Abyei, a north-south border region where the biggest threat of a return to conflict exists.

Most of Sudan's oil is in the south, while the pipelines to the sea run through the north, tying the two regions together economically.

Southern Sudan's President Salva Kiir, wearing his trademark black cowboy hat, was visibly emotional as he remembered those killed in the north-south war.

Mr Kiir, voting at the mausoleum of rebel hero John Garang, said: 'I am sure that they didn't die in vain.'

Women chanted and one man waved a sign saying: 'A road toward sovereignty. A new nation to be born on the African continent!!!'

Many voters lined up in the middle of the night, and some slept at the site of Garang's grave.

Among the voters was Julia Kiden, 37, who said: 'We feel that after the referendum we will be delivered from oppression from the north.'

US president Barack Obama hailed the start of the referendum, which he said would have consequences not only for Sudan, but also for sub-Saharan Africa and the world.
'We know that there are those who may try to disrupt the voting,' he said.

But he called on those who opposed the poll to allow it to go forward without 'intimidation and coercion'.

Former UN secretary general Kofi Annan said most people in Sudan were tired of war.
'There is enough in history to tell us that enmity between peoples need not last forever, and bitter enemies have made peace, and today many parts of the world live peacefully together and it can and should happen here also in Sudan,' he said.

Sudan, geographically the largest country on the continent, will lose a third of its land, nearly a quarter of its population and much of its oil if the south secedes.

Khartoum's only consolation will be that the pipelines to get the product to market all run through its territory.

'What we are doing is something that we have not done in our lifetime. 'Nobody ever bothered to ask the people of Southern Sudan as to what their destiny should be.
'There is singing, there is dancing, this is a day like no other in the history of the people of Southern Sudan.'

Earlier, General Acuil Tito Madut, the inspector-general of the South's police, said rebel groups were trying to depress voter turnout following violent clashes with the region's military.

The general added: 'Once these fights break out in these states that will mean some people will not vote, and once people don't vote that means the required percentage is not achieved.'

Southern army spokesman Colonel Philip Aguer said forces loyal to rebel leader Gatluak Gai attacked SPLA forces overnight in Unity State, an oil-rich area bordering northern Sudan. He said six rebels died in the exchanges.

Jonglei state, meanwhile, saw deadly clashes between men commanded by militia leader David Yauyau and the southern military, said Gen Madut. One civilian was among those killed, he said

Gen Madut said 32 rebels from Gai's group were captured by the southern military and were being taken to Juba, the southern capital, to be interrogated about who is behind the group.

The men were captured with 30 AK-47 assault rifles, one machine gun and one rocket-propelled grenade, he said.

Should the referendum be passed Southern Sudan would be on track to become the world's newest country in July.

Outstanding issues like sharing oil wealth, water rights and demarcating the border still have to be agreed to.

Aid groups also fear that southerners living in the north and northerners living in the south will face harassment and abuse.

The US has made the referendum a foreign policy priority and has offered to remove Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terror if Khartoum does not hinder the vote.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon Jan 10 2011, 13:43

thanks for the article and pics

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10 2011, 14:41

Agree with everyone above, George has done an amazing job here. It's been at the top of the news stories on all UK news carriers for the past few days and although there are other big names there, no way would it have had the coverage it's had were he not present and highly visible. Major kudos to him for doing exactly what he's always said his remit is - to shine a light and focus attention. Long road ahead but he has more than stepped up to the plate on this one. Hope it's renewed his faith in his own efforts.

Thanks for all the articles, pics and updates! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Mon Jan 10 2011, 15:33

I am sorry to say this, I really am, but I don't have high hopes for the South. I think that eventually, the South will want to return to the North, not because of any love lost, but because the tribes and various factions will turn on each other in the South. The high rate of illiteracy, the deep animosity that exists because the various sects, the religious differences between the Christians and animists, etc, all of that leads me to believe that things are going to get really bad, not just because the North and outside forces will interfere, but because the South itself is not ready for this type of separation.

And while I know the North is evil, I don't get how you can vote to split up a country and not allowing half of said country to vote. I would assume that it's legal, since all of these foreign dignitaries are there, but it doesn't seem right somehow.

The Sudan has been a volatile country for decades, with enough blame to go around on all sides. I don't know....I just think something is off here, and I personally think George should keep his distance. There's something off putting-again, for me personally-about seeing a Hollywood guy stick his face into this situation to this extent. When hell is unleashed by the Southern sects with help from outside sources who want to see a people turn against each other so that their natural resources can be stolen by the same outside sources, will George step in and point fingers then?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin on Mon Jan 10 2011, 16:46

It looks like he's concentrating on the reporter to me....

The Man Who Glares at Reporters
[An unimpressed George Clooney sits for an interview in Juba, South Sudan during the start of an independence referendum there. Image via AP]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue Jan 11 2011, 02:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture to the post)

Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon Jan 10 2011, 17:11

female?

-where is he now?

When hell is unleashed by the Southern sects with help from outside sources who want to see a people turn against each other so that their natural resources can be stolen by the same outside sources, will George step in and point fingers then?
hope OTHERS too would help him and or his friends to stop them

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10 2011, 17:37

Casey - I agree, there's huge potential for things to go belly-up, the south has virtually no infrastructure and it will be so vulnerable to exploitation, but Clooney has only ever been about enabling a process of change to take place, and a commitment to ongoing monitoring and light shining. IMO he can only be criticised or praised on the basis of what he himself has promised to do. It'll be interesting to see what things look like a year or so down the line (although it's still going to be a hell of a lot longer than that for any real assessment to be made.) As for him being vocal about any future dodgy-doing, I would think this last week will have only strengthened and solidifed his commitment to the Sudanese people so yes, I think he'll continue to speak out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Mon Jan 10 2011, 19:22

Another video:

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue Jan 11 2011, 02:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Tue Jan 11 2011, 01:49

Thanks everyone for all the news, videos and your own insights!

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 11 2011, 02:28

By the way, if anyone wants to add videos to their post - instead of just the link - look for the button on/near/around the video on its original site that says 'embed'. Take the 'embed' code (copy and paste) and paste it into your message. Et voila! Video!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Tue Jan 11 2011, 09:25

PICS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 11 2011, 13:52

George interviewed on the BBC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry - can't embed this one for some reason.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue Jan 11 2011, 13:56

The envoy of the Reform on the streets of Juba, between the optimism of the voters, the concerns of the intellectuals and economists, and the tipsy euphoria of the American leading the support of the U.S. president. . The vote took place until 15 January, results from later this month.

In the picture we can see a Clooney look very tired but also from the ethyl Juba. Juba. The night before the referendum, a magical night for the people of south Sudan, there is a handsome white peeing on the Nile from the garden of a bar for white expatriates in Juba. It is drunk, so that I could not hardly speak, but behind his desk at the row of cooperating is long and tedious. "There's a party with George Clooney" was the word of mouth that has spread into the international community in Juba, one of the world fed. "All all'Afex resort."

And George Clooney, on time, arrived, smiling a bit 'try from drinking too much, however, has provided dozens and dozens of photos with the humanitarian personnel. If you do the co-operating in Africa have a picture with George Clooney to post on Facebook seems to be a notch to put on the curriculum.

Then the handsome George, perhaps to escape a bit 'humanitarian paparazzi, maybe to do something normal, she decided to mix the liquid with those of its largest river in Africa. Perhaps he, too, to enjoy the flow of freedom that was felt in the heart The very next million southern Sudanese.

But to be fair, the next morning at 7:30 George Clooney was ready, clean, starched and polished, to welcome the President Salva Kiir in polling stations set up around the mausoleum reminiscent of John Garang, the father of the dead, perhaps killed, twenty-one days after signing the peace with the North in 2005.

Clooney is there, alongside the official envoy of the United States, signifying the support of U.S. President Barack Obama. For its part, the actor will give the Sudanese a very expensive "satellite humanitarian", an eye from heaven to make sure that they are not committed massacres and crimes against humanity in Darfur.

The capital from the early hours of the morning is full of festive carousel of people who go to the polls. The atmosphere of the electoral symbol of the independence of southern Sudan is great carnival square, with traditional songs and dances, thousands and thousands of people joyous and festive in a row, wrapped in flags, the SPLM, the liberation movement have now become part of government.

Some people he meets and beats the five, who embraces those who weep and who is simply in a row composed, aware of the seriousness of the moment put the card in the urn. The gesture is in fact granted to the ones we used to, but is charged with emotion for those who have had the war at home, family, him, for twenty years. Each vote is an important personal gesture and all, coming out of the booth, they tell you that this is the just reward for all this suffering. That the Arabs will stop now control about blacks as they did for centuries.

It's not often that a people unlucky enough to choose the path of freedom. The southern Sudanese are doing it now and do not want to miss this moment of glory.
In Southern Sudan, 75 percent of the adult population is illiterate, and for women the figure is 84 percent. The cards are then prepared simple and clear as if they were to vote for the children, the union is represented by two hands shaking, secession from the palm of a hand. To vote you have to put your thumb in ink and then place your fingerprint on the side chosen the "right" is achieved independence with the blood of the martyrs, who are all family, friends and neighbors.

We will continue to vote until Jan. 15, then, will arrive by month-end results. Ma l'esito non è in dubbio. But the outcome is not in doubt.

What is in doubt, over the division of oil revenues, is the final destination of the Sudanese region with more oil, the Abiey. It is one of the most controversial issues and should be discussed with Khartoum between now and July 9 when it proclaimed its independence.

Both the South and the North, for obvious reasons, they want it. Abiey also had to be a referendum but has been postponed indefinitely because you have not been able to determine who should vote. The Abiey is in fact inhabited by permanent Ngok Dinka, a tribe of blacks in Africa that form the bulk of the SPLM, but there also are moving Missiriyya, nomadic Arab population.

The clashes between these two tribes have been bloody in the past and still are. To be included, as was feared, in the last few days with a bloody budget: more than thirty deaths. And with the usual charge by the Dinka in Khartoum: Missiriyya has armed the referendum to destabilize the South

Alfred Ladu Gore is a general civil war, now presidential adviser for diplomatic affairs, but his position on the issue is very hard: "We consider Abiey the South if the South Sudan becomes free, without this freedom will Abiey sense. . Do not forsake him. "

In the rest of the country voting continued smooth and peaceful. The seats are arranged in the street under the trees or in schools dirty, damaged and without electricity. Urns crowded Sunday, and well attended on Monday, when he went to vote who did not want to put up with long queues to put the card in the urn.

Optimism is contagious and spread the same as the first day of the vote and continue the same throughout the week: "With independence comes the development and progress, we will not be governed by others and everything will be fine."

Turning between the seats, the streets and markets feel the same things, which is what the politicians and the army, then we went to look for someone who thinks differently. And we found at university.

"It's a historic moment that we do not want to miss. It's our last chance "also tells us Kimo Adiebo, Professor of Economics at the University of Juba. He is certainly among the elite of the country, if only for the literacy rates are so low, and is optimistic as the other eight million southern Sudanese.

But he sees clearly the dangers, errors and limitations of the ruling class. The one that ruled the country since the peace accords of 2005 which ended the twenty-year civil war. « "Since 2005 much has been done - he continues - but we focused mainly on reconstruction and corruption is a reality because the government has excluded those who did not make the war. The generals came to power and wanted to collect their loans to fill their pockets.

After independence, the SPLM should sit down with the other parties to make a government of large cartels. "

Cheerful, optimistic and determined, but she also with critical remarks, seems to be well Jura Along Nyapa David, who works at the Ministry of Regional Cooperation and comes to greet his teachers univeristari: "We young people do not accept anything that is not democratic, we were Long-class citizens, nobody will be able to make the new Arabic in Southern Sudan: we intellectuals must make it clear to everyone that we are now a single people, a nation, and not a collection of tribes. Se If we continue with the tribal mentality risk of falling ill. "

The most efficient synthesis of this land, its history, its war and these days perhaps gives us the Deng Garang, ventuidue year medical student. He likes to study and learn from when she went to school in his village in the province, and it was lesson under the trees of mango, as it often still happens. He liked to learn and has continued in his studies, though not rich. He wants to become a doctor because his country needs more than anything else of doctors and teachers.

"To be born free is a case - he says -, is a privilege to live free and die free is a responsibility. We have suffered so much and it is our responsibility now with the vote to determine our destiny, that is to live as free men. "

Behind the optimism of one who is going to win political freedom, the reality of the country that grows out of the referendum will be one of the world's poorest. All the indicators are bad and the amount of humanitarian aid, which should arrive in Juba each year is excessive. The 40 percent is food, the first need for definition. Because 60 percent of the population here lives on less than a dollar a day.

&

Sudan in the queue at the polls. Con George Clooney ubriaco With George Clooney drunk

The Sudan at the polls has had its moment of worldliness. With George Clooney, to represent the country in support of U.S. President Barack Obama to underline its support for humanitarian aid, which took shape with a satellite pointed at the Sudan to monitor any massacres and crimes against humanity. And also a bit drunk, 'guest of honor at the party all'Afex resort.

And the bar for white, white Clooney has also done something very little humanitarian assistance, very little VIPs, very human: he peed in the Nile.

The next morning, the first day of the referendum for the independence of South Sudan, at 7:30, said the Reform, Clooney er Alinta and cleaned to welcome the President Salva Kiir in Juba the seat.

The Sudanese were in the queue from the night, although it will continue to vote until 15 January. In a country with an illiteracy rate ranging from 75 percent of men 84 percent of women, the cards are very simple: a figure with hands joined to symbolize "no independence, an image with a single open hand for yes. To vote, just dip your thumb in ink and then place the stamp on the image selection.

The tail-out is accompanied by songs and dances, and even some tears. . The hope, they say, is that the Arabs now stop command on blacks as they did for centuries.

the Shit hits the fan started....

or is it real? (the pic was from 9, not from 8, anyway)

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue Jan 11 2011, 16:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the english translation)

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 11 2011, 14:27

Casey your concerns and fears about the South decending into violence from fracturing factions is wholly justified. Just take a look at what happened in Iraq as soon as the oppressive force holding the country together was removed, civil war broke out almost immediately. There has been fighting in that region between Sunni, Shia and the Kurds for centuries. Removing Saddam had an effect no one in the Bush Administration ever dreamed of, much less anticipated. The same thing happened in Bosnia. People don't think things through or bother to take the history of the region into consideration when they start meddling in other countries affairs and it usually has a disasterous affect on the peoples living there.

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue Jan 11 2011, 15:11

so
the right solution?

and what about drunk G pissing in the Nilo? (is Nilo there also ? scratch )

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 11 2011, 16:06

Is this the picture you mean, it's me?

This was from your first link and the caption said 'George Clooney looking tired but also from the ethyl in Juba'.

Not sure what they mean by 'ethy'!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove on Tue Jan 11 2011, 16:15

Ethyl is a kind of alcohol (although not the kind you drink). Maybe Google Translate should have said "alcohol" or "hard stuff."

I bet he wasn't the only one. But what's this about the "whites only" hotel? Another translating snafu?

PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue Jan 11 2011, 20:47

for white people only

ma la segregazione non era finita?

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove on Wed Jan 12 2011, 01:16

I guess not. Strange that we don't hear much about that.

He looks so funny above. Drunky Monkey!!! Effing adorable.

PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed Jan 12 2011, 01:43

He just looks like "I'm so happy to be here"! Just a goofy Drunky Monkey!!!

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed Jan 12 2011, 07:21

If him,and EC don;t stay out of the sun they are gonna look like lizards,it won't matter how expensive their moisturizer is! He looks happy and a bit buzzed,I like the look on him.

lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed Jan 12 2011, 21:48

115! the eldest in Sudan Smile

she said the most important thing, united or parted, is freedom cheers

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri Jan 14 2011, 02:30

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri Jan 14 2011, 02:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the video to the post)

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri Jan 14 2011, 16:37

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri Jan 14 2011, 17:23

no way
private!

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri Jan 14 2011, 17:55

lucy wrote:If him,and EC don;t stay out of the sun they are gonna look like lizards,it won't matter how expensive their moisturizer is! He looks happy and a bit buzzed,I like the look on him.

He was quoted once that he drinks alot of water. Isn't a cure all, but it does help.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Sun Jan 16 2011, 18:30

lolo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

isnt this from his 2005 trip?

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun Jan 16 2011, 19:26

It is Deb. I think they were just showing a "history" of George's trips?

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum