George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly)

+3
adgran
it's me
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) Empty George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly)

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Apr 2012, 08:30

I always have my doubts when companies use George's name as a client but this sounded too good to ignore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Graeter's premium chocolate chip ice creams land at Stop & Shop

Published: Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Graeter's ice cream has been promoted as a favorite of Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney and Sarah Jessica Parker.

In the highly competitive world of frozen treats, it probably helps to have a few celebrity endorsements. But what really makes Graeter’s unique is its French-pot freezing process where only two gallons are mixed at a time. The Ohio company recently placed pints of its flavors in New Jersey Stop & Shop stores.

Six of the seven varieties stocked have bits of chocolate mixed in, and the chocolate "chips" here aren't what you'd find in a cookie. Here, sizable chunks form when liquid chocolate is added, freezing solid during the final mix. The base ice cream flavors include vanilla, chocolate, coconut, mocha, mint and black raspberry.

While each of the supermarket varieties is decadently creamy, black raspberry chocolate chip is the pint many will wish could never end (it’s reported that Bobby Flay and Matt Lauer back me on this). The intense, real fruit flavor and vivid purple color are what one would expect from blending a black raspberry sorbet into a base of sweet cream and egg custard. Dark chocolate bits make a flavor contrast that supports the “irresistible” claim on Graeter’s packaging. Pints were $4.99 each at Watchung and Union Stop & Shops.

The web site of trusted travel guide Frommers lists Graeter's Columbus, Ohio creamery among picks for America's 10 Best Ice Cream Factory Tours (along with the original Ben & Jerry's in Vermont and Pennsylvania's Turkey Hill Experience in Lancaster ). Graeter's also sells its ice cream online, shipped frozen solid on dry ice through graeters.com
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) Empty Re: George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly)

Post by it's me Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:59

I think chocolate for sure
but.... what kind of is
still unknown
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly) Empty Re: George Clooney's favourite ice cream (supposedly)

Post by adgran Thu 05 Apr 2012, 17:05

I can believe this. Maybe not the flavor of ice cream but the brand. Graeter's is BIG in Cincy area which includes that part of Kentucky in which Nick and Nina now live. Their ice cream is fantastic. George seems to be the kind of person who is very loyal and I'll bet that loyalty extends to brands. Nina even recently said that George goes home more than people know. I'll bet a "treat" could include Graeter's.

People who live here but went to college in Cincy RAVE about Skyline Chili and Graeter's Ice Cream. I went to a convention in Cincy last summer and I can't tell you how many people told me I HAD to go to both shops. I would pass on Skyline, but Graeter's - oh my! We went back there 2 times.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 05 Apr 2012, 17:13

Graeter's is Cincinnati's number one ice cream shop. I am a big Skyline fan, and the local supermarkets sell frozen Skyline Chili and Gold Star Chili. Gold Star Chili is another Cincy fave, and Skyline and Gold Star are intense rivals; if you like one, you usually do not like the other. The two chilis were both created by Greek immigrants who opened chili parlors here in Cincinnati.

Adgran, do you live near Cincinnati? Just asking.

Last edited by MM on Thu 05 Apr 2012, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 05 Apr 2012, 19:50

I LOVE Skyline Chili!!!!! YUM-O!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 05 Apr 2012, 21:12

Skyline here in Cleveland make great chili and chili dogs. I love the chilidogs. Have been there only a few times, but they and Sonic have the greatest chilidogs. My personal weakness which I have had to cut back on because of weight control issues. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 21:24

Those ice scream flavors on the article sound very tasty flower
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 21:29

it's me wrote:I think chocolate for sure
but.... what kind of is
still unknown

I think he likes dark chocolate (because it's healthier) clown
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 05 Apr 2012, 21:46

JoanieJD wrote:Skyline here in Cleveland make great chili and chili dogs. I love the chilidogs. Have been there only a few times, but they and Sonic have the greatest chilidogs. My personal weakness which I have had to cut back on because of weight control issues. Smile

You live in Cleveland?????....as in Ohio?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down