George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent

+3
lelacorb
cindigirl
Shyla
7 posters

Go down

george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent Empty george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent

Post by Shyla Wed 30 May 2012, 17:34

BOOO!!!!
Shocked
lol! lol! lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's no one new

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 12:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)

Shyla
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent Empty Re: george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent

Post by cindigirl Wed 30 May 2012, 17:38

Thanks and welcome Shyla for the Enquirer article. He's featured in that rag? So now he's hit a new low. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent Empty Re: george clooney secretly attends acting classes scouting for new talent

Post by Shyla Wed 30 May 2012, 18:04

waving
didn't post thinking it was a new low but just plain funny

Shyla
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 May 2012, 18:09

Shyla wrote:BOOO!!!!
Shocked
lol! lol! lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's no one new
The content of this website is not available in my area ( Italy). Can you post the article thanks?

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 May 2012, 18:33

Not available in UK
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 May 2012, 18:41

neither in Italy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 30 May 2012, 19:58

BOO! That ghost lurking in the attic is...George Clooney! On a talent hunt for a new movie he's producing, George "attended" classes at a renowned acting school, but cautioned its director: "I don't want to rattle the students, so please don't tell them I'm here." George hid himself away in an upstairs loft, observed classes for three hours, then ...ta..DA! emerged and introduced himself to the gob-smacked actor wanna-be's. "Professor" Clooney gave three pupils an "A+" and invited them to audition for his new flick.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 May 2012, 20:12

Oh wow thanks Merlin....do we know when it was and which film
was involved anyone ?
That's a good way to find new talent......
Wonder if it extends to other areas in his life.... oopsie where did that come from ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 30 May 2012, 21:25

There was another article too just above that one...I'll put it in Stacy's thread...and a picture of him with the gorgeous doggie on the beach.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 May 2012, 22:07

ghost lurking in the attic
was....

may, first?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 23:32

[quote="it's me"]ghost lurking in the attic
was....

George is too scared Eeek! to go in the attic. His hiding
Spot is definitely a closet! Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 30 May 2012, 23:46

Joanna wrote:Oh
Wonder if it extends to other areas in his life.... oopsie where did that come from ? confused

Oh snap!!!!! LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down