I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George's Middle Name really "Timothy"?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is George's Middle Name really "Timothy"?

Post by davidarochelle on Wed 23 May 2012, 17:47

If G had a different middle name from birth then I'm sure it would have come out by now in the paps. Many of us had childhood nicknames or used shorter versions of our birth names. While in person G appears to have a little nervous energy, it is a far cry from ADD. Likewise many super successful men need little sleep, as they have a very active brain, and that's why they've accomplished so much. As I've said in previous posts most of the men that I've dated are very similar to G in so many ways. They all have terrific sense's of humor, perhaps to cover up for childhood insecurities of feeling "different" from others. And they all think juvenile fart jokes are funny (see Adam Sandler movies). All of them get bored easily, a sign of superior intelligence. And many have gone through a playboy phase (if they had the money to waste) until they realized that a girls' appeal based on looks only goes so far.
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Wed 23 May 2012, 21:45

hmh1108 wrote:For some reason, my psychic mind keeps lingering back to question scratch George's REAL Middle name. After reading information about his father, I started thinking that George shares his father's Middle name of Joseph.

Someone needs to get a copy of his birth certificate or his drivers license to help confirm. In the meantime, everyone must keep their boots on, because "SHIT" is still everywhere! ohsnap

And for some reason, my psychic mind keeps thinking that your name is David....hmmmmm I wonder why that could be?
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Middle Name Mystery Solved

Post by Guest on Fri 08 Jun 2012, 21:46

[quote="hmh1108"]For some reason, my psychic mind keeps lingering back to question scratch George's REAL Middle name. After reading information about his father, I started thinking that George shares his father's Middle name of Joseph.

George is proving more and more that he is NOT a "George Joseph." It seems perfectly clear now that it is "George Richard". No further clarification needed!! 1 finger salute

This is good news. Beaten None of us Hoorah! need to waste another single moment of precious energy and strength Gone to heaven trying to get closure on this night-terror mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Sat 09 Jun 2012, 00:43

Why Richard? Why not Tyrell?

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Sat 09 Jun 2012, 01:03

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat 09 Jun 2012, 07:09

interesting
thanks
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 11 Jun 2012, 21:59

it's me wrote:interesting
thanks

Feed me, Sigmund.... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 11 Jun 2012, 23:35

is really Sigmund from
May 6 ?
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 03:58

it's me wrote:is really Sigmund from
May 6 ?

I really love the whole "i know nothing" scratch personna. It is very clever....make the other person do all the work!!! I need to use that as well. study

Yes, Dr. Sigmund Freud shares the same birthday as Clooney. He is May 6, 1856. He was trained as a medical doctor and specialized as a neurologist. He was a true pioneer for the field of psychology and even today's research into mind-body medicine. He took much criticism for his work during his time, but that didn't stop him from pursuing his ideas/insights. He still felt compelled to talk about them.

He early work discussing the idea of an "unconscious" part of the brain is important. Many people who experience a traumatic experience such as witnessing someone die or feeling like someone or the individual person, himself, will die ( this sets the stage for PTSD) can cause great emotional trauma in the brain. If trauma happens in childhood, the trauma often goes buried in the "unconscious" part of the brain so that it can be processed at a later time when it is safe for that particular person. It is truly amazing how resilent children are.

PTSD and its symptoms are significant and quite debilitating. Our veterans as well as non-veterans need really good solutions and behavior modifications for dealing with the symptoms and trigger situations, instead of the routine "band-aid course" of drug therapy and counseling.

His work involving psychoanalysis is important. This idea to allow his patients to "talk about anything" that was bothering them at the time is important. I don't think people at that time could really talk and relate their feelings freely about anything. I sense tremendous repression within families and societies.

He also discussed this idea about a psychosexual development. I am not sure I can follow his thinking behind it, but I do think his idea bringing up the ideas about development in childhood and how that can impact a person later in his life is important. In my opinion, emotional development along with good nutrition at this time, is going to be extremely important to the long term survival of future generations.

Done. Thanks for reading. Writer\'s block

Last edited by hmh1108 on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:17

Very good. Thanks for writing.

(yes, I let you doing all the hard job Razz )
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 07:24

Hmh, amazing.Thanks for that summary.

I like this quote by him "Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness." Sigmund Freud.

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 08:25

is love at first place?
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:07

Maggy wrote:Hmh, amazing.Thanks for that summary.

I like this quote by him "Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness." Sigmund Freud.

That is a great Dr. Freud quote. Thanks for sharing, Maggy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:11

it's me wrote:is love at first place?

IMO.....I believe "the Work" would flow better if "the Love" is addressed first.

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:15

I agree

but him?
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:43

it's me wrote:I agree

but him?

From the little bits that I read, I get the impression that Dr. Freud was a "work-oholic" type. He did marry and father 6 children. He lived a long life (83 years) for that generation. He did have a few other addiction issues as well ...I believe occassional coccaine use and an uncontrollable "oral fixation" with tobacco/smoking. He ended up dying of buccal cancer (mouth cancer).

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:57

huh
horrible....
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum