George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

+29
Aly
Duffy
blubelle
LornaDoone
fava
pandabear
Missa
lucy
Joanna
barla
melbert
cindigirl
bellybaby
watching
Katiedot
janieb
premiere
Maggy
George Fan
EEOsandy
m4rose
party animal - not!
silly girl
adgran
Clooneygirl
davidarochelle
lelacorb
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 14:51

[quote="bellybaby"].....she couldn't hold her own with the green beans. /quote]

LOLOLOL!! Verrrrrry funny! Pretty sad when the veggies upstage you!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 14:56

Hey, I cannot access the DWTS/abc website from work, so please, would somebody post the competitor's roster once it's announced? Thanks!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 15:00

How funny would it be if she is on and they also bring back Steve O, then George and Eli can sit in the audience together Very Happy Now that would bump up the ratings for sure Seesaw of good and e
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:25

From ABC:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From gossip cop:

The first-ever “Dancing with the Stars All-Stars” cast was announced on Friday.

So, which former contestants are returning for another tango in the ballroom?

FULL LIST BELOW!

Bristol Palin, Pamela Anderson, Joey Fatone and Kirstie Alley are among the DWTS alums who will have another shot at the Mirror Ball Trophy.

But there is still one spot left to fill – and the show is letting viewers decide who will fill it: Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey, or Sabrina Bryan.
Check out the FULL LIST of contestants and dancers (so far) below, and tell us who you will be rooting for!

Bristol Palin

Pamela Anderson

Joey Fatone

Kirstie Alley

Apolo Ohno

Shawn Johnson

Drew Lachey

Emmitt Smith

Kelly Monaco

Helio Castroneves

Gilles Marini

Melissa Rycroft

She's not there....and I don't think she is one of the choices to vote on coming back...the 14th slot...

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added ABC link, additional comment and make prettier...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:29

Wow, wonder if she thinks something better is coming up for her or she was never even asked to be on it. Let the speculation begin!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:32

Thanks silly girl. And UH OH - but so far says there may be more. I'd love to see her dancing on DWTS.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:57

Gee, I'm really surprised she's not listed. Huh.....perhaps the X factor thing is a real possibility for her? Also of note is that Mario Lopez isn't listed either......hmmmmmm.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:02

Maybe she was never in consideration? Maybe she wanted to do it but they didn't want her? Maybe they wanted her but she didn't want to do it? Maybe she wanted more money than they were prepared to pay? Maybe it was never in a million years going to happen and they just used her name to get publicity? Maybe she wanted to do it but has other projects (hah!)? Or maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:06

Very cute Katie----

How about maybe she couldn't do it because she is not allowed to talk about a certain person??? Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:07

....let the games begin!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:07

Also a possibility, Silly Girl!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:08

...or she isn't allowed to do it because there would be constant comments comparing her and Eli?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:16

Lakin460 wrote:...or she isn't allowed to do it because there would be constant comments comparing her and Eli?

...mmmmm...maybe...wedding-plans????....anyway, we'll see them soon.... Wedding
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:18

Missa,
Shocking that the article you copied was correct.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:27

Article and video from Huffington Post re DWTS

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:33

Well, it'll be interesting to see if she returns to twitter now.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:02

davidarochelle wrote:Missa,
Shocking that the article you copied was correct.

Well, melbert copied it. But it's not that shocking when you consider that there were only two possibilities, either she's on the list or isn't. Someone was bound to guess right.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:34

I've watched DWTS since the first year it was on. I was a huge fan of Stacy and was very disappointed that she didn't win. I truly fell for the Susie Sweet impression she gave on the show. Most of the time past competitors come back to either dance at a finale show or just show up in the audience. They're always panning the audience and I never once saw Stacy and she never danced again. I always thought that was so strange since she seemed like the type who would have come back.I think she thought that she was really going to make it in showbiz and wanted to put DWTS behind her. Makes you wonder if there weren't some hard feelings between the show and her? Maybe the same reason that she isn't on this year's line up. Speculate!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:43

Nope. I think she's got something else going on. After all, she loves dancing and she and GC do the re-runs together. He's said it's perturbing 'cos she leads!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:51

Did I call it or what?! Mr. (non)Controlling said "go ahead and do it - goodbye", or she wasn't asked, or she really wanted to do it, but Mr.(non)Controlling said "I WILL NOT show up" or, or, or... she wants to milk out the g/f of... for as long as she can and if she would have returned to spend the 3-4 months training and performing, he would find his next g/f of...

And yes, Davida, it was ME that had the article saying NO Stacy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 28 Jul 2012, 02:59

Melbert,
I should give credit where credit is due definitely. So which of the reasons you gave do you predict is the most accurate? Do you think she was asked or not?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 28 Jul 2012, 03:28

Maybe she is counting on her gig as a stay at home mom....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 28 Jul 2012, 03:46

Hell I would have loved to see a match between Stacy AND Eli - group dance would have been hilarious with Eli trying to trip Stacy as she danced by!

I tell ya DWTS missed an awesome opportunity.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 04:19

IMVHAO, I think that she thinks that this might be "below" her now. None of us has first-hand knowledge what is going on between her and George (and apparently they are in stealth mode right now), but he must need her to be his beck 'n call girl and that can't happen if she has a real job. Maybe DWTS didn't WANT the G&S "show" for their show as their ratings have been falling the past couple of years. They want their own "stars" to shine and not the b/f of... or the g/f of... to steal the limelight. They will make their own gossip with hook-ups and break-ups and injuries, etc. AND maybe, George and Stacy are no more and DWTS WANTED that publicity. Shit, I don't know. Nobody told me what they were going to do!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 19:38

Well, that was really anti-climactic! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 19:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:38

There is a not so blind item about G not letting S do dwts on CDAN. I am on my phone, takes to long to copy and paste.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:41

Is this what you were talking about:

TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012

Blind Item #1 - The Easiest Blind Item Ever
Honestly, everyone should get this. The only reason I am even making it a blind item is because it is more fun sometimes to break a story this way instead of writing it out. What A+ list actor who will never get married but loves having one or two year long relationships with a variety of women you have mostly never heard of has a current girlfriend who once starred on a very popular reality show. The current girlfriend called producers of the show and asked to be on the upcoming season. They said yes and were ecstatic to have her come on board and be on the show. Everything was all set up and she went to tell her A+ list actor boyfriend about it and he said no. He would not let her do it. It was a deal breaker if she did. Apparently he was still upset that the producers had given his former girlfriend a spot in the show and felt they did so to take advantage of the fact she had dated him. Noooooo. You think so? You mean she didn't get it because she was some well known celebrity on her own? So, the girlfriend had to break the news to the producers and then put on her happy face and do what the A+ list actor wanted.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 6:45 AM

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:47

silly girl wrote:Is this what you were talking about:

TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012

Blind Item #1 - The Easiest Blind Item Ever
Honestly, everyone should get this. The only reason I am even making it a blind item is because it is more fun sometimes to break a story this way instead of writing it out. What A+ list actor who will never get married but loves having one or two year long relationships with a variety of women you have mostly never heard of has a current girlfriend who once starred on a very popular reality show. The current girlfriend called producers of the show and asked to be on the upcoming season. They said yes and were ecstatic to have her come on board and be on the show. Everything was all set up and she went to tell her A+ list actor boyfriend about it and he said no. He would not let her do it. It was a deal breaker if she did. Apparently he was still upset that the producers had given his former girlfriend a spot in the show and felt they did so to take advantage of the fact she had dated him. Noooooo. You think so? You mean she didn't get it because she was some well known celebrity on her own? So, the girlfriend had to break the news to the producers and then put on her happy face and do what the A+ list actor wanted.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 6:45 AM

george in fact is really a type resentful ..... better go to the supermarket ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 14 Aug 2012, 16:04

Yes, thank you silly girl!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 14 Aug 2012, 16:42

Maybe the supermarket show is the consolation prize. He got her this gig because she didn't do DWTS.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 14 Aug 2012, 18:05

If that is the case then that sucks! I was hoping for a Stacy and Tony reunion! Oh well, there are perks and disappointments in dating someone like him. Gotta roll with it! It happens
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Tue 14 Aug 2012, 21:44

Oh Melbert, how smart were you? You were bang on with your guess!

melbert wrote:Did I call it or what?! Mr. (non)Controlling said "go ahead and do it - goodbye", or she wasn't asked, or she really wanted to do it, but Mr.(non)Controlling said "I WILL NOT show up" or, or, or... she wants to milk out the g/f of... for as long as she can and if she would have returned to spend the 3-4 months training and performing, he would find his next g/f of...

While I kinda understand his own image-related reasons why he wouldn't want her to do it, I still think it's pretty unfair to dictate to your girlfriend (who you supposedly might/should(?) have some feelings for), what she can and can't do career-wise. Just confirms again for me that this 'relationship' is completely one-sided. Not sure who I feel more sorry for: George, that he can't seem to have an equal relationship with a woman, or Stacy, that she feels she has to follow the director's orders, perhaps to the detriment of her own future career and/or possible earnings. Because surely she must have figured it out by now that this 'relationship' is heading nowhere fast.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Aug 2012, 23:38

Now GTC was the man who said on a red carpet about SK's twitter etc., that 'she can do what she likes. I rarely tell anybody what to do' or something similar, wasn't he?

I think the DWTS thing could have been a programme decision i e SK wasn't a finalist so wasn't inivited, or maybe she decided that she would rather be with GC, (who wouldn't?) and DWTS would not fit their schedule. She's probably gone for something which does.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 14 Aug 2012, 23:55

party animal - not! wrote:Now GTC was the man who said on a red carpet about SK's twitter etc., that 'she can do what she likes. I rarely tell anybody what to do' or something similar, wasn't he?

I think the DWTS thing could have been a programme decision i e SK wasn't a finalist so wasn't inivited, or maybe she decided that she would rather be with GC, (who wouldn't?) and DWTS would not fit their schedule. She's probably gone for something which does.

Stacy finished in third place, same as Bristol Palin and Melissa Rycroft, who are both on this season. Do you really think they'd cast a former girlfriend of George's with zero dancing ability just for ratings, and somehow balk at the ratings bonanza a popular contestant who is currently dating George would bring? I might buy the argument that they asked and she said no, only because it doesn't make a lot of sense for her to go backward in her career. But I think it's much more likely George's disapproval, either explicit or implicit, played a role in Stacy not being cast.

George has admitted to having both jealousy and occasional anger issues; does that sound like someone who is not controlling? What would you expect him to say in an interview, "She's not allowed to tweet anything without my consent and approval, and certainly nothing personal, if she wants to stick around very long." In reality, every girl he dates can "do what she likes"; if she expects to be around for awhile though, it probably better be something he likes too.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 15 Aug 2012, 00:32

i don't think that he is really "controlling " ...but if he did make Stacy pull back from DWTS i can't blame him he is so big super star to see what is best for him and what can effect him badly it is his right to be afraid of his image he build for 20 yrs of work !
and if he really the reason she didn't take role in DWTS that can mean a lot of things may be he don't like his girl to wear revealing customs or dress and do split with her legs so she wins , he can be just jealous man!
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 15 Aug 2012, 01:18

Aly wrote:i don't think that he is really "controlling " ...but if he did make Stacy pull back from DWTS i can't blame him he is so big super star to see what is best for him and what can effect him badly it is his right to be afraid of his image he build for 20 yrs of work !
and if he really the reason she didn't take role in DWTS that can mean a lot of things may be he don't like his girl to wear revealing customs or dress and do split with her legs so she wins , he can be just jealous man!

If he was that concerned about his image, he wouldn't be dating women for whom wearing revealing costumes and doing splits on national television were even possibilities.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 15 Aug 2012, 01:37

blubelle wrote:Maybe the supermarket show is the consolation prize. He got her this gig because she didn't do DWTS.

As well as the photo shoot with both sets of parents!

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Wed 15 Aug 2012, 02:03; edited 1 time in total
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 15 Aug 2012, 01:42

Missa wrote:
Aly wrote:i don't think that he is really "controlling " ...but if he did make Stacy pull back from DWTS i can't blame him he is so big super star to see what is best for him and what can effect him badly it is his right to be afraid of his image he build for 20 yrs of work !

If he was that concerned about his image, he wouldn't be dating women for whom wearing revealing costumes and doing splits on national television were even possibilities.

Not to mention a simple google search of Stacy reveals far worse than anything that is seen on DWTS. super cool
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 15 Aug 2012, 01:52

Looking at this video from the Simon G red carpet in June, it really sounds like Stacy was pumped about DWTS. When they said "everyone wants to know who's going back for the All Stars, she says, "I want to know."

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 15 Aug 2012, 02:03

Yup, g/f wanted it BAD!!! And she did VERY well way back when. I watched it then. But (non) controlling George won over!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 15 Aug 2012, 02:16

There are limitless theories for why Stacy isn't on DWTS. I think she wanted it badly. I'm not necessarily sure George pulled the plug on it though. DWTS caught a lot of criticism for having Elisabetta on the show "just because she was George's ex-GF." They may have thought having Stacy on could have resulted in the same type criticism. Also, I'm sure they knew George wouldn't be in the audience. And, if you read the comments on all the gossip sites, there were few positive comments about Stacy being on the All Stars.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 15 Aug 2012, 03:17

If she wanted it badly, she might really be upset when the show airs. It gets a lot of publicity, so it will be talked about a lot. I just don't see a lot of people watching her food reality show except foodies.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 15 Aug 2012, 04:25

I agree premiere DWTS would have been a better choice for her.. I think it would have led to other projects. The food project probably won't make all 10 shows.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 15 Aug 2012, 06:09

Missa wrote:

look i party agree with you , the last three GF was really the worst and got really big role , i mean when he was with KA" porn star" even he denied her at some point and LS was hardly with him on the red carpet or in Como , i am confused of the choice of SL , EC , SK but i find SK the least harmful as she left her wrestling revealing career long time ago before she was even 30 "unlike SL or EC"and you know you can do a lot of bad things when you are in first 20s then leave them everybody grow up, but i do wish him better if he is not happy !

@EEOsandy it's interesting opinion ,i think i agree with that .
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 15 Aug 2012, 07:42

If this is true then I really feel sorry for Stacy because I think that DWTS is bigger than the supermarket programme (always assuming she lasted a few episodes on DWTS. If not, then hosting a show for an entire series might still be bigger than appearing once or twice on DWTS).

I've often wondered how George always managed to find girlfriends who could drop their entire lives just to be with him wherever and whenever he wanted. I guess this is just how it works.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 07:53

Aly wrote:
Missa wrote:

look i party agree with you , the last three GF was really the worst and got really big role , i mean when he was with KA" porn star" even he denied her at some point and LS was hardly with him on the red carpet or in Como , i am confused of the choice of SL , EC , SK but i find SK the least harmful as she left her wrestling revealing career long time ago before she was even 30 "unlike SL or EC"and you know you can do a lot of bad things when you are in first 20s then leave them everybody grow up, but i do wish him better if he is not happy !

@EEOsandy it's interesting opinion ,i think i agree with that .

KA also had left his career long before the relationship with GC, but the evidence is clear and varied. Same consideration for all the embarrassing material that is easily available on the web about Stacy. It depends on the will of George to clean up the image of the woman on duty, and for Stacy he is working a lot, more than with the others .... It will be the ammmorrrre ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 15 Aug 2012, 14:33

Agree with Missa on this...I doubt G ever came out and said, "you can't do this", but more likely talked it down as a step down from her career (cough), and that he wouldn't be supporting her (by showing up in the audience, for instance). I wouldn't be surprised if George is tired of people gaining attention from his name, and took offense to being used again - vicariously- by DWTS. And I don't blame him.

I also think that this actually would have been a better choice for her than the food thing. DWTS is where she got more mainstream attention (away from the WWE), and she actually got a good connection from it (the studio contract-not that that went anywhere). I think GF may regret this decision.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 15 Aug 2012, 16:33

If the blind is about G, who leaked this????? Don't think it would be his team. It's not exactly a positive piece.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 15 Aug 2012, 18:35

Katiedot wrote:If this is true then I really feel sorry for Stacy because I think that DWTS is bigger than the supermarket programme (always assuming she lasted a few episodes on DWTS. If not, then hosting a show for an entire series might still be bigger than appearing once or twice on DWTS).

I've often wondered how George always managed to find girlfriends who could drop their entire lives just to be with him wherever and whenever he wanted. I guess this is just how it works.

It's kind of interesting when you think about it: all his recent girlfriends have been the same sort of d-list-desperate-for-the-A-list girls, all in similar professions (model/actress/tv presenter) and all at an age when it's really make it or break it in Hollywood. It seems like if you haven't made it in one of those fields by your early 30s, it probably isn't going to happen for you, at least for women. I wonder how much of that plays into these girls' willingness to drop everything for George, thinking either a) this is my last best chance at better roles/contracts/connections etc, or b)if the career doesn't work out he'll take care of me. It's a gamble, but one that might be worth taking if it pans out. Especially if this field is all you've ever done for work. This isn't a knock on Stacy at all, but in all honesty, what marketable skills does she have outside of the entertainment industry? If she isn't able to make this happen, she'll have some serious trouble.

I do think that Stacy has played the girlfriend game better than any of her predecessors, but if it's true that she declined because of George, that might be a big misstep. I don't think the offers are going to get much bigger from here.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 15 Aug 2012, 18:40

Missa wrote:It's kind of interesting when you think about it: all his recent girlfriends have been the same sort of d-list-desperate-for-the-A-list girls, all in similar professions (model/actress/tv presenter) and all at an age when it's really make it or break it in Hollywood.

Yes Missa - but look at all the fun they had.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next