George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012

+36
Polly Want A Cracker
watching
playfuldeb
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
melbert
pandabear
NotAvailable
bamboochacha
sisieq
Astras
annemarie
pattygirl
cherallen1
Lakin460
Maggy
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
lovelylois
EEOsandy
Michelle meyers
phys major
lucy
Joanna
Henway
fluffy
adgran
party animal - not!
cindigirl
bellybaby
barla
it's me
silly girl
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
40 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012

Post by Maggy Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:42

Thanks for that info Hemway.

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico March 2012

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:42

I would guess (and it's only a guess, don't jump on me!) that her flat stomach is a result of not eating very much and excercising.

Beer doesn't give you a stomach (unless you react to the yeast and bloat up while you're drinking). Beer gives you calories and some women and most men put on excess calories as weight around the waist. Hence the 'beer belly'.

As for the goatee, no idea. In the series of pics it looks like he arrives there with a goatee and leaves with a goatee.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:58

He looks good and relaxed and he and Stacy seem to be having a good time. He deserves a break and why not where he owns a home and its warm. The press don't seem to be on the beach but on boats I don't think the resort would allow paps on the property. I don't think George going on vacation will undermine what he has done and will continue to do for Sudan.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:59

Patty
the timing

why letting people know
go there lately
or
be there and stay covered
AS HE SHOWED US HE IS ABSOLUTELY ABLE TO
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 23 Mar 2012, 19:03

Katiedot wrote:I don't get it, sorry I really don't.

Even superheroes are allowed to go on holiday and lord knows George is no hero. What's wrong with a holiday in Cabo with his girlfriend?

ITA katiedot and pattygirl. I don't think a well deserved rest at a place he enjoys, with people he enjoys ruins his credibility at all. The people who already dislike him are going to dislike him regardless of what he does. Good grief, even presidents, activists, senators, people who work for charitable organizations, and serious journalists take holidays! I don't think fighting for basic human rights for others precludes a person from being able to enjoy the fruits of their own labors - including trips to a vacation home in a warm sunny climate. On a shallow note, he has gorgeous calves. Very Happy
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 19:06

Astras wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I don't get it, sorry I really don't.

Even superheroes are allowed to go on holiday and lord knows George is no hero. What's wrong with a holiday in Cabo with his girlfriend?

ITA katiedot and pattygirl. I don't think a well deserved rest at a place he enjoys, with people he enjoys ruins his credibility at all. The people who already dislike him are going to dislike him regardless of what he does. Good grief, even presidents, activists, senators, people who work for charitable organizations, and serious journalists take holidays! I don't think fighting for basic human rights for others precludes a person from being able to enjoy the fruits of their own labors - including trips to a vacation home in a warm sunny climate. On a shallow note, he has gorgeous calves. Very Happy

I totally agree, Astras! Work hard, play hard! I give you a green!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Mar 2012, 19:11

It's Me does have one point: no problem with going on holiday, but why call in the paps?

I can only assume that it's been a few years since he's been able to holiday completely hidden away from the press, so they make a deal that they pose for shots and then the paps leave them alone?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 19:21

Katiedot wrote:It's Me does have one point: no problem with going on holiday, but why call in the paps?

I can only assume that it's been a few years since he's been able to holiday completely hidden away from the press, so they make a deal that they pose for shots and then the paps leave them alone?

Could be. I just reviewed all the pics on the site you posted and it looks like a staged event to me. They drove down to this outpost picnic/bar area, probably put there for guests of the golf/beach club. Drank a beer and then left. There's no pics of them even sitting down, or evidence of a purpose for being there, other than to be seen. JMO. I know we only have partial evidence, but it's a reasonable scenario in my mind.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 23 Mar 2012, 19:42

I totally agree, Astras! Work hard, play hard! I give you a green!
Thank you Lakin460!

I also think you that you and katiedot could be onto something regarding the plausibility that this was a *planned* photo op for paps - not necessarily because G WANTS to be papped, but possibly to let them get their inevitable shots with the hope they will be left alone later? All of these snaps most likely happened in mere minutes. I mean, we don't know of course, but it's certainly possible this is the case. JFK jr. used to make deals with paps regarding his and Carolyn B. If they let them take photos for a few agreed upon minutes, they would leave them alone the rest of the day. I won't go into my utter distain for the paparazzi...
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:09

Lakin460 wrote:
Katiedot wrote:It's Me does have one point: no problem with going on holiday, but why call in the paps?

Could be. I just reviewed all the pics on the site you posted and it looks like a staged event to me. They drove down to this outpost picnic/bar area, probably put there for guests of the golf/beach club. Drank a beer and then left. There's no pics of them even sitting down, or evidence of a purpose for being there, other than to be seen. JMO. I know we only have partial evidence, but it's a reasonable scenario in my mind.

Makes no difference to me....just happy to see some "nice" pictures of him, with "nice" people, having a "nice" R&R in "nice" surroundings and "nice" weather.
Who's complaining ? I'm not Sofa bounce

I agree Astras...."nice" calves Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:18

The difference this time around (meaning with girlfriend) is Eli was usually pool side when with George, Stacy is always golfcart side at this bar. We never have yet had picture's of Stacy in her swinmsuit only while on Vacation with George. She has either had a vest or now shorts on , if not fully covered. Where as the last x we had a lot of to much! Smile

But it is early on this trip. cameraflash

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:21

Hey Hen, IMO the shorts and top she has on doesn't cover much more than a bikini would. But she has a beautiful body so why not show it!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:29

On page 1, first set of pictures, 8th picture down with his legs crossed - I never thought I would say this, but he has beautiful legs, as pretty as girl's. OK ladies you can beat me now. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:44

Joanna wrote: lol! Maggy.... and put up with "Oh get a room" comments ?

PS...haven't we seen pics of his current gf "Being all over him?"
And.... weren't those pics spurned ?
Right, just like EC - a "one way street" of affection.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:47

pattygirl wrote:What is it with you folks? Can't George do anything right? He's having some down time, in one of his homes, in a nice warm climate, with friends he enjoys. Why should he have to hole up in Casa Clooney, and try to rest where he's accessible to so many?
I can't believe you really think his being in Cabo on vacation will do anything to negate the good that he has been doing. Would it be better that if he went the East LA and stayed in a ghetto flat? Maybe that would satisfy you downers.
He owns a home in Cabo, so he goes there for his R&R. From what I have been noticing in a lot of the paps shots lately, every celeb they shoot seems to be wearing a coat, and scarf. Why shouldn't be in his home in the nice warm sunny weather? We all know he doesn't like the cold. If you had a choice, wouldn't you rather be where it's warm and sunny and have some good friends with you?

Also, so what if he has a beer, if it is one. There are non-alcoholic beverages that come in brown bottles too. Even n-a beer.
As he's said do many times, when he feels he's been drinking "too much", he stops "for a while". So maybe he's decided it's time to jump in again. It's his liver after all.
Its called posting one's opinions. So sorry you and others are offended by members expressing their thoughts. I guess me and some others didn't get the memo that only "nice nice" is allowed here on OH.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:47

Maggy wrote:you are right, The next mrs clooney.

If I were SK I would be all over George.
Grabbing his rear and who knows what else Laughing
Regardless of what goes on in his house Laughing

Especially if you love a person and you were away from him for many days and he was in a dangerous country!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 23 Mar 2012, 21:13

IMO think this spot is the only place on resort that paps can get pics, could of been planned looks like a resort watering hole/pit stop. The only other time we've seen pics was with a long lens during Xmas vaca while everyone dined together on G's or C&R patio. With EC paps had access to her on beach. Betcha everywhere else on resort is private/no pap access.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 23 Mar 2012, 21:52

@Pattigirl, I believe George was "on the wagon" for a short time. Billy Bush asked Julia Roberts if George was really "on the wagon" and she said something about people not understanding how grueling awards season and Oscar race was for actors. She added something about George's now being older so he decided to guard his health by not drinking during that time. She joked about even George Clooney getting older and needing to make adjustments. I cannot remember her exact words, but that's the gist of it.

So now that awards season is over, he has no reason not to drink. I think he probably chose to drink at after-Oscar party. And no, I have no proof.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 23 Mar 2012, 23:15

thanks

and yes
maybe the usual agreement

but I wont change my opinion

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 23 Mar 2012, 23:38

We will have to wait and see if there are any more pap shots to see if the set up was for privacy. If Stacy hadn't tweeted where she was I might believe that a little more. If they really wanted to keep it private Stacy shouldn't have tweeted and posted pictures. Glad George is relaxing and he does have great legs!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Mar 2012, 23:49

Sisi, I just expressed my opinion, and my thoughts. I don't think what I said was wrong. It isn't a case of "nice, nice" all the time but I do feel that sometimes "George is damned if he does something and damned if he doesn't". There were complaints that he wasn't making himself available for pap shot. Then he showed up in Cabo and he was wrong there, too. When he was "available for photos" the claims were "campaigning" and just publicity. When he "disappeared" all kinds of guesses appeared. Well, now we know where he is, relaxing and enjoying the warm weather. He's happy, relaxed and hopefully well rested. I'm sorry if you were offended by my statements, as always just MOHO. If you'd prefer, I'll not talk at all.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:41

Could be non-alcoholic beer. LOL. flower

bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:05

I, for one, hope the man is imbibing again. He took substantial break and proven he's self aware and disciplined. Let the partying resume!

I said it once, I'll say it again. You work hard, you (oughta') play hard!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:11

Lol, Banboochacha.
You could be right.
I drink those all the time. They taste so good when very cold.
But they are very high in calories, almost 400 per bottle.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:23

I can't believe I am using my 400th post to talk about alcohol. Laughing

My brother in law gives up drinking every year for about a month....just to give himself a break....believe me he goes back to it.....so it isn't usual for people to go on the proverbial wagon every once in awhile....sort of like giving chocolate up for Lent.... Wink No biggie....better to give stuff up once in awhile then to develop a problem....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:26

I don't remember him saying that he was giving up alcohol, just that he was taking a break from it. Break is now over I guess. Enjoy your beer George you deserve it Drink 3
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:57

Cindy is at home and going to her daughter's play. Wonder why Rande chose Cabo over his daughters play? I think the pics were a planned photo op. I'm sure they have beer in their villas. right?

Cindy Crawford‏@CindyCrawford

Headed out to see my daughter as Belle in Beauty and the beast—so proud!

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 24 Mar 2012, 02:16

EEOsandy wrote:Cindy is at home and going to her daughter's play. Wonder why Rande chose Cabo over his daughters play? I think the pics were a planned photo op. I'm sure they have beer in their villas. right?

Cindy Crawford‏@CindyCrawford

Headed out to see my daughter as Belle in Beauty and the beast—so proud!

They could be down there because of the new tequila business venture Rande and George are venturing into. Business mixed with pleasure.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 24 Mar 2012, 02:31

Whatever it is. I think Cabo really sucks as a vaca spot. Don't care for it myself. Sleep
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 24 Mar 2012, 03:26

When I go on vaca at a resort part of it is the enjoyment is food and drink, of course I'm not GTC so stopping off in a community where I own a home/villa/condo whatever isn't such a big deal. Point I'm trying to make is it's all apart of the enjoyment, why does everything have to be picked apart. I for one am glad he doesn't drink all his beers in the privacy of his home, cause if he did we wouldn't have these lovely pics to look at and discuss.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 24 Mar 2012, 03:51

I agree this does seem staged. She tweeted where they were so the paps would come. They dropped out of sight and no one cared, so she tweeted, G knows she did this. Pathetic.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 24 Mar 2012, 09:31

pattygirl wrote:Sisi, I just expressed my opinion, and my thoughts. I don't think what I said was wrong. It isn't a case of "nice, nice" all the time but I do feel that sometimes "George is damned if he does something and damned if he doesn't". There were complaints that he wasn't making himself available for pap shot. Then he showed up in Cabo and he was wrong there, too. When he was "available for photos" the claims were "campaigning" and just publicity. When he "disappeared" all kinds of guesses appeared. Well, now we know where he is, relaxing and enjoying the warm weather. He's happy, relaxed and hopefully well rested. I'm sorry if you were offended by my statements, as always just MOHO. If you'd prefer, I'll not talk at all.

pattygirl don't you dare stop posting...I for one don't want to see just negative opinions on this thread....keep the balance coming please gal.
It seems to me that one positive post to three negative posts is unacceptable to some ladies.

BTW...I wonder who the PRC is ??? If I get one now.... I'll know ! Laughing out loud

Have a good weekend everyone....I'm off to join George at the sea now. Hoorah!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherallen1 Sat 24 Mar 2012, 13:57

I'm happy for him to be out of the States and having a relaxing time in Mexico. There he is probably not as recognizable as if he were to appear here in the States at an outdoor spot, away from his home. It looks like they are picnicking at an out door location near the villa's or casa's and away from the beach. Probably a favorite hangout. A good photo op for any budding young member of the press, to get photos that might make the cover of the local trash mags.

cherallen1
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:12

The pictures still haven't shown up on any of the gossip sites I've checked (JJ, Popsugar, Celebuzz, Zimbio). IMO that's strange.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:20

Maybe Eyeprime are demanding too much money, or exclusivity, or still negotiating.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:33

Yes, I find that really, really weird too.

Either they're asking too much money or the pictures are so similar to the last two sets of holidays that no one's interested.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:39

EEOsandy wrote:The pictures still haven't shown up on any of the gossip sites I've checked (JJ, Popsugar, Celebuzz, Zimbio). IMO that's strange.

I\'ve got an idea2 Well those pictures ARE boring !!!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Mar 2012, 15:03

Love the pics, love that he appears to be relaxing, love that he allows Stacy to bring her friends into his comfort zone. Don't love that she tweeted and then he felt obligated to do the pap parade, if in fact that's what it is. JMHAO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 24 Mar 2012, 15:49

same photos at this link of Bruno Press Agency
link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Mar 2012, 15:51

Thanks Lelacorb! One stop shopping for all pics Clooney!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 24 Mar 2012, 16:20

melbert wrote:Love the pics, love that he appears to be relaxing, love that he allows Stacy to bring her friends into his comfort zone. Don't love that she tweeted and then he felt obligated to do the pap parade, if in fact that's what it is. JMHAO

She needs the paps to support her career, and he needs to know us that their story is still going strong ..... we will see in the next few days ... they are waiting in Italy this summer .....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:59

Egad. She looks like one of those girls that laughs at everything only the guys say. Especially the smart alecs. LOL.

flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Mar 2012, 23:20

It is funny no one has bought the pictures. Usually the get at least one or two out there. Could be it just isn't interesting watching George not show any affection towards Stacy. The can't make up a story that they are on a romantic getaway too many people and not a single shot of George looking like a boyfriend who has the hot's. Not good for Stacy's career!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 24 Mar 2012, 23:37

No doubt, a slimeball will get her plenty of work. Egg in the face!!!!! LOL flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Mar 2012, 23:48

I just wrote on the Stacy thread that MAYBE since Stacy didn't go to her "bestie" friend Jared's (of Just Jared fame) big birthday bash, he's not going to cover her and George anymore. Everyone else was there...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 25 Mar 2012, 00:06

LOL Could be it is unusual that these pictures are being so completly ignored. JJ even showed that horrible outfit picture. Maybe they are cranky cause they didn't get an exclusive?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 25 Mar 2012, 02:09

I like some of the beaches in Greece, especially where the big curve is with the beautiful quiet beaches. Of course, The fun is in who you take to the beach with you and what you do. I like beach games. More fun. Some time in the sun, some time in the water and also the food that is often around the beach scene. Their pics look a bit dry and lacking in the fun mode. I don't think having to be on an IPad or IPhone is all that fun. You can do that any time. At the beach, certain games are a bit more fun, with others. Basketball
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 25 Mar 2012, 02:31

It seems to me that many people blame her for the paps that showed up to take photographs of them at the Bar, after she tweeted that she was in Cabo. We make him out as if George is a big push over and he did not know what she was tweeting or can't tell her not to do it. How do we know that? It seems to me that the bar photos were staged. If he really did not like what she tweeted , he did not have to go down to the bar to take pictures. It is not hard for him to stay out of sight from the paps. He might have encouraged her to tweet that or said is was "ok". He might have wanted to let the public know that they are still together. Also, if they want to make more of the gossip sites, they are going to have to take it up a notch. These Cabo pictures are pretty boring, it is the same old stuff, Pictures of them, at the bar and pictures on them riding on the golf cart. They are competing against the Hunger Games, Jessica Simpson's big belly and Kim Kardashian getting hit with flour, the gossip sites want to see something new. That is what makes gossip news. I am just sayin.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 25 Mar 2012, 03:52

After seeing the 'fun gals' he's dated - I'm believing that he may be the 'Spence" of the group and needs to be paired up all the time. Which would explain the sombrero. LOL.

If any one out there wants to date him they will need to be the aggressor and ask him out. I'll bet big money he wouldn't decline. Even a bunch of roses, a gold chain with a st. christopher medal, or a bottle of dom with two cheap champagne glasses would get the bjob done. No, no, no - a telegram of congrats!!!! (believe me it's been done before) LOL flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 25 Mar 2012, 03:59

This is weird but isn't there a shot of him on the back of a golf cart from a different time in Mexico? some of these shots look familiar. I'm with Katiedot - I think there may be shots here from a different trip.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next