George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

+20
EEOsandy
MM
bellybaby
Pari
silly girl
JJ2
lovelylois
Henway
Missa
Dexterdidit
barla
Vi
blubelle
cindigirl
melbert
macs
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
Katiedot
Joanna
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties Empty George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

Post by Joanna Mon 27 Feb 2012, 15:45

A few pictures outside Craigs Restaurant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even though George Clooney lost in the Best Actor category, the Descendants star still went on to party at Craig's Restaurant in West Hollywood.

Those in attendance included the most stunning couple of the night ... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Looks like the sexy duo finally pulled an all-nighter without their six kids. Good for them!

Mr. Clooney may have lost the Oscar to The Artist's Jean Dujardin, but the 50-year-old silver fox got to take home the gorgeous Stacy Keibler. 'Nuff said.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties Empty Re: George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties Empty Re: George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:29

Why is George in the car alone, what happened to his date??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:38

I never saw George get in the car alone without accompany his GF! What will happen? I'm curious.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:41

Your guess is as good as anyone else's but I'm sure she's around somewhere.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:51

maybe she's changing ? just a supposition because they still could arrive together... But I've noticed some pictures where people have changed from the ceremonie to the after parties (Jlo and Cameron Diaz , but well they were presenters so I don't know}
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:05

OhOh, he left her in the bathroom changing. "C'mon everyone, let's go!!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:43

I wonder why he always has this sort of pained expression when he's in the car.

And IMO, don't want to sound unkind but Angelina looked like a walking skeleton at the awards.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:43

I agree with you cindi, she was scarry thin. I thought the camera adds weight. Her face looked plastic. I always thought she was very sexy but not last night even tho she flashed her leg.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:53

She looks much better covered up bluebelle.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:10

I agree.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:12

yesyesyes...
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:43

SK came with george at the oscar afterparty, but it seems that lately he is gone alone (x 17 photos....) .... curiously cindy crawford wore the same dress EC wore on the second evening of the sanremo festival (the short one) lol! .......
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:53

Here's a video of Angelina at the Oscars show baring her leg. Seriously, she needs to gain some weight. She's thinner than Eli and that's going some. Hope it's not off thread but it is about the Oscars.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 27 Feb 2012, 23:49

Maybe Stacy got dropped home by someone else? LOL Angie is very skinny she needs to gain some weight but she is still has a lovely face. She always seems to go really skinny before she get's pregnant. Just saying! LOL George might be in pain, it is a very long day and he spoke in his interview about standing too long etc.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:09

She's there Dex. X17 has more pics and she is walking in front of George. Damn!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:53

Maybe she left early since the party went until 3am. The pics of George in the car seems like he is leaving. Surprised that she didn't tweet from the party, would have been better to tweet from there rather than during the Oscar ceremony.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 28 Feb 2012, 02:41

Maybe he left early. It could just be a bad shot, but he looks to be in terrible pain in some of those pics. He did say that the pain gets worse when he sits or stands for too long, and he had just spent two hours walking the carpet and three hours sitting. It wouldn't surprise me if he called it a night and she stayed at the party. Where's Sandra Bullock to take care of him when he needs her? Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 28 Feb 2012, 02:49

Not Sure if This is here but George Left alone. You also see some of Stacy's Wrestling gales show up.
Someone gave me this it was not my find.

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/url]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:12

Here is a picture of Stacy and George leaving the car to go into the restaurant. She probably got out first and then they photographed George in the car. Some of you ladies are funny, you are already writing her off, like he dumped her at home and then went to the party.LOL

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:25

It's called wishful thinking, lovelylois. Some people were even debating whether Stacy would be at the Oscars even though it was blindingly obvious she would be.

Anyway, a pic from your link:

There's a few more, but all pretty much the same.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:32

He wouldn't be giving autographs from the car if Stacy had already gotten out. To me these look like the end of the night on his way home alone.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ2 Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:37

Nice picture. Isnt that a dumpster behind them?

JJ2
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:43

Yep, looks like it. They either all arrived at the back entrance of the restaurant, or there's a dumpster in the car park of the restaurant. It doesn't look terribly nice, does it?

They arrived together and Henway said the video shows George leaving alone. No idea whether Stacy had left already or if she was still partying away. From the look of pain on George's face, I'd say the latter and he left early.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:54

Thanks Henway for the videos....they all looked kind of tired....those photographers are very pushy.

I know you wrote it on another thread Katie but I agree with you....Henway is worth her weight in gold for finding things we can't....

thanks again....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 04:59

If he was in pain wouldn't she go with him? I mean it was his party. The Oscars is a big day they all look a little worn out George probably got a headache and needed to leave. Looks like a good party even Brad and Angie chose to go there.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 05:12

Is that what you would do if you were George and got a headache? Insist that the party stops and everyone goes home, especially your girlfriend?

Or do you say "I need to go now, but please can you carry on the fun and make sure that everyone enjoys themselves"?

Or maybe Stacy had already left by that point and was waiting for him at home?

Or maybe he has no intention of ever seeing her again?

We've got no idea what went on that night, so any interpretation would work.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 05:33

Katiedot wrote:It's called wishful thinking, lovelylois. Some people were even debating whether Stacy would be at the Oscars even though it was blindingly obvious she would be......

NO, it was NOT "blindingly obvious" to me Katie... and since I was also one of them in the "wishful thinking lot", here is the note that kind of explains the way I looked at the "WHY"... I had included this among those ones that I deleted... this was the last one... so it is possible that you may have missed it among the lot...

NOT wanting to re-birth any confusion from it though... that is just my interpretation, as per my belief system / culture... that I shared...

The last Award session was BAFTA, where George went alone... and he DID indeed look awesome, although he lost... With his Mother at the Oscars, he could've CLOSED his campaign on a "goodwill" note... on a note that did NOT make his fans harsh / hard against him... His mother's endearing nature and natural sweetness would've opened up his "strengthening" force at the Oscars... where his fans could've taken it on from there... on a promising note...

With Stacy coming back after BAFTA... it went downhill... the fans got back again with their "I told you so --- Oscar Barbie" thing... and so ALL of his campaign efforts loomed large and mighty, ALTOGETHER and end-to-end... like he had spent his life on it... Her dress, adding to everything else, made him look really desperate... His mother would've eased / erased these feelings, with her presence... and her loving dignity... Which is what some of us were trying hard to imply... BUT I guess, that was just wasted effort... anyways...

Besides... there is NO USING a Mother!! It is HER RIGHT, her privilege, her joy, her pride!! She is his own... His mother made him... and she still does... He is her own too... AND George would've glowed with her around, genuinely happy and enjoying himself... his usual care-free self... And his FANS would've rejoiced seeing him happy, joyous and peaceful... and he could've ended his Awards season run, on a high...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 05:48

Yes, he could be in pain... he does seem worried...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 06:04

I've been in that situation and my partner got ill, he said let the party go on. I left with him though cause being his girlfriend being with him and making sure he got home alright and helping him out was a little more important. But hey that is just me. Or she could of left earlier with her friends who went to the party. We won't know for sure because it isn't in either of there best interest for anyone to think anything else except they are a couple.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 08:45

Pari wrote:
Katiedot wrote:It's called wishful thinking, lovelylois. Some people were even debating whether Stacy would be at the Oscars even though it was blindingly obvious she would be......

NO, it was NOT "blindingly obvious" to me Katie... and since I was also one of them in the "wishful thinking lot", here is the note that kind of explains the way I looked at the "WHY"... I had included this among those ones that I deleted... this was the last one... so it is possible that you may have missed it among the lot...

NOT wanting to re-birth any confusion from it though... that is just my interpretation, as per my belief system / culture... that I shared...

The last Award session was BAFTA, where George went alone... and he DID indeed look awesome, although he lost... With his Mother at the Oscars, he could've CLOSED his campaign on a "goodwill" note... on a note that did NOT make his fans harsh / hard against him... His mother's endearing nature and natural sweetness would've opened up his "strengthening" force at the Oscars... where his fans could've taken it on from there... on a promising note...

With Stacy coming back after BAFTA... it went downhill... the fans got back again with their "I told you so --- Oscar Barbie" thing... and so ALL of his campaign efforts loomed large and mighty, ALTOGETHER and end-to-end... like he had spent his life on it... Her dress, adding to everything else, made him look really desperate... His mother would've eased / erased these feelings, with her presence... and her loving dignity... Which is what some of us were trying hard to imply... BUT I guess, that was just wasted effort... anyways...

Besides... there is NO USING a Mother!! It is HER RIGHT, her privilege, her joy, her pride!! She is his own... His mother made him... and she still does... He is her own too... AND George would've glowed with her around, genuinely happy and enjoying himself... his usual care-free self... And his FANS would've rejoiced seeing him happy, joyous and peaceful... and he could've ended his Awards season run, on a high...

I think we're possibly talking about two different things, Pari.

If you're talking about how his fans perceive him, then yes, he would be better off never being seen with another girlfriend in public ever again. Or of course, he could improve his taste in women, but I think that's unlikely at his age and with his track record.

But I'm talking about the reality of the situation and not what we would wish would happen in some fantasy world. It's a fact that Stacy Keibler is his girlfriend (or pretending to be his girlfriend, it doesn't matter which) so there's no way on earth George would go to the Oscars without her. It just wouldn't happen and that's what I'm saying was blindingly obvious.

Anyone who seriously wondered if they were still together or if she was going to show at the Oscars doesn't have a good understanding of the man and how he operates.

He doesn't do temporary girlfriends so you can bet your bottom dollar that any woman he takes out in public as his girlfriend is going to be around for a while.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear George privately dates lots of women when he's single but it's only the ones he's planning to stay with who he brings out in public. He doesn't spend all that time andgetting so much hassle from the media - not to mention emotional investment by some of his fans - on a woman who isn't going to be on his arm for a period of time.

So yes, it was blindingly obvious that Stacy Keibler was going to be there for the Oscars. She's his girlfriend. Whether the fans like it or not, by his side at big events is where she belongs.

How long he'll stay with her is anyone's guess but time will tell. Personally I think we're stuck with her at least until the end of his summer holidays.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 08:58

Hm, just wanted to add that just because George and Stacy are dating (or pretending to date, whichever way you want to believe) doesn't mean this is some sort of deep, meaningful love.

I think they like each other, I think they're friends. I don't see more than that in it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:14

Personally, I think it would have been more of a "sign of desperation" if he had taken his mother to the Oscars.
Seeing an independent 50 year old man with his mother on the red carpet would not be a good image IMO when the world knows he has
a lady in his life.

Thanks for the recent video and pictures.
Two questions about the people at the party...who was the lady in the red dress on her own and who was the lady in the silver dress who took time to speak to the photographers and said goodnight.
I was amazed to see the rubbish skip so near to the limos too. Wonder if there was a terrible smell from it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:12

Henway, thanks for the video!
So, apparently, "Radio Man" knows everyone, but no one wants to acknowledge Radio Man.

And these paps are real jackasses. They scream things like "George you act like you're the President", etc. and then they're going to expect him to go out and play nice with them??

I'm also thinking that Cray maybe got a little nervous walking by that dumpster, know what I mean....?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:19

Not sure about the lady in red....will need to watch again but the woman in silver is Julie Chen who is married to Lex Moonves head of CBS, she was a newsperson but is now co-host of the Talk, which is a View type show...hope that helps....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 28 Feb 2012, 14:53

George had his arm around Stacy's waist (surprise, surprise, surprise), so, I think, that he told Stacy to stay at the party because he was in pain.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 28 Feb 2012, 15:18

Some media say the party was co-hosted by Bryan Lourd. That being the case, if George felt he needed to leave the party, a host would still be there to carry on. There would have been no NEED for Stacy to stay at the party. IMO George probably left, told Stacy she could stay, and she did. To me this indicates that either 1) Stacy is too selfish to leave a good time to go with her ailing man; 2) it is indicative of how "non-serious" their relationship is and how independent they are of each other; or 3) both of the above (which IMO is probably accurate). If the paps had been on their toes, they would have made sure to get pics of Stacy leaving.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 16:30

I think the Bryan Lourd party is the one from the night before the Oscars (there are pics of it elsewhere on this thread).

What I don't get is the assumption that George left the party early in pain while a heartless Stacy partied on oblivious.

Let's not invent stories here: all we know is that they arrived together and George left by himself.

George being the social animal he is, it's just as possible Stacy had gone home already and he was one of the last to leave.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 28 Feb 2012, 16:35

We really don't know the timeline of the photos. We really don't know if the paps sold all the pics they took. We really don't know all that much, most of it is supposition. G might also have felt a little bummed by his loss. He was the front runner for so long and campaigned so hard and then - puff it was The Artist. If the Oscars are political, I wonder where he went wrong.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 28 Feb 2012, 16:36

Joanna wrote:Two questions about the people at the party...who was the lady in the red dress on her own and who was the lady in the silver dress who took time to speak to the photographers and said goodnight.

Joanna, I looked at the X-17 pictures and I think the woman in red who was on her own was Salma Hayek who is a friend of George.

George looks horrible here, in a lot of pain. I hope he's resting now.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 28 Feb 2012, 16:40

This is one of few articles stating the part was co-hosted by Lourd.

George: better late

Last Updated: 10:54 AM, February 27, 2012

Posted: 12:05 AM, February 27, 2012
George Clooney threw an exclusive, late-hours Oscar dinner last night to begin after the Vanity Fair bash wound down. The invitation-only fete, co-hosted by CAA agent Bryan Lourd, was to be held at Craig’s, the West Hollywood hot spot opened by Craig Susser, the veteran maitre d’ from classic LA haunt Dan Tana’s. The manly spot has been a favorite of Clooney and his gal pal Stacy Keibler, as well as Ryan Seacrest, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Edward Norton.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:22

If the Oscars are political, I wonder where he went wrong.[/quote]

I believe that George has gone too far to participate in all the interviews, since January we have seen everywhere and seemed to do all this for an Oscar. George was to be the usual, more reserved, old Hollywood does not forgive! Instead, we condone it and we hope to continue like this!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:42

Thanks sillygirl and cindi for the info on the two ladies.
I thought Julie Chen was gracious in her responses to the papas.

Watch Out Ladies...PRC is back again Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 28 Feb 2012, 18:37

OT question but Am I the only one who can't connect to X-17 ?
The page appears for a few seconds and then I've got explorer message... does it have anything to do with being outside US/registering... ?
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Feb 2012, 18:41

macs...I've accessed it OK from UK so put another link on
for you to try.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 28 Feb 2012, 19:19

Walking by that dumpster in a dress like Stacey wore, makes me feel sorry for her, thought they both looked nice. At least George had Brad's CO. in not winning, and winning to an actor from a different country, bet they had a few insults to throw at one another. Thought Stacey is doing a great job going from Blonde to a more natural color.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 28 Feb 2012, 19:42

Joanna wrote:
macs...I've accessed it OK from UK so put another link on
for you to try.

Thumbs up!
working ! thank you for helping
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Feb 2012, 19:48

You're welcome macs
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:03

my feeling is that the pained look was more like that he was a bit drunk. According to access Hollywood the party went on until 3am and George was there throughout.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:25

not a bit drunk

Er war blau wie eine Eule
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next