George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bye-bye blackberry: George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus

4 posters

Go down

Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  Empty Bye-bye blackberry: George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 May 2012, 12:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Sexiest Man Alive' George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Thursday, 17 May 2012 09:55 Jamie Walling

Once voted sexiest man alive, actor George Clooney was recently caught sporting a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with his co-star, a dog, in what may very well be a TV commercial for the device.

George Clooney sport a Samsung Galaxy Nexus in latest commercial

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus in question had its Samsung logo blocked out on the rear which could be for many reasons. Given that it may be for a Samsung Galaxy Nexus commercial, it may be added back again with enhancements given that it would usually be too small to see in the hands of Clooney.

No word when and if this commercial will air here in the US but given the recent string of Apple iPhone 4S commercials featuring actors Samuel L Jackson and Zooey Deschanel, we can see why smartphone manufacturers feel their need the celebrity touch to market their devices nowadays.

We've seen many celebrity sightings blogs about actors and actresses who use BlackBerries and iPhones but this would be one of the rare occassions to see an Android phone. Well enough chatter, check out the pictures below and more at the source.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  Empty Re: Bye-bye blackberry: George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Post by playfuldeb Fri 18 May 2012, 17:44

isnt that perhaps the phone they want him to use in the commercial? Doesnt necessarily mean that he owns it.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Bye-bye blackberry:  George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus  Empty Re: Bye-bye blackberry: George Clooney Sports A Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Post by melbert Sat 19 May 2012, 01:08

Well, if he's going to make big bucks making the commercial, he'll probably get one free and will be expected to use it. Don't know phones from Adam, but if he'd give me his number, I'd call him!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 May 2012, 01:47

If he answers it, then we'd know that this really was his phone. Can you conference us in when you make the call?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 May 2012, 02:13

Absolutely Deb!!!!!!!!! You ALL would know if that happens!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 May 2012, 06:17

are u so generous?
thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 May 2012, 16:05

Yes, I really am It's Me. I don't forget my friends. EVER!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down