I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by barla on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 23:18

This story has a bitter taste of a hurted lover revenge... nothing more .... or a clever marketing campaign ... I do not know ... Italian bloggers are not surprised but most do not believe a single word of what that idiot says ....
Good night
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 23:48

socimar wrote:
Steve-O has been completely sober for two years, he is still a jackass but a sober jackass. There is no need for Eli to attend any AA meeting to "support him"

Maybe she hadn’t ever had a close family member/friend or been in a relationship with someone who had addiction issues and is working at their sobriety before? Attending with him could have been a mature decision by her to get a better insight into understanding the issues involved and being supportive of his recovery – especially as she drinks and she did not want her actions to negatively impact on his situation.

If it were me, I would have to educate myself on addiction as I have general knowledge but I haven’t been up close and personal with someone through addiction, treatment and recovery. I think if she was attending the meetings with him, it’s a good sign that she was interested in the welfare of someone other than herself. Could be why the twitter posts have been all sad songs of lost love. She might have actually invested in the relationship
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:04

Watching, I do think she invested in the relationship, probably heavily in the first phase, which seems to be a pattern with all the men in her life. I really think in a general sense "incompatibility" was the reason for the breakup, whatever that consisted of.

Both attending AA meetings as a supporter or going separately to Al Anon meetings the non-alcoholic can learn a lot about addiction and recovery I completely agree.

What was disturbing about the RadarOnLine article it is pretty much saying Elisabetta has an addiction problem of "some sort" with "partying". Canalis with her talking about AA in her tweet, is firmly saying this is NOT TRUE. Oh well, two estranged people who used to date. It happens. I predict you will NEVER see the two of them in a photo together anymore. And YET, a month ago, happy? times at the beach together.

Last edited by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:08; edited 1 time in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:04

Lakin460 wrote:I just read this on Celebitchy. If it's already been posted, sorry...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler, this is your future: Elisabetta Canalis was just dumped… by Steve-O

Poor Elisabetta. After Clooney dumped her, she stuck around Hollywood, trying to make a career “happen” in America. She got Dancing With the Stars and she was the first one eliminated. She tried bearding for lesser celebrities (allegedly). She tried to get work… but it’s just not happening without Clooney’s influence. When Steve-O – of all people – is like, “Girl, we need to stop. You’re too hardcore,” that’s when you know it’s time to just pack it up. Elisabetta had a decent career in Italy – she should just go back home and settle in.
Stacy Keibler, this is your future. The George Clooney Ex-Girlfriend Retirement Plan is pretty awful.

Lol at “The Clooney Girlfriend Retirement Plan.” Maybe they need to unionize?

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:45

George Fan wrote:
Both attending AA meetings as a supporter or going separately to Al Anon meetings the non-alcoholic can learn a lot about addiction and recovery I completely agree.

George Fan, Steve's words: "He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings.” She has been attending these meetings alone, not with him and not for him. He only hooked her up with the proper people so she could seek help for herself. At least that's my understanding.
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:51

Socimar, Steve is saying he hooked her up with the proper people to attend these meetings for "her problem". That is what HE is saying.

With her tweet about attending AA meetings for another, as a supporter, she is refuting what he is saying.

There is only one truth here, so any of us can believe either side. I am saying what Steve is saying is BS.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 00:59

While I'm not a fan of either Eli or Steve, I think we have to consider just where this "story" came from. Radar Online is not a very reliable reporting entity. Here is a quote from the article on this subject:
Steve-O dumped Elisbetta over her partying,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. “He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that.
“He still really cares about her but can’t risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose. He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings."
Again, it's that "source", that worm who seems to travel all over the internet infecting all stories about celebs. It's amazing how he/she can be in so many places, some at the same time. Totally amazing.
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 01:08

Pattygirl you are amazing picking the story apart with identifying "a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com", meaning essentially they can just make stuff up.

If none of that is true, if Steve-O is an honorable gentleman he should just make a statement and say that it is not true.

But so much of this is just about publicity and getting your name in print and online no matter if true or not. The fact that WE are commenting on it and blogger comments worldwide from the NY Post, NY Daily News, to the Daily Mail, to all over Italy, well it must work. Just make up stuff.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 01:47

Many people attend AA meetings when they have a loved one who has an addiction problem. It helps them be a better support to that person. If I had to guess I would say that she probably went to meetings with Steve O to support him since he is so committed to his sobriety in an attempt to understand his disease. Partying does not mean you have a substance abuse problem. It isn't clear if she went to these meetings alone or with the person she cared about. Whatever the reason she went to the meetings Steve O has absolutely no right to discuss it with anyone let alone make a public statement about it. He really is a jackass!!! If he did not say it then he should be a man and say it isn't true, just like George did over the alleged nasty texts and calls.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:34

Sleaz-O takes the term "jackass" to a whole new level. If he's soooo worried about his sobriety, then stop living your life working in places where most people have to be drunk to think you're funny.
IMO, when I read what he said, it sounds like Eli's got a major problem and is heading to rehab any day, which I don't think is the case.

If Jackass had even ONE decent bone in his body, he would answer with a "things just weren't working out" - if he really cared at all about her. Instead, he's making it look like he's this innocent, poor little sober guy against all odds, with a wicked girlfriend that's leading him astray.....really an ass!

Come on ex-GF!!! Get some pride going - even you don't deserve to be brought down by that piece of sh*t!!! Do battle

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:40

bellybaby wrote:Sleaz-O takes the term "jackass" to a whole new level. If he's soooo worried about his sobriety, then stop living your life working in places where most people have to be drunk to think you're funny.
IMO, when I read what he said, it sounds like Eli's got a major problem and is heading to rehab any day, which I don't think is the case.

If Jackass had even ONE decent bone in his body, he would answer with a "things just weren't working out" - if he really cared at all about her. Instead, he's making it look like he's this innocent, poor little sober guy against all odds, with a wicked girlfriend that's leading him astray.....really an ass!

Come on ex-GF!!! Get some pride going - even you don't deserve to be brought down by that piece of sh*t!!! Do battle

In interviews from Irvine and Canada he did say several times " Things just weren't working out" and when pressed for more details he kept saying :" I don't want to go there". He refused to talk about the split so I don't know why he suddenly decided to get it all out. I think, once again the two have been in contact with each other and something has happened. Right after the split she shut herself in her condo and did not get out, didn't tweet (except uploading sad songs), so he may have tried to reach out to her and that's when he got the two women to help her out. That's what I think.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:45

I'm adding gossip site DListed to the brain dead dumb writers out there that take something that is not proven and run with it and make a huge story out of it. WHAT LAZY WRITERS.

Some source tells Radar that Steve-O is one hundred percent sober and Elisabetta is basically a coke vacuum.

I didn't want to copy and paste cause the article is long with a ton of comments but here is the link

NO NEWS on the American side of the split for a MONTH and now thanks to something most likely made up by RadarOnLine everyone has news of a shocking reason for the split. My BS detector needle is pegged to the extreme side.

Once again if Steve was not a low life he would immediately say none of this is true, but I frankly think he is getting a kick out of it, like others said HE looks like the good guy.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:57

socimar wrote:In interviews from Irvine and Canada he did say several times " Things just weren't working out" and when pressed for more details he kept saying :" I don't want to go there". He refused to talk about the split so I don't know why he suddenly decided to get it all out. I think, once again the two have been in contact with each other and something has happened. Right after the split she shut herself in her condo and did not get out, didn't tweet (except uploading sad songs), so he may have tried to reach out to her and that's when he got the two women to help her out. That's what I think.
Quelle surprise! Of course that's what you think, since you always look for the scenario (regardless of the source or the logic) that will make Eli look as pitiful and pathetic as possible. If you had one ounce of objectivity (was going to say decency but gave up on expecting that from you a long while back) you would be asking, if there is any truth in that Radar story, why Steve O or his 'source' has outed someone attending AA meetings? It's the 1st rule of AA, you can talk about your own issues but you do NOT talk about anyone else's. But no, why waste an opportunity to have a go at her and make yourself feel all self-righteous and smug. It wouldn't be your style.

For all your criticisms of how Eli lives her life, I'll take hers over yours any day of the week. AA meetings and all.

Have a nice day now.

Last edited by Anxala on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:03; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:02

George Fan wrote:Once again if Steve was not a low life he would immediately say none of this is true, but I frankly think he is getting a kick out of it, like others said HE looks like the good guy.

Yes, agree, you'd think he would. However, in general, from what I've read and seen of him since he's been in recovery, as a person, he comes across as a decent and thoughtful guy and definitely not spiteful, so I find it hard to believe that this has come from him.

I hope he does clarify it because at the moment, regardless of what happened between the two of them, it does make him look like an asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:21

Anxala, oh Steve-O CAN be quite spiteful. First off on the Charlie Sheen roast in Sept. 2011 Amy Schumer slammed Steve about HE needed to die not fellow Jackass co-star Ryan Dunn in the car wreck.

Then, later in his stand up shows and also a radio interview he got back at her calling her a no name sl*t. Steve has a definite mean streak when he is offended, do not doubt it at all. Not hard to believe if you know this guy and watch him.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:28

George Fan wrote:Anxala, oh Steve-O CAN be quite spiteful. First off on the Charlie Sheen roast in Sept. 2011 Amy Schumer slammed Steve about HE needed to die not fellow Jackass co-star Ryan Dunn in the car wreck.

http://youtu.be/GOkr983KdDM

Then, later in his stand up shows and also a radio interview he got back at her calling her a no name sl*t. Steve has a definite mean streak when he is offended, do not doubt it at all. Not hard to believe if you know this guy and watch him.
Thanks for that, George's Fan. Really, I'm going by his own writing and the odd interview I've seen so, and the way he was when he was with Eli where he seemed quite decent. But maybe you're right, maybe he is capable of throwing someone to the wolves...?

But in any case, he's still the one that looks bad here.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 19:32

Interview from Vancouver British Columbia Breakfast Television morning show Fri 4/20 with Steve-O (8:03 length)

No question about Elisabetta, nothing offered up about Elisabetta by Steve with the last few days in the press with the news about the split and her needing to regain control of her life. COMPLETE SILENCE on that topic. He is in town he says with his filthy comedy/crazy stunts to raise money for a playground to be built for children with disabilities. Says Mom is Canadian, America is screwed up, wants to live in Canada.

Jody Vance the interviewer thinks he is a role model. HA!! Some people are so easily fooled.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 23:37

Anxala wrote:Quelle surprise! Of course that's what you think, since you always look for the scenario (regardless of the source or the logic) that will make Eli look as pitiful and pathetic as possible. If you had one ounce of objectivity (was going to say decency but gave up on expecting that from you a long while back) you would be asking, if there is any truth in that Radar story, why Steve O or his 'source' has outed someone attending AA meetings? It's the 1st rule of AA, you can talk about your own issues but you do NOT talk about anyone else's. But no, why waste an opportunity to have a go at her and make yourself feel all self-righteous and smug. It wouldn't be your style.

For all your criticisms of how Eli lives her life, I'll take hers over yours any day of the week. AA meetings and all.

Have a nice day now.

Always ready to offend me, n'est ce pas Anxala?? Que savez-vous de ma vie?
First of all in spite of the fact that I never liked Steve-O and found him always repulsive, The RadarOnline news where Steve O or his 'source' outed someone attending AA meetings and according to you it's the 1st rule of AA that you can talk about your own issues but you do NOT talk about anyone else's, well STEVE NOR RADAR ONLINE EVER MENTIONED AA. It was Elisabetta who mentioned AA in her tweet of yesterday. What Steve or the source close to Steve said was:

"He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose. He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings."
Read what people say, don'y make up stories.
Voila' cela est la vérité. Bonne journée à toi aussi
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 01:49

Just because Steve O is saying this or the press does not make it true. Eli came out with AA and was being honest about being there in response to what was published. You make AA sound like fight club with "the first rule". If Eli has an addiction issue it is not acceptable for Steve or anyone to make it public. Socimar you really have to stop believing everything you read. And stop with the block capitals and red, that indicates that you are shouting at people on the forum rather than just having a discussion. we get it you hate Eli and are glad when anything that is printed about her, true or not, is negative.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 02:31

The next mrs clooney wrote:Just because Steve O is saying this or the press does not make it true. Eli came out with AA and was being honest about being there in response to what was published. You make AA sound like fight club with "the first rule". If Eli has an addiction issue it is not acceptable for Steve or anyone to make it public. Socimar you really have to stop believing everything you read. And stop with the block capitals and red, that indicates that you are shouting at people on the forum rather than just having a discussion. we get it you hate Eli and are glad when anything that is printed about her, true or not, is negative.

I hate Steve more than I hate Eli, actually I don't hate her, I simply don't like her but Steve I find really repulsive. What I find offensive is Anxala telling me that "for all your criticisms of how Eli lives her life, I'll take hers over yours any day of the week. AA meetings and all." What was her point??? I did not say anything against Eli, I only stated that it wasn't Steve who mentioned AA, it was her. Frankly from what he or "his source" said I thought she was attending "other kinds of meetings" The AA never came into my mind until Eli mentioned it.

The red font I use to separate what someone says from what I say. I do that when I translate otherwise it's all a big blob especially when you copy and paste from Twitters, etc.. It's a habit, I thought it made things more clear but if you don't like, I won't do it, less work for me.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:16

socimar wrote:I hate Steve more than I hate Eli, actually I don't hate her, I simply don't like her but Steve I find really repulsive. What I find offensive is Anxala telling me that "for all your criticisms of how Eli lives her life, I'll take hers over yours any day of the week. AA meetings and all." What was her point???
My point, if it needs explaining, is that you fill your days looking for, in the main, negative stories about someone you dislike intensely, and post them on here for your own personal satisfaction in the hope that others will join in your bitter little obsession. Whereas Eli, from what I can see, is doing no harm to anyone, having her ups and downs like most people, but nevertheless picking herself up and getting on with her life. She's not the one filling her days obsessing over strangers and making spite-fueled comments about them. So yes, a side by side comparison on the basis of who has the happier, more fulfilling life, Eli wins by a country mile. I hope that clarifies things for you.

Just holding a mirror up to the way you behave on here. If you don't like the reflection, it's not me you need to be looking at, it's yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:45

Anxala wrote:
socimar wrote:I hate Steve more than I hate Eli, actually I don't hate her, I simply don't like her but Steve I find really repulsive. What I find offensive is Anxala telling me that "for all your criticisms of how Eli lives her life, I'll take hers over yours any day of the week. AA meetings and all." What was her point???
My point, if it needs explaining, is that you fill your days looking for, in the main, negative stories about someone you dislike intensely, and post them on here for your own personal satisfaction in the hope that others will join in your bitter little obsession. Whereas Eli, from what I can see, is doing no harm to anyone, having her ups and downs like most people, but nevertheless picking herself up and getting on with her life. She's not the one filling her days obsessing over strangers and making spite-fueled comments about them. So yes, a side by side comparison on the basis of who has the happier, more fulfilling life, Eli wins by a country mile. I hope that clarifies things for you.

Just holding a mirror up to the way you behave on here. If you don't like the reflection, it's not me you need to be looking at, it's yourself.

Once again, if you don't want to hear from me, block me please. (Profile, Friends and Foe, click on Foe, My name and I will disappear..for you).
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 02:12

They've broken up good,let's not fight about it, just don't think it's worth it! Both of you bring so much to this forum, thank you.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 14:09

lucy wrote:They've broken up good,let's not fight about it, just don't think it's worth it! Both of you bring so much to this forum, thank you.

Thank you Lucy. On a lighter note Elisabetta posted a tweet late last night (for me on the East coast). It was sent to her by a fan:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
"@valentina091987: @justelisabetta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [b]ah ah ah questa e' troppo divertente pero'☺ @stefaniacav !!!
image by @valentina091987, 11h
11:14 PM - 21 Apr 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
ah ah ah but this is too funny!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The picture shows a real Italian TV channel announcing that:

Today the Third World War has been declared
..but time to move on to find out who is Elisabetta Canalis next partner!

Didn't "bold" or used "colored fonts" not to offend anyone so I hope you can understand who said what.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 18:19

Elisabetta is leaving.....

Buona Domenica! Tra una settimana esatta sarò in Italia non vedo l'ora....!
11:24 AM - 22 Apr 12 via web · Details
Good Sunday! In exactly one week I will be in Italy, I can't wait....!

PS. I, quietly did not bold nor used red font because I don't wont to upset The Next Mrs Clooney who told me to stop with the block capitals and red, which to her indicates that I am shouting at people on the forum.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 18:34

for those of us that communicate on a professional level using emails, red font and block capitals is used as a way as shouting at someone in text. Socimar you can choose to use red font and block capitals if you want, just making you aware of how it can be interpreted by other people Very Happy
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 20:22

The next mrs clooney wrote:for those of us that communicate on a professional level using emails, red font and block capitals is used as a way as shouting at someone in text. Socimar you can choose to use red font and block capitals if you want, just making you aware of how it can be interpreted by other people Very Happy

Then I would be among those who communicated on a professional level using colored fonts because the scientific reports that I used to edit had to go to through several people and each of them could add/delete what they wanted but we had to keep track of all the changes and who had done them, hence the colored fonts. Sometimes I would receive the reports back and they looked like the Las Vegas strip but I always knew who had done a specific change. Left work a year ago last week but the tradition remains I guess. My use of colored fonts was to "track", not to "shout".

By the way, I am adding Eli's latest tweet in reply to a fan who had asked why she was going to Italy:

April 22, 2012 si, torno per lavoro ma anche per rivedere amici e famiglia! Vi terrò informati su tutto come sempre....penso che ci sarà modo di incontrare molti di voi in occasione di un grosso evento a cui parteciperò! Mi piacerebbe davvero...

April 22, 2012, yes, I am going back to work but also to visit friends and family. I will keep you informed on everything as usual...I think there will be plenty of time to meet some of you on the occasion of a huge event that I will be partecipating in. I would really like that....

Don't know what this huge event is going to be but whatever it is it should take place on May 12 and 16 because that's when she asked her makeup artist and stylist to be ready for her.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 05:29

The guy who runs Crazy Days and Nights website posted this on his twitter. Big claim if false.

Enty Lawyer‏@entylawyer
Elisabetta Canalis is 21 days sober. She's going to 12 step mtgs. What former "it girl" & now C list actress is in rehab for her issues
11:34 PM - 20 Apr 12via web
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:14

watching wrote:The guy who runs Crazy Days and Nights website posted this on his twitter. Big claim if false.

Enty Lawyer‏@entylawyer
Elisabetta Canalis is 21 days sober. She's going to 12 step mtgs. What former "it girl" & now C list actress is in rehab for her issues
11:34 PM - 20 Apr 12via web

The Next Mrs Clooney, don't get mad/upset or attack me. I am just expressing my opinion (no bolding or red font used either).

As I suspected, for once the Jackass (or his source), might have said the truth when he said he left her due to her partying too much because she started going to AA meetings AFTER he broke up with her, that's why he said "I put her in touch with two women to help her and as far as I know she is attending meetings". She did not go to support someone "she deeply cared about" as she said in her tweet (since the two of them had already broken up) but for herself, to gain balance of her life.

I feel for her, she entered the world of entertainment when she was too young and vulnerable, easy to get drawn into the circle of partying/clubbing and/or drugs. The big scandal in the two Milanese nightclubs (The Hollywood and The Club) was also called "Vallettopoli" which means city/site of the Vallette, showgirls where they would show up and would get free drugs/drinks for just being there and entertain soccer players (especially on Sunday nights after the games), city officials, entrepreneurs, etc.

Unfortunately one of the people mostly involved with this scandal, Pietro Tavallini (Pietrino for friends but "deep throat" for all Italian magazines since he confessed to prosecutor Di Maio and provided him with a list of celebrities who did drugs..including Belen Rodriguez ) was the one who provided the showgirls and starlets and he has been living in LA and is Elisabetta's and Vale Micchetti's BFF, which I believe might have upset Steve-O. Infact for the two months that Eli and Steve were together, Pietrino was out of sight but returned after Steve-O and Eli split and he is the one who finally got out her out of the house and took her to a friend's barbacue and the other day to the beach in Santa Monica.

Not so good news is that the two of them are returning to Italy this Sunday, so they'll be together in Milano for a while. Fortunately Eli will also visit friends and relatives in Sardinia which should keep her out of the way but will return to Milan because on May 12 and 16 she has a big working event planned but for now it's a secret.

I believe that her drinking and some of the people she hanged out with was the cause the Jackass had to distance himself from her because he did not want to relapse in that kind of life. He did it once before, after being released from the hospital and "cured" he relapsed by hanging around some old "friends" and this time he admitted himself to rehab again and went to live in a half-way house for 2 years with people who were recovering like he did. He refused to go back home and live his life as he did before, he did not trust himself, he was too close to death (twice). He still remains a jackass though.

Two pics of Elisabetta when she was attending The Hollywood Club. She was also the Testimonial for the club.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:37

This is the whole story from CDAN:

Friday, April 20, 2012

Elisabetta Canalis Is 21 Days Sober

Steve-O broke up with Elisabetta Canalis and apparently she must have taken what he said seriously, because as of this morning she would be 21 days sober.

A person close to her told me this yesterday when she was 20 days sober, so if she slipped last night, then of course she would be starting all over again.

No rehab for Elisabetta. She is attending 12 step meetings instead to deal with her various issues. I don't know if she is doing this for herself or for Steve-O, but I do know that if she wants any level of success at this then she needs to be doing it for herself. If she is doing it for Steve-O, then she is doing it for the wrong reasons and might not even think she has a problem.

It does bring up an interesting question though. Krista Allen went through some issues right after she and George Clooney broke up and now Elisabetta Canalis is going through the same thing.

Are they having substance issues going in to the relationships with George or during or after? Does he like women who have these kinds of issues?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:47

Socimar, you've done a lot of work adding up to Elisabetta having drinking problems and attending meetings for herself and not supporting another like she said, but from that tweet, with it saying a former "it" girl, don't you think they are referring not to her but to her friend

Victoria Hervey, from England?

Twitter @Thebritishladyv

Victoria undoubtedly drinks a lot with time on her hands, her circle of friends, and all the parties she attends. I do not think Elisabetta is a former "it" girl. From what I observe Elisabetta is a light drinker.

It is also so wrong for OTHERS to be talking about a person's sobriety like with that public tweet there. It is personal, should be anonymous, and ONLY they should talk about their sobriety, as it is their life.

I think Canalis clarified this accurately about supporting her friend and everyone is pointing that SHE is the one doing the program and is the alcoholic getting the facts completely wrong. ALL this again as I say, should be anonymous but we are talking celebrities here so people run with stories.

If I am wrong it will come out clearly the other way over time and we will all see.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:56

Georgefan: the lawyer didn't say 'it girl' he said Elisabetta Canalis on his website (I've posted it in the message above your post).

Of course there's no way of knowing whether or not this is true.

Totally agree that it's wrong for others to out someone like this, whether it's SteveO or a gossip writer.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:05

Katiedot, the exact tweet says "it' girl

Apr 20
Enty Lawyer ‏ @entylawyer Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Was Elisabetta an "it" girl?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:20

These are human beings public yes but still some things should remain private.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:23

GeorgeFan - the tweet is using Betty as a jumping point to another female celeb going through the same sort of issues as Betty allegedly is. As in who else is working at getting sober and in the case of the undisclosed person, going to rehab instead of just going to meetings and going cold turkey like betty is.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:34

George Fan wrote:Socimar, you've done a lot of work adding up to Elisabetta having drinking problems and attending meetings for herself and not supporting another like she said, but from that tweet, with it saying a former "it" girl, don't you think they are referring not to her but to her friend

Victoria Hervey, from England?

Twitter @Thebritishladyv

Victoria undoubtedly drinks a lot with time on her hands, her circle of friends, and all the parties she attends. I do not think Elisabetta is a former "it" girl. From what I observe Elisabetta is a light drinker.

It is also so wrong for OTHERS to be talking about a person's sobriety like with that public tweet there. It is personal, should be anonymous, and ONLY they should talk about their sobriety, as it is their life.

I think Canalis clarified this accurately about supporting her friend and everyone is pointing that SHE is the one doing the program and is the alcoholic getting the facts completely wrong. ALL this again as I say, should be anonymous but we are talking celebrities here so people run with stories.

If I am wrong it will come out clearly the other way over time and we will all see.

George Fan - Lady Victoria Hervey belongs to the "crowd" of friends of Eli but she is not a "close" friends of Elisabetta. Lady V's BFFs are Vale Micchetti and Pietrino. She is seldom seen with Eli although they tweet to each other once in a blue moon like 2 weeks ago when she asked Eli if she was going to join her and Pietrino to the Coachella Music and Art Festival but Eli declined. Lady V went with Pietrino.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:34

Enty's blinds are suspect. Especially since the whole "Himmm" business. (a controversy over a poster named himmm on the CDAN site posting supposedly inside info). If you follow famous people closely it's easy to throw a blind out and see who it sticks to. An "it" girl could be 99% of Hollywoo then just "reveal" one when someone matches close enough. Elisabetta has never claimed not to be a party girl. That doesn't mean she needs a 12 step program. The jackass dude is obviously emotionally immature no matter how much he has grown up. He is stunted and strikes me as someone who since he is now sober (good for him) would want to save and fix the people he cares about even if they are only broken to him. If she really needs rehab then I hope she gets it. But I have to wonder that if she going if it is because he convinced her she has a problem so she can conform to fit into his life. As always we all have our own truths and I'm sure he really believes Elisabetta has a problem. I'm just not convinced that his truth is the same as everyone else's.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 15:11

"To support someone she deeply cares about" HERSELF, if true then good for her, she is of an age where it's time to take better care of herself, and drugs and or too much drinking isn't good for anyone. Not a fan of Steve-o, when his show "Jackass" was on I had a son who was 12 at the time, and all of his friends loved that show. Those young men were bad role models, but Steve O is trying to change his life and for that I applaud him. If any of this is true than something good came from the Eli/Steve hook-up.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 15:26

Socimar, firstly I never attack you. Just because my opinion is different and I point out how your comments are interpreted by many as hatred towards Eli is not an attack.
Even if Eli has been having problems, which I still do not believe, it is wrong of anyone to discuss it with the press unless she decides to do so. Substance abuse is a disease and it would be like someone talking about your medical conditions to the press, completely wrong. Even celebrities do have the right to privacy. This story does not confirm anything, other than the author has read the previous articles and jumped not he bandwagon. In my experience those that refer to "a source close to" don't usually turn out to be true. There is a significant difference between being an alcoholic and partying. If Steve O was so dedicated to his sobriety then he wouldn't have dated her in the beginning since it's clear she drinks, and he would need to keep clear of the clubs that he does his acts at. He seems to be the kind of guy that would say "I don't do drugs anymore I just smoke pot" and believe that he is sober. JMO.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 21:19

This is a woman who has problems? I do not believe, I believe that if she had a problem called Steve-O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 21:45

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Lelacorb.

YOU are brilliant with your comment on whether Elisabetta has a problem or not.

YES SO TRUE. Steve-O was a problem and she extracted herself from that lunatic. Thanks for making me smile.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 22:02

George Fan wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Lelacorb.

YES SO TRUE. Steve-O was a problem and she extracted herself from that lunatic. Thanks for making me smile.

George Fan,
her problem could be the guy on her right that you can see in 3 of the 4 photos. He just returned to LA from Coachella and was having steak tartare at the Beverly Hill hotel. They will be returning to Italy together on Sunday.

By the way the young girl that you see with Elisabetta and you had once asked me who she was, her name is Irene Cattaneo and I believe she is a Louis Vuitton Italia rep.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 22:34

Socimar you know everyone. You should be on the JustJared payroll. LOL. I think you even get all the spellings of the names 100% accurate, and when you even know their occupations, wow, that is like A+ level.

You're good with the research I will grant you that. I guess the next guessing game as you mentioned earlier, see if Clooneys Open House Forum gets it ahead of the Italian press or the American gossip rags, "what" is the big event for the public in Italy for Elisabetta? Something in the entertainment world or maybe PETA-related? Don't know yet.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 22:38

I agree with Lela, the problem for Eli was especially this guy, Steve-o ... and in fact, eventually he triggered this question, true or not, but surely and potentially very damaging to the public image of Eli...
All this seems very strange because in Italy, E C was never told she had problems with alcohol or drugs nor addicted ... now this man makes her looks like L.Lohan ... although in recent months Ec has virtually abandoned most of the arties and public appearances (she had probably never even have to...) .. and then if you notice, even when followed during DWTS, she never gave the impression of a drunken woman...
I think it is time to return to Italy and stay there this time to detox from within LA. ... the words of a gossip columnist on the radio: "the proximity of the most famous former ex is becoming too dangerous for Eli .. ..it's better for her to stay away for a while.... " super cool
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 22:41

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Lelacorb.

George Fan,
her problem could be the guy on her right that you can see in 3 of the 4 photos. He just returned to LA from Coachella and was having steak tartare at the Beverly Hill hotel. They will be returning to Italy together on Sunday.

By the way the young girl that you see with Elisabetta and you had once asked me who she was, her name is Irene Cattaneo and I believe she is a Louis Vuitton Italia rep.

10 out of 10 10 out of 10
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 00:48

Barla, I couldn't agree with you more about the problem was Steve-O and despite giving him credit for the sobriety part of his life, his character STILL right now is profane and lewd to the highest extent. I am not being judgmental here.

I will spare you and the others more details, but I just listened to a tape of him getting interviewed in the Green Room prior to his Irvine, California Improv stand up routine, the week of the REAL Eli-Steve split where she did not attend the shows, and he admitted to massive sexual escapades with women at all these shows, and him using the line for the women signing autographs to screen for the women for him to take back to his room for him.

He is a user and loser to the highest degree STILL. I do not think Elisabetta could actually run away from him fast enough.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 01:41

She will be away from Steve, LA and the whole drama for a while and she has friends in Italy waiting for her who will make her forget these past weeks.
She just received a tweet from Albert and Maura Camilla Cocco. Maura Camilla Cocco is a good friend of Elisabetta and personal makeup artist (in a previous tweet Elisabetta asked her to be ready for May 12 and 16 to help her get ready for an event..which we still don't know anything about. Maura Camilla Cocco, who compares herself to Frida Kahlo lived in LA for a few months and she was always with Elisabetta, shopping, going to flea markets, etc. She is back in Italy now. Albert must just be a common friend (of Elisabetta and Maura).

albert ‏ @al__bert · Open
@JustElisabetta ti muovi o no ? Ti aspettiamo ! @MauraCamiCocco
Elisabetta are you moving or not? We are waiting for you!

@al__bert @MauraCamiCocco arrivo !!!
6:54 PM - 24 Apr 12 via web · Details
Albert and Maura Camilla Cocco I am coming!!!

Ok, I don't know who Albert is but he must be a reporter/photographer. I found this pic in his photo albums online. That's him and the article is by him.

socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 06:02

Photos - no idea if current or old. I hadn't seen them before.

ElisabettaCFans @ ElisabettaCFans
Foto: @ JustElisabetta Fitting in LA at a Private [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via WENN
2:33 AM - April 25, 12 via TweetDeck
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 13:00

watching wrote:Photos - no idea if current or old. I hadn't seen them before.

ElisabettaCFans @ ElisabettaCFans
Foto: @ JustElisabetta Fitting in LA at a Private [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via WENN
2:33 AM - April 25, 12 via TweetDeck

Could not open the link above because all three pixs were in the same link, however I divided the link and here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Don't know if they are old or new pixs. The tag says 19 hours but they are mixed with some new pixs taken at the beach in Santa Monica a weekend ago to some very old ones, like the ones taken on top of the Hollywood Hills for a magazine which were taken over a year ago and the tag says 6 days. They were all posted by ElisabettaCFan Club. Maybe someone could tell us.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 13:33

Well we may not know what the job in Italy is but she may turn up in Cannes again this year. The bloke that she tweeted about painting her is unveiling the paintings in an exbihition called TEN at the festival.

Betty's tweet
5 January 2012:At Artist Domingo Zapata's studio in the Chateau Marmont in LA..., I was never asked to be painted before... However I know that with him I am in good hands. You will see the result soon in his new art book and show called TEN!

From the artist's webiste
In this vein, Zapata is working on his next show entitled, Ten, debuting at the Cannes Film Festival for which he will draw from muses such as Pamela Anderson, Sophia Vergara, and Eva Herzigova. He will announce the details of his first museum show in the coming months.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum