I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 07:51

Yep, don't mind reading a bit about Elisabetta (and all the other exes) now and again. We've been following her for the past three years now (wow, how time flies when you're having fun!) so it's a habit hard to break.

I agree with Dex: all this stuff about Steve O doesn't interest me unless he says something about George.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 12:19

I think there is a provision in the visa law, that if a person on a visa has a sponsor in the US, that person does not necessarily need to have a job in order to stay in the US, but I could be wrong.
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 12:49

MM wrote:I think there is a provision in the visa law, that if a person on a visa has a sponsor in the US, that person does not necessarily need to have a job in order to stay in the US, but I could be wrong.

Who would be her sponsor? When she first came to the US in July 2011, DWTS was her sponsor but it was a limited sponsorship, until the end of the "project" which I believe was in November (the finals) although she was eliminated on Weeks 2 early September. She is here on a 01 visa category 4 as she told a fan who asked her the same question via Twitter and she is working with an immigration lawyer to get a green card (permanent visa) because it would be easier to get jobs that way. I do not know if her lawyer will be successful or not, lawyers know so many loopholes that we are not aware of but getting job offers would be one of them and I don't see any coming.
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 12:58

The next mrs clooney wrote:At 33 she has an amazing body and good for her for showing it off if she wants to, and 33 is not old by any means. Socimar if you don't like her then maybe you shouldn't follow you. Maybe you could post in the George clooney section once in a while, isn't that why you are a member here like the rest of us? Your obsession with Eli is out of control.

I have posted on George Clooney sites and also on the Stacey Kiebler site and because I like Stacey, the comments I wrote about her (Oscar dress) got me in trouble with another blogger which resulted in both of us being blocked from posting for a few days. I better stay out of trouble and post only where I am more comfortable, translating into English comments about Eli from Italian. The day that Americans will start following Eli and write comments in English I will probably be out of the job and you will hear less from me.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 13:29

Socimar, I think your Italian translating job is secure for a long time. If 99% of Elisabetta's fans are Italian naturally, she still talks Italian 99% of the time. It is hard to "break into" the U.S. entertainment world if you don't start talking English predominantly and engage those folk. Doesn't she understand this? She was taking English classes to polish that up too.

That whole visa thing is very perplexing how foreigners get to stay without being on vacation or something and not working. That is why there is immigration laws, to regulate length of stays.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 14:25

Katiedot wrote:Yep, don't mind reading a bit about Elisabetta (and all the other exes) now and again. We've been following her for the past three years now (wow, how time flies when you're having fun!) so it's a habit hard to break.

I agree with Dex: all this stuff about Steve O doesn't interest me unless he says something about George.

Yeah Right

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 15:02

Haven't been online for a few days, so I just saw the new pics. Wow her traveling accommodations have changed, don't remember her ever taking pics of herself while in flight before. Nothings wrong with flying like everyone else, saves fuel. She had to take her own beach pics cause there are lots of butts in Miami, she's just another one of the many.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 17:52

George Fan wrote:Socimar, I think your Italian translating job is secure for a long time. If 99% of Elisabetta's fans are Italian naturally, she still talks Italian 99% of the time. It is hard to "break into" the U.S. entertainment world if you don't start talking English predominantly and engage those folk. Doesn't she understand this? She was taking English classes to polish that up too.

That whole visa thing is very perplexing how foreigners get to stay without being on vacation or something and not working. That is why there is immigration laws, to regulate length of stays.

Yes indeed. Another way to stay in this country is to promote business here and I thought that the shop first called "Fashion Pierre" from the name of Elisabetta's dog and then "FeverLA" was it. It was supposed to be the job that Elisabetta was talking about when she left Italy in July 11 (I'll open a shop to promote non-established Italian designers to the American public). An article from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dated August 2011 states that Elisabetta and Valentina Micchetti were to open the store together. Sometimes this year, after Vale found the space in Melrose Avenue, she twitted Elisabetta who replied "Now I have a real job and I have to work!!"; however, she never set foot in that shop even for the opening or pre-opening festivities, was not photographed with all the other celebrities (about 20 in all and mostly Vale's friends). Only once she went there to be interviewed by a German TV hostess.

(fonte virgilio.it)
venerdì, agosto 12, 2011
..più plausibile la società che Elisabetta Canalis starebbe creando con l'amica fashion pierre Valentina Michetti, per inaugurare ad ottobre una galleria di moda per vip a Hollywood.

" more likely the company that Elisabetta Canalis is creating with her friend Valentina Michetti ,“ Fashion Pierre”, to open in October, a fashion gallery for VIP celebrities in Hollywood.

When the store opened, the name of Elisabetta was not mentioned in any magazines (not even in Vogue italia) but only the name of the other partner, Francesco Costa:

In Los Angeles there is a small, secret place where the avant-garde of global design is at home: it’s Fever L.A., a private showroom (invite only) where Valentina Micchetti and Francesco Costa have decided to bring together the best of global fashion (emerging and already established), exclusively for the crème of Los Angeles society.

And it was in this space devoted to excellence that Valentina Micchetti hosted a lunch for US celebrities. Guests included Afef Jnifen, Eva Chow, Stephen Dorff, Hal Rubenstein Bar Rafaeli, Alessandra Ambrosio and Irina Shayk, as well as numerous other celebrities.

vogue.it
Published:
03/02/2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What happened to Eliasbetta's partnership? Did she just put some money in the store to show that she had made "investments" in the US for immigration purposes...or did Vale kick her out because frankly I don't think she is a hard worker and I could never see her working in a shop?.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 18:40

Elisabetta has a consistent pattern of saying one thing and doing another, but only those who PAY ATTENTION, like commenters here see that.

I did not have a fight with Mehcad. Poof. No more Mehcad.
I am the Godmother of the LA Italia Festival. I don't show up on red carpet Sunday but get papped with Steve-O in Rome instead.
I need to work like a regular person at FeverLA. Instead I am at the beach in Miami tweeting me in a bikini.

Go figure. It is all about what she does, not what she says. Who knows what her next chapter is? Looks like a copy cat with Steve of following him around like she did George. See if she shows up at the next set of shows in Irvine.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 19:03

I believe that Eli is putting money into the business to show that she is a partner (for immigration purposes). She could probably work now and then, putting in just enough sweat equity to justify that she indeed has a "real job" here in the US. Go figure.
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 19:39

For immigration purposes you don't have to work at the business if you are investing in it however the amount you have to invest is significant plus we already know through Eli that she is here on a work visa for her acting. Obviously she has the legal documents to be able to stay or she wouldn't even risk leaving the country. I think the visa thing has been beaten to death already on this thread any new news with Eli or is that the obsession won't let u stop posting?? Remember socimar how you liked Eli in the beginning, will you turn is Stacy when their relationship ends?
99% of your posts are on the thread maybe you should start the I hate Eli forum so we don't have to listen to your hatred. I check this thread to see if something new may be going on but each time I check it's the same old stories and hatred rehashed by Socimar.
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 21:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A beautiful ass, I envy that ass!!
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 00:09

The next mrs clooney wrote:For immigration purposes you don't have to work at the business if you are investing in it however the amount you have to invest is significant plus we already know through Eli that she is here on a work visa for her acting. Obviously she has the legal documents to be able to stay or she wouldn't even risk leaving the country. I think the visa thing has been beaten to death already on this thread any new news with Eli or is that the obsession won't let u stop posting?? Remember socimar how you liked Eli in the beginning, will you turn is Stacy when their relationship ends?
99% of your posts are on the thread maybe you should start the I hate Eli forum so we don't have to listen to your hatred. I check this thread to see if something new may be going on but each time I check it's the same old stories and hatred rehashed by Socimar.

You cannot start a new thread of any kind so you better start respecting my opinions like I respect yours even if they are opposite. Someone in the Stacey's thread got tired of having Stacey being bashed and hated by everyone so she started a thread for people who "liked" Stacey but Katiedot shut it down for a good reason. A blog is a blog, people hate or love someone but they have to learn to get along.

An advice that Katiedot keeps telling everybody and it works really well. If you don't like what a person says in the blog, just go to the top of the screen, click on PROFILE, Choose FRIENDS and FOE and Click on FOE and add my name SOCIMAR to the FOE. All messages from me will be blocked and you won't see them ever ever again. I have done it for 4 people and I don' see their blogs at all, just a line that mentions that so and so has posted a message but it is blocked.

Last edited by socimar on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 00:23; edited 1 time in total
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 00:18

With all due respect Socimar you have slammed me and others in the past for not agreeing with your opinions and of course you start with the red marks on my posts once again. I think you need to respect others and their opinions. stop the hatred and stop the bashing whether it be on the thread or via private message.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 00:25

The next mrs clooney wrote:With all due respect Socimar you have slammed me and others in the past for not agreeing with your opinions and of course you start with the red marks on my posts once again. I think you need to respect others and their opinions. stop the hatred and stop the bashing whether it be on the thread or via private message.

SOMEBODY HAS REDLINED ME FOR JUST GIVING OUT INSTRUCTIONS FROM KATIEDOT. REALLY SOMEONE MUST HATE ME ...OR KATIEDOT REALLY BAD.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 20:57

A little more insight from a Channel 5 KTLA-TV morning interview Tuesday 3/13 about Elisabetta with Steve-O being interviewed by the morning crew.

He AGAIN mentioned her saying he farted the first night they were together. NOT embarrassed at all. He visited her brother Luigi in Italy, she visited his family in Florida. They want to RENT a home and move in together in California. Him getting out of his small Glendale apartment.

Jokes were made that Clooney has Stacy on the red carpet while Eli is in the audience at a show with Steve electrocuting people on stage.

Future project for Steve is Tru TV and Killer Karaoke.

Jokes made that six packs of beer should have been given to Michelle Cho for introducing Steve to Elisabetta since she is clearly out of his league.

Mention of Elisabetta this morning getting punched in the face in her Krav Maga class which she also tweeted about and being bloody.

Steve not sure about marriage, will just have to see how it goes. Hmmm, I wonder if Canalis knows this.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 23:20

George Fan wrote:A little more insight from a Channel 5 KTLA-TV morning interview Tuesday 3/13 about Elisabetta with Steve-O being interviewed by the morning crew.

He AGAIN mentioned her saying he farted the first night they were together. NOT embarrassed at all. He visited her brother Luigi in Italy, she visited his family in Florida. They want to RENT a home and move in together in California. Him getting out of his small Glendale apartment.

Jokes were made that Clooney has Stacy on the red carpet while Eli is in the audience at a show with Steve electrocuting people on stage.

Future project for Steve is Tru TV and Killer Karaoke.

Jokes made that six packs of beer should have been given to Michelle Cho for introducing Steve to Elisabetta since she is clearly out of his league.

Mention of Elisabetta this morning getting punched in the face in her Krav Maga class which she also tweeted about and being bloody.

Steve not sure about marriage, will just have to see how it goes. Hmmm, I wonder if Canalis knows this.

His voice is what gets me, almost unreal! Anyway, I believe Elisabetta once said in a twitter that she was living in 70 square meters apartment (that's a small apt) with 4 dogs (Steve's dogs live there due to the fact that he is gone most of the time), so she really needs a bigger place and naturally if he lives there too there is no sense in keeping his Glendale apt. Also Vale Micchetti always stays with Elisabetta when she is in town for long periods of time, so I understand the need to move.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 23:42

In the pics she has tweeted her apartment doesn't look that small. But if they are moving in together it is getting a little more serious. So he joked about George and Stacy or the disc jockeys? He seems to choose who he talks about her with. That sounds like some sort of violent excercise to get bloody from! She must be home then.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 23:54

The interviewers Dexterdidit joked about George and Stacy kind of implying rather directly that Steve-O is low class.

The video is still at that link, scroll to bottom and it is about five minutes.

He does Kiss and Tell with Rock radio stations that ASK him about Elisabetta or LA TV stations that know more about George. The Florida radio stations did not even know that he was dating a Clooney ex- and focused on his work at the Comedy club and his book.

If you ask Steve about Elisabetta he is a loose lips guy. She must either already know this and is ok with it or hasn't seen enough of it yet. She did learn about the Michelle Cho Carpet Licker comment from San Francisco but Michelle and Eli laughed it off.

The Krav Maga she got a punch in the teeth and was not wearing a mouth guard. Did she think she would never get hit? Hopefully she will wear the right protective gear next time.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 00:04

George Fan wrote:

The Krav Maga she got a punch in the teeth and was not wearing a mouth guard. Did she think she would never get hit? Hopefully she will wear the right protective gear next time.

I think she has learned her lesson:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
#mouthguard forever ...☺
11:22 AM - 13 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 06:16

deleted by Katiedot

Last edited by George Fan on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 15:41; edited 1 time in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 09:27

Who?? The Italian rags seem to think either Betty has met everyone in Hollywood or she is making inroads to a career in the States.

Cameron Diaz: "Elisabetta Canalis whom?"

The actress does not know the former girlfriend of George Clooney

Cameron Diaz in a few months, on 30 August, will be 40 years. An important step, however, not the scare: "When I was 20 - told Vanity Fair - they wanted to have 30. When I was 30, I would have taken 40. I love getting old because I like the experience that comes with the 'age, and unfortunately our society does not give sufficient value to this. I've always liked older people. From small stravedevo for my grandparents, for the things you gave me, the way I was treated: with respect " .

How does Cameron Diaz, at the threshold of the door, to be so fit enough to prove many fewer years? "Fitness - has revealed the actress - It 's one thing to which I have always been dedicated, since I was 20 years. Fitness became part of my life. It 'something that can not be done for a week and then stop, should be made ​​permanent. Now I can not stay without movement: sports every day is a necessity in these days that I travel for work " .

When asked whether or not singles, Cameron replied: "I am very happy right now. Thanks for asking" (after the break with the baseball star Alex Rodriguez was spotted along with rapper Diddy .)

The star Hollywood has also shown what woman do you have all the requirements to preside over the White House: "This is not a good time for politics. I am convinced that Hillary Clinton would make a great president, has worked all his life to be in the position where he is now, and on grounds of merit. His knowledge, his experience, his reputation would be of great help to our country " .

Finally, when asked if Hollywood ever met Elisabetta Canalis , the actress replied: " Who? " . The Italian ex-girlfriend of George Clooney , she was told: "Ah. No, I never met" . He cut short Diaz.

watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:32

Why would they even ask that? Eli was known only as George arm candy for two years most of the celebs she met would barely remember her. Cameron did date Alex didn't she? Maybe they thought she met Eli on one of the Cabo trips. If they did clearly she left no impression! LOL
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:47

Actually, weren't there a couple of times when Cameron and ELi were in Cabo? There was at least one time, maybe before the end of that year, where we saw pics of George saying hi, and hugging/kissing Cameron...wasn't Eli there too?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 13:42

VERY odd statement not remembering Elisabetta by Cameron Diaz. They were all together for Christmas and New Years in Cabo 2010-2011. Then nearly a year later Eli at her apartment in December 2011 commented she enjoyed watching the Cameron Diaz juvenile movie Bad Teacher. Eli asked if the character Professor Elisabeth was her? I guess meaning Eli is inherently bad on the inside. Probably recommended and watched with Steve while they were still in stealth mode.

This Cabo trip was where Alex Rodriguez was there and Eli was hanging all over George in her bikini under the cabana for a cookout. Granted Eli doesn't speak too much English or socialize very well and mainly is interested in the paps at the beach for her, but they were all together. This was the outing with the bikini bottoms slippage incident.

Cameron knows who Canalis is. That statement is preposterous.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 01:15

George Fan wrote:VERY odd statement not remembering Elisabetta by Cameron Diaz. They were all together for Christmas and New Years in Cabo 2010-2011. Then nearly a year later Eli at her apartment in December 2011 commented she enjoyed watching the Cameron Diaz juvenile movie Bad Teacher. Eli asked if the character Professor Elisabeth was her? I guess meaning Eli is inherently bad on the inside. Probably recommended and watched with Steve while they were still in stealth mode.

This Cabo trip was where Alex Rodriguez was there and Eli was hanging all over George in her bikini under the cabana for a cookout. Granted Eli doesn't speak too much English or socialize very well and mainly is interested in the paps at the beach for her, but they were all together. This was the outing with the bikini bottoms slippage incident.

Cameron knows who Canalis is. That statement is preposterous.

Yes, that was December 2010 and Elisabetta'a parents were in Cabo too:

By ExtraTV on December 22, 2010

On vacation with beau Alex Rodriguez and his two daughters, Cameron Diaz ran into A-lister George Clooney at an exclusive Los Cabos resort in Mexico.
The stars were photographed hugging after their surprise meeting while soaking up the south-of-the-border sun.
Clooney is vacationing with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis and her parents, while Diaz has been enjoying her time with the Yankee slugger and his daughters Natasha, 6, and Ella, 2.

socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 03:03

Socimar, good documentation with the story and the photo with the meeting of Cameron Diaz with George and Eli's family in Cabo in December 2010. Cameron Diaz must suffer from amnesia and not recall Eli. Every story stays out on the Internet.

On a side note with the current Eli boyfriend the Italian commenters are funny saying he must really be a masochist to like dating her. Well that goes with his stunts liking pain.

If Eli doesn't work out for Steve he can date from LAink an even more tattooed woman, Kat Von D. See link for THAT hook-up.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 05:02

Actually I believe either Steve or one of his mates has dated Kat Von D! I think Eli likes tattoos and doesn't care. As for Cameron I always get the feeling from her that the world revolves around her and if you aren't important enough she doesn't care. So I doubt she would remember Eli or she has decided to forget she ever dated Alex she has afterall dated a lot of rich guys.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 05:41

Since y'all brought up the subject of CD, the lady looks old in the face for her age. Even Eli looks better(without SO) for her age(in the face) than CD-IMO.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 08:34

Betty back in LA and at the movies - no steve sighting. Why her car key is on a chain around her neck when she is carrying a handbag - no idea.

Actress Elisabetta Canalis was dressed super casual in a pair of white cut-offs and a baggy grey tee as she caught a movie at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on March 14, 2012.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:17

Maybe she is worried about losing them! She looks very casual for the movies and she is back to smoking and playing with her bra. Her hair looks awful. I thought you were supposed to bloom when you are in love? It's not really working for her is it?
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:01

watching wrote:Betty back in LA and at the movies - no steve sighting. Why her car key is on a chain around her neck when she is carrying a handbag - no idea.

Actress Elisabetta Canalis was dressed super casual in a pair of white cut-offs and a baggy grey tee as she caught a movie at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on March 14, 2012.

I always thought that without high heels her legs look really short or maybe her torso is too long, don't know, something weird about her body that seems to get better when she wears heels. Anyway Steve is in Irvine, CA for his concerts. In the video that George Fan uploaded yesterday, Steve-O (oh that voice!!) said that he had one concert today, 2 on Friday and Saturday and one on Sunday, so I guess she'll be on her own until Monday...unless she joins him again over the weekend.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:10

deleted by Katiedot
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:22

deleted by Katiedot
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 14:21

deleted by Katiedot

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 14:46

deleted by katiedot
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 15:15

I listened to another Steve-O interview on the radio today about Elisabetta.

KROQ Kevin and Bean show

If I get the full podcast, I will post.

Highlights:

When traveling in Italy it was tough for the two of them with Steve insisting on a vegan diet, and he mainly ate bread, dough, and pasta. When visiting Steve's father and going out to an Italian restaurant in Florida the father lectured Steve with better planning he wouldn't aggravate Elisabetta so much. Eli called Steve up Wednesday and said with the father's words Steve would be a better person.

Steve said with his Irvine, CA six stand up shows they put him up in a downtown hotel so he could bring his two dogs with him.

The station posted glamour photos of Elisabetta and those with George from the Armani show and Sanremo 2011 on their site and said with that beauty no one especially Steve deserved that. They said that after he left.

He had his normal vulgar talk, gravely voice, and lunatic laugh.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 15:34

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:

I think she has learned her lesson:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
#mouthguard forever ...☺
11:22 AM - 13 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

That's what Eli gets for dissing George about his award, saying it was karma. Yep, Eli, karma does exist!!
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 16:22

[quote="MM"][quote="socimar"]
George Fan wrote:

That's what Eli gets for dissing George about his award, saying it was karma. Yep, Eli, karma does exist!!

MM, yes, I was stunned when I read that Tweet when George lost the Oscar to Dujardin.."It's Karma", she said. If she was a classy lady in the inside and not only superficially when she wears Cavalli, she would have kept her mouth shut and pretend that Oscar night didn't even happen.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 16:38

In his interview Steve also said that Elisabetta cannot be a vegetarian because she doesn't like any vegetables. She never went to Chipotle (which she now loves) until he introduced it to her because she thought that when you buy a burrito it would come already packed with all sorts of veggies which is not what happens, you tell the waiter what and how much you want in your burrito, so Steve introduced her to Chipotle and while he eats burritos with everything except meat, she eats the burritos with meat, rice and beans only. I do not think Elisabetta has a good died, yesterday for breakfast she twitted that she had half a box of lemon/vanilla cookies and midmorning, while driving home a cinnamon muffin.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 20:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted the meaningless SteveO comments)
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 17:50

Deleted by Katiedot.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 19:14

Here is today's morning MP3 Podcast of Steve talking more about Elisabetta.

Start around 32:50 minute mark into it.

Only things new I missed the first time round since I didn't hear the first part of the interview were he was proud of getting a U.S. postage stamp as a PETA Vegan. His step mother in Florida is religious and "naturally" frowned on his Santa Claus getting crucified on a cross tattoo.

Eli and him met with his father, sister, stepmother and niece while in Florida.

Steve declares they have pretty much been living together for two months. He googles her on the Internet. He doesn't know what he has that George Clooney doesn't have, but he isn't asking.

He says as far as Elisabetta work, "she's got some stuff in the works" but didn't say what.

Stay tuned to Steve. He will tell you EVERYTHING about Elisabetta.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 20:27

MM mentioned Karma with Eli earlier. That is so true in the universe and what goes around comes around. With these radio or TV interviews even like the one today you feel like you can't wrestle with a pig and not get muddy.

AGAIN for the third time in another tens of thousands of listeners radio market or TV market (San Francisco, Miami, LA) Steve PROUDLY told the account of him farting twice during the night with her. Such class. The woman interviewers in particular cringe on this discussion and the profane words on his knuckles.

Today George is meeting with Obama on the Sudan situation, and what is Steve, Eli's latest man doing? Talking about farting on her. This can't be helping her career here in the States. I wonder if she is clueless to this thus far? Some people are slow learners. The Italian media has totally missed focusing on Steve's "ongoing" crudeness, and just recounts the history of drug and alcohol addiction.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 20:55

Ok, I've tried asking nicely but that doesn't seem to work so now I'm being blunt.

I don't want to see any more Steve O posts on this forum. None.

This is a George Clooney fan forum. If you want to write obsessively about SteveO, go and find a fansite for him and post there.

The only reason this thread exists is because for a brief time Elisabetta Canalis was part of George's life and a few of us are still somewhat interested in what she's up to for old time's sake or just because it's become a habit. This thread is for Elisabetta.

Steve O has nothing to do with George.

What Steve O says and does tells us absolutely NOTHING about Elisabetta that we didn't already know. Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

Any future hate-fuelled posts about Steve will be deleted. If you must mention him then it should be in relation to Elisabetta but honestly, who gives a damn whether or not they're together or well suited? It has nothing to do with George and he's the reason we're all on this site.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 23:47

Thanks Katie!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 00:48

well said Katiedot!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 01:12

RE: Cameron Diaz. She's not going to say anything pro or con Eli as she wants to be invited to Cabo again.
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 09:28

Dexterdidit wrote:Maybe she is worried about losing them! She looks very casual for the movies and she is back to smoking and playing with her bra. Her hair looks awful. I thought you were supposed to bloom when you are in love? It's not really working for her is it?

I guess her Pantene contract did not include any free samples.

I thought (and this is only from what I have read online so I could be wrong) that when you have a contract like her Pantene haircare one, she would have to keep her hair in a certain condition and look well groomed hairwise at all times as she is the face / hair of the company. I don't mean red carpet ready but look more like the advertisement than not. I would have thought the upkeep would be a condition of the contract. I remember reading Beyonce talking about her hair contract and how it specified the length, colour and condition her hair had to be in at all times during the period of the contract - as she commented that she legally couldn't go a cut her hair or change it's appearance without a business meeting having to take place otherwise she would be in breach of the contract and could be sued.

If Betty was the spokesperson for your product and she had been paid hundred of thousands to represent your company for a hair care product this year, you would want her hair to look better than that - especially if the press in Italy pick it up and make comments about how lacking her hair is and then make reference to her Pantene gig.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 20:07

I'd have thought so too, but maybe she's not a key spokesperson? I think there's a difference between celebs who get paid huge amounts of money to promote something and celebs who just get used in advertising materials.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 22:36

[quote="watching"]
Dexterdidit wrote:
If Betty was the spokesperson for your product and she had been paid hundred of thousands to represent your company for a hair care product this year, you would want her hair to look better than that - especially if the press in Italy pick it up and make comments about how lacking her hair is and then make reference to her Pantene gig.

Just looked at her recent pics from The Grove and I agree with you. Not a good spokeperson for a line of haircare!!
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: