» New Nespresso ad filming in Miami? 24.1.16
Sun Nov 27 2016, 02:37 by Alisonfan

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney: the complete hookup history

View previous topic View next topic Go down

George Clooney: the complete hookup history

Post by Katiedot on Sat May 05 2012, 10:30

Oh, happy birthday George! Here's a few happy memories to take you through your 51st:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

May 3, 2012 1:45 pm

George Clooney: The complete hookup history

Douglas Charles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What with Stacy Keibler finally getting back to her roots doing a sexy photo shoot this month we figured it only made sense to take a look at her boyfriend George Clooney’s alleged sexual history next in our continuing series. George may not have bedded the quantity of women that men like Leo and Jack have, but the high quality of his conquests cannot be debated.

Kelly Preston (1987-1989)

Preston and Clooney dated for two years. He was fresh off his infamous stint on The Facts of Life. After the relationship ended she moved on to Charlie Sheen, and then John Travolta. Then gave up.

Talia Balsam (1989-1993)

Still not fully understanding the powers he possessed, Clooney actually married Talia Balsam, an actress best known now for playing Mona Sterling on Mad Men. After the marriage ended Clooney vowed to never wed again.

Karen Duffy & Kimberly Russell (1995)

Having figured out that a single George Clooney is a great George Clooney, he hooked up with model/actress/VJ Duff and former Head of the Class star Kimberly Russell in the same year. The ER mystique of Clooney is starting to set it.

Vendela (1996)

Fully entrenched as the biggest heartthrob on TV, Clooney scores his biggest catch hooking up with supermodel Vendela, best known to most as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model.

Lucy Liu (2000)

Amazingly, Clooney took a brief break from dating celebrity women during his last two-plus years on ER, just dating a French waitress and law student named Celine Balitranbut. Once that ended it was Lucy Liu’s turn.

Lisa Snowdon (2000-2005)

Snowden, an English model and TV personality, holds the record for the most years spent alongside Clooney. Though as you will see below, it wasn’t always exclusive.

Krista Allen (2002-2004)

The legendary Krista Allen of Emmanuelle, Days of Our Lives, and Baywatch Hawaii fame spent a couple of years on George’s arm. The powers of Clooney were strong here.

Sarah Larson (2007-2008)

Before dating Clooney, Larson was a contestant on reality TV show Fear Factor. After dating him, she signed with a modeling agency and was named one of People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People of 2008.

Elisabetta Canalis (2009-2011)

Before dating Clooney, Canalis was mostly only known in Europe. After dating him she appeared on the Dancing With The Stars. Then after they broke up she dated Steve-O.

Stacy Keibler (2011-Present)

Stepping his game up once again, Clooney is now dating former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler. Where this will lead? Probably to another woman at some point.

Other less-substantiated alleged flings…
Elizabeth Daily, Mariella Frostrup, Teri Hatcher, Traylor Howard, Pink, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, Dedee Pfeiffer, Charlize Theron, Renee Zellweger

Yes, I know. This is as poorly researched as all the rest of these articles are and among others they've completely forgotten about his three years with Celine - who actually lived with him!! I just liked the pictures.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney: the complete hookup history

Post by melbert on Sat May 05 2012, 17:27

All the pics were great Katie! He's definitely been around the block a few times, eh??

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Sat May 05 2012, 17:53

Well, I agree it's poorly researched, but in a 25 yr. period they list a total of 20 women. I really don't feel that is some sort of record. If you factor in that 3 of those yrs. he was married to Talia and 3 yrs. he lived with Celine, That leaves 18 ladies in 19 yrs. Don't think that's such a big deal either. Why is the media so engrossed in George's sexual conquests? Don't understand it.
Agree, Katie, the pictures were great.
Mel, by the time most bachelors reach 51, they've been around the block a few times. Would we really want him to act differently? He's a "healthy, redblooded American man" and more than a bit randy, but isn't that one of the reasons we love him, and are so facinated by him.

pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran on Sat May 05 2012, 18:04

The photos are all great - certainly the people who wrote the article went looking for the best pics of the women out there.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sat May 05 2012, 18:11

Oh PattyGirl, I'm not disputing any of that!! He is single, healthy, etc., and I am sure that he has enjoyed his life so far!!!

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Sat May 05 2012, 21:04

With the exception of Liu, all the women bear a resemblance sorta. Not a blue eyed one in the bunch, unless Celine had blue eyes.

Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras on Sat May 05 2012, 21:35

They left me off the list... lol! lol!

Given his age and access to countless women, his track record doesn't seem excessive at all - which gives him time to actually, you know, work and accomplish things. Very Happy

Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran on Sun May 06 2012, 01:38

As far as "complete" is concerned, there have been several other hook-ups mentioned, so this is not a complete list of all the women George has bedded - whether for fun or paid for - I'm sure the number is quite higher. How many would depend on your definition of a hookup, I guess, long-term, short-term or weekend.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Mon May 07 2012, 04:19

[quote="pattygirl"]Well, I agree it's poorly researched, but in a 25 yr. period they list a total of 20 women. I really don't feel that is some sort of record. If you factor in that 3 of those yrs. he was married to Talia and 3 yrs. he lived with Celine, That leaves 18 ladies in 19 yrs. Don't think that's such a big deal either. Why is the media so engrossed in George's sexual conquests? Don't understand it.
Agree, Katie, the pictures were great.
Mel, by the time most bachelors reach 51, they've been around the block a few times. Would we really want him to act differently? He's a "healthy, redblooded American man" and more than a bit randy, but isn't that one of the reasons we love him, and are so facinated by him.[/quote]

Even if there were a 100 / plus plus ladies on that list... we would most probably be saying the same things... saluting his same same things... HAHAHAHAHA... He isn't our "SON" afterall... and not one of them girls, our daughters / sisters / neices /... Question

IF someone ... even one person in his family / friend circle "CARED" enough, he would've been in a Retreat Centre, trying to solve the crux of it all... instead of their taking the easy way out... of smiling at his misery like this is some trophy... Question

So many women in a man's life, shows clearly, that there is NO problem with them, but something deeply wrong with him... right at the core, is something precious that needs repair and healing... I guess his friends / family much prefer filling his "drinking" glass... and lining up the women for him to have a "good time because he deserves it", preferring to turn a blind eye to those scars... instead of sitting him down and helping him take that vital corrective stand about his life... that might seem like a bitter medication, but strong enough to revitalize and cure him...

Sad... Sadness... untold... I love you

Helping someone "run away" from what frightens them, will only help in ruining them in the long run...

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon May 07 2012, 05:55

right

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Mon May 07 2012, 17:27

Sorry Pari, but if I understand your post, I disagree with you. I don't think that George is "running" from anything or that he needs to be "cured" of anything. And he doesn't need an intervention.

Granted, we may not be thrilled with his choices, but they are HIS choices. He is single and he can sleep with, have a relationship with, have a friendship with anyone he wants to - 5 or 5,000 of them. There are other "playboy types" or "womanizers" out there and have been since almost the beginning of time.

Many here say that they want him to find one (that WE approve of) and settle down and be happy. Maybe he doesn't want ONE to settle down with, and who are we to say whether or not he is HAPPY with his choices in life? We are forced to see his parade of girlfriends (if WE choose to follow him), and we all have opinions on all of them, good, bad or indifferent.

I'm just tired of hearing constantly that George needs to be "fixed" and that there must be something "wrong" with him. I have followed him for alot of years and he has never failed to give me pleasure and delight. I love his humanitarian side as well as his acting abilities and what little we do see inside his personal life. That's all I have to say (right now anyway).

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Mon May 07 2012, 17:35

I think Talia looks beautiful!!! lets face it George has a steady flow of women,they all seem to oblige him... I would have to disagree there is not something wrong, with some of the women, especially the latter ones!

phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon May 07 2012, 18:14

I agree with what you said mel. Thumbs up!

He's a healthy red blooded male who doesn't harm anyone
and has normal red blooded male needs. We've not heard of any "bad deeds" and I'm sure if there were any they'd have been
uncovered by now lol!

He know himself and lives his life accordingly.
That's more than many do who are hypocritical in their lives IMO

Mature women in the western culture deal with sexual relationships
on an equal footing with the men I believe.

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon May 07 2012, 18:45

melbert wrote:Sorry Pari, but if I understand your post, I disagree with you. I don't think that George is "running" from anything or that he needs to be "cured" of anything. And he doesn't need an intervention.

Granted, we may not be thrilled with his choices, but they are HIS choices. He is single and he can sleep with, have a relationship with, have a friendship with anyone he wants to - 5 or 5,000 of them. There are other "playboy types" or "womanizers" out there and have been since almost the beginning of time.

Many here say that they want him to find one (that WE approve of) and settle down and be happy. Maybe he doesn't want ONE to settle down with, and who are we to say whether or not he is HAPPY with his choices in life? We are forced to see his parade of girlfriends (if WE choose to follow him), and we all have opinions on all of them, good, bad or indifferent.

I'm just tired of hearing constantly that George needs to be "fixed" and that there must be something "wrong" with him. I have followed him for alot of years and he has never failed to give me pleasure and delight. I love his humanitarian side as well as his acting abilities and what little we do see inside his personal life. That's all I have to say (right now anyway).

Well said melbert, I totally agree with you. George like his life the way it is and if and when he is ready to settle with one woman then he will.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb on Mon May 07 2012, 19:35

I totally agree with melbert! I much prefer to have this George Clooney than one who has 12 ex-wives and 20 children. I love that George is true to himself and knows himself well enough to know that marriage is not for him. If he does find someone whom he feels comfortable enough to spend the rest of his life with then, good for him. But, if not, then party on George!!! Yahooooo

janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko on Mon Jun 18 2012, 11:28

Out of the 'Other less-substantiated alleged flings' there are 2 names in that list that are 100% Michelle Pfeiffer confirmed that GC dated her sister way back and G himself let the cat out of the bag and admitted in an interview that he's had a little fling with Renee Zellweger. To be more exact, the interviewer was witrh George and they went online to see his alleged 'conquests' his answers were mostly just yes or no. With RZ his comment was 'a liitle bit'.

Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon Jun 18 2012, 11:46

I approve 100% of his "little bit" with Renee too Sofa bounce

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko on Mon Jun 18 2012, 12:13

Was kind of cool. No bragging involved, just telling the truth without kissing and telling. Naughty but still keeping some class in there.

Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Tue Jun 19 2012, 04:45

Of hose pictured 9 out of 10 have brown eyes. Maybe George likes brown-eyed-girls!

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Tue Jun 19 2012, 05:02

I like that picture of George. Very devilish Smile

That picture of Ely doesn't look like her. Maybe it was photoshopped
too much.

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down