Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Does George Clooney like kinky sex?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does George Clooney like kinky sex?

Post by Joanna on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 20:27

No, not at all judgmental Anxala. LOL

Just didn't like what was there for the oggling on Google when I entered the two words. !
Bestiality, babes etc etc

Trouble is, I have an enquiring mind you see
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 20:30

cindigirl wrote:Well, I know my favorite sex position is woman on the bottom,
and man in Africa. LOL

LOLOLOL!!!
Hey, cindigirl, I wanted to tell you that on some threads, I don't have the green thumbs up option either. I don't know why, but some places it's there, but others it's not. So you're not alone in being green line impaired.
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 20:33

Oh Thank God - I thought it was just me! Thanks Lakin.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 20:56

cindigirl wrote:Well, I know my favorite sex position is woman on the bottom.

Man in Africa. LOL

Bwahahaha! Good one. Thumbs up!

Kinky, perverted, and all those other adjectives are subjective. As long as both partners are of legal age and willing, no need for the labels, it's just sex. IMHO
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:42

Joanna,
My close friends do not even recognize me on camera, I look so completely different. But I just did a "sizzle reel" for a reality show pilot to promote rocker Vince Neil's empire. Glad the buzz around Vegas is that I was hysterically funny, and huge things are coming my way. Good because the TLC (The Learning Channel) gig they were coming to my place to film this weekend SAG made me reject. They also thought that I was funny but they're non-union.
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:51

Joanna,
Here is another G reference that I would not interrupt my jacuzzi-luxuriating time to discuss publicly. I googled "50 Shades of Grey" after finding 450 people at the library were on a waiting list for it. Hope I'm not going off-topic again but the article does mention G in an "appealing way."
"When I was talking to my friend Leila about it, she quickly said how it is every woman's fantasy to have a man who takes care of everything at home. Think about it: You work hard all day (at the office or wrangling the kids) and when it comes to sex, what is so wrong with wanting a guy to taking charge? What's so wrong with fantasizing about a man who has money and likes to spank you when you love to be spanked? It's like fantasizing about being with a George Clooney-type who wants to ravage your body, takes you to the brink of pleasure, has you begging for more before he fulfills your desire, leaving you in the most amazing post-orgasm glow. And you never have to worry about where you're getting the money to pay your bills. I don't see anything anti-feminist in that. Women have worked hard to be forces in the workplace. We shouldn't always have to work hard when it comes to sex, too."
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 01:07

Published on Apr 25, 2012 by TheEllenShow
Ellen was asked to record the new steamy novel "50 Shades of Grey" for the audio book. Things didn't go according to plan.

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 01:10

Sorry Katie...completely off topic...
but davida led me astray Cheerleader
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 01:24

Joanna wrote:Published on Apr 25, 2012 by TheEllenShow
Ellen was asked to record the new steamy novel "50 Shades of Grey" for the audio book. Things didn't go according to plan.

I just love Ellen and this is hilarious!!!! Thanks, Jo! Great post !

this book has America talking and I don't think it's off topic at all. Cindy Crawford tweeted about it so I bet it's come up in conversation in G's presence, if Stacy hasn't already been reading it!
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:33

Joanna wrote:Can you tell us about your recent work davida ?
Hope it goes well for you.
Lakin460 wrote:Yes, I agree with Jo....can we see you like on tv or in a commercial or something?
Yes, but NOT on this thread. Start a new one in the 'party in the kitchen' section, please.

Anxala wrote:What exactly constitutes perverted sex? Surely the term itself is a judgemental one?
Easy tiger! You're making a point already made several times in the discussion and it seems most people already think this. I don't think anyone here is being judgemental.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 06:46

Ellen is great!

Personally I like a controlling man who lets me be free! Not sure if anyone understands that, but it has merit for me.
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:55

What a topic! So if anyone finds out if George likes kinky sex could you post the pictures here? Thanks.
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 21:41

Lakin460 wrote:Does George like kinky sex? Kinky Seriously, does he?

Isn't this a little too personal to be speculating about George's sex life? affraid Shouldn't we focus on all the other important work and activities he is involved in? Reading

If he likes chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a few Peeps involved in his sexual encounters, is that really any of our business? Bathtub

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 23:03

Okay, for the love of pete I can't seem to find it, but I swear I read an article referencing Lisa Snowdon who said of George that he's the best lover she's ever had, but also the kinkiest. "Kinky" being subjective of course. Personally, I think a few of us need to do some serious up close and personal *research* in order to verify her statement. Just sayin'...Kinky
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 23:41

She's the one linked to the autoerotic asphixiation story!
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 01 May 2012, 05:03

Lakin460 wrote:

I just love Ellen and this is hilarious!!!! Thanks, Jo! Great post !

this book has America talking and I don't think it's off topic at all. Cindy Crawford tweeted about it so I bet it's come up in conversation in G's presence, if Stacy hasn't already been reading it!

Thank you Joanna for the Ellen clip....very funny! I love the part where she comments about the spatula and quickly recommends to everyone "to not eat the pancakes!" oopsie Just say "NO" to the pancakes, because we don't know the I dunno real history behind that spatula being used!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 01 May 2012, 11:43

I read

"Human beings are like nested Russian dolls," she said. "On the outside you see a functioning adult. But [the dolls] get smaller and smaller until there is a tiny baby inside. We all have that."

I guess it's right
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Tue 01 May 2012, 11:58

Astras wrote: Personally, I think a few of us need to do some serious up close and personal *research* in order to verify her statement. Just sayin'...Kinky

I like the way you think. Thumbs up! This is one research study that I will gladly donate my time and body for. Together, we'll get to the bottom of things...(pun intended) Wink
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl on Tue 01 May 2012, 15:59

Thanks for posting the Ellen video Joanna! I watched it twice and was laughing so hard that my poor cat was looking for the nearest exit. lol. I really needed that laugh today.
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Tue 01 May 2012, 16:14

Astras wrote:Okay, for the love of pete I can't seem to find it, but I swear I read an article referencing Lisa Snowdon who said of George that he's the best lover she's ever had, but also the kinkiest. "Kinky" being subjective of course. Personally, I think a few of us need to do some serious up close and personal *research* in order to verify her statement. Just sayin'...Kinky

Don't know anything about Lisa Snowdon, but this sounds familiar from Sarah Larson.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/new-idea/8267/georges-bedroom-antics/

Sarah Larson has infuriated her famous boyfriend George Clooney by sharing his deepest secrets - including his exotic tastes for kinky sex games.

The 28-year-old was working as cocktail waitress and go-go dancer in Las Vegas before she started dating George, and it seems her time in the City of Sin has left her with a carefree attitude about sex.

'She isn't shy about discussing sex or what she and George get up to in the bedroom,' one of Sarah's friends says. 'She says he's the best lover she's ever had but also the kinkiest!

'The first time I spoke to her about it I guess I was curious to know what George Clooney was like in bed, but I was shocked by the answers. She said he is really into role playing and loves outrageous games.

'She also said he encourages her to be a bad girl for him - he loves the naughty side to her personality!'

But 46-year-old George was furious to discover Sarah has been openly discussing their love-life and risking alienating his more straitlaced fans with details of his secret fetishes.

'The next time I spoke to her about it I was teasing her about our last conversation and how wild their love-life was, but she took it as an invitation to share even more personal stuff,' the friend says. 'The other stuff was crazy to the point where I wished I'd never asked about it in the first place!'

But it's not just sexual secrets Sarah is sharing. The small-town girl has also told those closest to her that she 'knows she and George won't end up happily ever after' and 'he tells me all the time we'll never marry.'
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Tue 01 May 2012, 16:38

EEOsandy wrote: 'She says he's the best lover she's ever had but also the kinkiest!'

Again, where do I sign up?
lol!
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Tue 01 May 2012, 17:44

And COH posters still dis G for dumping SL so quickly? This is worse than the rumor I heard that SL told G's mom that she was trying to get pregnant. How could SL be so selfish and inconsiderate. What a Bxxxx, No wonder G girls "at arm's length."
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue 01 May 2012, 19:29

IF it's a true story..... then she's the type of female that gives
the rest of us a bad name....YUK Vomit 1
That's just so unkind, IMO

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed 02 May 2012, 02:51

I would only tell you girls here. I wouldn't blab to just everyone!!! Shit! Who am I kidding????
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Wed 02 May 2012, 03:39

melbert wrote:I would only tell you girls here. I wouldn't blab to just everyone!!! Shit! Who am I kidding????

Well you just describes the whole point, friend.......we all would blab. I mean, what a fucking hot secret would be ours to have been with George? But his past gfs don't blab. They, for the most part hold their tongue, and why? I say not because of some legal agreement, else the early ones, the gfs from the 80s and 90s, would surely have gabbed lfor a lucrative sum. George has a charm we wish more men had. He's funny, intelligent and gracious and because of that, his women are willing to keep his secrets.

That's my HMO.
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Wed 02 May 2012, 07:33

MyGirlKylie wrote:
EEOsandy wrote: 'She says he's the best lover she's ever had but also the kinkiest!'

Again, where do I sign up?
lol!

I also read that Sarah has said that George was in bed as a bank clerk that is nothing exceptional, anyone remember the article ?
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 02 May 2012, 09:22

Same with Celine. While she was dating him she said he made the earth move but once they split up she said he was average.

Why would we expect his girlfriends to be honest about this? While dating him, they're never going to admit he's crap in bed to the media and once they've broken up and are a bit angry towards him, are they really going to give an honest response instead of taking advantage to hit back at him?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Wed 02 May 2012, 15:52

Lakin 460,
G needs to be dating ladies who have integrity and respect; those don't reveal personal details. "Kiss and tell" girls make themselves look bad as well as G.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Wed 02 May 2012, 16:18

davidarochelle wrote:Lakin 460,
G needs to be dating ladies who have integrity and respect; those don't reveal personal details. "Kiss and tell" girls make themselves look bad as well as G.

You know, I thought my point wasn't well made. If melbert and I would blab (or be highly tempted to) then so would've all his girlfriends. You know, like it would be a universal temptation to want to discuss how hot George is, etc. Women LIKE to talk! But something motivated them not to and my opinion/theory is that it's b/c G was so good to them.

But apparently, as posted here, a few DID talk about it, so my theory has holes. oopsie So I'll shut up now..... headbang
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Wed 02 May 2012, 16:39

I always doubted the Sarah Larson article. I seem to recall it was only printed in one Australian newspaper?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Wed 02 May 2012, 17:03

Katiedot wrote:Same with Celine. While she was dating him she said he made the earth move but once they split up she said he was average.

Why would we expect his girlfriends to be honest about this? While dating him, they're never going to admit he's crap in bed to the media and once they've broken up and are a bit angry towards him, are they really going to give an honest response instead of taking advantage to hit back at him?

Lisa has always said that he had a bomb in bed and Ely has never talked about this! Not all have spoken ill of her ex after splitting!
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb on Sun 06 May 2012, 04:20

I LOVED this!!! Ha ha ha ha ha "panties" ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sun 06 May 2012, 08:19

Lakin460 wrote:But apparently, as posted here, a few DID talk about it, so my theory has holes. oopsie So I'll shut up now..... headbang
Nobody really said a lot though, so I think your theory holds water. There are a few rumours here and there and some insinuations and a bit of girlie talk which shouldn't be taken too seriously either way.

It's always surprised me that apart from Sarah Talley (she has her own thread in the archives section) there's never been a kiss and tell about George. I think that firstly he picks them quite well; secondly he treats them well so there are no ill feelings; and thirdly, I suspect that there may be the occasional bit of coercion or payment for the ones who want to get mouthy on him later.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Sun 06 May 2012, 12:47

Katiedot wrote:I suspect that there may be the occasional bit of coercion or payment for the ones who want to get mouthy on him later.

This. Thumbs up!

How else could you keep that many people quiet for so long? I don't doubt for a minute that your statement is true. Wink
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 16:10

Ok, all the talk about puke and the shits is getting old for me, so I'm moving on to another deviant topic.

-http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2011/08/george-clooney-picks-fame-hungry.html

phys. maj. posted the above link on the SK thread. I went there and read the comments after the article and a couple different posters caught my eye and I wanted to know if anyone on here can verify or deny or even remember when this rumor circulated. The autoerotic asphixiation we've talked about, but there's more than that spoken of here. Thanks for any info you may have.....

Poster #1 If the rumours about what Clooney likes in the sack (rough play, choking, getting smacked around) are true, then this actually makes a lot of sense (i.e. his selection of a wrestler for the latest gf)

and this one -
Poster #2 Lainey had a blind last year that was so obviously George, about how he was showing up to work broken and bruised from nights in bed with Elisabetta and people were actually getting worried. Like he busted a rib or somethin'. Mmm hmmm!

WHAT???? Broken and bruised??? Now that's rough sex and implicates that George likes masochistic domination. My curiosity is piqued and that's why I'm reopening this topic.

Plus there's nothing better to banter about currently.

Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 16:41

I don't necessarily believe this story but it brings up a very interesting subject...

If people are looking for love and cannot find it... I think it leads to this type of depreciation (for lack of a better word). I feel that people are looking for that feeling of "love" with all the casual sex but cannot find it and go from one relationship to the next looking for it. Then since that does not work they go from "normal" sex to more deviant behavior. I heard about a man who was convicted of raping and murdering 13 women and he said the ultimate goal, in the end, was murder. He said it had nothing to do about sex or power. In fact, he said during the "sex" part, he thought he was pleasing the woman. Which leads me to this question... When does making love change to having sex? Just wondering...
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 16:53

You are right Cinderella, love making should be beautiful and not painful. Unless is not love making Smile
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 09:10

If you go to the Blind Items thread, you'll find all the rumours there, Lakin, both the auto-erotic asphyxiation story and the two Lainey blind items.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:32

I actually think he is very accident prone--but I could be wrong!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 17:11

I think he's very astute... It's not whether he does or doesn't... it's who will "get off" on it, so to speak... all they have to do is seep the suggestion and there you go... Now, that's an actor! - Not saying he hasn't experimented... maybe a lot... but I think, in the end (no pun intended)... That's Show Business! JMO
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 07:20

Does George like kinky sex?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Does Romney not have a clue?

Does ex-President Clinton like cigars?

Does Charlie Sheen need anger management classes - still?

Doesn't this guy have a great singing voice? Wait for it...

One of these questions is not correct.

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:49

A funny and creative answer, Lorna! Enjoyed that!
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:19

I've read that very successful men who deal with power and control in their business lives, and those that are also very creative or artistic, are more likely to experiment in bed.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:26

If George is into masochistic domination...Maybe it is a way of punishing himself like the rocks in the shoes? I wonder if her ever asked one of his girls to dress like a nun?
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 17:58

If G were into kinky sex, maybe it's one way to deal with the constant frustration that comes from working in Hollywood. And don't forget post Syrianna, he deals with physical pain as well.
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum