George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York?

+15
Lighterside
pattygirl
adgran
cindigirl
Joanna
phys major
lovelylois
bellybaby
annemarie
Katiedot
EEOsandy
Lakin460
silly girl
party animal - not!
Henway
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? Empty George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York?

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 00:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zeal Limo & Sedan, LLC

2 hours ago.

Danny says 'Today I drove The Famous Actor George Clooney & his new girlfriend Stacey Keibler.
Had awesome 4 hours.
I love zeal Limo.'

**** Zeal Limo ***
**** The Celebrety Express ****

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? Empty Re: George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 17 Apr 2012, 00:52

This would fit in with her Twitter about Ray Rice

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York? Empty Re: George and Stacy in Baltimore/New York?

Post by silly girl Tue 17 Apr 2012, 00:54

I thought it might have been baltimore:

KatAragon MakeupHair ‏ @KatAragon
I had a great time today with @StacyKeibler and @usnikefootball ! #lovinlife

5:40 PM - 16 Apr 12

she seems to be a makeup artist in the DC area....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 17 Apr 2012, 01:06

Zeal limo are in both.

Well, they're definitely together everywhere! (Mostly)..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 01:43

She filmed some Nike thing in Baltimore today. Looks Like George went with maybe(?) a visit to her family since they(she) may have not seen them over Easter. Who knows? So more advertisement work for her being her self no acting involved.
Would rather be hearing it was George doing work in front of the camera.

Oh the one guy on the filming is a wedding photographer-
Max Lopatin‏@MaxLopatReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

It's not every day that you get to film Stacy Keibler (Gorge Clooney's girlfriend).

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 01:51

Would George be attending the Tribeca Film Fest?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:14

Would George be having surgery on his elbow?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:18

Doesn't she have that fashion event Wednesday night?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:28

EEOsandy wrote:Doesn't she have that fashion event Wednesday night?

Is that in NYC or LA?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:28

Stan tweeted the Tribeca Film Fest thing. Almost like he is saying hey George is not following Stacy around all day and supporting her, he is here on work. Wink

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:37

Isn't Stan the publicist for Robert De Niro? The Tribeca Film Festival is his thing....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:45

Lakin460 wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:Doesn't she have that fashion event Wednesday night?

Is that in NYC or LA?

I thought LA.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 02:59

silly girl wrote:Isn't Stan the publicist for Robert De Niro? The Tribeca Film Festival is his thing....

Thanks we need a list of Stans client's and Smokehouse project's, anyone up for the search?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 03:01

Henway wrote:
silly girl wrote:Isn't Stan the publicist for Robert De Niro? The Tribeca Film Festival is his thing....

Thanks we need a list of Stans client's and Smokehouse project's, anyone up for the search?

Okay, here's a shortlist of Stan's clients:

Stan represents notable personalities including Robert De Niro, George Clooney, Danny DeVito, Geoffrey Rush, Gene Simmons, Helen Mirren, Charlie Sheen, Kelly Ripa, Andy Garcia
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 03:03

Three more! Kelsey Grammer, Hank Azaria and John Goodman.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 17 Apr 2012, 04:21

It's all in Stan's thread here on the forum!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 05:36

Do you have an update of
projects for smoke house? We know Bens film has them behind them but what else is going on?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:18

George said he couldn't go to the Olympics because he would be working so he probably wont start working till this summer. Maybe his surgery was postponed.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:48

Henway wrote:She filmed some Nike thing in Baltimore today. Looks Like George went with maybe(?) a visit to her family since they(she) may have not seen them over Easter. Who knows? So more advertisement work for her being her self no acting involved.
Would rather be hearing it was George doing work in front of the camera.

Oh the one guy on the filming is a wedding photographer-
Max Lopatin‏@MaxLopatReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

It's not every day that you get to film Stacy Keibler (Gorge Clooney's girlfriend).

I think it's funny that even on twitter they have to label her, GF of, so that people will know who he's talking about...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 13:59

They are also going to throw George's name in do to more looking for him then her. That way it comes up for more to find.

We also know they are always the GF of its the only title they end up with nevr MRS.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:04

Henway wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Today I drove The Famous Actor George Clooney & his new girlfriend Stacey Keibler.
Had awesome 4 hours.
I love zeal Limo.'

**** Zeal Limo ***

The more I look at it, the more this tweet sounds like a paid advertisement for Zeal Limo. Prom and Wedding season is coming up.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:08

What paid advertisement? This is the limo company posting on their own facebook page.

Combined with other tweets that Stacy at least was in town, it seems likely one of them was there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:37

They were probably there together quick visit with her family.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:39

The limo driver alluded to it being a 4 hour excursion....how is that a quick visit with the fam?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:47

If you put some tweets together it appears Stacy was meeting with Ray Rice and a photographer yesterday. Maybe Stacy and the photog were being driven around Baltimore for a photoshoot. Why would anybody be driving around for four hours? It's approximately 3-4 hours from Baltimore to NYC - maybe he/she were driven there. But why would you take a limo when you can afford a private jet? Ahhh, to be in a limo with George for four hours. ...
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 17 Apr 2012, 15:14

If George and SK were in that Limo where are the pictures? Seems to me something is missing!
Four hours in a limo and not one twit pic..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 15:47

May be they were touring visiting places of interest and visiting her family.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Apr 2012, 15:58

phys major wrote:If George and SK were in that Limo where are the pictures? Seems to me something is missing!

FROM ZEAL FB PAGE....

Zeal Limo & Sedan, LLC
17 hours ago
Danny says 'Today I drove The Famous Actor George Clooney &
his new girlfriend Stacey Keibler.
Had awesome 4 hours.
I love zeal Limo.'

**** Zeal Limo ***
Like · · Share
X X X X X likes this.
X X X X X X We need photo !!

14 hours ago · LikeX X X X X Bodyguards didn't let take any picture.
But Danny Bhai might be seen in movie .. Lol
12 hours ago · Like
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:33

Joanna wrote:
phys major wrote:If George and SK were in that Limo where are the pictures? Seems to me something is missing!

FROM ZEAL FB PAGE....

Zeal Limo & Sedan, LLC
17 hours ago
Danny says 'Today I drove The Famous Actor George Clooney &
his new girlfriend Stacey Keibler.
Had awesome 4 hours.
I love zeal Limo.'

**** Zeal Limo ***
Like · · Share
X X X X X likes this.
X X X X X X We need photo !!

But Danny Bhai might be seen in movie .. Lol
12 hours ago · Like

Oooooooohh, and the plot thickens...... Suspect
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:35

I was just talking to somebody who owns a Limo company and they drive around many celebs in Chicago. She said, that her Limo drivers would never tweet about who they were driving around. There are told not to even talk about it with anybody. It is a confidentiality issue and she could loose a lot of business if her drivers went around tweeting and putting on face book who they drove around. She finds it strange that the Limo company did something like that.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:39

It sounds like the limo driver is just trying to get some attention. I don't trust tweets without a picture. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:42

It's on their facebook page, not twitter, and they've got a lot of celebrities listed there. It's very possible they asked if they could mention it. After all, where's the harm?

It could be a delayed mention. I just put a picture of a celebrity on one of my hotels' facebook pages, but not until three days after he'd checked out. It's ok, I got his permission first.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 18:00

Anyone with common sense would know that if someone did not want their picture taken they also would not want it tweeted about. George is usually very generous about having his picture taken anyway. And Stacy certainly doesn't have a camera-shy bone in her tanned, toned body. Also, as someone else stated, if this company is used to dealing with famous people, they are aware of their concern for privacy.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 17 Apr 2012, 18:58

Quite honestly, most celebrities are perfectly used to the fact that it'll be made public where they go, where they eat, what services they use.

I think they're pleasantly surprised when it doesn't happen, but someone of George's stature will go through life assuming everything he does, everything he says and everywhere he goes will be made public at some time.

It's possible to make the company agree to keep it quiet if it matters to a star not to have it known. The limo company hasn't broken any confidentiality agreement or done something wrong.

Assuming they're telling the truth, of course.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 19:12

The guy says the bodygaurds wouldn't let him take pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Apr 2012, 19:34

There are other tweets of Stacy being in Baltimore(area) for work on Monday. That or she was checking out a wedding photographer for her BFF Angie.

I am finding it ummmmmm....... Well lets just say less and less pictures of them together. The Dinner coming up will be of intrust to see if he keeps walking or stops for photo's.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 20:24

Well, she was definitely doing something with Ray Rice yesterday. If George spent four hours in a limo yesterday and four and 1/2 hours flying to LA in time for lunch even with a 3-hour difference he must have been exhausted last night. The below was sent from her Crackberry so she may still be in B'more.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

So great to see u again yesterday @rayrice27 And THANK U THANK U THANK U for the best gift ever from @usnikefootball I am so honored!!!!!

2:07 PM - 17 Apr 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®· Details
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:01

So for four hours it was, The "Famous" George Clooney, GF, AND.....the bodyguards. Fun.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:07

Ray Rice gave her the first official Nike Ravens jersey - guessing with Rice's number - at that event. This is from his tweet back in reply to her thank you. (Nope, don't know how to make links.) Maybe Nike had 2 - one for her and one for George - in hopes they would both be there for photos. LOL

Strange to me that there's no photos of the Nike event cause it was all about publicity. Maybe a print ad to promote Nike football gear when pre-season starts coming up???

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:35

Wasn't SK doing another Nike photoshoot in NYC a while ago? Have we seen those shots yet? Could be all part of the same campaign

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:43

That is a sarcastic comment, the person who wrote does not believe it happened...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:44

party animal - not! wrote:Wasn't SK doing another Nike photoshoot in NYC a while ago? Have we seen those shots yet? Could be all part of the same campaign

She was wearing Reeboks during that run in New York City. I don't think it was an "official" shoot. She just acted like it was.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:22

Why can't George just date someone like Nichole Kidman..
Intelligent, Classy, Centered, Sophisticated, Sweet, Kind..

phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:54

He could, but he doesn't want to. He prefers to date someone who is pretty, fun, and game for the unexpected.

Not to "bad mouth" Nicole, but do we know she is really "all" these things. We really only know what tabloids and gossip sites tell us about someone and most of that is PR. Not saying you don't have her pegged right, phys, but unless you know her personally, how can you be sure.

Some of those same attributes may apply to Stacy. Again, we don't know.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:32

Same with SK you only know her by the gossip sites too..How do you know she is fun, and game for the unexpected, Nichole is not Pretty?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:48

phys major wrote:Why can't George just date someone like Nichole Kidman..
Intelligent, Classy, Centered, Sophisticated, Sweet, Kind

I think a far more interesting question would be, why can't some of his fans accept George the way he is and stop trying to fix his life to their satisfaction?

I'm not trying to start an argument, but CLEARLY if George had ANY desire to date A-list female actors...HE WOULD! He certainly has the opportunity to do so. Contrary to what some may believe and write about all over the internet...George isn't being "forced" to date anyone. It's always been his choice and it serves no purpose to constantly bemoan his choices in female companions. I don't see the advantage to covering "the same ground" over and over again with "every" girlfriend. But then that's just me I guess... Juggling
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:00

Lighterside wrote:
phys major wrote:Why can't George just date someone like Nichole Kidman..
Intelligent, Classy, Centered, Sophisticated, Sweet, Kind

I think a far more interesting question would be, why can't some of his fans accept George the way he is and stop trying to fix his life to their satisfaction?

I'm not trying to start an argument, but CLEARLY if George had ANY desire to date A-list female actors...HE WOULD! He certainly has the opportunity to do so. Contrary to what some may believe and write about all over the internet...George isn't being "forced" to date anyone. It's always been his choice and it serves no purpose to constantly bemoan his choices in female companions. I don't see the advantage to covering "the same ground" over and over again with "every" girlfriend. But then that's just me I guess... Juggling

It's not just you, I agree with you . He is a grown man and he likes the women he dates. To me there is nothing wrong with that if he is happy that is all that matters

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:04

Besides all the above comments on GF''''''''''''''''''s of GTC, Nic K is a married woman, doubt she'd be available.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:14

She said "like " Nicole Kidman. Someone a litle older. Intelligent, classy etc
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:18

MM, I get that was just trying to be funny.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next