Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:57

At least Eli seemed a little more focused on George unlike SK who is all about herself. Not once did she say how proud she was of him, the events were all about her. Eli was able to take a back seat at events and just be the supportive arm candy she was supposed to be. I think the break up was bad for them both and I'm sure SK presence so soon after the break up still hurts Eli. Trust me I would have said worse if it were me.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 01:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:At least Eli seemed a little more focused on George unlike SK who is all about herself. Not once did she say how proud she was of him, the events were all about her. Eli was able to take a back seat at events and just be the supportive arm candy she was supposed to be. I think the break up was bad for them both and I'm sure SK presence so soon after the break up still hurts Eli. Trust me I would have said worse if it were me.


How quickly we forget how Eli refused to stand up for a standing ovation when everybody did it (was it for Merryl Streep again?) or how she was always pounting that George had to tell her a few times to smile because "you can't conquer Hollywood by pouting". She was any better than SK if not worse.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 01:35

Socimar, it was that lady director, Kathryn something that won for The Hurt Locker. First female director to win an Oscar. And she beat out her ex-husband. So EVERYONE was being very respectful for her achievement, except our Eli!
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by doris day on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 01:44

katheryn bigelow and the husband was cameron,titanic director

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 01:52

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:At least Eli seemed a little more focused on George unlike SK who is all about herself. Not once did she say how proud she was of him, the events were all about her. Eli was able to take a back seat at events and just be the supportive arm candy she was supposed to be. I think the break up was bad for them both and I'm sure SK presence so soon after the break up still hurts Eli. Trust me I would have said worse if it were me.




How quickly we forget how Eli refused to stand up for a standing ovation when everybody did it (was it for Merryl Streep again?) or how she was always pounting that George had to tell her a few times to smile because "you can't conquer Hollywood by pouting". She was any better than SK if not worse.
\

You are missing my point Socimar and going right for the Eli bashing. My point was that she knew her role as his arm candy and did not try to take the spotlight from George, unlike SK who dressed like she was the nominee at last nights Oscars and talked all about herself and the event and nothing about George. Eli at least talked about George and made positive comments about him "better than Botox" etc. Stacy talks about her dress options and nothing else.
Please read my posts carefully so that you fully understand what I am talking about rather than just jumping on me because I say something remotely in support of Eli. Thanks.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 02:04

How come that 2 people like Angelina Jolie and Elisabetta Canalis whose legs are so skinny and definitely not sexy insist on showing them off and you can tell they are really working hard at it. Angelina was critized by Kathy Lee and Hoda this is morning on The Today's show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 02:12

The next mrs clooney wrote:
You are missing my point Socimar and going right for the Eli bashing. My point was that she knew her role as his arm candy and did not try to take the spotlight from George, unlike SK who dressed like she was the nominee at last nights Oscars and talked all about herself and the event and nothing about George. Eli at least talked about George and made positive comments about him "better than Botox" etc. Stacy talks about her dress options and nothing else.
Please read my posts carefully so that you fully understand what I am talking about rather than just jumping on me because I say something remotely in support of Eli. Thanks.

I did not miss your point, I get it. Yes, Eli did talk about George and made positive comments about him but so did SK. Who can forget her numerous tweets that she "was in heaven"? or her interviews where she stated that "George is the best boyfriend one can ever have?" . What I mean to say is that one is not better than the other.

avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 02:17

Thanks Doris! When you only have Clooney on the brain, it's hard to remember that other people exist!! That would be me!!! I dunno
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 02:45

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:
You are missing my point Socimar and going right for the Eli bashing. My point was that she knew her role as his arm candy and did not try to take the spotlight from George, unlike SK who dressed like she was the nominee at last nights Oscars and talked all about herself and the event and nothing about George. Eli at least talked about George and made positive comments about him "better than Botox" etc. Stacy talks about her dress options and nothing else.
Please read my posts carefully so that you fully understand what I am talking about rather than just jumping on me because I say something remotely in support of Eli. Thanks.

I did not miss your point, I get it. Yes, Eli did talk about George and made positive comments about him but so did SK. Who can forget her numerous tweets that she "was in heaven"? or her interviews where she stated that "George is the best boyfriend one can ever have?" . What I mean to say is that one is not better than the other.


the "I'm in heaven" tweets were actually made when she was on a cruise around Europe with her girlfriends. She and George were not even an item then.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:07

By all accounts she and George were an item at that point, but that doesn't really matter.

I really can't be bothered to go back and check, but I can't remember any time when Betty seemed supportive of George either (not a tweet, not a comment) and on the red carpet she seemed to be under the impression people were there for her, not him, too.

I don't think there's much benefit in comparing the two of them other than to say one is not better than the other. They're good or bad but in different ways.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:48

Eli wasn't really tweeting with George but she always had nice thing s to say in interviews and on the red carpet about him being a great date etc. the focus was not on her it was on George. Cray cray is all about herself and never even mentioned being at the oscars to support George to me that is class less. She needed more prep work by the pr team, also her giggling like a teenager doesn't help. Anyway don't think we have much longer to put up with it. Maybe a need thread, who will George date next??
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 06:27

I do remember at the end of Leverage being interviewed with Timothy Hutton Eli mentioning George's Humanitarian Award at the upcoming Emmy's so she did support George in front of the cameras in her own way. Stacy I agree seems to view life as her just being in this fairy tale.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:21

socimar wrote:How come that 2 people like Angelina Jolie and Elisabetta Canalis whose legs are so skinny and definitely not sexy insist on showing them off and you can tell they are really working hard at it. Angelina was critized by Kathy Lee and Hoda this is morning on The Today's show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is just my opinion only, as I've never met her, but I get the feeling that Angie is a little neurotic...I think she went into this Oscars event determined to remind everyone that she is the Queen of Hollywood....another Oscars, another black dress, and another round of bizarre, from the Queen herself (although I don't think she herself could top her behavior at the Oscars with her brother Shocked ).

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:36

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Who needs George Clooney? Elisabetta Canalis starts Oscars celebrations early at Italia Film, Fashion and Art pre-bash
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 11:52 AM on 27th February 2012
Comments (9)
Share

She may not be dating actor George Clooney any more, but Elisabetta Canalis still manages to blag invites to Hollywood movie events.
The actress dressed up to the nines this weekend as she attended the 7th Annual Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration.
Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Joan Collins, the Italian star looked ravishing in a floorlength black frock.

Starting the celebrations early: George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis attended the Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration party
The asymmetrical dress was a stunning look for the former Dancing With the Stars contestant, showing off her tanned shoulders.

More...
Très bon! John Bishop and Davina McCall get last minute go ahead for Sport Relief row from French authorities
'Style, romance, jealousy and discontent is back': Wait is almost over for Mad Men fans as Betty Draper returns in new teaser trailer
And she vamped up the outfit even more as her perfect legs were flashed for all to see thanks to the strategically placed sexy split up to her thigh.
Posing as she entered the Mann's 6 Theatre in Hollywood, Elisabetta played with her brunette hair as she pouted for the cameras.


Fashion know-how: The Italian star dressed to the nines for the pre-Oscars bash but turned up minus new boyfriend Steve-O
As she turned for a series of poses her black peep toe heels emerged, showing off her black painted nails.
She has previously been spotted at the actual Oscars ceremony itself as she appeared on the arm of George Clooney at the event in 2010.
Elisabetta has since split from the Ocean's Eleven actor, after they parted ways last June, and moved on with Jackass prankster Steve-O.

Rubbing shoulders: She was joined by Hollywood royalty Joan Collins, who cosied up to Amanda Eliasch at the gala event
George, meanwhile, has started dating blonde former wrestler Stacy Keibler, who is expected to join him on the red carpet at the Academy Awards tonight, where he is up for Best Actor.
Other stars who started the glitzy weekend early were Joan Collins, who also turned up to the Italia Film event.
The veteran actress also looked immaculate in a cream knee-length frock, which she dressed up with a snakeskin jacket.


Out in force: It was a glitzy affair for both Joan and Lady Victoria Hervey, who also worked the red carpet at the party
And she accessorised to perfection with a matching snakeskin clutch bag and pointy heels.
Joan wore gold hooped earrings with dark red lipstick for the opening night gala and she later posed with both Amanda Eliasch and Franco Nero.
Lady Victoria Hervey was also in attendance and opted for a silvery grey dress with black strappy shoes and a long gold necklace.


Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This article is all wrong. The red Carpet Gala with Lady Victoria Harvey and Joan Collins with Master of Ceremony Giancarlo Meck was on February 19 at 6:30 at the Chinese Theatre while Canalis was still in Italy with Steve-O. Canalis never saw Joan Collins, Franco Nero nor Lady Victoria Harvey who were there the first night for the opening of the Red Carpet Gala.

Canalis was invited to appear on February 24 when they showed her movie "La Seconda Volta non si Scorda mai" and there were no big celebrities there that night and I have posted some pics of her previously in this blog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next day she was invited to present an award to Peppino di Capri at the Grammy Musem. Both times she wore a black dress but there are no pictures of her at this event except on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website. The pics are scrolling so wait until you see the one with Marina Cicogna with Elisabetta on the background (awful pic) and another one with Peppeino di Capri and she is still in the background.


Socimar If you are more informed in the Daily Mail??????? I read this article at the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will post more articles that I find on the internet and nothing is ever built by my imagination
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:38

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Who needs George Clooney? Elisabetta Canalis starts Oscars celebrations early at Italia Film, Fashion and Art pre-bash
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 11:52 AM on 27th February 2012
Comments (9)
Share

She may not be dating actor George Clooney any more, but Elisabetta Canalis still manages to blag invites to Hollywood movie events.
The actress dressed up to the nines this weekend as she attended the 7th Annual Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration.
Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Joan Collins, the Italian star looked ravishing in a floorlength black frock.

Starting the celebrations early: George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis attended the Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration party
The asymmetrical dress was a stunning look for the former Dancing With the Stars contestant, showing off her tanned shoulders.

More...
Très bon! John Bishop and Davina McCall get last minute go ahead for Sport Relief row from French authorities
'Style, romance, jealousy and discontent is back': Wait is almost over for Mad Men fans as Betty Draper returns in new teaser trailer
And she vamped up the outfit even more as her perfect legs were flashed for all to see thanks to the strategically placed sexy split up to her thigh.
Posing as she entered the Mann's 6 Theatre in Hollywood, Elisabetta played with her brunette hair as she pouted for the cameras.


Fashion know-how: The Italian star dressed to the nines for the pre-Oscars bash but turned up minus new boyfriend Steve-O
As she turned for a series of poses her black peep toe heels emerged, showing off her black painted nails.
She has previously been spotted at the actual Oscars ceremony itself as she appeared on the arm of George Clooney at the event in 2010.
Elisabetta has since split from the Ocean's Eleven actor, after they parted ways last June, and moved on with Jackass prankster Steve-O.

Rubbing shoulders: She was joined by Hollywood royalty Joan Collins, who cosied up to Amanda Eliasch at the gala event
George, meanwhile, has started dating blonde former wrestler Stacy Keibler, who is expected to join him on the red carpet at the Academy Awards tonight, where he is up for Best Actor.
Other stars who started the glitzy weekend early were Joan Collins, who also turned up to the Italia Film event.
The veteran actress also looked immaculate in a cream knee-length frock, which she dressed up with a snakeskin jacket.


Out in force: It was a glitzy affair for both Joan and Lady Victoria Hervey, who also worked the red carpet at the party
And she accessorised to perfection with a matching snakeskin clutch bag and pointy heels.
Joan wore gold hooped earrings with dark red lipstick for the opening night gala and she later posed with both Amanda Eliasch and Franco Nero.
Lady Victoria Hervey was also in attendance and opted for a silvery grey dress with black strappy shoes and a long gold necklace.


Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This article is all wrong. The red Carpet Gala with Lady Victoria Harvey and Joan Collins with Master of Ceremony Giancarlo Meck was on February 19 at 6:30 at the Chinese Theatre while Canalis was still in Italy with Steve-O. Canalis never saw Joan Collins, Franco Nero nor Lady Victoria Harvey who were there the first night for the opening of the Red Carpet Gala.

Canalis was invited to appear on February 24 when they showed her movie "La Seconda Volta non si Scorda mai" and there were no big celebrities there that night and I have posted some pics of her previously in this blog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next day she was invited to present an award to Peppino di Capri at the Grammy Musem. Both times she wore a black dress but there are no pictures of her at this event except on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website. The pics are scrolling so wait until you see the one with Marina Cicogna with Elisabetta on the background (awful pic) and another one with Peppeino di Capri and she is still in the background.


Socimar If you are more informed in the Daily Mail??????? I read this article at the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will post more articles that I find on the internet and nothing is ever built by my imagination
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:43

[quote="lelacorb"][quote="socimar"]
lelacorb wrote:Who needs George Clooney? Elisabetta Canalis starts Oscars celebrations early at Italia Film, Fashion and Art pre-bash
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Socimar If you are more informed in the Daily Mail??????? I read this article at the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will post more articles that I find on the internet and nothing is ever built by my imagination

Any journalist who calls the Prince of Monaco Andrea of Monaco instead of Albert of Monaco knows way less than I do. The Dailymail.co.uk is located in England and we are here across the pond and what she writes is what she hears from multiple sources, some real and some not.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:47

[quote="socimar"][quote="lelacorb"]
socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Who needs George Clooney? Elisabetta Canalis starts Oscars celebrations early at Italia Film, Fashion and Art pre-bash
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Socimar If you are more informed in the Daily Mail??????? I read this article at the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will post more articles that I find on the internet and nothing is ever built by my imagination

Any journalist who calls the Prince of Monaco Andrea of Monaco instead of Albert of Monaco knows way less than I do. The Dailymail.co.uk is located in England and we are here across the pond and what she writes is what she hears from multiple sources, some real and some not.

And how do we know that instead of your sources are real??

avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 14:41

My sources are pictures taken by professionals in the US whose job is to take pictures of all the events and I have sent links to these events 3 times now but you still ask me if my sources are real? Do you open the links or do you just look at them and proceed to attack me as always, just for the fun of it like you said in a previous message?. Click the links to open them.

..so below (again) is the link OF THE 1ST NIGHT, Feb. 19, THE RED CARPET GALA OF THE 7th ANNUAL LOS ANGELES FESTIVAL with the pics of all the people attending (under each pic there is the date 19 Feb 2012) . Eli is not there because she was with Steve-O in Rome, she returned on the 22nd. Some twitter asked her "arent'you supposed to be in LA?" and she replied "the festival HAS ALREDY STARTED but I will be there a bit later".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(It's 5 pages so keep clicking next, you will see Joan Collins. Giancarlo Meck and Lady Victoria Harvey who is Eli and Vale's friend). This was the most important evening for the Festival, Eli and Giancarlo Meck were supposed to be there as masters of ceremonies but at the last time they removed Eli's picture and only Giancarlo’s picture was left .

The second link if for the event of Feb. 23th when she attended the showing of "La seconda volta non si Scorda mai". One page only.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
as you can see not many celebrities there.

She returned the next day to present an award to Marina Cicogna/Peppino di Capri on Febr. 24. Both days she was wearing a black dress but one is long and the other is short. Again only a handful of people showed up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

End of story.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 15:08

socimar wrote:My sources are pictures taken by professionals in the US whose job is to take pictures of all the events and I have sent links to these events 3 times now but you still ask me if my sources are real? Do you open the links or do you just look at them and proceed to attack me as always, just for the fun of it like you said in a previous message?. Click the links to open them.

..so below (again) is the link OF THE 1ST NIGHT, Feb. 19, THE RED CARPET GALA OF THE 7th ANNUAL LOS ANGELES FESTIVAL with the pics of all the people attending (under each pic there is the date 19 Feb 2012) . Eli is not there because she was with Steve-O in Rome, she returned on the 22nd. Some twitter asked her "arent'you supposed to be in LA?" and she replied "the festival HAS ALREDY STARTED but I will be there a bit later".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(It's 5 pages so keep clicking next, you will see Joan Collins. Giancarlo Meck and Lady Victoria Harvey who is Eli and Vale's friend). This was the most important evening for the Festival, Eli and Giancarlo Meck were supposed to be there as masters of ceremonies but at the last time they removed Eli's picture and only Giancarlo’s picture was left .

The second link if for the event of Feb. 23th when she attended the showing of "La seconda volta non si Scorda mai". One page only.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
as you can see not many celebrities there.

She returned the next day to present an award to Marina Cicogna/Peppino di Capri on Febr. 24. Both days she was wearing a black dress but one is long and the other is short. Again only a handful of people showed up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

End of story.

I agree but if you read the article talks about all the celebrities present and she speaks only of the weekend!!!! no comment more thanks
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:29

Did Angelina Jolie Steal Jennifer Aniston's Leggy Look?
Today 12:53 PM PST by ALEXIS L. LOINAZ

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

........or DID ANGELINA STEAL ELISABETTA'S WHO STOLE JENNIFER' S LOOK????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by annemarie on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:10

Eli got the pose wrong it looks bad.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5293
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:20

I think all three of those legs sticking out look stupid. The video went viral on Angelina and they coined a term 'legbombing'. One of the funniest moments of the Oscars.

The Daily Mail had a hugely funny parody article with pictures on the topic. SUCH silliness by all these ladies...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:38

annemarie wrote:Eli got the pose wrong it looks bad.

That's her left leg and she is bow legged especially with the left one, according to her due to riding horses as a child.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:42

George Fan wrote:I think all three of those legs sticking out look stupid. The video went viral on Angelina and they coined a term 'legbombing'. One of the funniest moments of the Oscars.

The Daily Mail had a hugely funny parody article with pictures on the topic. SUCH silliness by all these ladies...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Those pics are so hilarious!!!
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 23:41

Angelina needs to learn to do that more subtly cause she looked so funny. They all look like they have problems with their legs and it is funny! I just couldn't work out why Angie kept doing it!
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 01:37

Just received via Twitter. I guess Wikipedia had to be updated:

carlzimmer ‏ @carlzimmer
Saddest end to a Wikipedia entry: "She is now dating Steve-O." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabett…
1:58 PM - 28 Feb 12 via Twitter for Mac · Details

James D.E. Jackson ‏ @JamesDEJ
@carlzimmer Made 10X worse by the preceding sentence; "dated George Clooney for almost 18 months."
2:02 PM - 28 Feb 12 via web · Details

Shae ‏ @shaenasaurus
@carlzimmer Wait...Elisabetta went from Clooney to Steve-O. This can't be.
1:59 PM - 28 Feb 12 via web · Details
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by doris day on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 01:41

really interesting

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 02:10

Regarding the Wikipedia updated profile for Elisabetta:

Truth is stranger than fiction with this new odd couple. You can't make this stuff up in your wildest dreams. A head scratcher with the stapling the scrotum to his leg boy. Or is it another kind of scratcher from that Roman Colosseum photo?

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by doris day on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:34

which wikipedia?in the us wikipedia i did not find that

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:45

I can't be bothered to look, but it's possible it's been changed already? Wikipedia can be edited by anybody but it does get vetted now and again and crazy stuff removed.

A long time back, George's wikipedia page said that he went to a boarding school in England!
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:37

Now that would have given him some good stories and lots of jokes. I don't think Wikipedia is the most reliable source anyone can add stuff to it and it takes awhile for them actually fix anything.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 13:05

What I don't get about her, and I never got about her, is, why she never takes advantage of the "good" opportunities that come her way. Like this Italian Film Fest. I'm not familiar with how big an affair it is, but it appeared to be a decent festival. Instead of vacaying with Psycho in Rome, why didn't she play up this festival, get some PR going around it? She wants to make a name for herself here, and she thinks tweeting pics of herself is going to do that for her, instead of taking advantage of something decent....I don't get it.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 14:40

Vacationing with Psycho in Rome.... ha ha. Good one. That was all about attention by the press you know. Have to keep the Eli fame train stoked and running full bore you know.... a Mehcad-Eli shopping/dining/PDA deja vu experience with all cameras rolling.

Something changed with the Italian Film Fest because as Socimar pointed out, she was promoted on their web site to be there the entire time. Either plans changed on their end for whatever reason or with her post Sanremo plans she modified it a bit to spend more time in Italy.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 14:56

bellybaby wrote:What I don't get about her, and I never got about her, is, why she never takes advantage of the "good" opportunities that come her way. Like this Italian Film Fest. I'm not familiar with how big an affair it is, but it appeared to be a decent festival. Instead of vacaying with Psycho in Rome, why didn't she play up this festival, get some PR going around it? She wants to make a name for herself here, and she thinks tweeting pics of herself is going to do that for her, instead of taking advantage of something decent....I don't get it.

We will never know what happened to this festival. First of all according to someone who used to blog in this site and lives in the area it is a C+, B- event that this year got more coverage because 2 people (Dante Ferretti and Francesca Lo Schiavo) were nominated for the academy award for the scenography for Martin Scorsese’s Hugo and won, so they came a few days earlier and attended the LA-ITALIA Film Festival. This Festival occurs every year (and Elisabetta was never invited before) and is in cooperation with the organization Capri-Hollywood and Ischia groups. As I told before Elisabetta twitted that she was going to be the "madrina" (or godmother or master of ceremony) of this festival and she was very excxited. The website LA-ITALIA (http://www.losangelesitalia.com/) had her picture (the one taken at the Venice Film Festival when she was with G and wore the beautiful green dress) together with Giancarlo Meck, an entrepreneur (opened several health Spas, gyms and gives lectures on the damage of obesity, etc..) as being the Masters of ceremony at the Red Carpet Gala at the Chinese theatre on 2/19 at 6:30 pm. On that date instead of returning to the US after Sanremo, Eli went to Rome and then to Milan with Steve-O but the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website was not changed. Eli returned on the 22nd and on the 23 she attended the festival to represent a movie that she did several years ago (La Seconda volta non si scorda mai), then 2 days later, the 25the she was asked to attend a ceremony at the Grammy Museum to hand awards to Marina Cicogna and Peppino di Capri (a singer native of Capri). The website was finally changed on the 22nd (about time, only 3 days after the fact) showing only Giancarlo Meck as being the one and only master and ceremony together with Joan Collins, so something changed and nobody knows. Maddy Corvaglia was supposed to come from San Francisco to the LA festival on the 19th to support her friend (Maddy was in SF for a visit to her inlaws) but on that day she flew to Hawaii instead with her husband. I guess the tickets to LA had already been purchased so they stretched to HI. She is now back in Italy.
We will never know what really happened:

Giancarlo Meck and Joan Collins on 2/19 at the Red Carpet Gala.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elisabetta at the showing of her movie (la Seconda Volta non si Scorda mai on 2/23.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elisabetta just gave Peppino di Capri (on the left) an award on 2/25.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:09

Dexterdidit wrote:Now that would have given him some good stories and lots of jokes. I don't think Wikipedia is the most reliable source anyone can add stuff to it and it takes awhile for them actually fix anything.

You can add stuff if you know of new "stuff" that others don't but there are strict regulations. All added content that violates any copyrights will be deleted. Encyclopedic content must be verifiable (under CC-BY-SA 3.0 License and the GFDL......whatever that means!).
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:11

doris day wrote:which wikipedia?in the us wikipedia i did not find that

The Wikipedia is International, not only US. This is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read under Personal Life.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:20

annemarie wrote:Eli got the pose wrong it looks bad.
Oh my God is not possible
Angie a lady![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:32

Lelacorb, you are making this forum way too much fun now with the Angelina pose. In powerlifting they call that a SQUAT. ha ha

The other body part fun from the Oscars is from Jennifer Lopez and the reported wardrobe malfunction nip slip. Twitter accounts have been set up on each of these ladies for fun. Bloggers rule!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by MM on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 17:15

Evening gowns need to be designed correctly, or it can lead to a wardrobe malfunction. The fashion designers need to have some common sense. If a piece of clothing has a certain cut to it, something is gonna give!!
avatar
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 992
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 19:35

Georgefan,
I hope you understand that the picture of Angelina with too legs is a parody. You are the one who posted this link yesterday at 11:42 which shows people with a nude leg sticking out including the Queens of England, the Pope, etc..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 19:43

George Fan wrote:Lelacorb, you are making this forum way too much fun now with the Angelina pose. In powerlifting they call that a SQUAT. ha ha

The other body part fun from the Oscars is from Jennifer Lopez and the reported wardrobe malfunction nip slip. Twitter accounts have been set up on each of these ladies for fun. Bloggers rule!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


@AngiesRightLeg has 40,032 followers in 2 days...if the "leg" continues like this it will surpass Elisabetta's followers in no time! The nipple of JLo has only 5000 followers but it's getting up there.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Joanna on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:12

I LOVED the picture of Meryl best ! Coolio

and....

That Anjie's Right Leg Twitter is hilarious Sofa bounce


Last edited by Joanna on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19224
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:15

Ha Ha Socimar with bringing back the "leg" pictures. Maybe we should credit Elisabetta with starting the trend. Twitter is so hysterical how fast an identity can garner followers.... the miracle of Photoshop.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:22

LOL Love the Queen and Pope. Look what Angie has started! Poor Eli barely rates a mention with her leg show she needs to do a Belen and show a crotch butterfly. Wow so a twitter dedicated to Angie's right leg....LOL
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:42

....and with 40,978 followers so far!
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:51

Well the store offically launched.

Dori’s World: Fever LA Luncheon
by Dori Cooperman

This week I attended the Fever LA Luncheon. Hosted by owner Valentina Micchetti in her West Hollywood showroom, guests included Alessandra Ambrosio, Bar Refaeli, Eva Chow, Stephen Dorf, Afef Jnifen, Irina Shayk, Monika Jakisic, Maggio and Ignazio Cipriani.

Occupying a prestigious location on the highly revered Melrose Avenue, Fever LA is a private hub where high fashion meets unique design. Accessible by invitation only, Fever’s designer studio is a beautiful haven-a Pandora box filled with conceptual artifacts and anair of exclusivity. It is here that pieces on unmistakable quality and beauty are showcased to a handpicked section of the A-list community.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Betty did an interview in the showroom. From her twitter:
Thanks to AnneMarie Warnkross, who is the host for @ProSieben TV, for the fun interview ! Can't wait to see it ..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Didn't Betts say in an interview that she had some big acting gig (tv show where she was the only person so far hired) that was suppose to start filming in Feb. Did that fall through as there has been no word and she did extend her stay in Italy longer than anticipated? Maybe she had no reason to rush back?
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:43

Looks like whatever it was it didn't happen. That guest list is not A grade Hollywood they are going to have to do way better then that. Hollywood is a hard town to break into not so sure if this store has anything a celeb can't get somewhere else.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 06:08

Anyone want to figure out what she means by this tweet?

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
♥ You've been my inspiration. Through the lies you are the truth. My world is a better place Because of you. ( C.D.)
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 06:23

Is it to Steve O?
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Merlin on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 09:22

And Monika Jakisic was there...remember she thought George was madly in love with her and she was heartbroken when they split up....although they didn't actually appear to have dated!
avatar
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Liverpool UK

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum