I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?

Post by cherallen1 on Fri Mar 23 2012, 18:31

Is this one of the online sites talked about recently that isn't from George Clooney at all? They simply take his identity to find friends of their own, by using his name for their own conversing and building friends? I noticed one of the rules was that George has nothing to do with it, nor any of his representatives. No I come to login to see pictures advertised in the teasers to this online site but never see the twenty pictures of George now in Mexico. Is this a fan based website or not? Clooney files was a great place to see photographs of George himself and in his off camera personality instead of his persona.

cherallen1
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this one of the online sites talked about recently?

Post by Katiedot on Fri Mar 23 2012, 18:52

Hi cherallen

Yes, this is a fan website and nothing to do with George Clooney (by which I mean the entire site is about George but we've got no links with him or anyone who works with him).

The pictures you're looking for are all here: http://www.clooneysopenhouse.com/t1780-george-clooney-holidays-in-mexico-march-2012

Yes, we all miss clooneyfiles and I still have hope that one day it'll open again.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum