I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George: More Testosterone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

George: More Testosterone?

Post by Lakin460 on Wed Mar 28 2012, 22:42

From the latest issue of Marie Claire magazine, April 2012, the Love and Sex forum, (page 264) the following is a blurb which appeared with George's picture. I could not find it online to paste it, so I just retyped it in it's entirety. It's a thought provoker......

Sexy Voice = Less Fertile?
“Sure, Clooney’s deep voice is hot – but that could make him a less then ideal mate. The issue: Baritone men may have falsetto sperm. According to researchers at the University of Western Australia, high levels of testosterone, the hormone that gives some guys such low, seductive voices, also impedes sperm production, making it harder for them to impregnate women. Think of it as natures way of leveling the playing field. Masculine sounding guys may get the girl, but having a lower sperm count means they're less manly counterparts have a fair shot at furthering the species.” End of blurb.

I looked up the effects of higher levels of testosterone in men and its side effects. Interesting....

Effects of High Testosterone
High levels of this hormone are often associated with increased sexual drive, a deepening of the voice, aggressiveness, acts of risky behavior, moodiness and alcoholism. Reduced testicle size and low sperm count are common. Heart disease risks go up; insomnia, or frequent awakenings during the night and adult acne are often reported.

I find it interesting that George has had problems with insomnia, altho I realize pain might be a major contributing factor to that; but maybe high testosterone contributes. George has publicly admitted an affinity for alcohol. and he certainly evidences a healthy passion in his pants! Thank God no acne and his routine exercise would reduce heart disease. Can't comment on reduced testicle size (but oh how I wish I could!!!)

I still think he's 'ideal' in so many ways....a real man's man. And a lower sperm count (IF in fact he's not already snipped) matters nada to me!

Just reporting the facts. Make of it what you will.

Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Re: George: More Testosterone?

Post by Maggy on Wed Mar 28 2012, 23:38

lol! For me, there's nothing more annoying than a man with
a high pitch voice What a Face

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Wed Mar 28 2012, 23:52

Lakin460 wrote:
and he certainly evidences a healthy passion in his pants! Thank God

I still think he's 'ideal' in so many ways....a real man's man. And a lower sperm count (IF in fact he's not already snipped) matters nada to me!

Yeah Right

Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras on Thu Mar 29 2012, 00:20

Interesting read!

I've known many a manly man with low voices whose spawn now live to annoy the rest of us. LOL! All kidding aside, George's voice makes my lady parts feel funny. I think someone once described it as smoked whiskey. Um yeah... I love you

This is a little OT, but what the hell...in case anyone was wondering - you know who you are - G is on the "Hollywood Hung List" or "H-list" as it's affectionately known: (And yes, I obviously have a little too much time on my hands today.) Twisted Evil

Daily Star April 11, 2003
Copyright 2003 Express Newspapers

THE HOLLYWOOD HUNKS WHO FILL THEIR TRUNKS

by Drew MacKenzie

Movie hunks are bringing a whole new meaning to the words "big box office".

A league table called The Hung List - rating their private endowments - is doing the rounds in Hollywood. And getting on the H-list is becoming a matter of greater pride than making the A-list - of people you'd most want to ask to a party.

Irish hunk Colin Farrell is the latest star to join. Liam Neeson, Matt Dillon and Kevin Costner are all described as "larger than life". Matthew McConaughey is positively "gigantic".

Spider-Man star Tobey Maguire is said to be "big", but Johnny Depp is "bigger". As for Madonna's ex, Sean Penn, he's rated even "huger than his humanitarian aims".

One aspiring actress told the list compilers coyly: "I've heard from girlfriends that George Clooney is well-endowed." Former madame Heidi Fleiss is quoted as saying that Charlie Sheen is "nicely" hung. Pamela Anderson's ex Tommy Lee, nicknamed T-bone, gets an honourable mention.

David Duchovny and James Woods are also hailed by women who have slept with them.

Secrets of the list are revealed in America's Details magazine.

Its report claims that a former "blonde love slave" of Farrell's has boasted that he is "large and uncut" - meaning he's not circumcised like 64 per cent of American men.

Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu Mar 29 2012, 00:49

I must admit I never thought as George being well-endowed or not, but I think they left Michael Fassbender off that list. LOL

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras on Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:28

George can be his sponsor. Thumbs up! This was from 2003, so Michael wasn't on the radar yet. lol

Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere on Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:36

I think George practiced a low, sexy voice until he got it right. If you watch early clips of him, he has a high-pitched voice. If you listened to him on Facts of Life it's pretty high. I don't think he'd be nearly as attractive if he still had that voice. I'll bet he got advice to deepen it, whether for a part or another reason, and worked with a voice coach. Either that or he went through very late puberty! To me the voice he has is part of his "sexy" performance.

premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:44

Don't care what's "down south". LOVE his voice...

OK, I lied about the "down south" part...

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Thu Mar 29 2012, 03:03

Since George has no desire to have children, a low sperm count really doesn't matter, does it? It doesn't make him less of a man. However he arrived at the voice he has, it does the trick. As Astras said, he makes the lady parts feel funny. Makes a body tingle, too.
It wouldn't make him any the less a MAN. Sigh.

pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu Mar 29 2012, 03:12

Premiere, you might just be right about him practicing, but it also IMO is age (like a fine wine)and DNA, Nick's got a great voice.

lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu Mar 29 2012, 17:35

Astras wrote:I think someone once described it as smoked whiskey. Um yeah... I love you

I think his voice was also referred to as a "whisky voice." LOL I think it sounds more like a "bedroom voice."

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy on Thu Mar 29 2012, 17:43

cindigirl wrote:
Astras wrote:I think someone once described it as smoked whiskey. Um yeah... I love you
LOL I think it sounds more like a "bedroom voice."

10 out of 10 I think so too

Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Thu Mar 29 2012, 18:12

Ive read that about couple of people on that list before too. And I'd like to imagine that they don't call it a G spot for nothing. super cool This big

Our voice naturally deepens with age but it could come from years of doing different voice patterns for different acting parts, right? Who cares, it's sexy as hell and I could listen to him speak all day...and night. Wink

MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu Mar 29 2012, 18:48

MyGirlKylie wrote:Ive read that about couple of people on that list before too. And I'd like to imagine that they don't call it a G spot for nothing. super cool This big

Oh MyGirl you are so funny. I wish you would post more because I miss your humor.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Thu Mar 29 2012, 20:06

I have known men who had higher-pitched voices in their teens and twenties, but when they approached thirty, their voices began to deepen. The same goes for women; their voices begin to mature more as they get older. Since, Nick has a deep voice, it could be genetics.

MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu Mar 29 2012, 20:18

it is impossible that George has more testosterone as all males of his age he will have less testosterone, or maybe you think that he is different from all the males of the world?Today if he really want children (I do not believe it) will make love many times more because even his sperm, like all the sperm of someone who has 50 years are much slower. This is normal for all men!

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Thu Mar 29 2012, 20:44

cindigirl wrote:
MyGirlKylie wrote:Ive read that about couple of people on that list before too. And I'd like to imagine that they don't call it a G spot for nothing. super cool This big

Oh MyGirl you are so funny. I wish you would post more because I miss your humor.

Give Flowers
I miss you guys too. It seems like Murphy's law has been hanging around my house. Every time I try to get online and post, I have something else to deal with.

MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras on Thu Mar 29 2012, 21:37

cindigirl wrote:

I think his voice was also referred to as a "whisky voice." LOL I think it sounds more like a "bedroom voice."

Either one works for me! Purr. Wink

I miss you guys too. It seems like Murphy's law has been hanging around my house. Every time I try to get online and post, I have something else to deal with.

Are you saying that you have, like, a real life? Very Happy

Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Fri Mar 30 2012, 01:47

How about a whiskey in the bedroom voice???? Love7

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri Mar 30 2012, 13:11

premiere wrote:I think George practiced a low, sexy voice until he got it right. If you watch early clips of him, he has a high-pitched voice. If you listened to him on Facts of Life it's pretty high. I don't think he'd be nearly as attractive if he still had that voice. I'll bet he got advice to deepen it, whether for a part or another reason, and worked with a voice coach. Either that or he went through very late puberty! To me the voice he has is part of his "sexy" performance.

practiced?

well.... can be
who know?

but I also think it's like his father
so
genetic

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri Mar 30 2012, 13:13

LOVE his voice me too

a lot

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Fri Mar 30 2012, 13:27

lelacorb wrote:it is impossible that George has more testosterone as all males of his age he will have less testosterone, or maybe you think that he is different from all the males of the world?Today if he really want children (I do not believe it) will make love many times more because even his sperm, like all the sperm of someone who has 50 years are much slower. This is normal for all men!

Nowadays, both men and women get hormone replacement therapy so that they can function, not just sexually, but for mental clarity, energy, and to protect against dementia later in life. Natural hormone replacement consists of pellets made from soy (estrogen), and wild yam (testosterone) that are inserted in a small incision in the body every three months. It can be expensive, but it tax-deductable. They also take progesterone (women) and androgen (men) pills if they still have their uterus (women) or prostate gland (men) to protect against cancer of those two organs.

MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum