Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

new interview from Marie Claire enfants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new interview from Marie Claire enfants

Post by lelacorb on Thu Mar 15 2012, 13:25

George Clooney: "Making a child? Never contemplated such a hypothesis"
Thu, 15/03/2012 - 13:55 - rumors

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler © AMPAS
The actor talks about children, but again did not have the vocation to be a father.

For years the media wonder why George Clooney does a son. And every time a new girlfriend shows up on the red carpet with him, one wonders whether it might be the right one to convince the star to have an heir.

This has also sparked rumors about the famous actor's alleged homosexuality, which, just a few weeks ago, Clooney responded with a fine: "I do not care", explaining that perhaps when he is dead there will be someone who will pull out this story about him.

In an interview with "Marie Claire Enfants", on sale these days, the handsome George examines the issue of children and explains his aversion: "Making a child? My synapses have never even contemplated such a hypothesis, "insists Clooney.

Someone has said that he still loves playing with kids and this thing is confirmed, but the actor adds: "Yes, as long as no slip pieces of Lego in the tank of my Harley."

Question "hot". What would happen if ever he happened to be a dad? "I think that would prohibit Facebook, Twitter or sending constant text messages. I would invite him to ride a bike, playing basketball, in short, from shirts to free technology. "

But Clooney insists not to be taken for fatherhood: "I honestly do not know that his father would. However, when I'm dealing with kids I am transformed into a kind of crazy uncle. On the set of Paradise Bitter was the one who made ​​jokes and repeatedly suggested that the two young actresses who played my daughters to do all the rubbish that passed their minds. "

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Re: new interview from Marie Claire enfants

Post by it's me on Thu Mar 15 2012, 17:05

yep

in that case uncle

not father

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu Mar 15 2012, 23:38

I do love the as long as no slip of the Lego in my Harley tank. That is funny!

Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Fri Mar 16 2012, 00:51

I giggled at that too Dex! I found my son's Legos in some VERY interesting places back in the day!

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum