George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sun 06 May 2012, 23:24

Barla, you are funny!! The guy actually does look a tiny bit like George but he is Italian. He is part of the crew of assistants to photographer Settimio Benedusi. They are on their way to the island of Saona off the coast of the Dominican Republic where the water is warm and the sun is always out to shoot the cover of Sportweek magazine (a weekly insert to the Gazzetta dello Sport). See his hat, it says SW Dreams (that is the name they gave to that particular issue of SW)

May 5, 2012In partenza verso la Rep. Dominicana per scattare la cover di @SW_Sportweek edizione Dreams con @benedusi Leaving to the Dominican Republic to shoot the cover of @SW_Sportweek by @benedusi ..can't wait to start !!

...and unfortunately Elisabetta is not returning to LA but going back to Italy. She left her dogs in Milan and she will be attending "something" in Cannes.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Mon 07 May 2012, 01:23

In a tiny, obscure little article which I found by chance I think I have discovered the BIG EVENT that Elisabetta was talking about. The Big Event that would allow many of her fans to see her (she hoped). Translated in a hurry here it is:

“Punto Su di Te” - I COUNT ON YOU. A new program on Raiuno Channel on TV will start on May 9, 2012.

Finally came the "go ahead" for the new Raiuno program entitled “Punto su di te” (I bet on you). Many hesitations, due to the various defections, first of all to Massimo Lopez, but also those of Philip Bisciglia, who had been chosen, at least initially, as the outside reporter of the show and who was supposed to accompany Elena Santarelli and Paola Perego, plus the changes in the choices of conductors that have occurred so far, including those of Pupo and, of course of Paola Perego, who had to cancel for personal reasons. It seems, however, that despite all these problems, that the new network's flagship public television will start from May 9. The show was born from the ashes of one of the most popular format of the company: the “Recommended”, which went on air with some success for many years, from 2003 to 2011, and led until 2008 by Carlo Conti and the last two years by Pupo.
To conduct the new Raiuno program they have called Elisa Isoardi, a former Miss Italy, and Claudio Lippi, known face on Italian TV and an historian, who returns to run a program in the early evening after a long time. There will be two new episodes of the show on RaiUno, and many guests have already confirmed their presence: for the first episode there will be the Sicilian actress, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, the great Italian singer Ornella Vanoni, Elisabetta Canalis, back from her break with yet another stuntman Steve-O, singer Toto Cotugno and comedian Biagio Izzo. For the second episode, however, which airs on Wednesday, May 16, will be present in the studio the former coach of AC Milan and the national team of football Arrigo Sacchi, the actress / presenter Marisa Laurito, the face of Colorado Rossella Brescia, actress Alessandra Martinez and Francisco Pannofino, memorable Boris René Ferretti, protagonist Nero Wolfe, a veteran from the May Day concert.
The schedule for this new program of Rai, is therefore for Wednesday, May 9, at 21:10 RaiUno channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How did she get the job?? I believe without a doubt that she got it to substitute at the last moment Paola Perego who was originally chosen to conduct it but declined “for personal reasons”. Actually some articles report that Paola Perego got upset about the planning of the show and that she though it was jinxed and that there was a lot of bad karma. She also happens to be the wife of Lucio Presta, who is the Italian PR that Elisabetta hired just before Sanremo. Sanremo was the first gig that he provided her with..
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 May 2012, 12:41

Here is the link to some pics of the Elisabetta photoshoot of Day 1 for the Sportweek insert. They might shoot another day. The text of the link below is written by the photographer himself as part of his blog and pics of the backstage shoot are included. Settimio does not say much, just the usual, arrived here in 6 hours, jetlag, started to shoot right away in the island of Saona on 1st day, no time to search for proper location, very little time to do the photoshoot, etc..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For those who use Facebook, there are several more pics of Elisabetta in Santo Domingo, with Settimio and the crew, plus his blogs and pics of past and present pics of models who posed for him for the same Sportweek magazine insert.

By the way Elisabetta tweeted that she found a little cute Dominican blond Piero and she took a pic of herself holding him:

From what I understand from Facebook and Twitters, Settimio Beneduce and SportWeek are shooting a bathing suit issue. Elisabetta will do only the cover. The other models were finally chosen after days and days of consultations and here they are:

1 May Sportweek Dreams ‏ @SportweekDreams
Ecco le modelle dello SPORTWEEK DREAMS 2012 :-) Here the models for SPORTWEEK DREAMS 2012 :-) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from Milan, Milan
11:04 AM - 1 May 12 via web · Details

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 May 2012, 14:14

07/05/2012
Sportweek Dreams 2012, Santo Domingo - backstage day # 1

Written by: Septimus Benedusi at 04:55 of 07/05/2012

Exactly one year after publication of the first special swimsuits Journal Of Sport, we are landed in Santo Domingo for the wonderful production of "Sportweek Dreams 2012".

By reversing the time of last year, the first player in front of my lens is precisely the Star guest: the splendid and sparkling Elisabetta Canalis

It 's always difficult to respect the time that such people can give and so this time we could not even dispose of the time zone (6 hour time difference compared to Italy!) Or to perform the usual practice prior to the start of a production of this magnitude ... not looking for location, studio lights and hours ... quick shower, breakfast, and you're ready on the set!

We went to shoot on the island of Saona.

Here are some images stolen from this first day of shooting on the beach:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 07 May 2012, 14:43

Link has pics from the photo shoot for Crossfit / Reebok. Nice little plug in there for Reebok. All and sundry are Reebok attired.

Elizabeth Canalis: A new mode of exercise!
Thursday, May 7th, 2012 (33 minutes ago).
Category: Elisabetta Canalis, Elisabeth channeling, Fitness, Sports

Celebritiji forefront in promoting new trends in fitness. See what is the latest obsession Elisabetta Canalis. Famous Italian fashion model and actress, recently decided to apply an innovative exercise program CrossFit. One of the most beautiful Italijanki, Which did not resist or George Clooney, opted for this special program of exercises to stay fit, and to complement their daily fitness regime.

In order to achieve perfect results every day during treninarnja, Elisabetta Realflex wearing Reebok sneakers. Due to the fact that they have 76 sensors for multiple directions of motion, these sneakers are the perfect tools for doing CrossFit.

CrossFit was created in the U.S. and is designed to help people to be ready for any kind of physical challenges. This program is based on the continuous alternation of high-intensity functional movement in order to achieve overall physical fitness. All exercises are adaptable to different levels of physical fitness, age and experience. Training can be done anywhere, but most commonly occurs in the local registered CrossFit training schools attached which are marked as boxes.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 May 2012, 15:11

lelacorb wrote:07/05/2012
Sportweek Dreams 2012, Santo Domingo - backstage day # 1
ay of shooting on the beach:
Looks like it's going to be a beautiful shoot. The backdrop colours and the light quality are incredible. She looks great here.

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 08 May 2012, 01:33

Wow, Watching, where did you see that article? I believe it is in Serbian, right? There is nothing in the US regarding that photoshoot except for the pics in your article which were downloaded from the ElisabettaCFan club in Facebook. The photoshoop was for an online ad for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the way. Elisabetta just wrapped up the second day of shooting the cover of Sportweek and she sent the "group" photo.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 08 May 2012, 02:15

Elisabetta better jump on a plane soon because she has a gig on Raiuno on May 9. She will be, among other celebrities, a guest to a new pilot program called "Punto su di Te" (I Count on You).

'I Count on You' will challenge competitors in several singing competitions, we will also have several guest celebrities who will act as judges, and in the first episode of May 9 you will find: Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Ornella Vanoni, Elisabetta Canalis, Toto Cutugno and Biagio Izzo, while for the second episode that will air May 16 our guests in the studio will be: Arrigo Sacchi, Marisa Laurito, Rossella Brescia, Alejandra Martinez, Francis Pannofino.

Guests of the first episode (May 9) and godfathers or godmothers of the various competitors in the race will be Elisabetta Canalis, Ornella Vanoni, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Toto Cotugno and Biagio Izzo, and for May 16, the second episode of the show, Rossella Brescia, Marisa Laurito, Alejandra Martinez, Arrigo Sacchi and Francesco Pannofino have been confirmed.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 May 2012, 11:22

Photographer's blog of the photo shoot. Pics at the link.

Sportweek Dreams 2012, Santo Domingo - backstage day#2
Written by: Septimus Benedusi at 04:49 of 08/05/2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time flies in the Caribbean and in a moment we arrived at the end of the second day of shooting devoted entirely to the Special Guest Star 2012 swimsuit of Sportweek : Elisabetta Canalis!

With courteous and very efficient hospitality of our Resort , we left a good hour at a time of pristine beaches on the island of Saona to achieve the long-awaited cover!

And 'more than ever right then not to reveal too much of this busy day and let their curiosity lead you to seek the 9th June in all Italian newsstands this number really special Sportweek attached to Gazzetta dello Sport and discover the great work of risulatto of these first two days on the beaches of Santo Domingo!

But how should a blog entirely dedicated to the backstage here's a little preview from behind the scenes:

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 08 May 2012, 13:05

I guess the first day was just for checking out the place, the light, some testing, etc. and the second day the real shooting of the cover page with Elisabetta. I presume she is on her way back because they have to start shooting the real swimsuit models, Chrisina and Lucy and head back on the 13.

I don’t know if you have noticed but it seems to be that Elisabetta has lost some weight and her rib cage is protruding again. I saw it on the group picture I sent yesterday which was not a closeup but you could still see her bones and the pic below. Naturally whatever pic they will use for the cover it will be photoshopped but she really needs to put on weight. The model they used for the cover last year had the most amazing body, thin but very smooth.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 08 May 2012, 15:46

It's so hard to tell if she has lost weight again as it seems to depend on how she is standing/posing. sometimes I think she looks fine then sometimes I think she looks scarily skinny. In the cross fit pics she looked good, strong and healthy, the pic of her kneeling by the tree she looks scarily thin. She could definitely gain a few pounds and still be classed as slim. I really hate to see girls who have great bodies fall to the pressures to be stick thin, she looks so much better with curves.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 08 May 2012, 16:34

The next mrs clooney wrote:It's so hard to tell if she has lost weight again as it seems to depend on how she is standing/posing. sometimes I think she looks fine then sometimes I think she looks scarily skinny. In the cross fit pics she looked good, strong and healthy, the pic of her kneeling by the tree she looks scarily thin. She could definitely gain a few pounds and still be classed as slim. I really hate to see girls who have great bodies fall to the pressures to be stick thin, she looks so much better with curves.

I agree with you 100%. I was reviewing some of Eli's past photoshoots when she was younger and her body was always slim but soft, rounder and she looked fabulous, now she looks like someone who skips meals to spend the whole day at the gym...which she does, including the tough Krav Marg. I am sure she eats (that's what she says) but if she exercises too much (sometimes it can be an ddiction due to the "feel good" endorphins it releases) she won't put on any weight. I think it all started with DWTS when she was practicing 6-8 hrs/day and she started receiving compliments about her fabulous abs. Great for a gym photoshoot (like for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but not so much for bathing suit magazines.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 May 2012, 16:45

More photos from Santo Domingo that ass ......!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 09 May 2012, 20:23

Yes, definitely better from the back. From the front she is too skinny and protruding bones are not very pleasant to look at; however photoshop will once again do the miracle!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 09 May 2012, 21:08

The real bathing suit spread in the Sportweek magazine insert will be done by two models (see below) who will be shooting the photos in the Dominican Republic until May 13:

Christina Stefanidi (Greek - Bravel Model Agency of Milan)

and

Ludwika Chiceka (Polish - Boom Models Agency of Milan)

chosen by Settimio Benedusi among 35 models.

Last edited by socimar on Thu 10 May 2012, 13:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic disappeared)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 10 May 2012, 12:57

Sportweek Facebook added more pics of Elisabetta photoshoot in the DR. Some are very dark so I will import only a few.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 10 May 2012, 12:58

Baby still got back, don't she?? She looks so much better with the extensions in her hair..

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 May 2012, 16:44

Elisabetta Canalis ‘Felt Used’ After George Clooney Breakup, Says Her ‘DWTS’ Pro Partner (EXCLUSIVE)
When Elisabetta Canalis signed up for Dancing With the Stars last season, she hoped to finally stand out from her famous ex, George Clooney — but her pal admits she ultimately “felt used” by the network. With constant references to The Descendants actor, the Italian model-turned-actress felt betrayed and confided in her DWTS pro partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, behind the scenes.

“Clooney was brought up a lot during the show, so she talked about that with me. It hurt her feelings because she felt used. She was like, ‘Do you want me or do you want me because you get to plug his name on the show?’”, Val (brother to another DWTS pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy) told Celebuzz at the Dr. Scholl’s “Get Up & Go” event in NYC.

Was Clooney to blame for their early elimination on the show?
The pair were cut second, finishing in 11th place, with the dancing pro now admitting Canalis did seem to have a lot on her mind.
“We spoke very briefly about Clooney. I knew it was a sore topic … and the Clooney references weren’t making her happy,” the DWTS pro, 26, said. “I’m not the type of person to gossip about anything. Unless she brought it up, I wouldn’t have asked.”
Clooney, 51, and Canalis, 33, split in June 22, 2011 after two years together. At the time, the duo released a joint statement, saying: “It’s very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy.” A few months later, the heartbroken model/actress was cast on DWTS.
The Italian bombshell was romantically linked to former True Blood Mehcad Brooks this past year, and most recently Jackass star Steve-O after they were spotted kissing in Hollywood, Calif. in February, but they have since split.
Clooney began dating Stacy Keibler a few months after the split.
Although Canalis has maintained a low profile, Clooney has just finished a whirlwind awards season and will be hosting a fundraising dinner for President Barack Obama‘s re-election campaign — which is expected to gross $15 million — at his Studio City, Calif. home tonight, May 10.http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-05-10/elisabetta-canalis-felt-used-after-george-clooney-breakup-says-her-dwts-pro-partner-exclusive/
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 May 2012, 16:55

I don't mean to be mean but did she really think they were interested in her. If they ever watched her other dancing performance they would have seen she is bad. I do think they could have not used his name so often.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 10 May 2012, 17:02

I remember this vividly, when she was introduced on DWTS they had that magazine cover photo of Eli kissing George on the cheek in the background. THAT is how the American audience related to her. The being "used" comment I think was she did NOT give them permission to do that. Justifiably upset by her I would agree. It showed complete lack of respect of her by the producers of the show when in her mind she was trying to carve out her own identity APART from the Cloone.

Last edited by George Fan on Thu 10 May 2012, 17:51; edited 1 time in total

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 10 May 2012, 17:04

Looks like the BIG PUBLIC EVENT by Elisabetta is a Reebok promotion inviting her fans to it in Italy on Saturday May 12th.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 10 May 2012, 17:06

doesn't Disney corporation own both ABC and fox searchlight?? Fox searchlight produced the descendants. She may actually have a point about it being used more as a promotional thing for George's movie. Who knows??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 10 May 2012, 18:21

George Fan,
This is the poster for the Riminiwellness fair and a small article on the event. It's on its 7th year and quite popular. Don't know what Elisabetta will be doing nothing about her yet in the wellness fair agenda but with all the stands present she will probably show the Reebokcrossfit which she trained for just before leaving the US.

ANSA) - RIMINI, MAY 9 – The Rimini Fair is giving the last touches in view of 'Riminiwellness', the wellness party scheduled from May 10 to Sunday. Now in its seventh edition, the festival marks, in fact, the beginning of summer on the Adriatic Riviera and during the event more than 200,000 are expected to walk around the 14 halls of the fairgrounds in Romagna. 

Miss Italy 2004, Cristina Chiabotto will be inaugurating the event and Olympic athletes Stefania Belmondo, the first Italian woman to win an Olympic in cross-country skiing, and Stefano Baldini, gold winner in the marathon at the Athens Olympics will attend. 

On the the first day of the event, the ribbon cutting will be at around 11 by Andrea Gnassi mayor of Rimini, followed by a convention on Wellness and Sport titled “Gaining health”, while in the afternoon there will be a presentation on the Report on the thermal system Federterme. 

New in the 2012 edition will be a series of the sporting events and news 'related to the physical well-being”, a free Nordic walk event open to all to be held on Sunday by the harbor, along the beach and then through the historic center of Rimini, touching the main monuments the city '. 

Among the various stands set up at the Fiera di Rimini, there will be even an Italian Army who will present an obstacle course called,"Military Fitness". (ANSA).

and this is the Reebok Fitness Festival at Riminiwellness 2011. It should be more or less the same thing this year.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 11 May 2012, 14:15

Yesterday was the kick off the seventh edition of Rimini Wellness, the traditional event dedicated to fitness, health and welfare.

Also this year there will be plenty of new things from the fitness world and many celebrities like Yuri Chechi, Cristina Chiabotto (guest of honor) and Elisabetta Canalis who will be present from 11:00 am at the Reebok booth on Saturday, May 12.

Elisabetta has become the testimonial of Reebok CrossFit's unique workout designed to enhance sports performance and also makes it possible to get a breathtaking body. CrossFit is practiced in special areas equipped for this purpose, or certified as CrossFit gyms.

CrossFit is a lifestyle that goes to work on one’s own weaknesses and power; is a type of exercise suitable for everyone because it consists of three levels. Elizabeth has discovered it in Los Angeles, his adopted city.

Remember, Saturday, May 12 at the Reebok booth of Rimini Wellness from 11:00 am to meet her, an opportunity to explore with her all the secrets and benefits of this discipline.

The two pics above are from Rimini, the third one is from LA. Elisabetta was requested to be a Reebok testimonial at the Riminisiwellness Festival since she was going to be in Italy at that time for a photoshoot and spoke Italian. For this reason she received an acellerated quick training in Crossfit and was given all those nice free Reebok clothes. Until then she was a Nike aficionado. Ah, the power of money, can make you change your mind very fast, however in a recent pic, she was still wearing the orange/pink NiKe Free Style 3.0 running shoes. What would Reebok say??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 May 2012, 15:07

Elisabetta Canalis, who makes you smile so?
A dinner with friends at a restaurant in Milan, Eli likes to die: it was quite a bit 'that we saw her laugh so. And the "merit" may be one of the guests, tall, dark, muscular and tattooed ...
Elisabetta Canalis, who makes you smile so? (PHOTO)
Elisabetta Canalis, who makes you smile so? The showgirl is having dinner with friends at a restaurant in Milan. Eli likes to die: it was quite a bit 'that we saw her laugh so. And the "merit" may be one of the guests, tall, dark, muscular and tattooed ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 12 May 2012, 15:54

It's good to see her look genuinely happy!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 May 2012, 16:21

Elisabetta dinner with friends

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 May 2012, 16:24

Today Rimini wellness

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 12 May 2012, 16:34

The Resturaurant where Elisabetta is seen laughing and having a great time with a group of friend is "Fingers", a sushi restaurant in Milano. Pietrino invited her the night of May 10 so the group you see could be more of Pietrino's crowd.

pietro tavallini ‏ @pietrinooo
Sushi with @JustElisabetta @crighiringhelli at Fingers in Milan...♥ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4:44 PM - 10 May 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet

Last edited by socimar on Sat 12 May 2012, 16:47; edited 2 times in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 May 2012, 16:38

WOW! Look at her guns! She has been working out!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 12 May 2012, 22:31

The one day training/photoop at the Dog Town Crossfit Center in LA worked exactly as planned as Elisabetta repeated the same exercises at Riminiwellness Festival:

DOGTOWN CROSSFIT CENTER

RIMINIWELLNESS FESTIVAL

Last edited by socimar on Tue 15 May 2012, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 May 2012, 05:53

Menchic, Crossfit and Elisabetta Canalis at The Party Suite Hotel in Rimini
May 13, 2012 EVENTS, FITNESS

Reebok party at the Hotel The Suites at Rimini Rimini Wellness. Special guest at the exclusive party the beautiful Elisabetta Canalis. A truly unique party, in a wonderful location. We were there and we tell you about the evening in our photo gallery. Exclusive location as was the exclusive party. Elisabetta Canalis exceptional godmother for Reebok Crossfit. One warm evening in the garden facing the sea The hotel Suite in Rimini. Music by Motel Connection, cheers, smiles and delicious cocktail in a Rimini hot evening that saw the beautiful Elisabetta Canalis comne Guest, already seen at the fair booth Reebok in a short but intense workout Crossifit.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 May 2012, 13:07

Canalis and Vieri.......again?....now how long has it been since she cried a whole weekend because Steve-O dumped her????????

Let’s see her latest looks: sexy in the evening, with a very revealing top, and then very athletic at the Rimini Wellness ...
First of all, a bit of gossip: as we have already told you yesterday, the former girlfriend of George Clooney took advantage of her return to Italy to visit her former boyfriend, Bobo Vieri.
It has not gone unnoticed, given the attention that these two people draw upon themselves especially the former velina, and the gossip suddenly exploded: are they just friends, or is there still a physical and mental attraction between them? Only time will tell, but in the meantime, Elisabetta took advantage of her brief stay in Italy to visit some friends in Milan.
The showgirl, who is supposed to shoot two movies in the United States has been photographed with a merry group of people in a Milanese restaurant. For the occasion, Eli wore a bright red, elegant sort of dress-suit with the top that revealed her cleavage maybe a little less full than a few years ago (she is much thinner than when she was a velina) but still hot. On top of the dress she was wearing a light jacket that gave her a rocker look. At the restaurant, Eli did nothing but laugh with friends: who knows what they were talking about ...
Moving on to the sporty version: Canalis was the guest of honor at the Rimini Wellness 2012, in the Reebok booth of which the showgirl is now the testimonial.
Eli, who trains hard every day to maintain her body has also demonstrated, as a joke, some athletic skills at Rimini Wellness, for hundreds of onlookers.

Eli seen at Vieri's home
Canalis and Bobo have been seen while they were entering his house in Milano, together and alone. The two admitted not long ago that they had become good friends.

Elisabetta Canalis seen in the middle of the night at the home of Bobo Vieri: The old flame has rekindled?
Article written by: Maris Matteucci Monday 14 maggio, 2012
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 May 2012, 14:18

Canalis planning to return to ITALY??

Elisabetta Canalis and Bobo Vieri seems to have rekindled the spark. The news is spreading fast these days. It seems that the showgirl is living flash backs with her historical former ex boyfriend.
Elisabetta Canalis has infact been spotted in recent days as she left the house in Milan of Bobo Vieri. A simple visit to a friend? There could be more. It appears that it is the Sardinian's intention to return to Italy because the brief "working period in America" was not too fortunate; it also included criticism when she appeared in the TV series "Leverage" and the brief participation in the reality show DWTS.
Behind her decision to return home there could be also sentimental reasons. Are Eli and Bobo experiencing a return of passion? There are both single. She having being dumped by Steve-O after a brief affair, and he was recently spotted with a mysterious blonde and also with Aida Yespica. It seems that this might be a good time for a shocking return together.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 May 2012, 18:31

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 May 2012, 18:33

Shopping in Milano

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 May 2012, 00:46

Bad thing extensions. I don't know why Elisabetta keeps wearing extensions when she is at a public event. In Rimini, she looked great when she first appeared in the Reebok booth but when she started using the crossfit equipment her extensions were almost falling off.

Last edited by socimar on Tue 15 May 2012, 16:39; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 May 2012, 01:25

Extensions really damage your hair and cause the hair to split. It's a bad idea to keep putting them in and taking them out. She'd do better to forget about them and work on getting her hair back in condition.

Ahhhh, shopping in Milan, there is nothing better. Was there a few years ago and shopped til I dropped.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 15 May 2012, 05:30

lelacorb wrote:

Looks like she is drinking again. Guess she didn't stick with sober - if indeed she was a number of days sober post Steve O split as reported in the press (which was never debunked).
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 15 May 2012, 05:35

It feels like old times! Pics of EC shopping, thought she'd given it up!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 15 May 2012, 12:54

Elisabetta NEVER said she had a drinking problem or that she committed to a life of not drinking. That was that lunatic Steve-O who said she was "attending meetings" to try to regain control of her life and that her party girl ways threatened his own sobriety. Consider the source.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 15 May 2012, 13:31

George Fan wrote:Elisabetta NEVER said she had a drinking problem or that she committed to a life of not drinking. That was that lunatic Steve-O who said she was "attending meetings" to try to regain control of her life and that her party girl ways threatened his own sobriety. Consider the source.

You're right - she never confirmed or denied that she had addiction issues. She only stated on twitter that she attended AA to support someone she cared for. She never refuted the claims that where made in the press that she was 21 days sober at the time. If we are expected to believe her twitter, then why can't we believe another person's twitter - one who runs a tabloid celebrity website?

Enty Lawyer‏@entylawyer
Elisabetta Canalis is 21 days sober. She's going to 12 step mtgs. What former "it girl" & now C list actress is in rehab for her issues.
11:34 PM - 20 Apr 12via web · Embed this Tweet
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 May 2012, 15:12

Yes, several other blogs reported about Elisabetta being sober for 21 days:

"…Well, something good has come of that. I guess? I heard today that Elisabetta is 21 days sober. Good. For. Her! Good luck and prayers to you Elisabetta."

"… Elisabetta Canalis and apparently she must have taken what he said seriously, because as of this morning she would be 21 days sober. A person close to her told me this yesterday . "

To me this reminds me of when she stopped smoking in March 2010 and she gave an inter view in OK Salute (OK Health) in November 2010 where she said that she stopped smoking cold turkey, overnight and that she did it for herself and not because of George.

"From evening to morning, I decided to stop. For a smoking addict like me it was the only way. When you decide to stop smoking, it is like closing a great love story: you need a clean break, no pause or hesitation”.

So, she stopped smoking for herself and not for George, she went to AA meetings to stop drinking and yet she smokes and drinks, so she never did it for herself but for the person whom she was dating at that particular time. As Valentina Micchetti said in an interview “La mia Eli” (My Eli) in 2010, Elisabetta is her BFF but the greatest manipulator the world has ever known. She will make you believe anything or make you do anything that she decides to…but after all it’s her life!!.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 May 2012, 15:29

Vale Micchetti posted a link to the shopping spree at Cesare Paciotti's shoe store with Elisabetta on May 14. Vale is Paciotti's PR and she sells his shoes at her Fever LA store, so I guess the paps where called by her as a publicity photoop.

Valentina Micchetti ‏ ‪@ValeMicchetti
Lo shopping di Eli: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @Corriereit @justelisabbetta and @valemicchetti love #cesarepaciotti and #redemptionchoppers
8:24 AM - 15 May 12 via Tweet Button · Details

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 May 2012, 15:30

socimar wrote:Yes, several other blogs reported about Elisabetta being sober for 21 days:

"…Well, something good has come of that. I guess? I heard today that Elisabetta is 21 days sober. Good. For. Her! Good luck and prayers to you Elisabetta."

"… Elisabetta Canalis and apparently she must have taken what he said seriously, because as of this morning she would be 21 days sober. A person close to her told me this yesterday . "

To me this reminds me of when she stopped smoking in March 2010 and she gave an inter view in OK Salute (OK Health) in November 2010 where she said that she stopped smoking cold turkey, overnight and that she did it for herself and not because of George.

"From evening to morning, I decided to stop. For a smoking addict like me it was the only way. When you decide to stop smoking, it is like closing a great love story: you need a clean break, no pause or hesitation”.

So, she stopped smoking for herself and not for George, she went to AA meetings to stop drinking and yet she smokes and drinks, so she never did it for herself but for the person whom she was dating at that particular time. As Valentina Micchetti said in an interview “La mia Eli” (My Eli) in 2010, Elisabetta is her BFF but the greatest manipulator the world has ever known. She will make you believe anything or make you do anything that she decides to…but after all it’s her life!!.

I never heard more than ten years Elisabetta Canalis has a drinking problem, his life, especially at night has always been on all the gossip magazines and never a picture of her drunk! I believe that the problem of being an alcoholic is not Elizabeth, but of that madman who has attended and that if he really wants out of his probemi can not afford to attend even a person who drinks a glass of champagne!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 15 May 2012, 15:31

Elisabetta herself never said anything about being sober 21 days.

All she said was she went to meetings for a friend she cared for. To me, this means open meetings not meetings for herself.

She is never in the news plastered from alcohol.

Go with what you see.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 May 2012, 16:51

George Fan wrote:Elisabetta herself never said anything about being sober 21 days.

All she said was she went to meetings for a friend she cared for. To me, this means open meetings not meetings for herself.

Go with what you see.

George Fan, I have never seen Elisabetta plastered from alcohol like you see many Hollywood celebrities like Lohan, Spears, etc.. actually in my life I have never seen an Italian celebrity being carried into a taxi completely plastered, I don't think it is an Italian thing (don't quote me on that but I never saw anything like that in newspapers/magazines in all my life), however, even if she was addicted to alcohol and was 21 days sober do you think say anything??? She is a very public person but about her personal life she is like a clam, you won't get a word out of her. We are still waiting for an official word that she and Mehcad broke up, same thing for Steve and even for George for that matter. We assumed, we read the gossip, we read between her twitter lines but she never said anything. That's the way she is.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 15 May 2012, 17:18

You are right about Elisabetta clamming up about the reason for breakups. With Mehcad she said he was sticky, he said she was jealous and possessive. With Steve he said she partied too much, she said nothing other than perhaps glad to be away from crazy. With George a formal press release from London, from her silence, probably bought off to stay quiet. Mehcad and her December 2nd laughed off lobby fight and that probably made that true.

She does not confront pain well at all.

With 21 days sober if true, just a phase like stopping smoking. The press blows it out of proportion.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 May 2012, 17:24

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:Elisabetta herself never said anything about being sober 21 days.

Go with what you see.

George Fan, I have never seen Elisabetta plastered from alcohol like you see many Hollywood celebrities like Lohan, Spears, etc.. actually in my life I have never seen an Italian celebrity being carried into a taxi completely plastered, I don't think it is an Italian thing (don't quote me on that but I never saw anything like that in newspapers/magazines in all my life), however, even if she was addicted to alcohol and was 21 days sober do you think say anything??? She is a very public person but about her personal life she is like a clam, you won't get a word out of her. We are still waiting for an official word that she and Mehcad broke up, same thing for Steve and even for George for that matter. We assumed, we read the gossip, we read between her twitter lines but she never said anything. That's the way she is.

You're wrong there are a lot of his interviews on the loves of his life Bobo Vieri, to Reginald (left live TV) the only person she spoke very little is George. Italians know a lot of his love of things and always told her!
During the day for PETA in Milan said to be single and not Mehad (but could be seen together) and Steve-O I think he realized the bullshit that has made being with him even for a short time.
Ely has no problems to speak of herself, the shit that he did, his loves ......................
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 15 May 2012, 20:02

she has no problem with alcohol and
she has no problem with cigarettess
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next