George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

+29
Aly
Duffy
blubelle
LornaDoone
fava
pandabear
Missa
lucy
Joanna
barla
melbert
cindigirl
bellybaby
watching
Katiedot
janieb
premiere
Maggy
George Fan
EEOsandy
m4rose
party animal - not!
silly girl
adgran
Clooneygirl
davidarochelle
lelacorb
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. Empty DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 00:17

Here's a quick interview with Access Hollywood about Stacy being on DWTS all stars. Will she or won't she?? seemed kind of coy in her answer so maybe its a done deal but she can't talk about it??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. Empty Re: DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 21:34

Just saw this on Twitter, not sure if it is true or not but the official announcement is on Friday I believe. If it's true I have a plan, we all need to keep voting for Stacy and keep her in as long as possible that way she will have less time to spend with George and we will get our man all to ourselves, anyone gonna join me?? I\'ve got an idea
[url= ]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. Empty Re: DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by Lakin460 Tue 24 Jul 2012, 21:35

Great idea, TNMC! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm IN!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:00

The next mrs clooney wrote:Just saw this on Twitter, not sure if it is true or not but the official announcement is on Friday I believe. If it's true I have a plan, we all need to keep voting for Stacy and keep her in as long as possible that way she will have less time to spend with George and we will get our man all to ourselves, anyone gonna join me?? I\'ve got an idea
[url= ]

Can you tell me what I must do?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:03

It would be great for SK (and G IMHO.)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:36

Lela not sure if you will be able to vote since you are not in the US. Can you access the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If you can then on the voting nights you can vote online.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:24

You ladies (and gents) have been busy while I was at work. I am enjoying everybodys comments (and Lakin's picture)...

So lets say Stacy does get the job...Is George really going to sit in the audience and cheer for her? Or does he break up with her and have 2 ex-girlfriends on back to back seasons of DWTS. Normally I would say break up with her, but he doesnt seem to be in his right mind this summer!

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:28

Jumping in on the side of YEP! Stacy will definitely be a part of DWTS. No, I don't have inside info - it's just the best gig she's had in years.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:41

If she is part of it...I don't think he will break up with her. I think he will even show up....it would be too awkward if he didn't....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:48

There's no way in hell he's gonna be in the audience. Her excuse will be that he is busy working (which I'm sure he will be) then we will stop seeing pictures of them together and eventually there will be the break up announcement saying it didn't work out due to their busy work schedules, blah. blah. blah!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:49

silly girl wrote:If she is part of it...I don't think he will break up with her. I think he will even show up....it would be too awkward if he didn't....

I am afraid you might be right. If he does, he might as well paint a target on his forehead. He is an Oscar winning actor. He should not be part of some cheesy reality show.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:51

Well, clearly he thought she was pretty amazing on the last series she did...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:52

I think its the perfect opportunity for a break up, while the public is going to want to see him in the audience and ABC will definitely play on it to get ratings I don't think anyone really believes he will be there.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:56

I know he needs to support his girlfriends but if he does show up he will have fallen to a new low as far as I'm concerned. Going from an A lifestyle to a Dlist event. Just my opinion.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:59

Has he ever been to an event before that was purely about a girlfriend?? Don't see that changing now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:05

I agree TNMC....but he has been so off character that I wouldn't be surprised if he does show up....I think I am just trying to prepare myself for it.... Embarassed

(although your theory makes me feel better)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:09

The end of February 2011, he went to the Roberto Cavalli fashion show with EC. This is when she had the contract with Cavalli. Seeing as how they broke up three months later, this was probably one of his parting gifts to her.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:14

Wasn't it the armani show they went to and eli was given a hard time because she wore a cavalli suit?? Or was there another fashion show I missed?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:14

George DID NOT go to the morning Cavalli show with Elisabetta.

SHE went to HIS afternoon Armani show and it made someone give up their seat since she was not expected.

Last edited by George Fan on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:19; edited 1 time in total

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:16

Erm, I think that was when they were trying to get into the Giorgio Armani show, and EC was wearing Cavalli at the time. GC of course was wearing...........and said it had been ages, about ten years since he'd been(paraphrasing)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:21

Wow wouldn't it be a hoot if Stacy, Eli, and Steve-O would be on Celebrity DWTS???

NEVER will happen.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:29

I hope she does makes into DWTS. I think she would do great.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:35

party animal - not! wrote:Erm, I think that was when they were trying to get into the Giorgio Armani show, and EC was wearing Cavalli at the time. GC of course was wearing...........and said it had been ages, about ten years since he'd been(paraphrasing)

Erm, No. The video is entitled:
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis @ Roberto Cavalli Fashion Show

The Armani Fashion show that they attended together was in September 2010.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:41

I can see this as being a real issue with them. Stacy will expect him to go to show support, and he'll do anything possible to get out of it. She'll see through this, know he won't be supportive of her career, and the "relationship" will be over. Just my opinion of course.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:44

Does not matter what the video is titled.

I know history.

Elisabetta was at the Cavalli show

BY HERSELF!!!!!

Joined up with George later in the day at Armani.

You will find ZERO photographs of George at Cavalli.

At Armani, George and Eli made PEOPLE magazine.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:48

Hopefully this clears it up. Eli went to Cavalli alone then joined George for Armani.

Milan Fashion Week:
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:49

premiere wrote:I can see this as being a real issue with them. Stacy will expect him to go to show support, and he'll do anything possible to get out of it. She'll see through this, know he won't be supportive of her career, and the "relationship" will be over. Just my opinion of course.
10 out of 10
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 02:58

George Fan wrote:Wow wouldn't it be a hoot if Stacy, Eli, and Steve-O would be on Celebrity DWTS???

NEVER will happen.

that would be awesome, and of course George would be in the audience. Talk about a ratings boost for DWTS. I know I'd be tuning in for sure Coolio
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 25 Jul 2012, 06:17

I know that her partner, Tony Dovaloni, wants her back. They were really good together!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 06:25

IMO he'll be "too busy" to attend any of the programmes. Doesn't meant they'll break up over it; he could still be around to support her in the background, just not at the taping of the show.

He must really like dancing shows: Stacy, Lisa Snowdon, Elisabetta and now maybe Stacy again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 25 Jul 2012, 08:08

If she is doing it, she would be getting paid big money. One, she can dance and also the network would hope that if she is still with G, he might turn up. And he might.

Sure it is unlikely but he doesn't have any films coming out this year so he is not up for award contention so when he feels the need for a bit of attention he can just go to the show instead of tipping the paps off as to where he is then acting annoyed about them "catching" him.

It would get him a big chunk of attention by attending the show (gossip sites would freak) but I would doubt he would attend in the lead up to the election when he is star attraction at Obama fundraisers and he is continuing to promote and push the Sudan agenda. One is political, one is fluff. Would attending DWTS to support gf make him a target to political opponents? They have attacked him for numerous reasons in the past.

But think of what the show would do if they split mid way through? The tears at rehearsal, the heartbreak, dancing her heart out even though her heart has just been broken, the fall mid dance, her courage to overcome and continue in the competition...... they would have a field day.

Also would her title on DWTS be GC gf like when Betty was introduced withthe title of GC ex-gf?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 25 Jul 2012, 08:10

Tom Bergeron‏@Tom_Bergeron
Looking forward to Friday's DWTS All-Star Cast announcement. We'll be announcing all but one, then YOU have to get to work! #DWTS
23rd July 2012

So they will be playing games
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:52

Why don't they just rename the show "Dancing with George Clooneys' Ex" and have them all on??
I'll be more surprised if SK ISN"T on the reunion show. Why wouldn't she be? It's not like she has anything else going on...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:55

I agree bellybaby. I think the Keibs def has a spot on DWTS and she's known it for a while now.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:21

If she is going to be on DWTS I wonder if Stacy is going to be a dance contender or professional partner (like say Maxim)? Isn't that show supposed to be about amateur dancers who have to learn to dance? Because she's a DWTS alumni I was just wondering.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:52

Probably a contender. There have been a few "amateurs" on the show with dance backgrounds. I don't watch the show, but I know there were gripes about some of the contestants because of this, and others felt it wasn't fair.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Wed 25 Jul 2012, 17:07

cindigirl wrote:If she is going to be on DWTS I wonder if Stacy is going to be a dance contender or professional partner (like say Maxim)? Isn't that show supposed to be about amateur dancers who have to learn to dance? Because she's a DWTS alumni I was just wondering.

This is a "reunion cast" - meaning the "stars" have all been on the show competing before. Stacy has dance background - it's how she landed her wrestling gig.

I think she'll be introduced as model, actress and former wrestler, but there will definitely be references to George. She could also be intro'd as whatever the wild judge called her legs "weapons of seduction" or something like that.

She'll be expected to go far if not win. Yes I think the judges sometimes keep people on that they think will bring tv viewers. So the George angle and will he be there/is he too busy will come up again and again.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 25 Jul 2012, 17:22

Well, not to be nasty or anything, but I hope this turns out to be her parting gift from George and he can just bow out gracefully.

It puts her back in the national spotlight on primetime TV and it's a venue that will appeal to her original fanbase, too, without having to completey regress into the wrestling world. Seems like there's something noteworthy ta be said about that last fact, I just can't think of what it might be as the moment....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 17:29

adgran wrote:
cindigirl wrote:If she is going to be on DWTS I wonder if Stacy is going to be a dance contender or professional partner (like say Maxim)? Isn't that show supposed to be about amateur dancers who have to learn to dance? Because she's a DWTS alumni I was just wondering.

This is a "reunion cast" - meaning the "stars" have all been on the show competing before. Stacy has dance background - it's how she landed her wrestling gig.

Thanks adgran - didn't know that. Kind of takes away from original venue though. Show should be interesting to watch.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:28

This would not be a "gift gig" from George. If she is on (and that tweet from Tom on holding out on one announcement - that could be Stacy), she EARNED her place in a reunion show. They spoke about it at the end of last season stating that they would bring back fan favorites and those who almost won, etc. Stacy placed 3rd in the season she was on, and she did a good job. She just didn't have the votes. This time she COULD have the votes being the g/f of... or the ex-g/f of... I guess we'll see Friday!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:40

Why the hold out? Are they going to have the fans vote on the last open slot in competition? And why would that maybe be Stacy?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:44

melbert wrote:This would not be a "gift gig" from George. If she is on (and that tweet from Tom on holding out on one announcement - that could be Stacy), she EARNED her place in a reunion show. They spoke about it at the end of last season stating that they would bring back fan favorites and those who almost won, etc. Stacy placed 3rd in the season she was on, and she did a good job. She just didn't have the votes. This time she COULD have the votes being the g/f of... or the ex-g/f of... I guess we'll see Friday!

I agree. I think judging Project Runway was the parting gift - if she is actually on it. Harvey Weinstein produces the show and it would have been easy for George to call in a favor. IMO.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 26 Jul 2012, 02:31

Lakin460 wrote:Why the hold out? Are they going to have the fans vote on the last open slot in competition? And why would that maybe be Stacy?
Because of the George draw perhaps Lakin. IF she is going to be on the show, they might be banking on a George appearance. Don't know, just guessing...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 03:20

According to EW.com:

'Dancing With the Stars' all-stars rumors: Melissa Rycroft, Joey Fatone, plus a twist
by James Hibberd

ABC is set to announce its Dancing With the Stars all-star cast on Friday morning so you know what that means: Time to check the rumor mill!
The industry whisperers have been quieter than usual this cycle, but we’re still hearing names of a few celebrities who are expected to return to the ballroom: Melissa Rycroft (Season Cool, Joey Fatone (Season 4) and Pamela Anderson (Season 10) are likely to don sequins when the show resumes this fall.
Also, we hear Executive Producer Conrad Green is injecting a new twist to the casting process this year:

ABC will let fans pick a returning star. The network will announce the names of three former Dancing contestants (we’re hearing Carson Kressley is one of them) and let viewers vote on which celebrity gets the final spot on the show.
And what about Bristol Palin? With her Lifetime show bombing isn’t she ready to return to the reality TV big leagues? No intel there yet. Though we’re hearing that you shouldn’t expect another attention-getting Dancing alum, Stacy Keibler, to take a break from George Clooney to hit the dance floor anytime soon.
An ABC rep says the network does not comment on casting rumors. Check back on Friday for the full official list.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 04:27

GTFO I did not see that coming. EW is usually pretty reliable. Maybe (a big maybe!!!!) George knew how bad it would look for him having back to back gf's on DWTS so he offered to pay Stacy more than DWTS and threw in a # of staged photo ops? I cant imagine Stacy turning this down to hang out man who cant even look at her. Question

The George and Stacy saga continues. Oh what a tangled web we weave....
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 26 Jul 2012, 05:45

silly girl wrote:According to EW.com:

'Dancing With the Stars' all-stars rumors: Melissa Rycroft, Joey Fatone, plus a twist
by James Hibberd

ABC is set to announce its Dancing With the Stars all-star cast on Friday morning so you know what that means: Time to check the rumor mill!
The industry whisperers have been quieter than usual this cycle, but we’re still hearing names of a few celebrities who are expected to return to the ballroom: Melissa Rycroft (Season Cool, Joey Fatone (Season 4) and Pamela Anderson (Season 10) are likely to don sequins when the show resumes this fall.
Also, we hear Executive Producer Conrad Green is injecting a new twist to the casting process this year:

ABC will let fans pick a returning star. The network will announce the names of three former Dancing contestants (we’re hearing Carson Kressley is one of them) and let viewers vote on which celebrity gets the final spot on the show.
And what about Bristol Palin? With her Lifetime show bombing isn’t she ready to return to the reality TV big leagues? No intel there yet. Though we’re hearing that you shouldn’t expect another attention-getting Dancing alum, Stacy Keibler, to take a break from George Clooney to hit the dance floor anytime soon.
An ABC rep says the network does not comment on casting rumors. Check back on Friday for the full official list.

...so no SK on DWTS????.... oopsie ohsnap Weird
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:05

Aboslutley blindsided by this rumor! DWTS is one of the few things she has been good at. Maybe she really IS in the running for that x-factor gig?

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:19

I like the EW quote: "another attention-getting Dancing alum".......are they calling her a famewhore? Razz

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 15:52

I don't interpret it that way. My take on it is that it's a reference to how she created a buzz on the show last time. She got a lot of attention because of her abilities / looks, etc. JMHAO
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jul 2012, 19:23

Lakin460, Do you think that they may be delaying announcing whether or not SK will be on "Dancing" to increase pap attention?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next