George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?

2 posters

Go down

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  Empty Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?

Post by cherallen1 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:31

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently that isn't from George Clooney at all? They simply take his identity to find friends of their own, by using his name for their own conversing and building friends? I noticed one of the rules was that George has nothing to do with it, nor any of his representatives. No I come to login to see pictures advertised in the teasers to this online site but never see the twenty pictures of George now in Mexico. Is this a fan based website or not? Clooney files was a great place to see photographs of George himself and in his off camera personality instead of his persona.

cherallen1
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?  Empty Re: Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:52

Hi cherallen

Yes, this is a fan website and nothing to do with George Clooney (by which I mean the entire site is about George but we've got no links with him or anyone who works with him).

The pictures you're looking for are all here: http://www.clooneysopenhouse.com/t1780-george-clooney-holidays-in-mexico-march-2012

Yes, we all miss clooneyfiles and I still have hope that one day it'll open again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down