Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri 18 May 2012, 23:45

watching wrote:Could it have been fo tax purposes? I have read that with citizens of the UK that live overseas, when they return to Britian (or certain other european countries) for more than an allowed number of days per year, they are then obligated to pay tax in the UK for that year - where tax rates are higher than whatever taxfree haven they "reside" in. Maybe Italy has the same type of arrangement and she has almost met her allowed timeframe with San Remo, Reebok and Pantene gigs.

Or maybe her pending US citizenship only allows her to be out of the country for work purposes (that may have been the permit she applied for) whilst her application is being processed so she can't just hang out in Italy indefinitely? If she is out of the country, it needs to be for work purposes. I mean, there have been no swanning off to Mexico or other parts of the world solely on vacation post G split. We know she has the funds to go anywhere she likes.

I would think there would have to be a reason not to be in Italy when the swimsuit issue comes out - that would keep her in the Italian press for weeks.

the US has a tax treaty with Europe so Eli will only have to pay tax in the one country which is usually the country of their main residence, so I assume the US for her. Maybe she had to go back to the US for work. She can travel outside the US for any reason at anytime it doesn't have to be for work, as per immigration rules.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by party animal - not! on Sat 19 May 2012, 00:00

Mm, wonder if EC might be trying to give a subliminal message to GTC, e g 'I'm not going away........i'm still here'..

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Sat 19 May 2012, 00:23

Maybe EC will buy a house across the street from GTC. Would that be considered harassment or she likes a similar neighborhood? LOL. Delivering those home baked cookies sure would be easier. It is so fun to mess with her on this blog ha ha. Sea Bass on Friday nights too. Wave at Stacy coming and going. This is a genius idea methinks.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Sat 19 May 2012, 01:06

the US has a tax treaty with Europe so Eli will only have to pay tax in the one country which is usually the country of their main residence, so I assume the US for her. Maybe she had to go back to the US for work. She can travel outside the US for any reason at anytime it doesn't have to be for work, as per immigration rules.

If you have a “green card" petition pending (immigrant permanent resident) you need permission to leave the country to work or visit otherwise you cannot come back. I think that’s why Elisabetta wrote that tweet “Good news from the US Government. I love the USA” I guess she received the permission. All other non-immigrant visa holder can come and go as they please.

From the Immigration Office.

"Are you able to travel out of the US while awaiting your Green Card?
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), immigrants can travel abroad while awaiting their Green Card or Permanent Resident Card as it is officially known. However, there is an application and interview process that must be completed before traveling. All immigrants traveling outside the United States will need to obtain an Advance Parole to re-enter the country after their travels, this also allows for continuation of processing for an adjustment status to that of a lawful permanent United States citizen.

If you are in the process of adjusting your status to permanent U.S. resident, traveling outside of the U.S. without advance parole may have severe consequences on your immigration status. You may be unable to return to the United States and your applications may be denied.

To obtain an Advance Parole, you must complete Form I-131 –Application for Travel Document. The application may be filled out online and special instructions are on the website. Be prepared to pay a filing fee of $305, but if you meet certain criteria the fee can be waived. On the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website there is all the information you need to apply and obtain your advance parole.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 01:35

socimar wrote:
the US has a tax treaty with Europe so Eli will only have to pay tax in the one country which is usually the country of their main residence, so I assume the US for her. Maybe she had to go back to the US for work. She can travel outside the US for any reason at anytime it doesn't have to be for work, as per immigration rules.

If you have a “green card" petition pending (immigrant permanent resident) you need permission to leave the country to work or visit otherwise you cannot come back. I think that’s why Elisabetta wrote that tweet “Good news from the US Government. I love the USA” I guess she received the permission. All other non-immigrant visa holder can come and go as they please.

From the Immigration Office.

"Are you able to travel out of the US while awaiting your Green Card?
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), immigrants can travel abroad while awaiting their Green Card or Permanent Resident Card as it is officially known. However, there is an application and interview process that must be completed before traveling. All immigrants traveling outside the United States will need to obtain an Advance Parole to re-enter the country after their travels, this also allows for continuation of processing for an adjustment status to that of a lawful permanent United States citizen.

If you are in the process of adjusting your status to permanent U.S. resident, traveling outside of the U.S. without advance parole may have severe consequences on your immigration status. You may be unable to return to the United States and your applications may be denied.

To obtain an Advance Parole, you must complete Form I-131 –Application for Travel Document. The application may be filled out online and special instructions are on the website. Be prepared to pay a filing fee of $305, but if you meet certain criteria the fee can be waived. On the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website there is all the information you need to apply and obtain your advance parole.

socimar I am well aware of the immigration laws since I am awaiting my green card. Yes you have to apply for advance parole but you can come and go for whatever reason when you have it and it doesn't have to be for work only, which was my point. I am sure Eli has the right documentation to travel and return to the US. I was simply answering someone else's question based on my own experience, not sure why you have to jump in with this. we have discussed this before. Advance parole is easy to get and is not a big deal. I really don't think her tweet was about that. I get men every year and don't bless the USA for it.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Sat 19 May 2012, 04:26

socimar wrote:Lela, please, you cannot compare Julia Roberts who played a prostitute in the movie "Pretty Woman" (with no scandalous scenes) to Eli looking inside the bathing trunks of SBR, taking pictures inside to measure the length of his organ and spreading cream on his bottom while on a yacht anchored on the Croisette in plain view of the public that was walking by...which included children!
You really think she did those things for real? Do you also believe George Clooney robbed casinos in Las Vegas and is married to Julia Roberts (perhaps after she got dumped by Richard Gere?)?

Are you really so naive as to be scandalised by faked acts performed by paid actors?

Sacha Baron Cohen is a nice (and married) British man. He was PRETENDING to be a middle eastern dictator on a yacht in Cannes in order to promote a film he's releasing where he plays that character. This is called a publicity stunt. Elisabetta was PRETENDING she'd been bought by him.

You actually think she put her hand inside his trunks and really felt his penis? It doesn't for one second cross your mind that he had underwear underneath and they were PRETENDING to do what they did?

The closest to anything 'gross' that she did was put suntan lotion on him. If you ever go to the beach you'll find many people put suntan lotion on other people who they're not dating and nobody finds that in the least disgusting. Even if children are looking.

It's called acting. Acting is when you pretend to do something or be someone for the purpose of entertaining (or sometimes educating) others watching. I've never considered Elisabetta a great actress and yet incredibly she had you convinced it was real. It was hardly a great stretch of her limited skills to wear a bikini and hang out on a yacht but you fell for it. Bizarre, because it was plain to everyone else who saw the photos that this was just play acting for a publicity stunt.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 05:38

Katiedot wrote:
socimar wrote:Lela, please, you cannot compare Julia Roberts who played a prostitute in the movie "Pretty Woman" (with no scandalous scenes) to Eli looking inside the bathing trunks of SBR, taking pictures inside to measure the length of his organ and spreading cream on his bottom while on a yacht anchored on the Croisette in plain view of the public that was walking by...which included children!
You really think she did those things for real? Do you also believe George Clooney robbed casinos in Las Vegas and is married to Julia Roberts (perhaps after she got dumped by Richard Gere?)?

Are you really so naive as to be scandalised by faked acts performed by paid actors?

Sacha Baron Cohen is a nice (and married) British man. He was PRETENDING to be a middle eastern dictator on a yacht in Cannes in order to promote a film he's releasing where he plays that character. This is called a publicity stunt. Elisabetta was PRETENDING she'd been bought by him.

You actually think she put her hand inside his trunks and really felt his penis? It doesn't for one second cross your mind that he had underwear underneath and they were PRETENDING to do what they did?

The closest to anything 'gross' that she did was put suntan lotion on him. If you ever go to the beach you'll find many people put suntan lotion on other people who they're not dating and nobody finds that in the least disgusting. Even if children are looking.

It's called acting. Acting is when you pretend to do something or be someone for the purpose of entertaining (or sometimes educating) others watching. I've never considered Elisabetta a great actress and yet incredibly she had you convinced it was real. It was hardly a great stretch of her limited skills to wear a bikini and hang out on a yacht but you fell for it. Bizarre, because it was plain to everyone else who saw the photos that this was just play acting for a publicity stunt.

the whole stunt was looking very cheap, stupid, out of place in Cannes film festival" the first film festival in the world " and even if it's fake gross it still feels gross from elisabetta or SBC .
but when JR done PW it never felt like gross or bad actually it's my fav for her and EP too despite her wild persona in that toobut i never was board or not entertained ,may be it would be better for EC if there was real camera and that scene was in the movie at least would be work and a step for her but still that kind of films wouldn't be included in Cannes not to mention cheap stunt .
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Sat 19 May 2012, 06:18

Katiedot wrote:
socimar wrote:Lela, please, you cannot compare Julia Roberts who played a prostitute in the movie "Pretty Woman" (with no scandalous scenes) to Eli looking inside the bathing trunks of SBR, taking pictures inside to measure the length of his organ and spreading cream on his bottom while on a yacht anchored on the Croisette in plain view of the public that was walking by...which included children!
You really think she did those things for real? Do you also believe George Clooney robbed casinos in Las Vegas and is married to Julia Roberts (perhaps after she got dumped by Richard Gere?)?

Are you really so naive as to be scandalised by faked acts performed by paid actors?

Sacha Baron Cohen is a nice (and married) British man. He was PRETENDING to be a middle eastern dictator on a yacht in Cannes in order to promote a film he's releasing where he plays that character. This is called a publicity stunt. Elisabetta was PRETENDING she'd been bought by him.

You actually think she put her hand inside his trunks and really felt his penis? It doesn't for one second cross your mind that he had underwear underneath and they were PRETENDING to do what they did?

The closest to anything 'gross' that she did was put suntan lotion on him. If you ever go to the beach you'll find many people put suntan lotion on other people who they're not dating and nobody finds that in the least disgusting. Even if children are looking.

It's called acting. Acting is when you pretend to do something or be someone for the purpose of entertaining (or sometimes educating) others watching. I've never considered Elisabetta a great actress and yet incredibly she had you convinced it was real. It was hardly a great stretch of her limited skills to wear a bikini and hang out on a yacht but you fell for it. Bizarre, because it was plain to everyone else who saw the photos that this was just play acting for a publicity stunt.


Katie only two of us we realized that she and SBC were acting? When I compared to Julia Robert Ely I have not compared their ability but the role! I could compare Maria Schneider with Marlon Brando(scene of the butter) in '"Last Tango in Paris"!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Sat 19 May 2012, 07:37

Aly wrote:[b]the whole stunt was looking very cheap, stupid,
That's as may be but that has nothing to do with Elisabetta. She didn't plan, organise or mastermind the stunt. If you thought it was tasteless, that's not her fault; it's the fault of the film's marketing department.

Aly wrote:even if it's fake gross it still feels gross from elisabetta or SBC
That's sort of the point. You're meant to find him repellant. If there wasn't an ick factor then it wouldn't have been a very good publicity stunt because it wouldn't have got all the coverage that it did.

Aly wrote: may be it would be better for EC if there was real camera and that scene was in the movie at least would be work
You still don't understand that this was work for her?

lelacorb wrote:Katie only two of us we realized that she and SBC were acting? When I compared to Julia Robert Ely I have not compared their ability but the role! I could compare Maria Schneider with Marlon Brando(scene of the butter) in '"Last Tango in Paris"!
That would have been a better comparison, but I don't think even then they would have understood your point.

Luckily I think just about everybody else here understood that this wasn't real.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 09:59

1rs ,yeah she didn't plan but she agreed to appear like that so that make her what ?where was her mind to choose to be so cheap, clooney made many of bad TV but he needed the money so he had excuse Elisabetta doesn't need to look gross doesn't have to! but she exactly wants to .
that's stupid fro some one want to impress the media to be in the acting or even in presenting in DA US.

2nd,you trying to tell me in that quota that shit is as good as milk and that's complete nonsense so i should love bad show only because it happened and been in gossip sites LOL.

3rd,yeah that's work for Elisabetta the worst work that no girl with little smart in her would like to take because it will make you looklike a joke can't see Megan fox or do that .but sorry that's not work that's a sham for someone trying to make other think she is success >


4th .look you don't get the right point but it wasn't a movie or in TV to compare that's ill way to think .cinema with glamor "that make the most extremely sociable lady or gross whatever feelings be good thanks to drama"VS just being fame*horing and as much there is actresses done the worst role on the screen "but it's different when you take it the way Ec did "elisabetta looked miles away from Graceunlike real actresses who look bad in movie with completely grace in real life, Elisabetta canalis in Cannes with Sb was just being Elisabetta.not acting Hello!
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Sat 19 May 2012, 11:50

Aly wrote:1rs ,yeah she didn't plan but she agreed to appear like that so that make her what ?
But that's the same as saying George agreed to play Danny Ocean so that makes him an ex-convict and a bank robber.

Surely you can tell the difference between playacting and a person's real behaviour?

Aly wrote:2nd,you trying to tell me in that quota that shit is as good as milk
Nope. Never said anything of the sort.

Aly wrote: can't see Megan fox or do that .but sorry that's not work that's a sham for someone trying to make other think she is success
Oh well, just because Megan Fox won't do it, then it must be bad, is that what you're saying? That doesn't make sense in any universe. Plus, when did Megan Fox ever become the poster child for respectability and class?

I assume that Elisabetta got the job because she was available, affordable, willing to do it and most of all because she was George Clooney's ex-girlfriend and therefore would get more publicity than just any model.

Aly wrote: but it wasn't a movie or in TV to compare that's ill way to think .cinema with glamor "that make the most extremely sociable lady or gross whatever feelings be good thanks to drama"VS just being fame*horing and as much there is actresses done the worst role on the screen "but it's different when you take it the way Ec did
Not sure I quite follow you there, but work is work is work. It's a publicity stunt and she was hired to be there for the day to do what she did. Why should she turn it down?

As far as I can see, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but Canalis does all sorts of different things for work, from modelling and promoting products, to hosting shows and TV programmes, making public appearances and acting. Where's it written that she is only allowed do TV or films?

She didn't do anything "gross". She was offered a job being part of a publicity stunt in Cannes and took it. No great stretch of her talents, but not a bad thing either.

Anyway, I guess we can agree to disagree on this.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Sat 19 May 2012, 12:53

[quote="Katiedot"]
socimar wrote:....Eli looking inside the bathing trunks of SBR, taking pictures inside to measure the length of his organ and spreading cream on his bottom while on a yacht anchored on the Croisette i?

You actually think she put her hand inside his trunks and really felt his penis? It doesn't for one second cross your mind that he had underwear underneath and they were PRETENDING to do what they did?

Katiedot,
I never said that she touched him, I said that she looked inside his trunks and took picture of his "p...." with her blackberry (some magazines said she did but it wasn't me). The whole stunt was not that he pretended to "buy" her, but she did not like the "size of his power" (as some newspapers put it) and therefore he got offended and she had to be killed. If you think that SBC is such a great comedian I am sure he could have come up with something funnier and less shocking (that's what he was aiming at, right, to shock people like at the Oscar?). However I don't seem to be the only one to find this gross and totally unfunny:

"Here’s Elisabetta Canalis and Sacha Baron Cohen on a yacht in Cannes this morning to promote The Dictator and the funniest part is that one of the agencies actually listed Elisabetta as “supermodel Elisabetta Canalis.” Which is an amazing distinction for someone whose claim to fame is getting tossed off of George Clooney‘s penis for saying the “M” word, only to land on Steve-O‘s, who also tossed her off because she won’t stop doing coke. By that definition, Lindsay Lohan is practically Heidi Klum".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot, You had asked me a day or so ago why I stated that the movie The Dictator flopped if it had not been released yet. I sent you an article from The Washington Post. I don't know how it works in the UK or the rest of Europe but here in the US new movie sometimes are out in limited release earlier in the theaters following the Oscars, this particular movie got terrible reviews and then YANKED. It is now released in many movie theaters as of yesterday.

FYI. I saw "The Descendants" the same way. Only released in one theatre in Washington, DC, had to drive there because I was dying to see it and it was released in Northern Virginia (across the river literally) only a month later.

Don't think for a moment that I don't like British comedy. I love British comedy and americans in general love British Comedy which are shown on TV on WETA Public Television. I adored Monty Python (seen all the movies, own all CDs), and own all the DVDs of all BBC comedies (Fawlty Towers, Keeping up Apperances, Are you being Served, Waiting for God, and several others). I just think that SBC is not funny at all.

What to say, I lived in Paris for 4 years and the French thought that Jerry Lewis was God on earth and the funniest human being that ever landed on planet earth. In America he was just a comedian, the partner of Dean Martin but not to the French. DE GUSTIBUS NO EST DISPUTANDUM!
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 13:30

KD,all your post made on your own way to see things not the logical sense .
you really trying so hard to prove something is awful is just fine and it's NOT ,exactly like trying to prove that shit is as good as milk .
EC did all the things she can do but still weak to be celebrity she wouldn't need that embarrassing stunt to go and be notice in Cannes crowds that's lack of her self confidence .

yeah she get's many

ELISABETTA was being Elisabetta not acting there is huge difference between stunt and acting . stunt is close to what they do in Cirque they show what they best can do but not playing other character's that themselves .

I assume that Elisabetta got the job because she was available, affordable, willing to do it and most of all because she was George Clooney's ex-girlfriend and therefore would get more publicity than just any model.

yeah that deserve a laugh and you see her pic now in the cover in all international mags , if you asked someone of the stunt now after couple of days he wouldn't know what it is .and Megan fox is better to be taken in that role Megan got some mind .she is player just like Elisabetta but Megan have mind that buy her class . that was my point i am not comparing two different girls i am comparing two may be similar to lifestyle but you like to explain every thing on your way no matter it's right or no .

that healthy to compare two do things alike but to compare Marlon Brando "co star" a real actress performance to what Elisabetta did that's madness and insane .

i agree to disagree too .

avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Sat 19 May 2012, 13:49

I will chime in with my two cents on the Cannes stunt. I think it was acting, everyone knows it is acting and as Katiedot said, the desired effect is to shock and draw attention. Mission accomplished. Those that don't LIKE the stunt think it was in poor taste with the rubbing the hairy butt and the peering down the swim trunks and even dumping the body bag as garbage into the sea. The difference is laughing at this as funny or seeing it as sick. It's very subjective and as you see from the comments here the posters will have to agree to disagree. SBC and EC got the desired effect at least on the boards ~ a controversy. In the movie world, no one outside Cannes or the Internet even is aware of this. A big ZERO effect except for out on the Internet something else on Eli's resume like her topless nun movie.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 13:59

George Fan wrote:I will chime in with my two cents on the Cannes stunt. I think it was acting, everyone knows it is acting and as Katiedot said, the desired effect is to shock and draw attention. Mission accomplished. Those that don't LIKE the stunt think it was in poor taste with the rubbing the hairy butt and the peering down the swim trunks and even dumping the body bag as garbage into the sea. The difference is laughing at this as funny or seeing it as sick. It's very subjective and as you see from the comments here the posters will have to agree to disagree. SBC and EC got the desired effect at least on the boards ~ a controversy. In the movie world, no one outside Cannes or the Internet even is aware of this. A big ZERO effect except for out on the Internet something else on Eli's resume like her topless nun movie.

yeah she was acting and fit in the role of the bit** who hang out with dictator THAT'S REALLY GOOD especially that wasn't even funny so i call it stupid didn't made me laugh or convince me to what the were trying to do ! and it was some kind of trash and never acting it doesn't come together well .may be if it was funnier and the made their point it would be considered acting .but it was a NOTHING just CALLED ONLY STUNT .
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 15:06

Aly, just because it wasn't funny to you doesn't mean others won't find it funny. You have to have a certain type of humor to find SBC funny(I personally do not). How Eli chooses to make her money is her business. If she appreciates SBC humor then why wouldn't she want to participate in the stunt for his movie. Please remember acting is acting no matter whether you enjoy it or not, and just because it's not a movie role doesn't mean it's not acting. It is a job plain and simple. If it grosses you out don't watch it or look at the pictures everyone has a choice, just like Eli has a choice as to what jobs she does.
Katiedot I am with you all the way on this one!!!
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert on Sat 19 May 2012, 16:55

To me, the funniest part of SBC being in Cannes is when he almost fell off his camel. Now THAT was funny. The rest of it, meh. Don't like his "humor", won't spend my money for any of his films. He may truly be a straight-up guy, just don't care for him. He did his stunt, got to refer to George and use his ex-girlfriend (whatever that's all about???). Typical "shock" reactions that he was aiming for. Same as Red Carpet bomb.
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby on Sat 19 May 2012, 18:26

melbert wrote:To me, the funniest part of SBC being in Cannes is when he almost fell off his camel. Now THAT was funny. The rest of it, meh. Don't like his "humor", won't spend my money for any of his films. He may truly be a straight-up guy, just don't care for him. He did his stunt, got to refer to George and use his ex-girlfriend (whatever that's all about???). Typical "shock" reactions that he was aiming for. Same as Red Carpet bomb.

Amen. Couldn't agree more.

And if you define success in the entertainment business as continually working - no matter what that work is - then yes, I would define Eli as successful. But when I made my comment that "she can't do anything right", it was based on my opinion that, as an actress/entertainer, you strive to do better, quality jobs as you progress. When you're just starting out, you do pretty much anything to gain attention - including stunts like this one with SBC. But as you get more lucrative jobs - not just in money, but in the quality of the brand (like Cavali, the Gold company, etc.), you no longer do these kinds of stunts because yes, it cheapens you. This kind of stunt is absolutely for the Kardashians, the Lohans, the Hiltons, etc., but not for an entertainer that wants to be taken seriously.

And my impression of the comparison between Julia Roberts and Eli, wasn't in their talent, but that, while Julia may be willing to play a prostitute on a film, you would never see her doing stunts like this. Why? Because it would cheapen her status as an A-list actress, and big name companies would no longer seek her out to represent their brand.

Maybe Eli did this because she really likes SBC - whatever. Ultimately, it's her choice and her career. To me, it's a slide down the ladder. Maybe she can go back to being a Velina....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Sat 19 May 2012, 18:41

She can't go back to velina, and I know that was made in jest, a job for twenty year old somethings. Point well taken about cheap roles.

She may think SBC is a cool guy. She thought Steve-O was a cool guy.

She needs to know herself and be that. If this is who she is she should not aspire at all to be an A list anything. Some crude commenters say she will end up in porn. That would truly be sad. It is her career and her choices.

This one if she is trying to get better ones I at least would say was a misstep. Only with hindsight will any of us know for sure.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 20:37

Just an FYI The Dictator is #1 at the box office so far this weekend!!! Guess some people do actually like this guy and Eli has aligned herself with someone who can draw in the crowds and the money. Just sayin!!!!
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Sat 19 May 2012, 20:54

Actually The next mrs clooney, that is not true what you say about The Dictator movie. From Friday thus far, The Dictator has had a "very sluggish start." The Avengers continues a strong #1, Battleship is #2, and The Dictator is a distant #3. We will see when we get to the Sunday the weekend totals but Avengers is continuing its romp at the box office.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 20:56

i am not trying to change Elisabetta way to pick her work and don't care too actually she legally does have mind to choose and live her life all i say that her work sucks !if that is what people only offer her away from the little things she already do sell in events and ads in TV at this point after 12 years of working doing this things make her looking weaker than the K , i can't see KIM K massage SB toes like Elisabetta KK wouldn't accept it ,but Elisabetta did ,and it's not acting when you act you play another role but Elisabetta wear bikini and played on a yacht like she always do but the only thing different this time was making her self complete fool to be the girl thrown in the sea in black garbage bag it made her last year cavalli work which was one of her best moments sink after the embarrassing stunt ,,i had enough about Elisabetta and her stupid stunt, you say it's acting i am sure it is not acting no matter what you say not selling my mind ,Elisabetta didn't act in Cannes she was making a fool of her self THAT'S NOT ACTING

i ask you not comment on my words i really don't need to talk about that again . agree to disagree.thanks for all .
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:01

George Fan wrote:Actually The next mrs clooney, that is not true what you say about The Dictator movie. From Friday thus far, The Dictator has had a "very sluggish start." The Avengers continues a strong #1, Battleship is #2, and The Dictator is a distant #3. We will see when we get to the Sunday the weekend totals but Avengers is continuing its romp at the box office.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



sorry I mis spoke about being #1 of course Avengers is still up there, but the dictator is on track to pull in the estimated $20 million for opening weekend, and so far is beating what to expect when you're expecting. $20 million is a solid opening weekend, the majority of George's movies don't make that much, so it would seem SBC is popular and doing something right if he beats George's opening numbers.

Quote from cinema blend:

The Avengers has already become Disney's highest grossing film of all time-- yes, more than all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies-- and its domestic total after this weekend will be something like $454 million, which will make it the #10 film of all time domestically. With that kind of news, it almost doesn't seem worth going over The Dictator and What To Expect When You're Expecting, which made a respective $5.7 million and $3.8 million on Friday. That puts The Dictator right at its estimated $20 million opening, but What To Expect well below it-- it's projected to make $11 million, which is low even for summer rom-com counterprogramming fare (Made of Honor, which opened opposite Iron Man and absolutely no one remembers, made $14 million).
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:04

Aly wrote:i am not trying to change Elisabetta way to pick her work and don't care too actually she legally does have mind to choose and live her life all i say that her work sucks !if that is what people only offer her away from the little things she already do sell in events and ads in TV at this point after 12 years of working doing this things make her looking weaker than the K , i can't see KIM K massage SB toes like Elisabetta KK wouldn't accept it ,but Elisabetta did ,and it's not acting when you act you play another role but Elisabetta wear bikini and played on a yacht like she always do but the only thing different this time was making her self complete fool to be the girl thrown in the sea in black garbage bag it made her last year cavalli work which was one of her best moments sink after the embarrassing stunt ,,i had enough about Elisabetta and her stupid stunt, you say it's acting i am sure it is not acting no matter what you say not selling my mind ,Elisabetta didn't act in Cannes she was making a fool of her self THAT'S NOT ACTING

i ask you not comment on my words i really don't need to talk about that again . agree to disagree.thanks for all .
Sorry but Kim K is only famous because she screwed some guy on camera. Now that's class!!!! No one said Eli was good at acting, but whenever you do something that is "pretend" it is acting, whether its good or bad.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Aly wrote:i am not trying to change Elisabetta way to pick her work and don't care too actually she legally does have mind to choose and live her life all i say that her work sucks !if that is what people only offer her away from the little things she already do sell in events and ads in TV at this point after 12 years of working doing this things make her looking weaker than the K , i can't see KIM K massage SB toes like Elisabetta KK wouldn't accept it ,but Elisabetta did ,and it's not acting when you act you play another role but Elisabetta wear bikini and played on a yacht like she always do but the only thing different this time was making her self complete fool to be the girl thrown in the sea in black garbage bag it made her last year cavalli work which was one of her best moments sink after the embarrassing stunt ,,i had enough about Elisabetta and her stupid stunt, you say it's acting i am sure it is not acting no matter what you say not selling my mind ,Elisabetta didn't act in Cannes she was making a fool of her self THAT'S NOT ACTING

i ask you not comment on my words i really don't need to talk about that again . agree to disagree.thanks for all .
Sorry but Kim K is only famous because she screwed some guy on camera. Now that's class!!!! No one said Eli was good at acting, but whenever you do something that is "pretend" it is acting, whether its good or bad.

oh really Kim had sex tape and Elisabetta started as naked breast nun and her ass shown in the movie Elisabetta is no better than Kim K ,at least KK behave only to make her not classy not Elisabetta who say that nuns have no morals and when it comes to personal life Elisabetta is no better from the whole football team to some director and actors to climb the ledder who know what she do with them maybe tomorrow we see elisabetta sex tape that's not away from someone like EC .
Elisabetta wasn't acting until her work being watched in theater ,cinema or TV even on the web screen that's would be always cheap trick stunt . ,i had enough on this .OK bye .
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:20

Marrying someone for money and tv ratings is that how Kim K has worked to make herself classy, hmmmmm.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:27

Yes a 72 day marriage is very classy I agree. Kim K, our role model in life.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:37

George Fan wrote:Yes a 72 day marriage is very classy I agree. Kim K, our role model in life.
when you heard me say that KK is classy or role model where you read ? i said KK hurt her own class ONLY ,but Elisabetta hurt her self and morality that's worst ,i think that KK as cheezy as EC. Stacy was like that in her W days but she evolved at least till this minute. BUT SHE DONE HER BAD TOO.

EC have no morals or class as KK have Very Happy . I DON'T LIKE KK BTW OR EC.

as for the few weeks wedding why you say that EC have right to live her life and choose whatever she likes it's her life ,and take that right fromKK .do you live with KK to know what reason made her do that or should she be miserable in her life only to please you ! i know the wedding was mistake but no woman wants to get divorce after really short time of marriage .you don't live with KIM to judge her about serious situation .


Last edited by Aly on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:57; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 19 May 2012, 22:44

Aly wrote:
George Fan wrote:Yes a 72 day marriage is very classy I agree. Kim K, our role model in life.
when you heard me say that KK is classy or role model where you read ? i said KK hurt her own class ONLY ,but Elisabetta hurt her self and morality that's worst ,i think that kk as cheezy as EC. Stacy was like that in her W days but she evolved at least till this minute. BUT SHE DONE HER BAD TOO.

Do you really think that having a fake wedding to get money and tv ratings then divorcing after 72 days shows KK has high morals?? Eli has lots of money and enjoys her life so I'm not sure she would think that she has hurt herself. As for Stacy well don't be surprised if she goes back to her ass shaking ways once George is done with her. she hasn't evolved that much she's still taking any job that she can get, like presenting drinking contests and partying in vegas for money.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching on Sun 20 May 2012, 00:48

I'm just surprised she did it as it because it again show that she can only get work (not modelling) trading on being the ex of - which she claims to not like and feels used when the G connection is raised. It appears she got the job due to the fact of who she use to date and the publicity that could come with the skit where he states he bought her from G. So one can assume she was clearly in on "joke" and still agreed to participate.

Betts has openly complained in the press about DWTS using the exact same title for her and how she wants to stand out on her own. The dance partner publicly stated that she felt used by them trading on the George connection. This time it wasn't being exploitive of a past relationship Betty? Or the mattress commercial where George's name is used?

Guess it is only upsetting and exploitive when she isn't in on it and getting additional cash for the job based on whom she use to bang. Or was the lure of global press attention at Cannes enough to feed her famewhoring soul that she was willing to be "used" on the chance it might improve her celebrity and possibly get her considered for actual work?
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Sun 20 May 2012, 01:18

With Cannes, if looking for more work in the film area, I would think you would spend many days there "networking." That was why the question was asked what was the rush to leave so soon? LESS than a day if you can imagine that...

I don't know where that skit with SBC was written up but all I have seen are the still photos. I am imagining it is a video somewhere with the dialogue but I haven't seen it yet.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sun 20 May 2012, 03:09

Aly wrote:
George Fan wrote:Yes a 72 day marriage is very classy I agree. Kim K, our role model in life.
when you heard me say that KK is classy or role model where you read ? i said KK hurt her own class ONLY ,but Elisabetta hurt her self and morality that's worst ,i think that KK as cheezy as EC. Stacy was like that in her W days but she evolved at least till this minute. BUT SHE DONE HER BAD TOO.

EC have no morals or class as KK have Very Happy . I DON'T LIKE KK BTW OR EC.

as for the few weeks wedding why you say that EC have right to live her life and choose whatever she likes it's her life ,and take that right fromKK .do you live with KK to know what reason made her do that or should she be miserable in her life only to please you ! i know the wedding was mistake but no woman wants to get divorce after really short time of marriage .you don't live with KIM to judge her about serious situation .

And do you live with Eli and understand her judgement on her situation on what she does???? I guess your answer is no, so you have o more right to judge then I do!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Sun 20 May 2012, 12:54

The fact is that for a small group of you there is nothing that SK can do right and nothing that EC can do wrong.

SK has 8 (or more??) threads of bloggers just treating her like trash and the 2 threads of EC are filled with people defending her.

Elisabetta could do porn in the middle of Time Square and yet that same group will probably say it's her life, you have no right to judge her because you don't know what her situation is; however if SK just walk her dogs in the park....it's not her dog, she looks like a tramp, etc...

I don't think is fair. SK has come a long way since she started dating George, she is very classy now and I don't think she has looked inside the bathing trunks of anybody and taken pictures of male organs to prove its "size" in front of a crowd on a yacht anchored in front of the Eden Rock hotel in Cannes. Yes when she was wrestling (years ago) she posed in very sexy and alluring pics. EC has done worse than that, a lot of us lived in Italy at that time and we know what her early movies were all about.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sun 20 May 2012, 14:02

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Aly wrote:
George Fan wrote:Yes a 72 day marriage is very classy I agree. Kim K, our role model in life.
when you heard me say that KK is classy or role model where you read ? i said KK hurt her own class ONLY ,but Elisabetta hurt her self and morality that's worst ,i think that KK as cheezy as EC. Stacy was like that in her W days but she evolved at least till this minute. BUT SHE DONE HER BAD TOO.

EC have no morals or class as KK have Very Happy . I DON'T LIKE KK BTW OR EC.

as for the few weeks wedding why you say that EC have right to live her life and choose whatever she likes it's her life ,and take that right fromKK .do you live with KK to know what reason made her do that or should she be miserable in her life only to please you ! i know the wedding was mistake but no woman wants to get divorce after really short time of marriage .you don't live with KIM to judge her about serious situation .

And do you live with Eli and understand her judgement on her situation on what she does???? I guess your answer is no, so you have o more right to judge then I do!!!!!!!!!!

you didn't answer ,and i was speaking about EC work not her personal choice unless her personal life is concerned with GC who is why i get to know Elisabetta i couldn't' care less about elisabetta marry ,divorce in one week Steve who called her alcoholic Laughing out loud ,eggs . unlike you was speaking about KK personal decision Rolling Eyes that's is being judgmental on something you don't have the right too .


but all my answer for you can be just in two words ........."yeah...whatever"
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sun 20 May 2012, 16:02

It's not being judgmental it's stating my opinion which is what people do on Forums. Maybe if your postings were a little clearer people might understand what you are trying to say, but your use of English is confusing Aly.

Socimar, you say it's not fair to Stacy yet you are one of the people that no matter what Eli does you hate it with a passion and make your hatred clear. So if what you are saying is true then you are being unfair also.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby on Sun 20 May 2012, 16:08

Ok, everyone just take a breath. I actually think we're all on the same page here. I think we all agree that, at some point SK, EC, and KK were skanks for fame (for me, they all still are - I don't care how much SK tries, for me, it's lipstick on a pig...). None of us no why they do anything they do, and it seems most of us really don't care. We're just making observations.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Sun 20 May 2012, 19:25

socimar wrote:The fact is that for a small group of you there is nothing that SK can do right and nothing that EC can do wrong.

SK has 8 (or more??) threads of bloggers just treating her like trash and the 2 threads of EC are filled with people defending her.

Elisabetta could do porn in the middle of Time Square and yet that same group will probably say it's her life, you have no right to judge her because you don't know what her situation is; however if SK just walk her dogs in the park....it's not her dog, she looks like a tramp, etc...

I don't think is fair. SK has come a long way since she started dating George, she is very classy now and I don't think she has looked inside the bathing trunks of anybody and taken pictures of male organs to prove its "size" in front of a crowd on a yacht anchored in front of the Eden Rock hotel in Cannes. Yes when she was wrestling (years ago) she posed in very sexy and alluring pics. EC has done worse than that, a lot of us lived in Italy at that time and we know what her early movies were all about.

What are you talking about? The only film where Eli has stripped are those made in America in 2007 or 2008, has made ​​a calendar, but never a film in Italy the only film that did (I 6) were films for the whole family
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Sun 20 May 2012, 19:49

bellybaby wrote:Ok, everyone just take a breath. I actually think we're all on the same page here. I think we all agree that, at some point SK, EC, and KK were skanks for fame (for me, they all still are - I don't care how much SK tries, for me, it's lipstick on a pig...). None of us no why they do anything they do, and it seems most of us really don't care. We're just making observations.

I do not think that exists in the world, an actor or actress before becoming famous is not compromised (it did also George) what I infastitìdisce is that some of you justify the choices of some and not those of others. I accept the choices of SK and those of Ely. In this forum we talk about Cindy Crowford as a myth but a look on the Internet as its past and you realize that she was never to break pulled back and there are several nude photos on the internet. SK is not better or worse than EC is different, I do not like (I think only nice if taken away from sports and dressed, if taken up close and elegant dress!!!! Seems to me a maitress) but can please others. Ely I like both physically (I like thin women and athletic) and I also like his effrontery his way to surprise, to speak and especially not care what you think of her! But that's just what pleases me and I do not presume to say what I think is the truth. My friends would know the truth do not ever!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by playfuldeb on Sun 20 May 2012, 20:18

I just read thru everything and it sounds like everyone is agreeing to the same thing, but it different modes. Im not sure if ALY realizes that alot of replies are sarcastic, and these posters are still agreeing with you Aly.

And if no one can see this, then lets all agree to agree!! or disagree. I think we all feel the same way, and that everyone is entitled to their opinions.
avatar
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sun 20 May 2012, 22:17

playfuldeb wrote:I just read thru everything and it sounds like everyone is agreeing to the same thing, but it different modes. Im not sure if ALY realizes that alot of replies are sarcastic, and these posters are still agreeing with you Aly.

And if no one can see this, then lets all agree to agree!! or disagree. I think we all feel the same way, and that everyone is entitled to their opinions.

i am glad that you see that we do agree but you should tell them that not me .my point is Elisabetta is SKANK like everyone else ,Stacy was but now obviously evolved and i see she will evolve more in the future but only time will tell Question IF she will stay heading up or going down.
but the thing that they think Elisabetta is good and above KK and SK so they don't actually agree with me PD.Elisabetta Canalis is just another SKANK ,and if she is nice celebrity so is Stacy and KIM great celebrities too they all have equal standards .

and if my English was not good why you replied on something you didn't understand in the first place tnmc Razz
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sun 20 May 2012, 22:47

Aly I replied with my thoughts on what I thought you were talking about. If your english was good then my reply would have actually made sense about what you were asking or saying!!!!!!

We don't all agree!!!! I don't think any of them are "Skanks" as you put it. I can't say I agree with all their choices in life (all 3 of them) but I would not be so derogatory towards someone I don't know.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sun 20 May 2012, 22:52

The next mrs clooney wrote:Aly I replied with my thoughts on what I thought you were talking about. If your english was good then my reply would have actually made sense about what you were asking or saying!!!!!!

We don't all agree!!!! I don't think any of them are "Skanks" as you put it. I can't say I agree with all their choices in life (all 3 of them) but I would not be so derogatory towards someone I don't know.

blah blah blal blaaaaahhhhhhh ,you attack SK and praise EC and every time. when i start to make observation about EC you rollback and start have two rules for the same thing ,funny now you say that the three not skank i never found you say anything nice about SK"is it jealousy" and if you go to read your post you just attacked KK and you don't know her! although it was in simple comparison but you instead to reply on every post and made it a big issue .
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sun 20 May 2012, 22:57

I don't attack SK and praise EC, I state my opinion on both, and just because I don't agree with you should not be an issue. I have said nice things about both and bad thing about both. Only one set of rules and that is I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. If you have an issue with me then take it to PM otherwise simply block me!!!


Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Sun 20 May 2012, 23:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : decided to tone down my language and not stoop to the crass level of a certain poster.)
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sun 20 May 2012, 23:21

The next mrs clooney wrote:I don't attack SK and praise EC, I state my opinion on both, and just because I don't agree with you should not be an issue. I have said nice things about both and bad thing about both. Only one set of rules and that is I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. If you have an issue with me then take it to PM otherwise simply block me!!!

I don't attack SK and praise EC ,that's not true you do that .trouble with u NOPE,i said couple of posts earlier i agree to disagree and leave it to that.but you the one ignored that and kept reply more ,you don't say nice things about SK nor most of you even if you think it is don't see why all of you attack whatever SK do ???.
you don't have to reply to explain i will understand that we agree to leave it at this point i am tired of it, i think the others posters too. so i will appreciate it if we leave it to this . Hello!
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sun 20 May 2012, 23:28

Aly is great and all knowing. Everything she's says about me is true. I bow down to you oh wise one asskiss1
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Sun 20 May 2012, 23:39

The next mrs clooney wrote:Aly is great and all knowing. Everything she's says about me is true. I bow down to you oh wise one asskiss1
no you are the wise LOLZZZZZZ lol! lol! lol!
Make happy Make happy Make happy Laughing out loud . sadomach1 asskiss1 cameraclick bump bump bump
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert on Mon 21 May 2012, 00:26

Can this please be the end of this? Either agree to disagree, take it to PM, or put each other on ignore. I accept everyone's opinions, whether I agree or not, but for this to continue back and forth is giving me a migraine. And I don't like migraines!! Thank you.
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Mon 21 May 2012, 00:48

Melbert,i give you green and you already had one ,couldn't agree more ,and i pray for that to happened . Evey time she use Sarcasm and i let it go but the last one was must be answered . i leave it to her i said what it should be said about EC in my opinion ,ciao.
i thank you again. Melbert.i really had enoughhhhh of the sleazy answers about EC.
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert on Mon 21 May 2012, 00:59

Thank you Aly. You do need to understand though, that there are some people here who very passionately LOVE or HATE Elisabetta, and on the other thread for Stacy, those who passionately LOVE or HATE Stacy. AND, even though this is a George forum, there are those that passionately LOVE or HATE George. I think it is more the things that they do or don't do rather than loving them or hating them as people. Because we have so many different cultures on this forum (YAY!! that's what makes this place so wonderful!!!) there are going to be differing opinions. As long as we can keep our tongues civil to one another, we can always express our own opinions. That is what I would like to see. Thank you!
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Aly on Mon 21 May 2012, 01:22

yes ,i hope that would be a rule in this website to never insult ,attack or make fun of other poster in Sarcasm if you don't agree with them no matter what just be objective and all of us be mature ,thanks
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum